Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836019 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2017
General Manager Recruitment-
A Cleaning/ Facility Management company is looking for an individual with vast knowledge in construction, operations, facility and project management.
Should display a strong personality. Should be able to run the day to day activities of the company and should be able to work under pressure.
6 to 10 years’ experience.
If you are qualified please send your CV to ceeveesaver@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tevanso(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2017
JOF2:
Madam Debbie please allow me share this.

A fast growing hospitality company in lagos required young and dynamic candidates to fill the position of:
HR officer

Location - Ondo

Requirement
The candidate should be ready to stay at ondo but will always come to Lagos from time to time
2 years experience
preferably male
someone intelligent and proactive

Qualified and interested should send their application to recruitmentvacancy9@gmail.com

I live in Ondo and have bsc in building can I apply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Netplus Developers is looking for a tech evangelist. If you are good at developing web apps, please send CV to tobi@aismediang.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2017
JMG Limited, is recruiting to fill the position of a Reconciliation Officer. Two years experience needed. Send CV to career@jmglimited.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Vacancy: eCommerce Sales Manager (B2B)
Opportunity exist for the role of eCommerce Sales Manager (B2B) in a multinational FMCG company.
Job holder will be responsible for
o Driving company’s commercial success through the management of institutions and corporate clients, develop & manage relationships with key customers within selected accounts, generating and leveraging customer insights
o Position the company as partner of choice in win-win business relationship… seeking out, securing and delivering collaborative programmes
o Drive sales from offline to online platforms.
To be qualified, applicants must have university graduate with a minimum 3 years’ experience in similar roles within the FMCG industry. Understanding of the internet, e-commerce, direct sales and web-based marketing knowledge would be essential.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to zidmaresourcing@yahoo.co.uk not later than Friday, July 28, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Our client headquartered in Lagos, operates in various industries in Nigeria since 1980: Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore), General Industry, Power, Construction, Trading and many others.We are looking to fill the role of a Sales Engineer.Apply here. https:///ddD944x
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2017
A financial institution with formidable presence in the Nigerian market is looking at developing a formidable sales team. We are looking for young, dynamic and smart individuals to join this team. Apply here
https:///dVwckaX
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2017
VACANCY: URGENT NEED FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
The Personal Assistant will efficiently provide a responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the MD, assisting in managing and prioritizing his time.
- Females and less than 30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any social sciences
- Minimum of 2 - 5 related years Professional Experience
- Presentable physical appearance
- Knowledge and experience of the Fashion and Lifestyle industry will be an advantage
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and Strong communication skills (Public Speaking)
- Good ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work under pressure, very good interpersonal and communications skills, ability to work and cope with Top Management, advanced listening and analysis skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc), and document control.
- Advanced Presentation and verbal skills
Please send CV to recruitment@petrokoilandgas.com with subject matter Personal Assistant.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2017
A Global health care company in Nigeria is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of, Quality Assurance Manager.The successful candidate will head English West Africa (EWA) with focus on Nigeria and Ghana ,to ensure compliance and regulatory requirements and the Organisations Quality Manual and Policies. Apply here https:///dKPnpVq
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Job opportunity!

Are you an Art Director, young and skilled with an outstanding portfolio? Are you fired up with great ideas and concepts? Do you also have a cool personality and desire to join our team of creative minds? If you fit the bill, kindly send your CV & Portfolio to oademosu@bluebirdng.com on or before Tuesday 25th July, 2017.

*Please note: The qualified person should be ready to resume on Wednesday 2nd August, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Looking for Nigerians..

Position: - "ADMIN MANAGER AND HR MANAGER" for a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of Milk/Fruit Drink, food & beverages in NIGERIA.
Only FEMALES can apply
Interested Share your cv on himani.sharma@forretindia.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EEmTiJ: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2017
A friend is urgently in need of a Smart and intelligent, good looking and neat PA who is ready to learn, female preferably. Proximity to oworonshoki is key, if you don't reside close to oworonshoki please do not try. Pay is 30k
Call, 08133079582.
OND, Corper Or any graduate interested

Dead line Tomorrow 26/7/2017, 12noon.

Tnx
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lacum: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
adetunjisolo:
its not GNLD, its for real its a micro finance bank.
I am not referring to your financial institution but to one company in airport road masqurading as training and outsourcing centre.

