Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830711 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Favvvy:
The pay is 45k in outcess...I worked dere
what's the job function
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gabbyraze(m): 5:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Favvvy:
guess u worked in gotv,there are other people who earn higher. one of my fellow trainee is now a trainer,she earns an excess of 80k,the place has its faults but its still alright

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abiboy09: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2018
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:

POSITION: FINANCE ASSISTANT

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

Job Description

Supporting the Admin Manager with delegated tasks to ensure proper management (budget, accounting, reporting, auditing procedures, legal financial obligations, etc.) including the translation of documents and assisting in meetings upon request
Ensuring respect and strict compliance to MSF standards (chart of accounts, quality of documents, guidelines, expense validation procedures, cash security rules, etc.)
Carrying out delegated accounting tasks and activities, ensuring confidentiality on all finance issues related to MSF as well as the strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation
Prepare / process payments to suppliers in a strict but swift manner, in accordance with the MSFF purchasing and payment procedures
Controlling money movements and bank transfer requests and tax withholdings, recording all IN and Out transactions
Checking the validity of invoices, approval signatories, and correctness of account codes.

Requirements:
Degree in business administration/finance/accounting or related sciences. Master is a pluc.
2yrs experience in similar job essential or internal candidate. MSF/NGO experience is a plus.
Computing skills and competency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft excel;
Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa preferred.

Contract
Contract in Jigawa state. 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Remuneration
Monthly Gross salary of N251,200.
Method Of Application

Fill in the online application form https:///2IFvnKW
Submit your CV and a cover letter by email to msff-jahun-recruitment@paris.msf.org (With Reference FIN ASSISTANT)

Deadline for the submission of applications: 24th of April 2018.

Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

NB: Only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.

Closing Date: 24th of April 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Officer, Legal Services (Property & Litigation) 9 mobile Abuja

Job Summary

Assist in the preparation of assignments, leases, licences and related documents covering EMTS's properties/sites.

Principal Functions
• Participate in conducting searches on land which EMTS proposes to lease or buy.
• Assist in preparing and conducting first-level vetting on all leases, licenses and related documents covering EMTS's property, particularly base station sites.
• Renew documents in advance of expiry dates as required.
• Assist in preparing and drafting property titles and site acquisition documentation as required.

Requirements
First degree in Law.
One year postNYSC work experience.

For details and application link, visit http://plumejobs.com/job/officer-legal-services-property-litigation/

Get new vacancies on Whatsapp. Send Join via Whatsapp to 08032372788 or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Please DO NOT leave your numbers here.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Our client, a fast growing construction firm, is urgently seeking a talent to fill the role of a Quantity Surveyor.

*Person Specification*

• Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Survey or in any related course.

• Minimum of three years relevant working experience preferably in a construction firm.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to careers@firstexcelsia.com on or before the 20th of April 2018 using “Quantity Surveyor” as subject of the mail.

NB: Only candidates who fit the requirements will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luvcherish(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Favvvy:

pls i need placement , i holds HND Computer Science
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Intern - Drug Control & Crime Prevention at United Nations Abuja

• Duration of the internship is ranging from 3 to 6 months and the internship participants are required to work full-time during the office hours. Time is allowed for outside research work and interviews.

Education
Applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school or enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelors or equivalent); or have graduated with a university degree

For details and application link, Visit http://plumejobs.com/job/intern-drug-control-crime-prevention/

Marketing and Sales Internship at Dow Chemical Company, Lagos

The Dow Chemical Company is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are looking for an ambitious Student (m/f) supporting our business who is interested in doing an Internship for 3 months starting 1st July, located in Lagos, Nigeria. You will be remunerated.

For details and application link, Visit http://plumejobs.com/job/marketing-and-sales-internship/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
karniff:
Pls house, anyone got an idea what the pay package for marketing officer in Pakistan high commission in Nigeria.
Pakistan................... My guy run far.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kspicz: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Outcess is inviting me for a customer service representative job role at their lekki office, they are asking me to research on Cable TV and TV content. I just keep wondering if there is room from growth their especially with this 45k salary which is about half of my current salary. I really require an Hr trainee job to put into practice all i learn at CIPM classes. However with my training in CRM and Entrepreneurship and biz management from NIM and LBS respectively, isn't a 45k salary a far cry. I could take it if there is room for growth if not i dont know if its a wise decision. Please help out guys,the interview is for tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tunbolity(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Available Vacancies

Marketing Executives
For a Cosmetic brand in Ibadan.
Preferably female
Qualification:ND/BSC/HND

