Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

"koko Mansion" What A Show! - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "koko Mansion" What A Show! (22144 Views)

Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? / Chidinma Mbalaso Koko Mansion Fan Club / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by tayoast(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
Rightly said, Rita did attract viewers to the show.

But, is she the 'Ideal Woman' amongst kokolettes?

Does she deserve to win?

I DO NOT THINK SO
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
if they knew that, long ago they should have rigged it and eliminated her.
they just wanted to chop everybody's money finish. lol
waited until the end, i feel bad for people that are angry that they sent ALL those texts. lol
now its in Dbanj's pocket. lol

i would rather just watch the show and not was my money.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by tayoast(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
I don't even think she can cope if she had won.

FYI: whyl on stage, she threw her shoes away and went gaga, dancing bare feet! Na so all woman be?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

if they knew that, long ago they should have rigged it and eliminated her.
they just wanted to chop everybody's money finish. lol
waited until the end, i feel bad for people that are angry that they sent ALL those texts. lol
now its in Dbanj's pocket. lol

i would rather just watch the show and not was my money.

I still don't get what the show is about
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Borat1: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2009
Never watched the show for a single day. Why should i bother?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by akigbemaru: 1:53am On Aug 11, 2009
Igwe.:

Hey AMAKA baby, I'd help you combat that thing called himself agbamaru or what, but it seems he's gotten some senses in him now.
lest i forget, i cherish your amiable nature.
Regards,
Igwe

THE AMAKA, you can fool everybody here and pretend like you are a woman, but you can't fool me.

@Igwe or igno-rat

I seenth your feeble mind doin' all the talkin',and shit, I may let your ass do all the talkin and I do the actions. I bet, you ain't finna throw a rice on Chinese wedding?
I am still hanging low on this forum, if they suspend me, I will have more than ten usernames on the spot and back to Nairaland where I do all my cookin' for the whole world.

Tell your boy THE AMAKA (I also know him as ikeyman00 and Onlytruth).

I have more than hundred clues on issues that I know he crossed the line when he swiped at Yoruba for no reason.
1) Ramsey Noah got married to Yoruba black and ebony girl. This b.itch (ikeyman00, same as THE AMAKA) thinks Ramsey Noah is Igbo because he's light-skinned, he claimed those Ramsey Noah kids were ugly and he needs to marry light-skinned Igbo girl. I want to roll my eyes but I pardon him. For your information, Ramsey Noah's mother is Yoruba and his father is Israeli.
2) Someone posted Wole Soyinka spoofed money of Nigeria currency of #5,000, he started like he did just now on kokoman thing, yelling and ranting on Wole Soyinka who doesn't even know if anybody had spoofed him on NL.
3) He was so happy that MEND attack Lagos state
4) When Fashola gave warning to MEND, he just came online started ranting again. Then, I asked him, if you would let MEND strike his papa house and kill all his family, he never got back to me.
5) He said Igbo owns Ife and our Egba people, I told no, Yoruba wrote Igbo language for them. You can check Samuel Ajayi Crowther
6) Akintola volunteered to die for his boss (Agui Irosi) he was first to say it was a propaganda written by western journalists and never stopped, still yelling until I nipped his dumb-ass by the bud.
7) He talked about Awolowo given Igbos 40 pounds after Biafran war as an excuse, I asked him, how about when Yorubas shunned government because Awolowo won the election and the then government called it insufficient by 2/3 policy. We Yoruba shunned the government, on everything on our soil which was built by western region government with Cocoa money. Igbo took over and be happy that they are taking over and mooching other's sweating and energy. When Muritala Mohammed succeeded his coup, he felt the western region was more developed and wanted even development; he sacked 10,000 Yoruba civil service, then, Hausas didn't usually come to Lagos. Who got the opportunity? Igbos! Did we complain? No, we just forged ahead.
cool I don't care what all your muthafuctas say, Abiola deserved to be immortalized. He called him a thief and ITT, before other Igbos joined him and the likes of DEDE1, Grafikon, Naijaking, Saron e.t.c.
I told them, Abiola had impacted many Igbos than even Yorubas (his vast investments came in through military rules which was never favored Yorubas). The one and only Igbo national party (NCNC) was founded by Yoruba (Herbert Marculey, a grandson to Bichop Samuel Ajayi Crowther) in 1944 and he was the chief secretary till 1946 before he relinquish that to Dr. Azikwue. Herbert Marculey also founded NNDP in 1923. grin grin grin

