Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830885 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tunwumi: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2018
xxgig:
i need opinions please, i got a call from a firm that i had gone through their recruitment process informing me of my success. the call asked that i negotiate for reduction in the notice period i have to give to my current employer so as to hasten my resignation/resumption with a promise to send me an offer letter. it has been almost 48hrs, no call no offer letter. Should i call them?

Call them and confirm if the will pay what your contract stipulates.

Congrats bro

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Sales Internship at Diageo Ogba
Purpose of the role

The role is designed to develop outstanding Territory Managers by developing fundamental Selling & Leadership skills through a bespoke training program.
While in training the individual is expected to:
• Ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also volume target for the assigned route is achieved.
• Execute outlet activation standards

Qualifications and Experience

Graduate, not more than 1 year post NYSC
High level awareness of the application of Health & Safety Standards
Good communication skills –written and verbal

http://plumejobs.com/job/sales-internship-at-diageo/

To receive new jobs listed on plumejobs.com on your whatsapp number, Send Join to 08032372788 via Whatsapp or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Please DO NOT leave your numbers here.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by modupsie(f): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hello all,

I'm a graduate of accounting and I have 7years working experience as a secretary in a construction firm. I will like to work as a contract staff for a short while in Lagos as an administrative staff.

Please kindly link me with prospective employers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xxgig(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
tunwumi:

Call them and confirm if the will pay what your contract stipulates.

Congrats bro
Thanks. my call was not answered and has not been returned yet.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Graduate Management Trainees at Workahman Lagos

Responsibilities

• Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, IT Solutions , Admin, HR , Legal, etc.
• Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
• Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.

Requirements and Skills
• Minimum HND, B.Sc. in any discipline.
• Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
• Must be technology savvy, having proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.

Min Required Experience: less than a year.
Salary: 80,000

http://plumejobs.com/job/graduate-management-trainees/

To receive new jobs listed on plumejobs.com on your whatsapp number, Send Join to 08032372788 via Whatsapp or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Theophilus101: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
The following vacancies are available to be filled at a Reputable Engineering Company in Lagos state
1. Business development officer
Qualification: B.A/B.Sc/ HND
Applicants should possess good communication, management and leadership skills.
Experience: in this related position should be stated as it would be an added advantage.

2. Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
Qualification: B.Eng/B.Tech/HND in electrical/mechanical engineering.
Area of Interest: Building Services (Installation and Maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical Services in Building Projects)
Experience: at least 3 years in the required field to be applied for.

3. (Electrical/Plumbing/Air Conditioner )Technicians
Qualification: OND/HND/B.Tech
Experience: at least 3 years of field experience.

4. Customer service Representatives/ Marketers
Qualification: B.A/B.Sc/HND
Experience: at least 3 years of field experience.

All interested qualified personnel should send their CVs to techoengcoltd2@gmail.com
Note that selected personnel will be notified via their mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cdizz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
yusinho:
I went for their training today after the interview. Basically, it's a marketing job base on commission. You convince clients and you receive #20,000 per client and #10,000 as allowance from the company after the end of the month. You will not work as a permanent staff, just market them and earn commissions. Though, the man said there is room for promotion
please how was the interview like? i have an interview with them tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
occ5050:
Business development officer with 3-4 years experience in oil and gas industry needed urgently. Location is Eket. The person must be resident in Eket. Kindly send me a PM if you meet the requirement.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
capsule:

pm sent.

Check your mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulovirih: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Politics and Business/Economy Analysts and Writers Needed. Send your CV to paulovirih@gmail.com ASAP. Interview takes place tomorrow morning at Ikeja
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
paulovirih:
Politics and Business/Economy Analysts and Writers Needed. Send your CV to paulovirih@gmail.com ASAP. Interview takes place tomorrow morning at Ikeja
oga you didn't give us feedback on this one..

paulovirih:
A Company in Ikeja is in need of just 4 Customer Care officers. Please send in your CV to paulovirih@gmail.com. The interview has been scheduled for tomorrow 24 April 2018, and only tomorrow. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR CV NOW AND FAST
hope you're not joking with us?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cdizz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
oga you didn't give us feedback on this one..

hope you're not joking with us?

