Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830271 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrysanthus07: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Juicy24:
no! I only went for the job interview
please when did you do your interview..have you resume with them?..thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by opsyswagger(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Were you also invited for the interview.
chrysanthus07:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Juicy24(f): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
chrysanthus07:
mine was May in South. not heard from them since then, probably they have gotten the people they wanted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by opsyswagger(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
On which position was it customer care agent.
Juicy24:
mine was May in South. not heard from them since then, probably they have gotten the people they wanted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnjunior39(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sequel to your application, you have been invited for a Job Interview
for the post of Client Relation Officer on Tuesday 10/07/18 by 12noon
with Sales Craft Ltd at 3rd Avenue, A-Close, House 1a, Festac Town,
Lagos. For Inquiries 07067791330

Please does anyone know about this and how legit it is
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osahonf: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Become a MyCircle Brand Ambassador and earn rewards by helping grow brands and create community awareness.

Benefits:
-Part-time(work from any part of the country).
-Income earning.
-Help build Online and Social communities.
-Including other benefits.

Requirements:
-Minimum of a Secondary School Education.
-Basic IT skills.

Visit https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-for-mycircle-july-2018-lagos/213625/0 for more info.

Open to all States across Nigeria

*Terms and Conditions apply.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Juicy24(f): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
opsyswagger:
On which position was it customer care agent.
yea, service center agent (SCA)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
I am giving out FREE CV Templates to job seekers to help them create professional CVs.

CLICK HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN GETTING THE TEMPLATE!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by santricedupas(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
hello house, am In need of a job, I served in 2015, am learning automobile maintenance and parts procurement.
I can work as a logistics officer, fleet supervisor etc
I have bsc, web development still in view.
yemmywesey@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skillip(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
what will I market to prospect sir. I want to know the need of a marketers in a logistics firm.
the services the company has to offer . Majorly to bring in more clients. Drop your number I'll call you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skillip(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
wunmi590:

Good morning sir, I have experience as admin, assistant hr and front Desk officer, am a male and based on Lagos, in case you have a place for me sir
ok
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skillip(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
hapinesy:

Please I'm interested
maybe other times. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by missmoneypenny: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi everybody...

Good afternoon. How's work/job hunt going? I have a proposition for us all (job seekers and interested working class).

While you are searching for a job, if you have time for a side hustle, would you be interested in joining a real estate company as an independent/freelance marketer? It pays you 6% commission (directly) on all sales you make, and it costs you nothing to join as a referral.

Don't get me wrong, I am not the company, I am not their staff, I'm currently in between jobs like most of you. This is just a side hustle for me so I'm sharing with you all. I have my regular account I use to contribute here, but I used this one for this purpose.

Remember, it costs you nothing to join, lands are very affordable for easy marketing and available in different states, and you don't have to go through the stress of the process. Just refer a buyer and when they pay, the company pays you directly (not through anyone).

If you are interested, send a mail to virtual_assistant@yahoo.com and i will give you details.
Goodluck to us all.

P.S: Please don't send a PM this account. It'll take me time to get to it.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrysanthus07: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
opsyswagger:
Were you also invited for the interview.
yea 2mao..how ccan someone get to the said address from Marina.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good evening dear friends.

Got an invite from Buildlead Group. In the message they claimed that I was referred to them from one of the HRM firm. Pls friends, does anyone know about them? I have tried to check abt them online, to no avail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BossOlowo: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
JOB OPPORTUNITY AT INVSHARE NIG LTD

JOB TITLE : Procurement officer (5)
JOB DESCRIPTION :Customer relation, negotiation, record keeping and purchasing

JOB TITLE : Auditor (2 positions )
JOB DESCRIPTION : record correlation and auditing

QUALIFICATIONS
Bsc/Hnd

REQUIREMENTS
age = 18 - 26
Grade = upper credit (include in your c.v)
Working experience = Not required (you will be trained, feeding and training allowance is attractive)

JOB DESCRIPTION
ICT / Computer

Preferably, leaving around Ikotun/Egbeda Area.

