Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2834276 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ritzytbabs(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2018
A client needs an intern.

Please apply if you are interested.

Hi, I'm looking for an intern, preferably (Female) NYSC. She must be good with Microsoft office suite, telephone & business development skills.

Contact e.ebanehita@nigeria.unicaf.org

They should send their CV and a Cover Letter with the subject as "Application for the position of an intern."
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nnamdiosu(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Basilona(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
VACANCY ALERT

Company: Propert Quick Nigeria

1) Marketing Manager

Responsibilities

• Coordinating Marketing and business development.
• Prospecting for new clients and managing clients and customers for business and relationship excellence. Meetings with and presentations to existing/prospective clients.
• Leading business development representatives, marketing representatives and marketing operations.
• Keep up to date records of revenue, sales volume and invoices.
• Managing and resolving customer/client complaints. Coordinating after-sales support
• Understanding of our internal operations, property markets and online property listings.
• Developing strategies for excellent implementations of company strategic plans regarding property listings-sales and rent
• Getting clients to subscribe on our site. Helping clients to make the best property decisions
• Identifying new property markets, managing client expectations and developing strategic partnerships. Coordinating growth and advertising initiatives. Taking ownership and control of marketing (including business development) budget
• Coordinating review of property listings on the company website and managing activities on social media
• Provision of leadership to our workforce for successful business operations with excellent presentation and communication skills
• Leading the operations of the company and making visionary business policies for company successes
• Leading operations to formulate and implement growth strategies and management.
• Managing relationship with board for continuous improvement of processes, systems, personnel and strategies to fulfil aims and objectives of the company and meet targets.
• Presenting the business to investors and clients

Qualifications
• University degree in Economics, Estate Management, Sciences, Marketing and Business Administration, with a minimum/maximum of Second Class Upper.
• High level computer literacy including experience with social media
• Experience in real estate, online market place and e-commerce.
• The ideal candidate would have 5 - 7 years’ experience cutting across e-commerce/online market place, marketing, business development, sales and operations. Not more than 10 years overall.

Skills include:
We value the following competencies: Entrepreneurial, Managerial, Leadership, Communication, Strategic Thinking, Results Driven, Business Acumen, Decision Making, Financial Management, Multi-tasking and Marketing.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: propertyquicknigeria@gmail.com with the subject line "Marketing Manager".

2) Manager, Marketing Operations

Responsibilities
• Coordinating the activities of marketing assistants
• Delivering quality service by enforcing standards, monitoring calls and surveying clients
• Supporting marketing operations and implementing visionary business policies for company successes
• Supporting the activities of business development and marketing teams
• Maintaining customer response operations by assigning work schedules, assigning employees and providing backup
• Assisting marketing manager/head of marketing to implement growth strategies and management.
• Supporting ongoing improvement of processes, systems, personnel and strategies to fulfil aims and objectives of the company and meet targets.
• Presenting the business to investors and clients. Training and experience in project management
Qualifications
• University degree in Economics, Estate Management, Sciences, Marketing and Business Administration, with a minimum/maximum of Second Class Upper.
• High level computer literacy including experience with social media
• The ideal candidate would have 4 - 6 years’ experience cutting across e-commerce/online market place, supply chain, marketing, business development, sales and operations. Not more than 8 years overall.

Skills include:
We value the following competencies: Entrepreneurial, Managerial, Leadership, Communication, Strategic Thinking, Results Driven, Business Acumen, Decision Making, Financial Management, Multi-tasking and Marketing.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: propertyquicknigeria@gmail.com with the subject line "Manager, Marketing Operations
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bigbauer(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello great people. Permit me to make this appeal once again, please I need a driving job. Check my signature for my contact details. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adortem: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Are you passionate about HR and have some experience in HR? A BSC holder? Do you reside in Sangotedo Axis? You possess great leadership skills and you are Smart? Send your CV now to jobs@leadhire.com.ng Subject of the email as "HR Executive" Salary is between #40,000-#50,000
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ken124: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
bigbauer:
Hello great people. Permit me to make this appeal once again, please I need a driving job. Check my signature for my contact details. Thanks

Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.

Driver
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
Experience 3 - 5 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Transportation and Driving

Details:

We are cureently in need of professional driver for our client (an Insurance firm )in lagos.

salary is very okay.

3 to 5 years experience needed.

Method of Application
Interesred candidate should come to our office with their CV and Drivers license.

No 8, office apartment,alaba wiliams street off admiralty way, lekki phase 1.

or call 07088609855

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
pls I got an invitE from tokaibs cake Ltd @ yaba, for d position of an Accountant, interview is tomorrow, anybody wit info on dis coy or how legit they are, pls share!, God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
highest2005:
pls I got an invitE from tokaibs cake Ltd @ yaba, for d position of an Accountant, interview is tomorrow, anybody wit info on dis coy or how legit they are, pls share!, God bless us all
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chinedufgn: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

A new Farm in Avu area of Imo State requires the services of Farm Attendants. Previous experience in a farm is an advantage but not compulsory.

Duties include:
Taking care of chicks, taking records, cleaning, sweeping, making heavy lifting, and other duties assigned by the Supervisor.