Abiola deserved apology from Igbos (because his ITT money as you said, was majorly spent on NCNC to fight against AG-- CHECK your history to confirm all this). undecided undecided undecided
9) Then, when Yar' dua mud sling Tinubu, he was the first to open his dirty mouth that Yorubas are loud-mouthed. And forgot that Tinubu is fighting the monopoly by PDP.
10) If you don't travel to South America anymore to convince our more than 70 million Yoruba people that you had 80% of slaves shipped to the new world. They just look at you people and say it's all baloney! They have already estalished theirselves with "Orisa" and that's why the dumb-ass THE AMAKA told me one time with his other username that everybody imports technology we only imported JUJU to other countries. I told him, we like it like that. The only religion in the whole Africa to be as relevant as Islam and Christianity. You have to praise our ancestors for their giant steps on the sand of time.
11) He said Ojukwu imprisoned Awolowo and should have killed him in prison. Mind you, it's not Ojukwu that imprisoned Awo, it's all started from the rife between him and Akintola.

NB: You can discuss all these issues among Igbos, but if you bring it on this forum and I am here, it's going down.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:58am On Aug 11, 2009
you have no life if you really think someone is going to care to read all of that.
you and your tribalist bullshit, no one cares!!
you obviously have no life and no job.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by akigbemaru: 2:12am On Aug 11, 2009
Igwe.:

Hey AMAKA baby, I'd help you combat that thing called himself agbamaru or what, but it seems he's gotten some senses in him now.
lest i forget, i cherish your amiable nature.
Regards,
Igwe

Combat who? You forgot you are just a welter weight and you forgot I am an heavy weight? I may let you display your igno-rat and I may clown on your b.itch ass. Yeah, buddy! I let you walk the race with Peuguot 504 and I f.uck around with just Bicycle "keke elemu" I bet you, I'm gon' hit the spot before you-- jerk-ass! grin grin grin
Y'all niggas not even on my level, if wanna bring you had better done it now, and faced the wrath of a menace. Hearts I rip fools. I know y'all niggas sleep together and put your heads in the same direction. B.itch, I finna put your ass on time up so you could log out.  

NB: If you don't come here to cause trouble, you won't get it. I don't how many are you muthafuctas out there, Bleep with me and I may feed you with dirty words, you could roll your eyes and drink Gatorade Hate-to-rade. The shit you doin' ain't nothing to do with me. Holla at me back fool. cool cool cool
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 11, 2009
Dude shut up and stop chasing a woman for a fight.

Pathetic ass
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by akigbemaru: 2:43am On Aug 11, 2009
THE AMAKA:

you have no life if you really think someone is going to care to read all of that.
you and your tribalist bullshit, no one cares!!
you obviously have no life and no job.

You are damn right buddy! I ain't got no job but I know where the money at, what you know about that?
Bi.tch, you know I'm coming over, you better keep way, cos I'm in my antic, playing with 'em cheese that you ain't making?
My Ogun jewelry so retarded, I got b.itches hoppin' in my shoulders son. You could meet on street 2394, I'm poising on the block. I am shining my Ogun M16, that's how I be buddy!
Watch your boy makin' all the money while you hate.

All my trucks are 30 inches, my rims are 26 inches. It's hilarious, can't nobody do it better than that? grin grin grin

NB: You should re-assess yourself by now, if you don't come up here to cause trouble, I won't even bother you. I guess it's become an habitual hobby for you to turn everything to tribalism.

