Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) (21760 Views)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / A-Z Of The Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Land Or Property In Lagos / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by funkystanl(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
lovely
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by miz4oxley(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
cool
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by spidwriter: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2011
Thanks for posting! Also, i think this article on building materials and trends in Nigeria is worth checking out.
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by Mallow: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
My big bros is looking to buy a property around Lekki area. Anyone with any idea on how much properties cost,around there?
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by avena: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2012
This is a really nice read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for sharing this informative article.It is easier to accord with these humans back they are the ones who charge your help,not the added way around.I love to read articles that are informative and actually have good content.There are plenty of social dating sites on line.
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by aglomar: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2012
Tonnes of great info on this thread, always glad 2 b here.

Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by aglomar: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
Simply loaded, thx.

Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by mableswift: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2012
Hmm, I must its a very god topic to start with. Yes, its true that one must have complete knowledge about the real estate before buying or selling any house. I also read some tips about real estate and I am sure this would be very helpful in near future, actually I am planning to give my old house for rent, so that it would help me as well as to other.

south beach condos
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by azpekuliar: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
apee705: This time you have posted a real library here.
It is really amazing that someone have so much knowledge regarding the property matters.
keep Up the Good Work,

....and is willing to share it, and for free! Remain blessed bruv.
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by Gurv: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
You really have a wide range of properties..Whenever we need any duplex's, i prefer to contact you first.

Regards,
Ted,
London Property Management Services.
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by jeevanswaraaj: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2012
Great stuff! These details are quite helpful for all. I would like to share few tips for first time home buyers.
1.First check the selling prices of comparable homes in your area and see what you can afford.
2.Find out what your total monthly housing cost would be, including taxes and homeowners insurance and find out how much you will likely pay in closing costs.
3.Look at your budget and determine how a house fits into it.
4.Talk to reputable real-estate agents in your area about the real-estate climate.
5.Remember that buying a house is a great way to build wealth, maintaining your investment can be labor intensive and expensive.
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by nidayaqoob1230: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2012
thank you brother, its really use full for every one to buy property, i am going to suggest this link to my friends, they are looking for General Property and they are also doing the real estate business
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by jeevanswaraaj: 4:47am On Apr 18, 2012
Thanks for your response!
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by rathore321: 8:38am On May 08, 2012
Today there is the boom in the property so every one wants to invest in it for the best profit.In this i want to give a suggestion that we should buy any land directly from the seller or we should buy with complete take care of all things and rules.

Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by dbodngcom: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
We have several plots of land for sale and
several Apartments for rent (Office & Residential) in Akure, Ondo State
Pls contact
dbod Estate & Properties
(dbod Systems Ltd)
www.dbodng.com/estate
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by appseller: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
I HAVE BRAND NEW IPAD 3 FOR SALE... PX 60K AS PRICE IS REDUCED

HURRY UP AND CALL ME FOR INSEPCTION: 08032434953

Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by Whitefalcon: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
A one bedroom flat with Vistors' toilet, water borehole in the compound, very conducive and comfortable is up for rent at Ada George Road, opposite Okilton drive, Port Harcourt. The price is affordable.

Interested Persons Should please contact the lawyer on 08092858468.

Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by bnigu: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Vacant Acres of land @ Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos are up for sale. Prices ranges from 500k to 1.5M. Invest today in the most viable area of Lagos and reap over 300% turn over within one year. Title is clear and ready to be transferred. Contact Barr. Ben on 07036346960 or 07086546038.
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by Kian000: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dear Partners & Associates,

One of our main businesses is to open Bank Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credit as well as other Financial and Banking Instruments. We issue our Bank Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credit for Lease & Sale while on occasions as requested by the client, we can open Documentary / Deferred / Red Clause Letters of Credit and Guarantees (Bank, Bid or Performance)For every transaction we need three things:

1. Lessor (Applicant) -This is our company or entity that will be applying for the Financial Instrument with the Issuing Bank on behalf the Beneficiary. The delivery of the Financial / Banking Instrument shall be based on the Applicant's procedures.

2. Lessee (Beneficiary / Client) - This is the company who have requested the Financial Instrument whether for their own use or third party to receiving the BG/SBLC/DLC/Red Clause LC. The Client / Lessee nominates the Beneficiary of the Bank Instrument.

