Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832543 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gagacy12: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Positions: 20
Sex: Male
Qualification:
Preferred Years of Experience 1-3 years
Specialization Vocational Trade and Services
Minimum Qualification High School (S.S.C.E)
Job Description:
• Core duties of the Dispatch Rider will be pickups and deliveries within the Lagos metropolis and its immediate environs.
• Swift and immediate pickups and deliveries by motorcycle.
• Keeping record of daily pickups and deliveries in the vehicle log books.
• Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
• Good communication Skills
• Can operate a smartphone and use google map
• Responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
• Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
• Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
• Ship items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
• Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconcile quantities; note discrepancies.
• Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.

Other Requirements:
• Have good knowledge of the town/city
• Be able to ride motorcycles professional
• Be able to work weekdays and or weekends
• Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
• Must be a skilled motorcycle rider
• Must be physically fit
• Should be reliable, responsible and punctual
• Have the ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes.
• Have a mature working attitude
• Be friendly and PRESENTABLE.
Qualified and interested applicants should send his updated CV to cv@ascentech.com.ng using Dispatch Rider is the mail subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mamadsquare: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
nelem:

from ketu board iyana oworo-oshodi vehicle. make sure you board that vehicle

the bus will connect the 3rd mainland bridge just after ketu. with that you dont need to get to anthony. then you tell the conductor where you will drop.
Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dt4omoh(f): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
@debbie,please any teaching job around Ogba, Ojodu-berger,Omole Phase 1. Contact me pls- davytoyin@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galaciousbabe(f): 5:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Felixitie:

What type of job precisely? Market yourself!
I studied science lab tech....but i am willing to work anywhere i am teachable.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Anoneism(m): 6:09am On Mar 07, 2018
Please, help a brother confirm the genuineness of this invite.

Dear Applicant,

Per your application, you have been selected to interview with us. Details below;

Venue: Xtra Clear Imaging Limited
6B, Akin Osiyemi Street,
Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Saturday, March 10th, 2018

Time: 9am Prompt.

We look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Okwuaku Vivian
Human Resource Manager
Xtra Clear Imaging Limited
6B, Akin Osiyemi Street,
Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galaciousbabe(f): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Sleezwizz:

U need a job just like that? Without u stating your skills, work experience, the kind of job u are looking for and so on?
I studied science lab tech....willing to work anywhere. I am teachable
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Our client, a leading agricultural firm in Nigeria, is urgently seeking to talent to fill the role of a Farmer’s Market Manager. The selected candidate will be required to manage and provide leadership for its modern famer’s market.
Person Specification
• B.Sc in Agricultural Science or a related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a modern farmer’s market.
• Experience in farming will be considered as an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to careers@firstexcelsia.com on or before March 12th 2018 using “Farmer’s Market” as subject of the mail.
NB Only candidates who fit the requirements will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Our client, a leading agricultural firm in Nigeria, is urgently seeking to talent to fill the role of an Operations Manager to manage the day to day operations of its depot.
*Person Specification*
• B.Sc in Agricultural Science or a related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
• Experience in farming will be considered as an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to careers@firstexcelsia.com on or before March 12th 2018 using “Operations Manager” as subject of the mail.
NB Only candidates who fit the requirements will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adaleng(f): 6:31am On Mar 07, 2018
welldone debbie
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by galaciousbabe(f): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2018
Felixitie:

What type of job precisely? Market yourself!
i studied science lab tech....i am interested in any good job. I am teachable.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Texco10(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2018
Please mine, ifeprecious20@yahoo.com, thanks
Akby:

No problem... Give me your email address
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by KillerBeauty(f): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2018
Anoneism:
Please, help a brother confirm the genuineness of this invite.

Dear Applicant,

Per your application, you have been selected to interview with us. Details below;

Venue: Xtra Clear Imaging Limited
6B, Akin Osiyemi Street,
Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Saturday, March 10th, 2018

Time: 9am Prompt.

We look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Okwuaku Vivian
Human Resource Manager
Xtra Clear Imaging Limited
6B, Akin Osiyemi Street,
Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel:
Google the company. It looks legit though
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ammy4id: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2018
Texco10:
Please mine, ifeprecious20@yahoo.com, thanks

Pls kindly help and send it to me as well.
Kadril_a1@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by imsettled2: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2018
Emaimo:

It was an open advert on hotnigerianjob site.
I applied since July last year.
Moreover, I'm not going for the interview

K, thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bigbauer(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2018
Hello NairaLanders, I'm in urgent need of a driving Job as a live in driver. I'm reasonably educated (Formal/informal). I've been driving for over five years, mostly long distance Covering Uyo, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Cross River, Abuja, Lagos etc. Having a family of a wife, 2Children male and female 5and 2years respectively I need a job to be able to handle my responsibilities as a husband and father, think school fees, feeding, clothing, shelter etc. I am ready to move to any location (I'm moving alone) The pay is important, but the work environment is of greater importance, I need a Christian family to work with. I'm not a saint, but I know the value of a good name, and I protect my name with all of me. please help a brother out. My contact detail is on my signature. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Halyma(f): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2018
Akby:
Hi guys,

I really want to share with you how I got 3 jobs within a month. Though it may sound outrageous but here is the magic. Over 80% of companies uses hr@domain.com as their contact HR recruiting mail e.g hr@ariosh.com, hr@xyz.com etc.

