Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? (2008 Views)

Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / “i Invite You To Accept Islam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by Aremugangan(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
Towards d end of his tenure on earth, it was speculated from different sources d@ d world's famous Wacko Jacko reverted to Islam. I kno of his brother's (Jeremine Jackson's revesion) who came to Nigeria some 4 or 5 years ago 4 a charity Programme, bt i dnt kno his.
A song circulated somtimes ago and was blvd to av bin sung by M J.
Curiosity is makin me ask dis as i heard he acceptd Islam bt was unable 2affirm or publicize it like d likes of Calcius Clay, Mike Tyson, etc coz of USA.
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by noetic2: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2009
why was he not buried as a muslim?
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by Aremugangan(m): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2009
No doubt u're a nigerian. U just ansad a question wt a question. I wonder ow u pass
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by noetic2: 12:27am On Jul 01, 2009
Aremugangan:

No doubt u're a nigerian. U just ansad a question wt a question. I wonder ow u pass

I was not answering answering the poster's question. I was pre-empting the RUBBISH mohammedans will come and state on this thread.
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by Aremugangan(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2009
@noetic2. Pls read ur post again n c if it made a sense. I pity ur condition. Try 2make sense pls. Dere is still chance 4a change, Ok?
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by noetic2: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2009
Aremugangan:

@noetic2. Pls read ur post again n c if it made a sense. I pity ur condition. Try 2make sense pls. Dere is still chance 4a change, Ok?

This is RIDICULOUS.

why was michael jackson not buried a muslim?
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by Abuzola(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2009
Roflmao
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by bindex(m): 2:21am On Jul 01, 2009
So what if he accepts islam? He has had enough pussys here on earth and is not in need of allah's virgins.
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by timmy7(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2009
grin Unfortunately he cant av d 72 houri since he didnt carry out sucide bombing or is it jihad wink
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by PastorAIO: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
Shouldn't a muslim be buried like 24 hours or is it 48 hours after they die.

Lying in State is not a moslem practice.
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by mamagee3(f): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
How are we supposed to know? undecided
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by Aremugangan(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2009
@repilers: enough of ol diz child's play, i kno u can't cheat nature bt pls gt maturd for once n giv a straight ansa 2my question(if u av any), otherwise, plssssssss, hush!!!
Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by oaroloye(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Aremugangan:
Towards d end of his tenure on earth, it was speculated from different sources d@ d world's famous Wacko Jacko reverted to Islam. I kno of his brother's (Jeremine Jackson's revesion) who came to Nigeria some 4 or 5 years ago 4 a charity Programme, bt i dnt kno his.
A song circulated somtimes ago and was blvd to av bin sung by M J.
Curiosity is makin me ask dis as i heard he acceptd Islam bt was unable 2affirm or publicize it like d likes of Calcius Clay, Mike Tyson, etc coz of USA.

I remember this story after Michael Jackson was assassinated.

The allegation that Jermaine Jackson had confirmed his "Reversion" was good enough for me, then- but actually, it proves nothing.

Perhaps these videos prove something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_QEvHnzpzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GiDPWqo7Ko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5tqRqkWCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJDnc3WmTbI

Michael Jackson was first known as a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS, then he became a SCIENTOLOGIST.

To his discredit, he stipulated that SCIENTOLOGY never use his name nor his image to advertise SCIENTOLOGY.

Had he not done that, Africa could have been full of First-World Nations by now.

Why he did not come out publicly as a Muslim could have been because of PSYCHOPOLITICS- CIA Mind-Control that was evidently being used against him, influencing his decisions. L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of SCIENTOLOGY wrote a book warning his followers of the use of Mind-Altering drugs by Soviet Intelligence to discredit enemies too sensitive to assassinate outright, to destroy their credibility.

Anyone should be able to see that this could have been done to him.

Given L. Ron Hubbard's clear warnings, it is unlikely that Michael Jackson could have allowed himself to be placed on Drugs.

As a Muslim, he would have been in a position to feed the Islamic World vital intelligence through his network of fans- this would be an unacceptable risk to the Illuminati- whose alleged ALBERT PIKE/GIUSEPPE MAZZINI Plan calls for the destruction of Islam.

They faced a similar crisis when Prince Charles' ex-wife, Diana Spencer was in danger of marrying the Muslim Dodi Al-Fayed.

Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by oaroloye(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
noetic2:
why was he not buried as a muslim?

That is an excellent question!

I can only assume that it was because he failed to stipulate in his will that he be buried according to Muslim Rites.

He was hardly planning to die soon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Michael_Jackson

Re: Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
^^ Can someone explain to me where the poster above gets his bullshits fromundecided

(1) (Reply)

Are Pastors Levites? / True Miracles Still Exist! / Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.