Ok, I want to pardon you; first of all, let say I exonerate you. Everyone could judge by your intention with this username "THE AMAKA".
Really, you changed to THE AMAKA because you think I can't pollute or adulterate that name, it will only take me one more day if you still keep on with your malicious act.
Let me tell you how you started.
Dbaj cheated Rita, Rita should have won.
Then, you should know that , it's directed towards Nigerian audience, not you that has been on exile for donkey years in abroad, it's not that you don't want to go home, but when you have nothing to show for the village people, you already they will kill you. Now, you think you can see behind a close door, everything that is going on in Nigeria?
Stop causing trouble on this forum, I am not stupid for single-handedly picked you out. Just stop the hatred and forget about Biafran issues with other tribes. When you first said your are betrayal for not supporting your secessionist cause, I told you, when we have put everything in place, we only want peace not war.
NB:
1) You are new on this forum, just three days ago, you have already hit 160 comments, more than me that has been here more than a month. It takes you not to sleep at night to achieve this feat. And that was exactly what you and I did, we didn't sleep all night long. I appreciate that too. Then, you have 3,900 comments on "ikeyman00" and 278 comments on "Onlytruth" which you have just opened on July/09/2009.
2) Just forget about tribalism on this thread, because the more you bring it out, you have more to lose than I do. I have been quoting since I know you as ikeyman00, you have never come close to quote one reliable source for your information. So, why pickin' a fight you can win? shocked shocked
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Borat1: 3:01am On Aug 11, 2009
Mr akidabaru,
Did you just learn typing? Cos you obviously get a kick out of it.
Why dont you go and play with your toys. You are such a bore.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:13am On Aug 11, 2009
youre so stupid.

i was born and live in the US. no need to lie.

and if the show was meant for nigerians then why is it airing in the UK?

i thought so. idiot.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:17am On Aug 11, 2009
hahahahaha!!! also the most hilarious thing of them all is that i was just typing about common koko mansion and how rita should have won.
and from that you use it to say that i was expressing tribalism and hate? towards who?
because i said rita won the koko mansion?
you are so full of yourself.
the one who started this tribalism was you. hahaha!!!
every new person to this site you start harassing them and seeing if they are ikeyman, you need a life.

its ikeyman that is getting under your skin so much that you will keep looking for anywhere to continue your tribal war.

whether you think im ikeyman or not im not going to have a tribal war with you, because its stupid.

youre no less of a nigger than anyone else on this site so do you really feel better about yourself?
dont worry because anywhere else in the world you are still frowned upon as a black person, a nigger, a 419er, and much much more. you cant take the black out of your skin. youre just foolish.
you have no life to continue this pointless tribal internet war that has got you nowhere.

and im posting on different posts, not just this thread so who cares about how much i post.
are you obsessed? i think so.
get a life.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by PurestBoy(m): 4:36am On Aug 11, 2009
You guys should go and get a job and stop turning Nairaland to a battle field
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:49am On Aug 11, 2009
you can tell that man to get a job.
he likes to start internet tribal wars, because he has nothing else better to do.

lol hahahahaha
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by FBS: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2009
Glad never watched it. cheesy

Thought folks criticised the show when it started? undecided
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Ifygurl: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2009
tongue  all the girls i wanted to win were kicked out so i don't care anymore.  But Rita should have won.  Other than grammer, the girl has everything and plus, she alone kept everyone entertained. Glad i didn't watch the whole show. After all the girls i wanted to win left, i stopped watching it but out of all the 4 left, i thought rita would have won.
I wonder are they going to do another one?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Ifygurl: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2009
akigbemaru:

You are damn right buddy! I ain't got no job but I know where the money at, what you know about that?
Bi.tch, you know I'm coming over, you better keep way, cos I'm in my antic, playing with 'em cheese that you ain't making?
My Ogun jewelry so retarded, I got b.itches hoppin' in my shoulders son. You could meet on street 2394, I'm poising on the block. I am shining my Ogun M16, that's how I be buddy!
Watch your boy makin' all the money while you hate.

All my trucks are 30 inches, my rims are 26 inches. It's hilarious, can't nobody do it better than that? grin grin grin

NB: You should re-assess yourself by now, if you don't come up here to cause trouble, I won't even bother you. I guess it's become an habitual hobby for you to turn everything to tribalism.