Kindly access www.verify-email.org. Once you know the company's website, try several keywords like hr@xyz.com, vacancy@xyz.com, recruitment@xyz.com, careers@xyz.com etc on that website until you have a positive result. hr@xyz.com works almost all the time. Once you get a positive feedback, it means the mail is valid. You can go ahead to send your CV and Cover Letter

Please work immensely on your CV until it's top notch. Compose a mind blowing cover letter and send both to the email address you just discovered. Tell them what you can offer in a comprehensive way and watch out for the interview invite as they come in turns.

Give it a shot folks and good luck in the quest
Good morning, please can you share with me the copy of your cover letter so as to compare with mine. I need to know if my cover letter is convincing enough. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ritzytbabs(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lawal4green:
Fleet manager with 3yrs experience in logistics industry, degree holder. Needed urgently. Send CV to yakubulawal90@gmail.com

i am interested in the fleet manager position, i just sent you a mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chicason Group seeks suitable and experienced candidates to fill the following positions:

1. Job Title – Soap Production Manager – LOCATION: Nnewi, Anambra

Job Summary:

 Ensure availability of all resources required to achieve the production targets – (material, machine and personnel).
 Organize resources properly for efficient production.
 Ensure quality of products as per specification.
 Store raw materials and finished products properly and safely.
 Keep accurate stock and document of all resources – raw materials, machines and personnel.
 Ensure planned maintenance of machine to meet production.
 Train, motivate and discipline staff.
 Ensure a safe, orderly and friendly working environment.
 Write daily, weekly and monthly report on production to management.
 Do all other jobs that may be required by the management.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
 B.SC/HND in chemical Engineering with not less than five (5) years cognate experience in soap production.

SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE

 Knowledge of key production processes – Bleaching, Saponification and drying. Knowledge of use, effects and impacts of raw materials.
 Knowledge of general plant lay out, machine functions/operations, material measurements/balances.
 Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
 Good interpersonal relationship.
 Ability to manage human and material resources, data, handling & material balances.

2. Job Title – Sales Representative – LOCATION (S): Gombe, Jos and PHC.

 Drive all the activities involved in selling company’s products.
 Monitor prices of the company’s products and advising management accordingly.
 Formulate sales and marketing polices of the company and ensure compliance.
 Ensure that sales targets are met.
 Ensure that sales procedures are strictly adhered to.
 Supervise all administrative duties in the end to end selling process.
 Build a strong and functional feedback mechanism.
 Ensure that products are sent to depot according to their requisitions.
 Perform additional duties as may be assigned by management.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
 Minimum Educational level – first degree in social sciences discipline from a reputable academic institution.
 Good use of Microsoft suites with strength in excel application.
 Professional membership of Nigerian marketing Association is an added advantage.
 A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a sales representative in soap sales.

SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
 Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
 Excellent communication skills.
 Excellent customer relationship management.
 Ability to work effectively in team environment.
 Ability to manage a segmented market.
 Ability to manage several customers simultaneously.
 Ability to work under pressure.

Method of Application:
Candidates with the right requirements should forward their curriculum vitae with a good cover letter to careers@chicasongroup.com. Please use position applied for as subject. Application closes on Friday 16th March 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dear Nigerian Youth,

The toughest challenge employers are facing right now is where to locate 'the right' employees.

We've been trying to hire three new staff for over a year. I've interviewed quite a ton of graduates of Law, Accounting and other Social Sciences.

99% of BSc Accounting holders are unable to use Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. The majority of Law graduates cannot write coherently and have no legal research experience outside of their final year projects. One graduate of English/Literature has not read any book outside of the recommended texts in school. 99% of job seekers have no writing sample, no published product or past work that is independently verifiable. That means, Nigeria's biggest problem right now, isn't unemployment, but unemployability.

Sometimes, you meet a job seeker with a charming personality and you try to stretch the rules a bit. You request for his/her Facebook profile to get a sense of his/her interests, passions and extracurricula engagements. You only find posts about sex, sex, sex, sex, boyfriends, girlfriends, crushes, and more sex. What a turn off!

Well, I've got some news for you: You cannot sex your way to a prosperous future! You cannot sex your way to greatness. The CEOs of all Fortune500 companies have sex too! CEOs of WB, IMF, UN, CBN, AfDB etc. are all having sex too! The difference is that they spend their times productively and regard sex as a purely private activity.

I just crossed the border control at Schipol Airport. Self-service passport control machines have replaced hundreds of personnel that formerly handled that activity. I just stayed in a multi-storey 5-star hotel where machines have replaced the need for human workforce.

So, in the nearest future, if you have no talent, skill, or knowledge of comparable standards to these artificially-intelligent machines providing high-quality services, you'd be left behind. Far behind! Your prospects of breaking the shackles of poverty and joblessness will get thinner.

Please, invest in yourself. While waiting for that job, learn something new and hone your skills. Volunteer your services. Consider doing some unpaid work. Write more clearly. Read more. Reallocate the money you spend on expensive weaves and phones to prepare yourself for the future. That added value you bring can make you stand out from the crowd.

Think about it!

copied smiley smiley smiley smiley

34 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.