I am interested in your company but when i called the number this morning it says its switched off.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lacum: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2017
adetunjisolo:
its not GNLD, its for real its a micro finance bank.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Smoak: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Smoak:

Good evening people, How do I get to Sasegbon street, off Oduduwa Crescent, GRA Ikeja from Oshodi.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Udochee(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Smoak

oshodi--shogunle--oduduwa crescent

from oshodi isale (where the railway crosses) board a bus heading towards pwd-shogunle-ikeja along, alight @ shogunle. just look around you'll see some tricycles. ask around for oduduwa crescent (be specific cos there is also oduduwa way)... all the best
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingofabia: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good afternoon house
I had an interview with rite foods over two months ago. No feedback. I called and they said no vacancies yet..
Has anyone had such experience with them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bodmit(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
yamunla:
A very popular hotel in victoria island needs the service of experience people in the following dept.1. Front office2. F&B3. Waiter4. WaitressNote..i just decided to share this because i work there as well.send ur cv to akinjomoadeyemi@gmail.com
Am interested, just sent my email to you now.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmy4lov(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
emmy4lov:
Good day guys,

Please how long those it take to be contacted after the final stage of an interview.?

I wrote an interview at with firm early June and I scaled through till the final stage and I was told that I would be contacted on when to resume, and till now I haven't gotten any responses from them, I have tried contacting them through all available chanel but there aren't replying to any..

Please any help on what I can do.?

Thank God I got a call cool

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
T & T Shawarma spot is recruiting to fill the position of a Shawarma maker with 1 to 2 years experience in making Shawarma, we are looking for a young, dynamic and smart individual, with good hygiene. Applicant within Agege area only are to apply.
Send CV to taiye.tobi@yahoo.com or call 08068006053.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kunle106(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
emmy4lov:

Thank God I got a call cool
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by barongmj(f): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thank you, God bless you
sabichele:

Don't even think of honouring it. confirmed GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by barongmj(f): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
I did call the number, the guy I spoke with had a very strong accent that I couldn't even get what he is saying...lol.
Thank you very much.
babkunlex:

Did you applied to the said company? If No call the number first and them what they've to offer you but if the person is not straightforward believe me it's GNLD....Beware of fraudsters
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Amazingift01(f): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please who else got this invite:

U-Connect Human Resources
Dear Candidate,
You are hereby invited for a Sales Executive Interview for a Commercial Bank on Wednesday 26th July 2017 by 8.00 am at
U-connect office 5, Ogbunike street off Admirality way Lekki Phase 1.
Come along with your CV, Passport Photograph and photocopies of your credentials.
Please dress corporate.
Inquiry: 081-3894-6746.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Vacancy!!! Head of Warehouse Operations.
As Logistics & Warehouse Team leader, the job holder will supervise the team in order to ensure that all operational aspects of the warehouse(s) are carried out in an efficient and cost effective way.
You will take care of all warehouse requirements on multiple sites, organizing and managing all traffic required to back up the import, storage and export of raw materials, products and equipment in support of the business.
The job holder will ensure warehouse and staff maintain compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety, compliance & legal standards and requirements.
Qualification / Experience:
*7-9+ years related experience preferably within a chemical/science related organisation. *Knowledge in trouble-shooting /diagnosing of warehouse equipment. You have a detailed knowledge of transport and customs regulations (IATA/DG regulations)
*Stocktaking experience
*Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Responsibilities are not limited to:
*Hire, reward, coach, motivate and develop team members of the department in order to have qualified, competent and motivated employees.
• Maintains records and generates receiving, inventory, and order requests reports; ensures accuracy and completeness of purchase order processing.
• Proactively engage with other departments in Finance, Sales and Marketing and Administration and Secretarial Services to ensure customers’ needs are always met.
• You will plan and coordinate preventative maintenance, repair of Warehouse equipment vehicles with suitable and approved vendors so as to ensure vehicle appearance and operating conditions reflect standards deemed suitable by the executive management team and provides operators with safe and dependable vehicles
Interested & qualified candidates should CV’s to vacancies@tusenconsulting.com using “Head of Warehouse Operations” as the subject of the mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Data Analyst
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities

Requirements
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.), databases (SQL etc),
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• B.Sc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using the role applied for as the subject title.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
looking to hire an Admin Assistant/Maintenance officer. Male, 2 years experience, Technical/Trade Test Certificate or OND. Interested and qualified applicants should send CV to recruitersnest@gmail.com, using the position applied for as subject of the email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.