Ok, I want to pardon you; first of all, let say I exonerate you. Everyone could judge by your intention with this username "THE AMAKA".
Really, you changed to THE AMAKA because you think I can't pollute or adulterate that name, it will only take me one more day if you still keep on with your malicious act.
Let me tell you how you started.
Dbaj cheated Rita, Rita should have won.
Then, you should know that , it's directed towards Nigerian audience, not you that has been on exile for donkey years in abroad, it's not that you don't want to go home, but when you have nothing to show for the village people, you already they will kill you. Now, you think you can see behind a close door, everything that is going on in Nigeria?
Stop causing trouble on this forum, I am not stupid for single-handedly picked you out. Just stop the hatred and forget about Biafran issues with other tribes. When you first said your are betrayal for not supporting your secessionist cause, I told you, when we have put everything in place, we only want peace not war.
NB:
1) You are new on this forum, just three days ago, you have already hit 160 comments, more than me that has been here more than a month. It takes you not to sleep at night to achieve this feat. And that was exactly what you and I did, we didn't sleep all night long. I appreciate that too. Then, you have 3,900 comments on "ikeyman00" and 278 comments on "Onlytruth" which you have just opened on July/09/2009.
2) Just forget about tribalism on this thread, because the more you bring it out, you have more to lose than I do. I have been quoting since I know you as ikeyman00, you have never come close to quote one reliable source for your information. So, why pickin' a fight you can win? shocked shocked

What in hell does this have to do with the trend. it's way out of topic.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by lami4life(f): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2009
Silly Show!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by 1honeybee: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2009
Rita was just like any of the contestants. The only reason why she stood out was because people pitied her background and correctly believed she needed the money most out of all the contestants. what they didn't realise though was the fact that the show wasn't just another Big Brother, where anyone can be pitied. She was one of the good ones in the house but she wasn't all that. I strongly believe she won't have all these ppl backing her up if she was from a comfortable home or more educated.
Above all, Rita will surely be a success story and I know she will look back on this show and this period in her life and she will cringe at it because by then, she'll be more learned. For now though, i think her FC should help her with her reading and communication skills first.

RFC, , . . . . .this is the time to show her your support
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by georgio(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2009
?People Haside Nanjeria. They feel Nigerian is not well presentable. Like when theirn coming to Nigerian, like during the Hairport. When they are in the Hairport.They will be Hafraid. Because of the criminals and Yawu Yawu guys. U undersand. Because we Nigerans. Majorinty of us ?WE DO DEMONS?! Outside the country. Like outside the Country. They will feel every bad things is with us. We are supposed to call the HeHeF See See. Like this He Hef See See now. U know the He HeF See See. They are under these Yawu guys. They do pick Yawu guys. Because they don?t have the things they would use. Because Yawu guys most of them they use jass and other things. Bet outside the country. We outside Nigerian, they feel we are the most DEMON people. Like Jass, different things. Every Bad things. I?mm .Les tink offit. Most bad things we do them. Like yawu. Like Criminas. We know they have them outside the Country but most o,   i am sorry guys i cant countinue cos laugh wan kill me,
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by 1honeybee: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2009
georgio:

?People Haside Nanjeria. They feel Nigerian is not well presentable. Like when theirn coming to Nigerian, like during the Hairport. When they are in the Hairport.They will be Hafraid. Because of the criminals and Yawu Yawu guys. U undersand. Because we Nigerans. Majorinty of us ?WE DO DEMONS?! Outside the country. Like outside the Country. They will feel every bad things is with us. We are supposed to call the HeHeF See See. Like this He Hef See See now. U know the He HeF See See. They are under these Yawu guys. They do pick Yawu guys. Because they don?t have the things they would use. Because Yawu guys most of them they use jass and other things. Bet outside the country. We outside Nigerian, they feel we are the most DEMON people. Like Jass, different things. Every Bad things. I?mm .Les tink offit. Most bad things we do them. Like yawu. Like Criminas. We know they have them outside the Country but most o, i am sorry guys i cant stop countinue , cos laugh wan kill me,

