Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? (5757 Views)

See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
I am at lost as to what could be the reason for this... no matter how hard one will try, no matter the technique employed, they still want it more and more, i noticed that the rate of not being satisfied sexualy at that moment is much high among ladies with large mammaries.
Could their be any logical connection to their state of unsatisfactory with having very large boobs?
Is it a problem that lacks any known remedy?
This is the fourth time of experiencing such situations.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Elosky20: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
sex na food, name a man or woman that died because of lack of sexual satisfaction and i will name a million that died of hunger

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Flexherbal(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Because you have not used my natural product on ny of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elosky20:
sex na food, name a man or woman that died because of lack of sexual satisfaction and i will name a million that died of hunger
your line of reasoning is not allowed here please, you can go ahead and create a thread on philantropy if u so wish, i need responses as to regard my question. Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
See ur life undecided
Fourth time undecided undecided
U mean u've banged 4 girls with big boobs.
2boobs multiply by 4
=8.
You have tasted 10 boobs(+ d 1 u suck while growing up)
Op, undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by derrick333(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elosky20:
Lack of satisfaction cud Leeds too death

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
lemme teh you why; its because what is under them is deeper than a borehole grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
See ur life undecided
Fourth time undecided undecided
U mean u've banged 4 girls with big boobs.
2boobs multiply by 4
=8.
You have tasted 10 boobs(+ d 1 u suck while growing up)
Op, undecided undecided
oh a lady, please do you got large booby, if yes... Do u experience sexual unsatisfaction too? And please for your records i have had over 30 diffrent kind of women in the last 15 years of my adulthood.i meant my experiences with women with large boobs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Elosky20: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Randyhot:
your line of reasoning is not allowed here please, you can go ahead and create a thread on philantropy if u so wish, i need responses as to regard my question. Cheers
i comment where and when i deem fit. thats my right
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Medunah: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ever thought you the one with issues?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Elosky20: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
derrick333:
Lack of food and water cud Leeds too death
your signature says it all.
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Adasun(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
another sily threadundecided

[size=35pt]nextsad[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Medunah:
Ever thought you the one with issues?
i dont think so...since other lesser boobs ladies always leave satisfied with a return promise...but my problem is with large boobs ladies... U see am a guy who is ever curious and serious to leave them catching breaths and smiles.
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adasun:
another sily threadundecided

[size=35pt]nextsad[/size]
it may surprise you that my recent experience is with a yoruba girl.
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
No good explanations to this pressing issue? So you guys are these lame?
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Adasun(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Randyhot:
it may surprise you that my recent experience is with a yoruba girl.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by vault(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Randyhot:
No good explanations to this pressing issue? So you guys are these lame?

with all due respect boss.... you are the lame one here,, maybe your d is as small as a tiger battery,, whether big or small boobs..... the blame is on your ability,, focus on doing better ogbeni undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by SexyCeline(f): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maybe coz you seem carried away by the size of the massive boobs, hence forgeting your primary task of using your yekini very well. Poor you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:

with all due respect boss.... you are the lame one here,, maybe your d is as small as a tiger battery,, whether big or small boobs..... the blame is on your ability,, focus on doing better ogbeni undecided
ok you have shown yourself, now exit quietly through the back door...cheers
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by vault(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Randyhot:
ok you have shown yourself, now exit quietly through the back door...cheers
SMH waste of space gba
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
SexyCeline:
Maybe coz you seem carried away by the size of the massive boobs, hence forgeting your primary task of using your yekini very well. Poor you.
lol...carried away uhh...i focus more on the kitty.
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Medunah: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Randyhot:
i dont think so...since other lesser boobs ladies always leave satisfied with a return promise...but my problem is with large boobs ladies... U see am a guy who is ever curious and serious to leave them catching breaths and smiles.
Wait, how many sexual partners u got??

Not cool
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Medunah:

Wait, how many sexual partners u got??

Not cool
lol..i like ur phrase"sexual partners" well i am trying not to hurt anyone's feelings right now, except those who feel its time to move on.
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by ticker(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
SexyCeline:
I don't want to derail this thread. I am sorry to say this, sexyceline I love you
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by ticker(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
SexyCeline:
I don't want to derail this thread. I am sorry to say this, sexyceline I love you
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
ticker:
buhahahahahahaha...looooOOlz. Good job bro! #lifeistooshort #notime
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by cruzita(f): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
because all the excitement dey go their breast
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by SexyCeline(f): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
ticker:
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by SexyCeline(f): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
ticker:
blushing. Tnx
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
because all the excitement dey go their breast
Realy? So spanking the kitty is non-effective? Are u large breasted? Lol...like cossy orjiakor
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
SexyCeline:

blushing. Tnx
madam come buy me beer ooo.. See as my thread made you find your future hubby
Re: Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? by ennysuccess(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Go and improve on ur skills and step up ur game she will be satisfied that she will come for more....

Back to Back I have always banged Gals with big Boobs and big Ass and they always come for more

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife’s Friend Tried To Seduce Me But She Made Everything Worse / Marriage Is Overrated / Nayah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.