3. Underlying Transaction - This is the transaction that exists between the Lessor (Applicant) and the Lessee (Beneficiary). It is the reason for opening the Stand Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or Letter of Credit of any kind. The underlying transaction can be for obtaining loans or funding from Banks or Monetizers as well as for the Purchase and Sale of Goods or Services depending on the type of instrument requested.

Should you have an interest in the Lease and Sale of these, kindly inform and we will be glad to share with you our PROCEDURAL TERMS in regards to setting things in motion for an IMPENDING TRANSACTION. Upon the acceptance of your party to work with the Lessor's Terms, we would have Legal Contract in place for the transaction to be set up between the Applicant and the Beneficiary and the delivery of the Bank
Instrument will be in accordance with the Verbiage (Text) chosen by the Beneficiary's Bank.

In addendum, we also offer a wide range of products:
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Bank Guarantees
- Deferred / Documentary Letters of Credit
- Red Clause Letters of Credit
- Usance Letters of Credit
- Performance Guarantees
- Demand Guarantees
- POF messages
- Pre Advice Message
- Comfort Letters
- Ready Willing and Able (RWA) messages

Kindly revert on you have interest in any of these so we can set up an underlying transaction. My full contact information is as follow:

Name; Ezzatollah Kianersi A.
E-mail; bgbroker.kianersi@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Kianersi
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by chubi1980: 1:51pm On May 03, 2017
Good day,

You work hard for your money, but does your money work hard for you? When you store your cash under your mattress (or in a bank if you aren't a weirdo), it will produce next to nothing. However, when you put money into an investment, it works hard for you even while you sleep.

The question then becomes, what is the best "job" for your hard earned money? How can your money earn the most and offer the least risk? In my humble opinion, one investment stands head and shoulders above the rest: Real Estate!
For three reasons;
 your job isn’t guaranteed for life
 the prices are reasonable
 ten years from now you'll wish you had started today.

Investing takes time and professional guidance. I’m not promising you will get rich overnight if you start investing in real estate today..but I can assure you that five to ten years from today you will likely look back at 2017 and say, "Why didn't I invest back then?"
We at CHRISTAL HOMES, a real estate’s marketing company with the sole aim of generating sustainable income for our clients and investors. We are open for discussions with you or your members of staff who will like to benefit from any of our estate schemes.

Christal Villa and Summit Estate are both within an exotic terrain, full of life, pleasure and splendour. The Christal Villa property is presently covered with a Deed of Assignment, Registered Survey and it’s a Government Approved Residential Settlement Unit with its Excision in progress while Summit Estate has its Global C of O available on purchase.

➢ CHRISTAL VILLA ESTATE
PRICE: N1.5m per plot outright payment
INSTALLMENTAL: N1.8m (3months)
TITLE: Registered Survey, Excision in Progress
SIZES: 600sqm

➢ THE SUMMIT ESTATE
PRICE N3m per plot outright payment
INSTALLMENTAL: N3.5 (3months)
TITLE: Global C of O
SIZE: 600sqm

Neighbourhood Attractions:
* The Lekki Free Trade Zone
* Dangote Petrochemical Refinery
* Dangote Fertilizer Plant
* Golf Course
* The Proposed International Airport
* Pan African University Permanent Site
* Lekki Deep Sea Port
* La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
* Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge
* Several Upcoming Gated Estates

Estate Benefits:
* Affordability
* Prime Location
* Flexible Payment Plan for up to 3 months
* Quick Return on Investment (ROI)

Give me a call today and take charge of your financial future!

Warmest Regards,
Luke Umeilechukwu

Relationship Manager
Christal Homes...committed to real estate’s investment
3/9 Koleosho Street, off Medical Road,
Mokland Plaza Ikeja.
+234 812 643 7680 | +234 812 451 0837
Email: c.ume@live.com, luke@christalhomes.com.ng, www.christalhomes.com.ng

Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by PropertyAsset: 5:51pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by PropertyAsset: 5:56pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) by mike2mike: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Odibo estate for sale here in Warri.....it consists of four bedroom units (bungalow)

Price::::300M(negotiable)

Interested buyers should contact 08063767655 for inspection and negotiations......

INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Build A House In Nigeria / Construction Of Twin 3 Bedroom Duplex In Owerri, Imo State / Dilapidated Police Station In Otukpo Renovated At Last (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.