LWKMD

My FB status at the moment are these first few lines.
BTW. . . . . she said DEMO not DEMON
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by agabaI23(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2009
@1honeybee
Did you get the beads?

georgio:

?People Haside Nanjeria. They feel Nigerian is not well presentable. Like when theirn coming to Nigerian, like during the Hairport. When they are in the Hairport.They will be Hafraid. Because of the criminals and Yawu Yawu guys. U undersand. Because we Nigerans. Majorinty of us ?WE DO DEMONS?! Outside the country. Like outside the Country. They will feel every bad things is with us. We are supposed to call the HeHeF See See. Like this He Hef See See now. U know the He HeF See See. They are under these Yawu guys. They do pick Yawu guys. Because they don?t have the things they would use. Because Yawu guys most of them they use jass and other things. Bet outside the country. We outside Nigerian, they feel we are the most DEMON people. Like Jass, different things. Every Bad things. I?mm .Les tink offit. Most bad things we do them. Like yawu. Like Criminas. We know they have them outside the Country but most o,   i am sorry guys i cant countinue cos laugh wan kill me,
Mr wetin be your hown now? Leave Rita halone. Aba!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by 1honeybee: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ agabaI23

Yes i did. thanks again for your help.
Are u part of RFC? . . . . . grin
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by agabaI23(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
1honeybee:

@ agabaI23

Yes i did. thanks again for your help.
Are u part of RFC? . . . . . grin

Nope I am not but watching the remix makes for a good laugh.
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z43lm4-uYts&hl=en&fs=1&"></[/flash]
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by 1honeybee: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
lol. . . . . I still can't get over the way she CONFIDENTLY walked to the board during her speech in in original video. Dat was sooooo hilarious
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Vuitton(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
1honeybee:

lol. . . . . I still can't get over the way she CONFIDENTLY walked to the board during her speech in in original video. Dat was sooooo hilarious

Yes oooh. Her swag was on a zillion that day. Lol
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by agabaI23(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
1honeybee:

Yes if and only if she could match that confidence with good grammer.

Rita the hee hef see see babe!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by youngmonie: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2009
Dis thingy really gets on ma nervess, nigerian people cannot just accept thingss and be positive for onceee, Fynee RITA RITA RITA ND RITAA, EVEN THO I LIKED HERR, SHE DIDNT WIN COS HER VOTES WERE NOT ENOUGH TO GET HER THE TOP SPOOTT, ITS JUS LIKE BRITIAN GOTS TALENT, EVERY ONE WAS GOIIN ON BOUT SUSAN BOYLEE , bbuh guess wht , JLS WONN, because DEY GOT MORE VOTEESSS, SO I DNT see any biggy if Bolanle winss, Nigerians should pls learn hhow to be positive and accpt thinggzzzzzz, evry thing RIG RIG RIG, @ LEAST LETS BE POSITIVE FOR ONCEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by agabaI23(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abeg no mix X-factor with BGT.

JLS was never in BGT
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by FAIDATH: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
Na fight,wetin concern agbero with overload? SHEE IF U SEE UR Sis for that kin women degrading show you no go go, north go purchase bulala wip am. No be D-banj fault, na d senseless chics i blame. Am a typical mushin babe,yet people dey think say na VGC, i dey live. Na branding! Maybe kokomaster wan rebrand them, and BED them for a year. At least dem no go empty handed,soup wey sweet na maggi kill am. NO DISS DAPO UPON SAY R-KELLY,MORALS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT,PEOPLE STILL DEY TRIP FOR AM. THUMBS UP,SKI BANJ, KEEP BANGING, NIGERIA R-KELLY.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ifygurl:

What in hell does this have to do with the trend. it's way out of topic.

ifygurl this is your friend from youtube.
the one with the 5 head!!! lol
but dont pronounce my channel name on this site, you know some people. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Why I should not be Evicted – Khloe Reveals / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini / Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.