Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830899 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulovirih: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2018
A Company in Ikeja is in need of just 4 Customer Care officers. Please send in your CV to paulovirih@gmail.com. The interview has been scheduled for tomorrow 24 April 2018, and only tomorrow. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR CV NOW AND FAST

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2018
paulovirih:
A Company in Ikeja is in need of just 4 Customer Care officers. Please send in your CV to paulovirih@gmail.com. The interview has been scheduled for tomorrow 24 April 2018, and only tomorrow. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR CV NOW AND FAST
your email is not connecting. Pls modified it.

modified..
thanks paulovirih. I just send my cv now..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Agbotoluwa(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2018
The email.....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Agbotoluwa(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2018
CV sent
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by empressnana: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2018
please i need a short time job in ibadan southwest LGA, April to July. please anyone who can help. I'm a graduate of Nutrition & Consumer science, O.A.U. I've been mobilized to go fo NYSC by July/August. i need 3 months job as i'm currently idle! help a sister in need!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by empressnana: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2018
email- empressnana256@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rochero(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Hello famz,got an invite with SWP as a telesales, please who has worked there or currently there, how is their pay structure. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gmacnoms(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2018
paulovirih:
Thanks for the post. May we know the requirements?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Electrician at US Embassy Lagos

The incumbent reports to the Electrical Maintenance Inspector and is responsible for all assigned duties as an Electrician in the Electrical trade. Assigned duties involve maintenance, installation, modification, repair, troubleshooting and testing of electrical system equipment control. Additional responsibilities include primary and secondary distribution panels, switch gear, fire alarm system, electrical motors, transformers or any other items associated with the electrical trade.

Requirements
Education: Completion of Secondary School and vocational training/apprenticeship recognized as producing a journeyman electrician is required
Experience: Three (3) years of journeyman electrician experience is required
Job Knowledge: Must have full journeyman electrical knowledge of established practices and procedures.
Language: Level II (Limited knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing of English is required.
Skills and Abilities: Must be able to use all tools associated with the trade and a valid Nigeria driver’s license is required.

Salary: NGN 3,736,693/ USD 28,945

For details and application link, visit http://plumejobs.com/job/electrician/

Get new vacancies on Whatsapp. Send Join via Whatsapp to 08032372788 or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Please DO NOT leave your numbers here.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Trade Services Intern at British High Commission Lagos

Key Responsibilities:
Take full ownership of queries allocated by the Head of Chargeable Services, ensuring prompt contact with the company and timely agreement of a workplan. Services delivered to a high standard and on time, with open lines of communication maintained with the company at all times. Once the service is delivered, the job holder will also be required to follow-up with the company to ensure:
(i) they’re happy with the service delivered,
(ii) to enquire as to their progress in market (with a view to recording Export Wins),
(iii) to maintain the relationship with the company and support them expand further into Africa.

Essential qualifications

• A degree level qualification
• Fluent written and spoken English
• 1+ years of relevant experience
• Willingness to travel if required

Starting monthly salary: N135, 419

The contract is a 3 month renewable contract (renewable up to 12 months)

http://plumejobs.com/job/trade-services-intern/

Get new vacancies on Whatsapp. Send Join via Whatsapp to 08032372788 or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sleezwizz:

Y not post d application details here instead of u attaching ur website link all in d name of getting traffic...

At least now that you know the job exists, you can also google it. Cheers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mollyallex(f): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Are there no job openings in the southeast? Anyone with information, please kindly share
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by championer: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
onlinesecret:
Please, who know this company to the coy? Integrated Warehousing Services Ltd. cocoa house plot 24,6 ladipo oluwole street oppguinessLagos, Nigeria. Plot 24, Cocoa Warehouse, Ladipo Oluwole Street, Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

They real.... Anything?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Rochero:
Hello famz,got an invite with SWP as a telesales, please who has worked there or currently there, how is their pay structure. thanks
pls how did you apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ManuelRichard(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
mavsim:
Please I need a job in Ibadan (Ibadan Southwest), available for immediate commencement. I studied Economics (B.Sc.) and Social Works (PGD). Thanks.

Call:08162940188..They need a live in care giver fr an elderly man... Salary very attractive.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ManuelRichard(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
empressnana:
please i need a short time job in ibadan southwest LGA, April to July. please anyone who can help. I'm a graduate of Nutrition & Consumer science, O.A.U. I've been mobilized to go fo NYSC by July/August. i need 3 months job as i'm currently idle! help a sister in need!