Instructor
Min Qualification: ND

Call center agents
Language: Hausa
Qualification: BSC/HND

Sales reps
Qualification: SSCE

Interested applicants should send their CV to info@uniplanintegrated.com and send a text message to 09057001599 indicating Position interested in,Location and Phone number.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
DO NOT TAKE. NIAJA HARD ONE KIND NOW
Kspicz:
Outcess is inviting me for a customer service representative job role at their lekki office, they are asking me to research on Cable TV and TV content. I just keep wondering if there is room from growth their especially with this 45k salary which is about half of my current salary. I really require an Hr trainee job to put into practice all i learn at CIPM classes. However with my training in CRM and Entrepreneurship and biz management from NIM and LBS respectively, isn't a 45k salary a far cry. I could take it if there is room for growth if not i dont know if its a wise decision. Please help out guys,the interview is for tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Business Reporter, Africa TV

BBC Lagos

Role Responsibility

With excellent English language skills, you will have experience of business reporting, delivering creative output for digital, TV and radio platforms. Hausa language skills would be preferable. Working closely with the London, Nairobi, Lagos and Johannesburg bureaux, you will prepare edited material either working in a self-op environment or with a craft editor to produce inserts and packages for the various outlets such as Business TV features, News bulletins, Online or social. You will source and brief contributors for live and edited stories and interview them for broadcast and alert editors to breaking news, being ready to file accurate reports on the spot.

The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have strong digital understanding and awareness of the latest broadcast technology and the ability to learn new skills is important. You will have a strong broadcasting voice and a track record of accuracy and impartiality. Knowledge of cameras to film professionally would be a distinct advantage.

For details and application link, visit http://plumejobs.com/job/business-reporter-africa-tv/

Get new vacancies on Whatsapp. Send Join via Whatsapp to 08032372788 or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obonujoker(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kspicz:

Why do you want to leave your job that pays you 90k for a 45k maybe 6months contract job??

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Business Analyst (Sales) Flour Mills of Nigeria

The Job

• Work with the Sales Team to support sales planning & analysis
• Track and analyze key metrics - Data analysis& reporting, market research, competitor analysis, sales planning, and sales process optimization.
• Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales Management.
• Proactively analyze win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
• Manage executive reporting of sales and marketing results

Qualification

• 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree

For details and application link, Visit http://plumejobs.com/job/business-analyst-sales/

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ferrari45: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
We are a recruitment agency based in Lagos, we are currently recruiting various positions for our clients.

Nannies, housekeepers and elderly care providers. All candidates interested should send a WhatsApp message to 07036312132.

However more  preference would be given to  candidates who are willing work as  live in service providers. (Female Candidates only).

Minimum of ssce, salary ranges from 20,000 to 40,000 monthly.

Application deadline in 3weeks.
Note: candidates chosen should be aware that there is a mandatory medical test, only serious candidates should send us a message.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chosenwan1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Female looking for a job in Lagos? Then hurry and apply >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4448645/marketing-executive-2018

Thank me later!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kspicz: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
obonujoker:

Why do you want to leave your job that pays you 90k for a 45k maybe 6months contract job??

I want to work for a tech friendly company, who has room for career advancement and has a robust online presence my current employment does not have all this hence, i have had to remain on same salary for over 2 years 7 months but i want to grow. I have passion for HR but my boss wants me to remain in the Customer service / Marketing department. Also, i attend CIPM classes during the weekend and i am required to work on Saturdays, its no longer convenient for me as CIPM is tasking.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hang in there
Kspicz:

I want to work for a tech friendly company, who has room for career advancement and has a robust online presence my current employment does not have all this hence, i have had to remain on same salary for over 2 years 7 months but i want to grow. I have passion for HR but my boss wants me to remain in the Customer service / Marketing department. Also, i attend CIPM classes during the weekend and i am required to work on Saturdays, its no longer convenient for me as CIPM is tasking.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Driver United Nations Office on Drugs & Crime Abuja

Duties and Responsibilities

• Provide reliable and secure driving services to the Core Project Unit and CONIG personnel, as required.
• Ensure cost-savings through, amongst others, proper use and accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs.
• Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through minor repairs, timely change of oil, check of tyres, brakes, car washing etc.
• Report any mechanical fault in good time for repairs to be carried out and cross check to see that the repairs were well done.

Education:
• Secondary Education, relevant trade test, and valid driving license

Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years work experience as driver.
Sound knowledge of UN and the Federal Republic of Nigeria driving requirements.

