Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

"koko Mansion" What A Show! - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "koko Mansion" What A Show! (22143 Views)

Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? / Chidinma Mbalaso Koko Mansion Fan Club / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by akigbemaru: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
@THE AMAKA or Ikeyman00 or Onlytruth

so tell me, are you proud of that too? since your christianity is so much better than ibo christianity when its the same damn thing.

I said this because you make it seemed like Igbos are the only christians in Nigeria. And on YOUTUBE where you said you just got off from, Igbos have always used that excuse in their comments to the outside that Yoruba and Hausa want to destroy them because they are predominantl Igbos in Nigeria.
I just want to let you know for your INFORMATION that 60% of Yorubas who are christians are larger than the whole Igbo group.

so tell me, are you proud of that too? since your christianity is so much better than ibo christianity when its the same damn thing.

I forgot to add this to my reference.
Look the map of Nigeria and check where Jos is located.
It's just about 1000 kilometers away from Igboland and not too far from your backyard, we Yoruba went from SW to build the first church in Northern Nigeria for the christians overthere.
Then, first missionary church was built in Ondo. cool cool cool
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
YOU HAVE PRIDE ISSUES.
I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DID FOR THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY.
THE WAY YOU TALK YOU TRY AND MAKE IT SEEM AS IF YORUBAS ARE BETTER CHRITIANS THAN IGBOS ARE. ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GOD?
but you know the hausas dont like us, plain and simple. you cant even deny that.
so are you going to comment on your gay nigerian pastor? or what?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
and i barely even talk on youtube so what are you talking about?
why must you assume that im all over youtube looking for tribal wars.
you are so foolish.
im not like you who goes to every public forum to pick fights with people.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by swezenberg(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
Igbo Man church. Never! I will need a faith as big as Mount Evrest to trust the Pastor.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
i dont care if its a yoruba church, igbo church, ijaw church.

in fact i didnt know a church belonged to a tribe?
i thought church was a place to worship God. church is not a place to bring in your tribalism and your hate.
church is a place to worship God.
i see you people here go to chuch for other things.
just as a way to commit more sin.
you people are very foolish!
i see church isnt even about going to church anymore to give thanks to God.
remember he is watching.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by maedan(f): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
Wow guys, let's stop the hate, hatred will poison everything. First it was hate for Bola for winning, hate for D'banj for "cheating" Rita out of winning, now this. Let's get back to the topic or let the topic be LOCKED ffs!!!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by akigbemaru: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

I HATE IT WHEN AFRICANS CALL OTHER AFRICANS MONKEYS.
white people use that as a term to degrade and be little us.
yet another african is here calling someone else a monkey.
when a yoruba and an igbo man are standing next to each other, tell me what the white man sees.
TWO NIGGERS!!!!
so why do you feel the need to continue to divide and pretend as if you are better.
either way it goes we sill get discriminated against, we are still looked upon as lesser human beings because of our skin color.
and people are still calling us ALL MONKEYS!!
so stop this racism and calling people monkeys. please.
this african racism is ridiculous.
and when you talk about everyone else being a tribalist, you might as well look in the mirror.
@ikeyman00

You hate when Africans called each other monkeys? God go punish you for that statement! When it comes to Ijawpeople and Hausa people you always called them monkeys and say they are inferior.
If you want prove can I pull it out from your username "ikeyman00" comments, I have witnessed more than 30 times in your 3,879 comments with ikeyman00 account. You just called these people monkeys because you think you are smarter than them.
Now, being a Yoruba boy, I let you know that you are culturally inferior to me. You can't help it other than blame it on God, because it has been like this from the Adam or creation of earth which began at Ile-ife or you think I'm lying again? I have my link on the internet and from a very reliable source.

You talk bad about other tribes and if any tribe overpowered your tribe you cried loud of marginalization. Playing a stupid race card.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
if you dont believe its me, then thats your own business.
you can keep arguing with yourself and keep your tribalist views to yourself.
go through all my comments and everything you want.
i have no reason to hide myself.
im very open and fun person.

whatever problem you have with ikeyman you go back to his account and have a word with him, because youve got the wrong girl. sorry.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
you feel as if you are God.
really bad for you.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by swezenberg(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
Why are many Igbos always quick to attack other tribes and give them bad names. Even when they come to another man's land all they do is to call them names. Not all of them do this but majority. I grew up in their midst so I know them. As regarding the issue of accusing the other tribes of attacking them because of their Xtianity Akigbearu is right.

They need to commit their energy to more resourceful projects than this.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2009
igbos attacking other tribes?
this man started attacking me!!!

i think you need to go back a few pages.
i was here peacefully then all of a sudden the wahala came.

i am not a tribalist and i dont think that im better than anyone.