he is a jokker. its not his fault, he is only taking advantage of the wobbled state of the nation by posting fake jobs while having fun with the cvs entering his mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Engineering Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group Abuja
http://plumejobs.com/job/engineering-manager/

Admin Officer at Evertop Realties Lagos
http://plumejobs.com/job/admin-officer/

Accountant at Tanex group - Nigeria
http://plumejobs.com/job/accountant/

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tracypacy(f): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, a leading engineering solutions firm, is seeking to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Person Specifications
Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
Minimum of Four years relevant working experience.
ICAN/ACCA Certification will be regarded as a major advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: careers@firstexcelsia.com using “Accountant 1.1” as subject of the mail.

Note: Only candidates who fit the requirements will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
paulovirih:

Guy u r wicked...stop raising people's hope unnecessary.
F.uck off with ur GNLD

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lionbite(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sequel to your application for an employment in our organization, you have been shortlisted for an interview & a buisness officer test @ No 4, soji adepegba street, allen inside ikeja lagos. xx April 2018. Time 10.00am dress code: corporate. Pls come along with your cv and credentials.
Pls any idea about Adron homes pay structure? I don't want to waste my time to take a day off at work just to be disappointed.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cdizz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
paulovirih:
you sure dont know what you are doing. posting fake jobs and gathering people's info via their CVs.. What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CoTenant: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Share a room in your apartment,a space in your store or office building and make money doing it on http://cotenant.com.ng for free for the first 1000 users
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ossaifamous(m): 1:37am On Apr 25, 2018
cdizz:

you sure dont know what you are doing. posting fake jobs and gathering people's info via their CVs.. What is wrong with you?
some people are just heartless
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by echemi(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2018
occ5050:
Business development officer with 3-4 years experience in oil and gas industry needed urgently. Location is Eket. The person must be resident in Eket. Kindly send me a PM if you meet the requirement.
what of someone who is resident in calabar but willing to relocate to eket?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larkz(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2018
xxgig:
i need opinions please, i got a call from a firm that i had gone through their recruitment process informing me of my success. the call asked that i negotiate for reduction in the notice period i have to give to my current employer so as to hasten my resignation/resumption with a promise to send me an offer letter. it has been almost 48hrs, no call no offer letter. Should i call them?

Definitely call them

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by heartdesir(f): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2018
P-WASH is an online laundry app which renders laundry services at a click. We pick, wash and deliver back your clothes to you, all you need do is download the app and choose any dry cleaner of your choice.
We are recruiting for marketers and drivers in Lagos.
Requirements: minumum of 1year relevant experience.
Minimum of OND for marketers and SSCE for drivers.
Method of Application: send your CV to giftwordu@yahoo.com
You can also visit our website on www.p-wash.org for more information.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bukkylink(f): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Our recruitment partner has requested that we raise 20 Top Notch Excel users through our training, to work as data analyst in their organisation. If you or someone you know are interested in this offer call 08058069885

or visit:

http://www.tabsandicons.com/index.php/academy
-
Tabs&icons Consulting Ltd is a professional services delivery company

specialized in Human Capital Development with emphasis on spreadsheet and
financial modeling training.

Microsoft Excel is perhaps the most important computer software program
used in the workplace today.

That's why so many workers and prospective employees are required to learn
Excel to enter or remain in the workplace.

The Tabs and Icons academy is establish to bridge the basic skill gap in
our fresh graduate and young applicants.

We render in-house Microsoft office training to our clients and also

organised open training for our numerous private individuals and clients

representatives.

Major recruiting organisation partner with us to refer trained candidates
for their open vacancies

we have designed our modules to cater for every job.