For details and application link, Visit http://plumejobs.com/job/driver/

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Position: Secretary/Receptionist
If interested please send your CV to info@netromark.com
Remuneration packages will be discussed with candidates selected for interviews

Position: Head, Oil and Gas Consulting
Requirements:
§ Strong business development skills.
§ Ability to source both local and international technical partners across business models, which will in time include sourcing engineer projects for the upstream and mid-stream sectors of the economy.
§ Ability to design and implement training and development programmes.
§ Sourcing and implementation of recruitment and outsourcing briefs from companies in the industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com
Application Deadline 15th May, 2018

Position: Assistant Showroom Manager
§ Minimum of first Degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
§ Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar industry (preferably furniture industry)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: hr_recruitment@bedmateng.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2018.

Position: Brand Development (Management Trainee)
§ Minimum OND/B.Sc/ HND/ in Business Admin and Management, Social sciences, Arts and Humanities etc.
§ At least 2 – 3 Years in Business development.
§ Age: 21years and Above
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: jobs@tiptapaluminium.com
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2017.

Position: Graphics Designer
Requirements:
§ Proven graphic designing experience
§ Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
§ Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
§ Highly proficient in all design aspects
§ Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
§ Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
§ Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: people@imisipartners.com

Position: Customer Relation Officer
Requirement
§ Minimum of an OND qualification is required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: olayemi.aiicoplc@gmail.com
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.

Position: Head, Oil and Gas Consulting
Requirements:
§ Qualification in Petroleum engineering or related disciplines (preferably at post-graduate level).
§ Not less than ten years experience in the upstream/oil services sectors of the industry.
§ Experience in Oil and Gas industry will be ideal
§ Strong business development skills.
§ Ability to source both local and international technical partners across business models, which will in time include sourcing engineer projects for the upstream and mid-stream sectors of the economy.
Ability to design and implement training and development programmes.
§ Sourcing and implementation of recruitment and outsourcing briefs from companies in the industry
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com
Application Deadline 15th May, 2018.

Position: Graphic designer
How To Apply:
Send CV and Portfolio to : hr@ikooba.com

Position: Social Media Officer
Aspom Travel Agency is in need of a Social Media Officer Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus. HND/B.Sc 1-2 years exp. Successful candidate must live in Lagos.
How To Apply:
Send CV to: recruitment@aspomtravel.com

Position: Sales Executive
Requirements:
Sales Executive needed at Kennedia Consulting.
· Min 4 yrs in a similar mechanical sales environment, selling HVAC or related services.
· Bsc and/or 3-5 yrs of proven sales experience
How To Apply:
Send your CV to:
careers@kennediaconsulting.net , using “Sales Executive” as subject

Position: Corpers
Male and Female Corp members are urgently needed in a Consulting firm in Lagos.
How To Apply:
Interested Corp members should please send their CV to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using Corp Member (Lagos) as subject of the
mail. .

Position: Marketing Executive
HND /B.Sc with driver’s license 2.Sales Representative ND/NCE with valid driver’s license.
How To Apply:
Send your CV with a written application to: daniluxchem@gmail.com

Position: Front-end Developer
Needed You can: Flesh awesome interfaces
Salary: 150k - 250k.
How To Apply:
Send link of your best works and CV to usman@ellcrys.com

Position: Multiple
· Videographer
· 2D&3D Illustrator
· Animator
· Web Designer
Vacancies in a media firm in Abuja.
How To Apply:
Send CV to
marie@blackgroup.com.ng or charlesk@blackgroup.com.ng

Position: HR/ Admin officer
Experience: 15. Job code: MEDABJADM
How To Apply:
Send Word CV to
stcajetan@dsal-ng.com and medrecruit@dsal-ng.com using ONLY the job code as
subject.

Position: Head, Northern Region
Requirements: * BSc Degree in Insurance, Administration or related discipline. * Minimum of 10years experience with 7 years relevant work experience as a Insurance/Broking Sales expert. * Membership or an Associate of CIIN is compulsory. * In- depth knowledge of insurance broking * Residing in Abuja or knowledgeable about Abuja environs
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should forward their CV with subject title "Head Northern Regions" to cv@estradaiss.com

Position: Head Corporate Communications and Public Affairs
Requirements:
• Proven ability to develop relationships and secure influence with policymakers, decision makers and stakeholders in areas such as business, academia and the worlds of innovation and new technology • Strong knowledge of communication • Proven ability to have oversight of the commissioning, writing and editing of inspiring, creative and compelling content for a wide range of audiences and channels. • 8-10years Experience is a MUST • Proven previous experience as Head, Corporate Communication and Public Affairs. • Solid experience coordinating successful PR campaigns.
How To Apply:
Suitable and interested candidates should forward CVs to : cv@ascentech.com.ng using the
position applied for as subject of the mail

Position: Sales and Digital Marketing Personnel
Baun Robotics Education Solutions is looking for skilled and proactive sales and digital marketing personnel, who is excited about sales. If sales and digital marketing is your forte, and you live in Abuja, then this is for you.
How To Apply:
Send your CV to: baunstemroboticssolutions@gmail.com.