thats your friend. this yoruba guy here.
he has been bashing igbos for the past 4 pages.
when i didnt say anything to him or anything to try and degrade yorubas.
the only tribalist is this man.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2009
im done with this man.
he can keep on with his tribalist bullshit until his grave.
all this arguing over the internet? what good is it doing you?
is it paying your bills? or making sure you are well fed?
you feel big and mighty because you are having an internet war?
hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow!
even if you argue this pointless igbo vs yoruba until next year, what will it do?
NOTHING.
so i suggest you just put this thing to rest.
unless you are going to carry this argument to your grave and then to the afterlife? you just need to learn that life is too short and that all this arguing over nothing is not benefiting you.
go and have a wife and get married and start a family.
not saying you are here on nairaland tracking conversations for months.
talk about no life and joblessness.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by swezenberg(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
Sorry about that Amaka. Let's end this. Akigbemaru pls lets bury the hatchet and be friends From there we can build a better Nigeria
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
yes a friend introduced me on youtube to this site.
what does that have to do with me saying that i DONT go all over youtube talking and looking for tribal fights?
whats wrong with that statement. how is that wrong?
you are pathetic.
just because i was referred here from a friend on youtube doesnt mean i go all over youtube talking mess about tribes.
get over yourself.
even if you fight from now until next year you still will not have proven your point of this "internet war"
joblessness.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
THE AMAKA is real.
you can try and say im not real but im obviously not ikeyman or whoever else you named.
did you know my neighbor next door just called you a nigger?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by swezenberg(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by waterworks(f): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
pls tell me how this trhead became about teh amaka?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by tiptess(f): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
rita@NL, thanks for adding comedy to this forum. However, i strongly think Bola is the real winner. Agreed, this is Nigeria, but let us put ourselves in D'bang's shoes. Would you as D'bang rather have Rita be your ambassador or someone more appropriate? lets be real and stop talking like that. In all ways, Bolanle is  the most appropriate. are we talking responsibilty, composure, intelligence, versatility, accommodating nature, and so on? you just name most of the positive and responsible attributes. Her only flaw, at least the one i noticed is that she gives too much response to any question. always wanting to show her intelligibility. anyways, Bola, congrats. wish u the very best and i really pray that your academics don't suffer too much.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mukina2: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
Please people stop the personal attacks

The Amaka is NOT Ikeyman.
let the matter rest.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
mukina2:

Please people stop the personal attacks

The Amaka is NOT Ikeyman.
let the matter rest.

May God Bless You, Mukina.
Now that a supermod who sees everyone's IP addresses have confirmed Amaka is NOT Ikeyman, we can continue with Rita's english.

THE AMAKA:

you feel as if you are God.
really bad for you.

He is a consummate idiot.
I hate it when people make false allegations without backing them up with strong evidence.
He feels AMAKA is Ikeyman based on his own watery theories. . . . . .

AMAKA, stop replying this doofus.
He has managed to change the course of the thread from Rita to himself.
Maybe he wants to compete in the next Koko Mansion as a drag queen.

What a Arrow!!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by zains: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
@The Amaka,

If you were caucasian, I would have asked if you were a BLONDE!

You react like the Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Can't you just keep quiet?!

"Save me oh Lord from exposing my own blonde-like foolishness on NL!" grin
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mikkiano(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
baba God pls settle this rivalry in this room,guys lets just scrap this beefin plz o!!! even the topic don vamous , chai!!!!!
THE AMAKA:

THE AMAKA is real.
you can try and say im not real but im obviously not ikeyman or whoever else you named.
did you know my neighbor next door just called you a nigger?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by swezenberg(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
Sauron,

Lets end it. We ve derailed the thread long enough. The guy and Amaka have been quiet. Once again Sorry for all the ills and thanks Mukina. Now back to Koko Mansion!

My Question is why do pple want to Spite Dbanj. I'm not his fan. just want to know if people have thesame reservation about him.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
swezenberg:

My Question is why do pple want to Spite Dbanj. I'm not his fan. just want to know if people have thesame reservation about him.

The show was always going to degenerate into a tribal thingy.
Had Rita won, Bolanle's fans woulda been out there too protesting the results. . . . .
I saw the shock on D'Banj's face when he saw the results and he insisted on going to the laptop to see the soft copy.
He kept on checking to see if everything checked out.

The people hating on D'banj are just clowning. . . . .I have nothing against him. He did not organise the show.
HiTV did.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by KnowAll(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
Nice money spinner for d'banj, I heard he made N45 Million from the registration form alone, so the car and 1st prize is chicken change to him, he will surely be laughing all the way to his bank . I am sure he will be more than eager to roll out Koko Mansion act 2 as soon as humanly possible.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by nich(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
shocked shu! see fight! dont i luv human beings? they always create activities when there's none: neva a dull moment! tongue
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by bandely(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
@THE AMAKA

Last night, you quoted me that I made mistake (senless instead of senseless). I was using my mobile and I didn't take note of the mistake before posting it.
Also you were trying to abuse me as well.

You better be careful and watch what you write, I don't want to quote your mistakes, but if you dare me, mine will be worse than akigbemaru.

Be warned!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by GeorgeD1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2009
when you guys are tired of attacking one another maybe then we can get back to
the topic, hey?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by UyiIredia(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
never was interested in d show anyways ||||||
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by maedan(f): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ Knowall

I can assure you that D'banj stopped spending money on the show long time ago. The numerous sponsors, seen and unseen, would have been falling over themselves to contribute to the show. That car, that 5million, even the ring, would have been "gifted" by one of the sponsors for free to D'banj to give away.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by tunde300us(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
There is no way u guys can expect a first show to be perfect and please dbanj said he wanted an ideal woman for MOHITS and himself not u guys,so i am sure he got what he wanted and really the fans of rita too got what they wanted cos atleast she had more votes than two other kokoletes.
As for amaka and akigbemaru,i think u guys almost made me cry with ur unwaranted exchange of words especially akigbemaru.What do u do sef apart from responding to post on nairaland? am sure ure either a student/lecturer of history or u just have so much time on ur hands to start dis plenty research on why yoruba's re beta than igbo.
Please enuf tribal hate
chikena!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Why I should not be Evicted – Khloe Reveals / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini / Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.