Attend our training and we will surely refer you to recruiters

fee N 25,000 per participant
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tayoajala06: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Operators Wanted:

Our client, an FMCG multinational is looking to hire Operators

Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience operating generating sets, boilers, water treatment plant etc. in a structured manufacturing set up. Maximum educational qualification is OND/IIT diploma

CVs of qualified candidates should be sent to jobs@bpsolutionsafrica.com as a Microsoft Word document. The email subject should be FMCG Operator. CVs should be sent on or before 2 pm on Thursday 26th of April 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paparazy06(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
I urgently need a job
I am a graduate of Lautech from the dept of Crop and Environmental Protection. I finished my NYSC program in Nov 2017. I am willing to work in any company and willing to relocate to any where, I have a strong interpersonal skill and good oral & written communication skills. I presently reside in Ibadan Oyo State. I am a male and will be 25 by June 30, 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by xxgig(m): 4:24am On Apr 26, 2018
larkz:

Definitely call them
Thanks. they have responded by sending the offer letter.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2018
Jobs for OND Holders
Esporta Suites Hotel and Resorts Limited, Lagos is a nice and modern beautiful hotel, located in a very peaceful and quiet environment. Our hotel is one place that travellers can be sure to have a good time in. Our hotel is well maintained and all our rooms are well - appointed, spacious, fully furnished and well decorated. We have a nice restaurant where guests can freely sit in and have their meals.

We are recruiting to fill these positions:

Waiter/Waitress
http://plumejobs.com/job/waiter-waitress/

Kitchen Assistant

http://plumejobs.com/job/kitchen-assistant/

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Tasty United Beverages Limited, a reputable Juice Producing Company based in Ibadan, Oyo State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Chief Accountant
Ref: ACC2018041
Job Description
Oversee the entire accounting process.
Accounts reconciliation with banks, customers as well as suppliers / contractors.
Supervise Junior Accountants and other accounts officers on functions such as those of transaction postings, other accounts reconciliations e.t.c.
Payroll supervision to ensure that computations and deductions were normal to standard practice.
Supervise the remittance of monthly PAYE tax and staff pension.
Tracking of acquisition of new assets in the system.
Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register for the purpose of proper accountability.
Prepare management accounts of the company for the management’s attention.
Assist the financial in the budget preparation process.
Liaise with the banks on company’s accounts status.
Monthly stock taking.
Liaise with statutory and regulatory bodies on issues affecting the company.

Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any related discipline from a recognized institution.
Membership of a professional body such ICAN will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a manufacturing settings/companies.
Must be analytical and fluent in English.

Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – South West
Ref.: MKT2018041
Job Description
Develop and implement effective sales strategies throughout the region.
Lead regional sales team members to achieve sales targets for the company.
Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in the region.
Negotiate and close agreements with mega customers/distributors.
Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
Perform research, identify and recruit new potential distributors and open new market opportunities in the region.
Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with distributors’ needs.
Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
Carry out other duties that may be assigned to your from time to time.
Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any other relevant disciplines from a recognized institution.
Membership of a professional body in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
Must be an aggressive sales person

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: cvs@tastyunited.com using “Job Title – Ref no:” as the subject of the mail.

Application Deadline 22nd May, 2018.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emma1Oj(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pls do anyone knows anything about this coy?
You have been shortlisted for an Assessment on FRI. 27/4/18. Venue: 8, Adebare Street,B&Q Building, behind Toyota, Ogudu, Lagos State. Time: 9am Ref:CV/EXEC
I just got it now.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emma1Oj(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
You have been shortlisted for an Assessment on FRI. 27/4/18. Venue: 8, Adebare Street,B&Q Building, behind Toyota, Ogudu, Lagos State. Time: 9am Ref:CV/EXEC
I just got it now.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Emma1Oj:

You have been shortlisted for an Assessment on FRI. 27/4/18.
Venue: 8, Adebare Street,B&Q Building, behind Toyota, Ogudu, Lagos State.
Time: 9am
Ref:CV/EXEC

I just got it now.
I don't think it's a genuine coy, you can as well google the address
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by grabAbargain: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Front Office Manager at Ibis Hotels Ikeja Lagos

The candidate must be strong in the following:

Customer Relations:-Regularly available in the hotel lobby and reception, brings the social area to life
Professional Techniques / Production:•-Knows all about ibis' special features and informs guests about the formalities
Team Management And Cross-Departmental Responsibilities:-Ensures the team operates smoothly:
COMMERCIAL / SALES:-Sets daily occupancy rate and average room rate targets for the team
Management And Administration:- Ensures that invoicing and cash operations procedures are respected
Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment: Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy

http://plumejobs.com/job/front-office-manager/

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.