Position: Relationship Manager, Business Development
Requirements:
Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience in similar roles within Abuja Qualification • Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree • Post graduate and/or professional qualifications will be an added
How To Apply:
If you are interested in the role, Please send your CV to temiakinfolarin@gmail.com, with the job
title as the subject.

Position: Professional Carer
Requirements: - preferably a female with ability to communicate fluently in English and Yoruba Language. - resides around Surulere axis, Lagos. - age range of 20 - 30 years. - single. - minimum of an OND Certificate - minimum of 2 years working experience as a Professional Carer/Executive Care Aide would be an added advantage. If you meet the above requirements,
How To Apply:
Send your CV to admin@theexcelnursingagency.org
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gabbyraze(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kspicz:
there is room for growth,I can tell u that for free. starting is quite hard, but for 5 months I have worked there,I have seen over 5 ijp's,which means higher salary and position. but think about it well before u make a move, Shalom

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Actuarydeji(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kspicz:
Please, don't waste your time. it is a contract job
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adeapex(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
we are pleased to invite you for an Aptitude test and Interview at the date and address specified below. Please come along with your writing materials (basically biro) and be punctual.

Address: No 125, Obadina Street, off Lola Holloway, Omole GRA Phase 1, Ojodu, Lagos.

please who knows about this address, I get interview with them tomorrow ... The are recruitment for schools.
It is urgent pls! Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yusinho(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the position of Sales Executive at G.O.A. Group, you are hereby instructed to take an online assessment test.

There are 50 questions to be answered within 60 minutes. Kindly note that you are to manually submit your form before the time given elapses.

Deadline for submission of duly answered form is 11:59pm on Friday, 20th of April, 2018.

Regards.

Please I got an online assessment mail from the above name company, is there anyone who has an idea of what to expect?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by achyc2002(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kspicz:

Pls, can you help me with CIPM materials. I will be glad if you can. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
hh
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kspicz: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2018
achyc2002:

Pls, can you help me with CIPM materials. I will be glad if you can. Thank you

sure
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Adeapex:
we are pleased to invite you for an Aptitude test and Interview at the date and address specified below. Please come along with your writing materials (basically biro) and be punctual.

Address: No 125, Obadina Street, off Lola Holloway, Omole GRA Phase 1, Ojodu, Lagos.

please who knows about this address, I get interview with them tomorrow ... The are recruitment for schools.
It is urgent pls! Thanks in anticipation.
@ the bolded, the sentence is not correct and how do you know about that
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jay8901(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2018
A reputable company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Development Officers

Requirements:
Good Communication Skills
A can-do Attitude
Able to influence decisions and can make adequate follow up.

Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's & certificates to: oyebanji@ewc.com.ng

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2018
*The Nigeria Society of Engineers, Victoria Island Branch* under the leadership of *Engr Rose Madaki MNSE* are organising a job fair this Saturday 21st April 2018 at the National Engineering Centre, 1, Engineering Close, Victoria Island between 10AM and 3:30PM . Candidates/Applicants are advised to be seated in the hall by 10AM(no African time) in order not to give a poor first impression to interviewers and avoid being denied entry.

The job fair brings together reputable employers and qualified job seekers under one roof for easy firsthand hiring.

However, candidates are required to first register via the following link and show their text messages of confirmation as invitation to the event.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdx7Q7aMC2NrC4EOCgN42zc23z2KUf4WzAqUGdFJackvb9LRw/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1781500597&entry.1640447617&entry.297979220&entry.2040870261

NB: this job fair is designed for HND/BSC fresh and experienced graduates and is strongly biased towards Engineering, Science, and Technology disciplines though other graduates and IT students can apply to attend.

*Attendance strictly by invitation*

Refreshment: free

RSVP

*Engr Christian Okwori MNSE*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Assistant Manager-Training at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos

JOB SUMMARY

Assists with identifying and addressing employee and organizational development needs. The position is assist in ensuring effective training is in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics, including product knowledge, company philosophy, and customer service and leadership skills. Assists in conducting needs assessments, designing and developing training programs and facilitating the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.

CANDIDATE PROFILE
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the human resources or related professional area; certified trainer.

OR

• 4-year bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; certified trainer; no work experience required.

For details and application link, Visit http://plumejobs.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Food & Beverage Manager at Four Points, Ikot Ekpene

JOB SUMMARY

Position responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includes all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals. Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations. Develops and implements business plan for food and beverage.

Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.

OR

• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.

For details and application link, Visit http://plumejobs.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.