Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This (3284 Views)

Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) / Can I Still Trust Her? / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wetin una dey expect before undecided

Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by derrick333(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
So tru o ,make e no b say she has bin meat starving ,and dis stuff dey always de like akwara meat undecided

1 Like

Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Same with clit na. I can bite it off too. grin

4 Likes

Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by PunterTim(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ouch!
Inappropriate Description Of Sexual Violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Emac34: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
hmmm i hear u
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by vault(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
and girls somehow have very sharp teeth..... grin
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by herboshedhe(f): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok o

Check out my signature please
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by MrCork: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:

angry
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by MrCork: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:

SPEK ENGLISH PLISS!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Kriszzy01: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kai... so true undecided
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by cruzita(f): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
when he offends u ,don't be angry just volunteer to give him BJ then do the needful
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
i have to becareful of any gal that wanna go south
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by tommychow(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maybe he knows she's smart enough to know if she bites, he'll give her a beating that will last her 5 lifetimes.

The average woman is not daft enough to EVEN THINK of biting. That would be suicide, innit?
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by naijaboiy: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Why will any girl ever think of biting off my dick in the first place?
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Holyfield1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
Might be a revenge if you're one hell of a fuckstar
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Franchise21(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
When epilepsy catch am during action, u go know

3 Likes

Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Franchise21:
When epilepsy catch am during action, u go know
Well I don't date epileptic patients. undecided

No offense to the epileptic.
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by naijaboiy: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Holyfield1:
Lool...any girl who does that to me will definitely not survive my goons.

Well I'm no longer about that game. grin
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 03, 2016
MrCork:

SPEK ENGLISH PLISS!! angry
Durhhhhh
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Franchise21(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Well I don't date epileptic patients. undecided

No offense to the epileptic.
Bro, there's wat z called one night stand. Un4tunately, u pick up an epileptic patient. D rest z history
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmm now that OP has mentioned this now, she just messed up my expectant BJ tonight, i have to be extra careful tho....
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by AfroKnight: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol. Your life is in her mouth. In a second, you could go from being a man to being Bruce Jenner.
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Right!! Cause I promise I bite.
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by Daddi: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Holyfield1:
if you're a man, you'll understand that it's suicidal to bite. Because the might strangle you in midst of the pain. For the ladies don't even think of it to avoid stories that touch.
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by holluphemydavid(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2016
D post wanna makes be to be scared of blow J now, though can't do without it
Re: You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This by jamalnation(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmn

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant / If Men Were To Menstruate(photo) / 8 Natural Ways To Make A Pussy Tight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.