Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2837363 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
A firm located in lagos is presently in need of an experience front desk officer. please forward CV to emmyarkin@gmail.com

A private secondary school at Ijoko near Sango requires the Services of Teachers in: English Language,Further Mathematics,Physics,.Geography. please forward cv to emmyarkin@gmail.com. Applicants should be residing in Ijoko and its environs
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Marketing Executive at Center techniques Limited

Center Techniques Music Limited is a creativity, production and musical instruments company, a leading provider of quality piano and other musical instrument situated in Yaba.

Center techniques limited is recruiting to fill the position marketing Executive. The position is Located in Lagos.
Interested candidate should possess HND or BSC

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Description:

1. As a Marketing Executive is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets and maximizing sales of musical products and services
2. Make contacts and sales by telephoning, meeting or on social media to make contact with potential clients
3. Have passion for musical instrument and be able to sell grand pianos

Application closing Date:
31st August 2017

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to; info@centertechniques.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Very Urgent!

Job Description
JOB DETAILS
A Pharmacy located at a very commercial location wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill this position
JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN QUALIFICATION: B.Pharm
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Good command of English, Good team player
Suitable candidate will be fresh Graduate in Pharmacy
Good communication skills in English.
Send your CV's to salverelifestyl@gmail.com or call 08153872443 on or before July 30th.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
womanofsteel:
Fake. Its blacklisted on nairaland

quote author=asaju10 post=58895855]Good evening all,can you pls help me confirm this as i am not that f
amiliar with Lagos mainland. Thanks
Due to your response to our vacancy post on facebook(ROCKLAND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY), you are sheduled for an interview on Saturday 29th of July, 2017 by 9:00am @N011 Monilola Oyeyinka Street, Off Ajibade Babatola Junction, Ajao Estate, Lagos State. Come with your C.V.
they are scammers.

Please avoid them.

I'm talking fro experience.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fashoo2010(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please house, how do I get to this address from mile 2 15 saji Ayangade street, Anthony Village Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by firdouz: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Did u attend the interview?
What post and have u been called?
quote author=tony240 post=58056873]Pls who knows anything about dis company montaigne place. I have an interview with dem on tuesday[/quote]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by belcom10(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls someone should help me on this, I 've interview schedule for tuesday, 1st august in ikeja. Pls I need someone here that reside in ikeja or environs that can accommodate me. Note I will be coming from PH. Help a brother thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Juliches: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Which day una go post job at Anambra State, must it be Lagos all the time, so I go dey jobless till this year end smiley....Please any hidden job located at Anambra ......or where I can submit my CV...pls let me know at mmesomaches@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by whandeykoal(f): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
willokos:

Marketing

its either Gnld or one of these companies looking for sales reps to sell their products.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmanuel72(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Profandie:

Please let's keep ourselves posted ooo
@ profandie, I also got a message from the white water college, but I have not been able to get a detailed information about the school. I sent a friend of mine who reside in Oshogo to confirm the reality of the school for me. He said he went to the given address but couldn't locate the school. Just don't know how true it is.
Some we be going for Oshogo training tomorrow and I hope to hear from them. If the school is real, I can attend the other training @ Lagos. Please u can drop your contact so we can talk. Thanks... Here are my phone numbers :08063158368 or 08115114822
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Emmanuel72:

@ profandie, I also got a message from the white water college, but I have not been able to get a detailed information about the school. I sent a friend of mine who reside in Oshogo to confirm the reality of the school for me. He said he went to the given address but couldn't locate the school. Just don't know how true it is.
Some we be going for Oshogo training tomorrow and I hope to hear from them. If the school is real, I can attend the other training @ Lagos. Please u can drop your contact so we can talk. Thanks... Here are my phone numbers :08063158368 or 08115114822
I don't know about the school but i am not interested in going again.
All the best

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chidiwondaful: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mail me for any school or company in need of a Computer operator/secretary/Typist (SSCE/Diploma in computer), fluent in spoken English, about 10 years experience and a vast knowledge of computer operation including graphics. Can also handle computer practical class for secondary school students.