Call:08162940188....they r in need of a live in care giver fr an elderly man.. Salary very attractive...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by championer: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
paulovirih:

We are waiting for those that have been sent invite for this oooo... Since interview is tomorrow, let's confirm if its real.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Resilience Advisor at Mercy Corps Maiduguri, Borno
http://plumejobs.com/job/resilience-advisor/

Data Analyst at Eat n Park Restaurant, Lagos
http://plumejobs.com/job/data-analyst/

Procurement Assistant at Kranite Nigeria Limited, Oyo
http://plumejobs.com/job/procurement-assistant-2/

Researcher at Amnesty International, Abuja
http://plumejobs.com/job/researcher/

Import and Export Coordinator at Kimberly-Clark Lagos
http://plumejobs.com/job/import-and-export-coordinator/

To receive new jobs listed on plumejobs.com on your whatsapp number, Send Join to 08032372788 via Whatsapp or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onlinesecret(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
championer:

They real.... Anything?
Thank you, thank you. please how much do you think they can pay for fresh graduate and it is a big company?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ddjay: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Business development officer with 3-4 years experience in oil and gas industry needed urgently. Location is Eket. The person must be resident in Eket. Kindly send me a PM if you meet the requirement.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by incomegenerator(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2018
empressnana:
send me an email okoroprecious4@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by incomegenerator(m): 12:44am On Apr 24, 2018
mavsim:
Please I need a job in Ibadan (Ibadan Southwest), available for immediate commencement. I studied Economics (B.Sc.) and Social Works (PGD). Thanks.
send me an email okoroprecious4@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by incomegenerator(m): 12:46am On Apr 24, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
pls can you assist me to get a job there?
what's your location. Send me an email okoroprecious4@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2018
incomegenerator:
what's your location. Send me an email okoroprecious4@gmail.com
have send my cv
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cokhale(m): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2018
Debb, iam a graduate of accounting and any customer care officer jobs u find send to 08054239133
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Our client, a leading engineering solutions firm is seeking to fill the role of an Accountant.

*Person Specifications*

* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.

* Minimum of Four years relevant working experience.

* ICAN/ACCA Certification will be regarded as a major advantage.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to careers@firstexcelsia.com on or before the 30th of April 2018 using “Accountant 1.1” as subject of the mail.

NB: Only candidates who fit the requirements will be contacted.

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by capsule(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2018
occ5050:
Business development officer with 3-4 years experience in oil and gas industry needed urgently. Location is Eket. The person must be resident in Eket. Kindly send me a PM if you meet the requirement.

pm sent.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xxgig(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2018
i need opinions please, i got a call from a firm that i had gone through their recruitment process informing me of my success. the call asked that i negotiate for reduction in the notice period i have to give to my current employer so as to hasten my resignation/resumption with a promise to send me an offer letter. it has been almost 48hrs, no call no offer letter. Should i call them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2018
please I need a job in Ibadan
am a graduate of computer engineering with a year experience as a network administrator and as an IT desk officer,
I have a training certificate on CCNA.thou yet to do the professional exam
will appreciate any help from this forum
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Allstrasse: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2018
URGENT VACANCIES

Trainee Sales officers required to resume in a medium sized FMCG company by Tuesday 2nd May 2018.

While academic qualifications and attainment may not constitute a primary variable during the selection process,
candidates must possess excellent communication abilities in both spoken and written English.

Experience in field sales, merchandising and canvassing would be a major advantage but not a prerequisite.

The most important quality required to excel in this job is a ‘can do’ attitude and a demonstrable internal drive and large bouts of self-motivation.

Candidates who demonstrate good knowledge of the geography of Lagos state and its environs will also be given prior consideration.

An allowance of Twenty Five Thousand will be paid for the first three months of the internship. Salary by the 4th month will then be 35,000 and excluding commissions and bonuses. Confirmation will be after Six months and the fixed salary will be increased to 50,000 (less incentives).

Candidates above 30 years of age or who completed NYSC before 2013 need not apply(unless they possess cognate sales experience).

Interested candidates should send their applications (resume and cover letter) to;

smartjobs2015@gmail.com

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adortem: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2018
LeadHire Limited is hiring Accountants & Architects.

Candidates with a minimum of 5-8 years experience.
BSC Holders in Architecture and Engineering.
Who are residents in Ikeja and environs should apply with their portfolio and CV to jobs@leadhire.com.ng with the subject of the email as the job title.

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.