Must be willing and able to resume work as early as 6am-7am
Must be of good character and behavior willing to take any instruction
Must be willing and ready to work and appreciate work

MAXIMUM educational background required is OND.
Students seeking placement for 1 year Industrial training are also encouraged to apply.
Muslims willing to work are also needed and encouraged to apply.

Interested individuals should send in their CV and application to chinedunwaugha@gmail.com or call 07059721213 immediately
Deadline is Friday, 16th of March, 2018.

Free Accommodation will be provided for any individual whom seeks such.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bigbauer(m): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ken124:

Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.

Driver
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
Experience 3 - 5 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Transportation and Driving

Details:

We are cureently in need of professional driver for our client (an Insurance firm )in lagos.

salary is very okay.

3 to 5 years experience needed.

Method of Application
Interesred candidate should come to our office with their CV and Drivers license.

No 8, office apartment,alaba wiliams street off admiralty way, lekki phase 1.

or call 07088609855

Thanks & God bless you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dreydoe(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Internship role in our Customer Service Department at JUMIA- lagos yaba

please who have an idea deir salary range?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ganie(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dreydoe:

Pls how do I apply for this?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Harmeable: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
bigbauer:

I saw this on a telegram group, you can give it a try

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dammiejolaade: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dreydoe:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Pojomojo:
Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls do u know how much their pay is, and wat d company is into

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dreydoe(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
ganie:

Pls how do I apply for this?
dont even know sef undecided i was just sending my CV's for different Jobs jare..

tho in deir mail

(Dear Applicant,

We received your CV from Cornerstone Staffing and​ ​are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Department.)

i hope this helps sha.

d funny part is am Jon zing this work jaree.... i need a higher figure dan dis

not dat my current pay is up to 45k but its gots priceless benefit
.. Am only leaving this my work for something much more higher.. na biggeer salary i dey target lik ds... no more selling myself short

Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ganie(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dreydoe:
dont even know sef undecided i was just sending my CV's for different Jobs jare..

tho in deir mail

(Dear Applicant,

We received your CV from Cornerstone Staffing and​ ​are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Department.)

i hope this helps sha.

.. Am only leaving this my work for something much more higher.. na biggeer salary i dey target lik ds... no more selling myself short

Goodluck
Lucky you,I hope to find something that will take me out of the house every weekdays. It's becoming frustrating.
Thanks for the response.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
LOCATION?!
ganie:

Lucky you,I hope to find something that will take me out of the house every weekdays. It's becoming frustrating.
Thanks for the response.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ganie(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
pcjuvy:
LOCATION?!
Surulere,Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bigbauer(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Harmeable:

I saw this on a telegram group, you can give it a try
Thanks so much, I've forwarded my CV & cover letter to the email address.
I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dreydoe(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
ganie:

Thanks for the response.
I understand you perfectly.. I was in dt postion not so long ago, my salary now should av been higher than what am receiving but bcus of that desperation of Joblessness. I took whatever was offered! I hope someone can pick Sumfin from this my post.

Me personally can never sell myself short again.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skolab4(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls who knows their working conditions?
Direct Sales Agent[b]

Fifth quadrant invites....

Hello,

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled to attend an interview with details below

Venue: Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited (FQPL)

Address: 2nd Floor, No 2, Macarthy Street
Beside TBS, Onikan
Lagos.

Kindly acknowledge receipt and confirm attendance. Failure to do so will be taken as a forfeiture of the interview.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chyima(f): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2018
good morning house,please. how do I get to National orthopedic hospital,igbobii from egbeda
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by africo13610(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2018
am going dere too
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by owolabee: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls who knows anything about Rovedana Ltd. I've searched online but didn't see much about them
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mufc009(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2018
Dreydoe:

tho in deir mail

(Dear Applicant,

i hope this helps sha.

Goodluck

The keyword in your post is that priceless benefit. Lemme bore you with my story. I have been volunteering in an organization with a huge a finance and personnel workforce and guess what they are paying me just 10k for over a year and even sometimes they do default on that payment. I was overly frustrated with the pressure of getting my needs and pressure from family too but I keep saying to myself I gotta keep going as this job is just a place for me to furnish my skills to get something bigger. I was offered different marketing and teaching job with a much better pay that the 10k but I didn't quite. Guess who is resuming on with an International NGO on Monday bro? Yeah you guess right, that is me . I am really grateful to God.

Please ignore any typo above, I am on the move.

12 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2018
We are currently recruiting the following roles for a client in Nigeria;

- 2 Data Entry Officers
- 2 Marketing & Sales Executives
- IT & Operations Manager
- Head of Marketing & Product Strategy
- 3 Drivers

Interested candidates should kindly forward their cv to: jobs@uniemployhr.com

NB: Candidates who are willing to relocated to Nigeria can also apply.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by faizy90: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Job search in this country is crazy and frustrating. Please does anyone have an ideal of any accounting firm where I can work as an Intern ??
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by africo13610(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2018
highest2005:
ave u went for d interview....hw ws it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by africo13610(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2018
africo13610:

?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2018
africo13610:
Didn't go, had to attend to an emergEncy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ikorodureporta: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2018
chyima:
good morning house,please. how do I get to National orthopedic hospital,igbobii from egbeda

Board a Yaba bus & alight @ onipanu. Cross over via d bridge,....its jst around there

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.