Contact via mail: nwajesuanyi@yahoo.com or call: 09095629302
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jerrytones2000: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2017
JOB TITLE: RENOVATION ARCHITECT
POSITION: Contract/Intern
JOB OVERVIEW: The Renovation Architect is responsible for the development of project specific details, preparation and coordination of clear concise drawings, space mapping and renovation project coordination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop construction details that comply with the overall design intent and project budget
• Prepare complete and concise design and construction drawings including checking and coordinating details and dimensions
• Conduct existing conditions site survey
• Ongoing review and checking of the documents for accuracy and completeness • Assist in checking submittals and responding to requests for information • Assists in building/renovation project planning, policy, and procedure development.
• Participates in budget development.
• Represents the official at site meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Professional Degree in Architecture, a related field, or equivalent experience
• 2 to 4 years building/architectural experience
• Working knowledge of 2d and 3d modelling (autocad, 3ds Max, Sketchup)
• Knowledge of the project reporting methods and techniques.
• Knowledge of standards of quality in building construction, alteration and renovation.
• Ability to oversee building construction projects.
• Ability to maintain standards of quality.
If you meet the minimum qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply with your resume and attach your portfolio: email- miniso.ngengdept@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Appliedmaths:
Very Urgent!

Job Description
JOB DETAILS
A Pharmacy located at a very commercial location wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill this position
JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN QUALIFICATION: B.Pharm
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Good command of English, Good team player
Suitable candidate will be fresh Graduate in Pharmacy
Good communication skills in English.
Send your CV's to salverelifestyl@gmail.com or call 08153872443 on or before July 30th.

Still open, please send in your CV's.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyarh(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2017
habax:

Hello Chief,

There was an interview for operations officer at zedvance limited office at Ligali Ayorinde, please do you know if applicants have been gotten back to?

Thank you.
Not sure but i dnt think so, sir.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Solphiequeen(f): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Please I need Teaching Job Vacancies in Akure if anyone knows about any, please help a sister in need. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Moyarh:

Not sure but i dnt think so, sir.
heard they are resuming in August
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please any school in need of a Tourism teacher Pls email me on jackson_phebe@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Administrative Secretary

Candidate must possess the following:

B.SC/HND in Mass Communication, English, Secretarial Studies or any other related fields
A minimum of three years work experience in a similar position.
Computer Literate; Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Package.
Ideal candidates must be exceptionally eloquent, pay attention to details, possess good writing
skills and time management skills.
Skills/Qualifications:

Previous office or commercial work experience can also be helpful. It is vital to have good IT and
administrative skills
Good Interpersonal skills
Team-working skills
Organizational skills
Negotiation skills
Assertiveness
Time management
Decision making and problem solving skills
Communication skills
Responsibilities:

Answering telephone calls
Maintaining diaries
Arranging appointments
Taking messages
Typing and word processing
Filing
Organizing and scheduling meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
Managing databases
Prioritizing workloads
Handling correspondence
Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
Liaising with relevant organizations
REMUNERATION FOR POSITION: attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory
Declaration of Age to: The Head of Administration, APIES Investment Ltd, Enugu through E-mail:
nathbroun@yahoo.com
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
pheebe:
Please any school in need of a Tourism teacher Pls email me on jackson_phebe@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Is that the only subject you can handle?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mechanical Engineer

Job Description

Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: admin@chibek.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Job Summary
Graphic designers should be able to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.

Job Duties
Graphic designers should be able do the following:

Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
Tutor Students on how to use the Computer Softwares.
Determine the message the design should portray
Create images that identify a product or convey a message
Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
Select colors, images, text style, and layout
Present the design to clients or the art director
Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them

Work Schedules
The graphic designer will be working per-time, but schedules can vary depending on workload and deadlines.

He / She may need to adjust their workday to meet with clients (students) in the evenings or on weekends.
In addition, they may spend some of their time looking for new projects or competing with other designers for contracts.

Education and Training
Graphic designers need a bachelor’s degree (Graphic design or a related field is preferable).
Candidates for graphic design positions should demonstrate their creativity and originality through a professional portfolio that features their best designs.

Important Qualities
Analytical skills:
Graphic designers must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.

Artistic ability:
Graphic designers must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers. They produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using a computer program.

Communication skills: Graphic designers must communicate with clients, customers, and other designers to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.

Computer skills: Most graphic designers use specialized graphic design software to prepare their designs.

Creativity: Graphic designers must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers. They develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.
Time-management skills: Graphic designers often work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.

Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to ololade@decorandrainbow.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.