Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2833349 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Toba2009(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Akby:

No problem... Give me your email address

Please I need it too.. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Redbutafly(f): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Akby:
Hi guys,

I really want to share with you how I got 3 jobs within a month. Though it may sound outrageous but here is the magic. Over 80% of companies uses hr@domain.com as their contact HR recruiting mail e.g hr@ariosh.com, hr@xyz.com etc.

Kindly access www.verify-email.org. Once you know the company's website, try several keywords like hr@xyz.com, vacancy@xyz.com, recruitment@xyz.com, careers@xyz.com etc on that website until you have a positive result. hr@xyz.com works almost all the time. Once you get a positive feedback, it means the mail is valid. You can go ahead to send your CV and Cover Letter

Please work immensely on your CV until it's top notch. Compose a mind blowing cover letter and send both to the email address you just discovered. Tell them what you can offer in a comprehensive way and watch out for the interview invite as they come in turns.

Give it a shot folks and good luck in the quest

Please can you share a copy of your cover letter? eunicebnr@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vickysly: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2018
Akby:
Hi guys,

I really want to share with you how I got 3 jobs within a month. Though it may sound outrageous but here is the magic. Over 80% of companies uses hr@domain.com as their contact HR recruiting mail e.g hr@ariosh.com, hr@xyz.com etc.

Kindly access www.verify-email.org. Once you know the company's website, try several keywords like hr@xyz.com, vacancy@xyz.com, recruitment@xyz.com, careers@xyz.com etc on that website until you have a positive result. hr@xyz.com works almost all the time. Once you get a positive feedback, it means the mail is valid. You can go ahead to send your CV and Cover Letter

Please work immensely on your CV until it's top notch. Compose a mind blowing cover letter and send both to the email address you just discovered. Tell them what you can offer in a comprehensive way and watch out for the interview invite as they come in turns.

Pls I don't understand this can you explain better
And please send a sample of that cover letter
My email okworvictor@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
I got this email, I want to know if this interview is real

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.
You are hereby invited for an interview on Wednesday,7th of march 2018
Time:12noon prompt
Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by JustAboyy: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2018
please urgent. I need a menial job/manual labor in either of house cleaning, laundry or gardening etc. I am in mile 12, Lagos. You can refer me if you of such jobs. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by earthsync(f): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2018
anyone here knows if there's any internship in Benin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by JustAboyy: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2018
temmyt20:
Dear All,

If you have a friend who speak Hausa language fluently and willing to work as Customer Care Agent, kindly advise him/her to go to Ison BPO office, Ita Eko Abeokuta,8am Tomorrow 6th March 2018.

A mass recruitment for Hausa agent in Ison.

#PS: am not sure how much they pay. U can search Nairaland for info on dat
I Speak Hausa Fluently, Born And Bred In The North. I Am At Mile 12, Lagos. What Is The Authenticity Of This Job Please And Any Medium To Contact Them, I Don't Know The Address Above.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bolubej: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2018
Akby:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tioluwalopemi(f): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please if anyone knows any company recruiting intern for an accounting position or an assistant/junior accountant position.
I really need one right now to boost my accounting knowledge and also add to my experience....it is urgent...thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temmyt20(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
JustAboyy:

I Speak Hausa Fluently, Born And Bred In The North. I Am At Mile 12, Lagos. What Is The Authenticity Of This Job Please And Any Medium To Contact Them, I Don't Know The Address Above.
type ison in nairaland search box and go through. if u'r stl interested, u can go for it.

ison call center job is based on referrals, they dnt rly do job adverts. They only send internal mails to their staffs when there is opening
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mamadsquare: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Good day house. Please is there a way to get to gbagada phase II from Ketu without going through Anthony? Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
mamadsquare:
Good day house. Please is there a way to get to gbagada phase II from Ketu without going through Anthony?
from ketu board iyana oworo-oshodi vehicle. make sure you board that vehicle

the bus will connect the 3rd mainland bridge just after ketu. with that you dont need to get to anthony. then you tell the conductor where you will drop.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by innocentoh(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Production Manager (Pure Water Factory)

Labeta Drugs Ltd seeks a competent hand to manage one of its pure water factories situated in Surulere, Lagos

Position:
Production Manager (Pure Water Factory)

Requirement:
1. Must have at least a diploma in science field
2. Must have not less than 5 years relevant work experience
3. Must reside within Surulere or its environs

Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to: recruitment.labeta@yahoo.com
Use the job tittle as the subject of the email.

VACANCY: Cook/Chef

A reputable hotel in Surulere needs a Chef/Cook to fill a vacant position.

JOB DETAILS:
Job Tittle: Cook/Chef
Job Level: (Head of Department)
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualification: OND
Preferred Years of Experience: 3 - 5 year
Application Deadline: 2018-04-30

REQUIREMENT:
Must have previously held a similar position in a similar organisation
Must have had up to 5 years relevant
Must have the necessary qualifications
Must reside within Surulere or it's environs?

Salary:
Very Attractive

Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to: recruitment.labeta@yahoo.com

VACANCY: SALES REP/CANVERSER

COMPANY'S NAME: Aquabeta Table & Dispenser Water Company

Job Title: Sales Rep/Canverser
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualification: SSCE

DESCRIPTION
A reputable company in Surulere-Lagos in the business of dispenser water production, needs qualified candidates to fill a vacant position in the organisation.

REQUIREMENTS:
At least a good SSCE result.
The desired candidate should be good looking with a friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others
2-4 years of related work experience, preferably in the consumer goods industry
Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Dynamic team player with great collaborative and interpersonal skills
Strong personal leadership, organizational, relationship building and negotiation skills
Self starter who can work independently: displays self-confidence, enthusiasm and strong customer service orientation
Demonstrated effectiveness in working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline driven environment
Extremely detailed oriented while juggling multiple projects and many stakeholders
Prioritize, organize and follow up

Salary:
Very Attractive Commision

Interested candidates should send their CVs to: recruitment.labeta@yahoo.com

Machine Operators (Pure Water/Bottle Water Factory)

Labeta Drugs Ltd seeks a competent machine operators in one of its pure water factories situated in Surulere, Lagos

Position:
Machine Operators (Pure Water/Bottle Water Factory)

Requirement:
1. Must have extensive experience in the operation and handling of filling, sealing and packaging machines for pure water, bottle water and dispenser bottle water.
2. Must have relevant work experience

Salary:
Very Attractive

Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to: recruitment.labeta@yahoo.com Use the job tittle as the subject of the email.
Those without CV can send sms with their full name followed by the word 'DRIVER' to 08095074756 from their personal line.

Labeta Drugs Ltd seeks a competent drivers in one of its pure water factories situated in Surulere, Lagos

Position:
Driver (Pure Water/Bottle Water Factory)

Requirement:
1. Must have extensive driving experience
2. Must have relevant work experience
4. Must be able to drive both manual/automatic
5. Must have a driving licences
Salary:
Very Attractive commission

Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to: recruitment.labeta@yahoo.com Use the job tittle as the subject of the email.
Those without CV can send sms with their full name followed by the word 'DRIVER' to 08095074716 from their personal line.

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.