APPLY: invshare01@gmail.com
+2349036470490
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by F1dence: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please house, anyone with useful information about that salary of fan milk plc should sh[color=#990000][/color]are urgently for decision making.

Please and please. I'm waiting
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by F1dence: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please house, anyone with useful information about that salary of fan milk plc should share urgently for decision making.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2018
From marina you can take a direct boss to lekki very easy.. am coming all the way from mainland sh...
chrysanthus07:
yea 2mao..how ccan someone get to the said address from Marina.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:50am On Jul 05, 2018
F1dence:
Please house, anyone with useful information about that salary of fan milk plc should share urgently for decision making.

for what position?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Taymi: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
skillip:
the services the company has to offer . Majorly to bring in more clients. Drop your number I'll call you.

Pleas sir can I apply for secretary/admin or you have gotten someone for the post?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by latestsunny(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
We are seeking an innovative, and 21st century leader able to drive the strategic agenda of a Christian co-educational secondary school in the Ipaja axis of Lagos.

The applicant who will be the Principal must be a highly motivated individual, with a key interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning.

The applicant must also have a minimum of five years leadership experience, with at least two years of it working as a Principal or vice-Principal.

The applicant who must also have a minimum of a Degree in Education OR a Degree in any Field and a PgD in Education.

The position will involve the management and day –to-day operations of the school.

Please submit your résumé/CV by email to strategic applicant 784 @gmail.com

For more information call, Bimbo on 08113792279
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by latestsunny(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Are you a good writer, dynamic, innovative and creative?
A leading Christian secondary school is in need of a Digital Marketer.

Qualities
Ability to develop a powerful customer avatar.
Manage the school blog/Facebook and other social media accounts.
Adept at using the digital space as a tool for marketing
Sound understanding of search engine optimization
Manage the school website
Drive traffic through digital engagements

Qualification :
First Degree in any discipline
Not more than 30 years

Please submit your résumé/CV by email to[b] strategic applicant 784 @gmail.com[/b]
For more information call, Bimbo on 08113792279
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adebriana(f): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rhyah:
Please, is there anyone here who's currently running Dataville Research LLC virtual internship at the moment? And please, if you have an idea about the schedules kindly help... Having some issues with my timing. Thank you.
Please, can you tell me about this program? I was shortlisted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Akosxxx(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
I received a mail from this same DATAVILLE LLC this afternoon congratulating me but requested that I pay 5k for some online training and certifications. Please anyone with info on them should help.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rhyah(f): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
adebriana:

Please, can you tell me about this program? I was shortlisted

I can't say o... Got shortlisted last year but didn't enrol coz I cudnt get enough info on how to best schedule my time...
But this time, I'll take it up... No knowledge is a waste...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dear Candidate, sequel to your application for the Executive Trainee Programme with our client- a Financial Institution, you have been shortlisted for an Aptitude Test on Mon July 9 2018. Please check your email box for details. For enquiries, please call Joy -.
Please who knows how they operate?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ibiyomee(f): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Job title : Marketers
Marketers are needed at ABY Varieties
Job description : Sales of ABY's Varieties products
Qualification: SSCE

How to apply : Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to ibiyommie@gmail.com using MARKETER as subject of the mail.
Note: candidate living around Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda, Ile-epo, Pleasure, Aboru, Abule Egba only.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adebriana(f): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rhyah:

I can't say o... Got shortlisted last year but didn't enrol coz I cudnt get enough info on how to best schedule my time...
But this time, I'll take it up... No knowledge is a waste...
OK. Thanks. Just wanted to be sure it was legit before enrolling.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by philip0906(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Akosxxx:
I received a mail from this same DATAVILLE LLC this afternoon congratulating me but requested that I pay 5k for some online training and certifications. Please anyone with info on them should help.
Lol...Men dem dey use job seekers eye see pepper for this country. See better format. Them first congratulate you for getting the job come ask for 5k grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ScreenDiva: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
A very experienced driver is needed at a fast moving automobile parts company.

All interested applicants should send your application to gerryval2001@gmail.com
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by F1dence: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

for what position?

Quality control entry level

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.