Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

True Miracles Still Exist! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Miracles Still Exist! (2007 Views)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Do Real Miracles Still Happen In Nigerian Churches Today? / Do Miracles Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
JUST CHECK OUT THIS FACEBOOK PAGE- MOUNTAIN OF DELIVERANCE CHRIST MINISTRY. WHATEVER THE CHALLENGE A PHONE CALL CAN CHANGE THE COURSE AND BRING YOU LAUGHTER.-08033334657- PASTOR SHEDRACK AJOGU, 08032265663- PROPHETESS GLORY AJOGU, 08035214480- ASST PASTOR/ PROPHET DAVID IYKE,

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
GOD CONTINUES TO WORK AT ALL TIMES. BELIEVE IN HIM AND HE WILL PERFORM YOURS.

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
TWINS AFTER WAITING FOR OVER 5 YEARS. GOD STILL ANSWERS PRAYERS.

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
THE MIRACLES ARE WORTH SHEDDING TEARS OF JOY.

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
IF GOD DOES NOT DO IT WHO WILL DO IT? WHY DONT YOU TRY GOD!
Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
MDCM, IBA
No 1A, Ajakaiye Street, Unity Estate, Iba, Lagos State.
08032265663, 08033334657, 08035214480
(EASTER RETREAT 2013)
Psalms 23: 4
PRAYER POINTS

DAY ONE DATE: Monday, 25th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Obadiah chapter 1 to Jonah chapter 4

CONFESSION : James 4 v10
“Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Every Spirit of the Valley Working Over My Destiny. Die! In Jesus Name.
 Arrows From The Valley Targeted Against My Destiny. Die! In Jesus Name.
 Valley Of My Father’s House, Release Me and Die in Jesus Name.
 Every Atrocities of My Father’s House Assigned to Keep Me in the Valley, Catch Fire in Jesus Name.
 You My Riches buried in the Valley of My Father’s House. Arise By Fire In The Name Of Jesus.
 Giant in My Father’s House Harassing My Breakthrough. Catch Fire In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Power Knocking Down My Life. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Bitter Waters in My Father’s House Flowing in My Life. Dry Up In Jesus Name.
 Any Power Assign To Repackage My Destiny For Evil. Die In Jesus Name.
 Every Depositional Power of My Father’s House. My Life Is Not Your Candidate. Die In Jesus Name.

DAY TWO DATE: Tuesday, 26th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Micah chapters 1 to 7 and Habakkuk chapter 1 to 3
CONFESSION : 1 John 2 v 4
“He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Any Evil Planted In My Life To Unposition Me. Die In Jesus Name.
 Every Ladder of Poverty against Me and My Family. Break By Fire! In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Break Every Bondage Working Against My Life. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Any Power That Want Me to Be In the Valley Till I Die. What Are You Waiting For! Die In Jesus Name.
 Every Basket Covering My Joy! Be Lifted Up By Fire in Jesus Name.
 Oh God Send Out Your Arrow To Scatter Oppressors Of My Life In The Name Of Jesus
 I Receive Power To Run Over The Entire Satanic Trap Over My Life This Year In The Name Of Jesus.
 My Enemies Shall Not Rejoice Over Me. I Shall Rejoice Over Them In The Name Of Jesus.
 Oh Lord, Let The Weapon Of My Enemies Fashion Against Me Backfire Them In Jesus Name.
 Oh Lord Make Your Way To Be Plain In My Life In The Name Of Jesus.

DAY THREE DATE: Wednesday, 27th Marc 2013
BIBLE READING : Zephaniah chapters 1 to 3 and Haggai chapter 1
CONFESSION : Job 3 v17
“There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest.”
PRAYER POINTS
 My Buried Miracle Disappear from the Evil Altar of My Father’s House In The name Of Jesus.
 Every Evil Basket in the Witchcraft Land Holding My Breakthrough. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Spiritual Attack against My Marriage BackFire In The Name Of Jesus.
 Strange Gate of My Father’s House That Is Holding My Life. Fall Down Flat In The Name Of Jesus.
 Spirit Of Judas Assigned To Sell My Destiny. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 King Uzziah of My Father’s House Die and Let My Life Shine In The name Of Jesus.
 Any Witchcraft Rat in My Compound Eating My Blessing. Catch Fire And Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Curse Attached To My Life. Break In The Name Of Jesus.
 Any Power Wasting My Talent. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Pursue, I Overtake, And I Possess My Possessions. In The Name Of Jesus.
 My child of Fulfillment! Come forth now in Jesus name.

DAY FOUR DATE: Thursday, 28th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Zechariah chapter 1 to 7
CONFESSION : Proverb 10 v 6
“Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Cobwebs Covering My Blessing. Be Roasted By Fire In The Of Jesus.
 Any Embargo on My Marriage. Be Dismantled By Fire by Thunder In The Name Of Jesus.
 Oh Lord! By Your Power I Take Over The Riches Of The Gentiles In The Name Of Jesus.
 Seed Of Anger Planted In My Life. Come Out And Catch Fire In The Name Of Jesus.
 Strange Woman/Man in My Marriage. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Return The Arrow Of Death Over My Life And Family. Back To Sender In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Borrow-Borrow Spirit in My Life. Die! In The Name Of Jesus.
 Any Bird in My Father House Flying with My Blessing. Release It And Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Power of Darkness generating Problems in my life. Be Arrested In The Name Of Jesus.

DAY FIVE DATE: Friday, 29th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Zechariah chapter 8 to 14
CONFESSION : Genesis 12 v 2
“And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Every Source of Failure in My Life, I Sentence You to Death In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Snake Anointed By the Enemy against My Life Die in Jesus Name.
 Let The Killing Power Of The Almighty Arise And Kill My Enemy In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Reject Every Re-Arrangement Of My Destiny In The Name Of Jesus
 Every Destiny Vulture, Vomit My Breakthrough In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Evil Power That Pursued My Parents, Release Me And Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Fire Of God Separate Me From Inherited Darkness In The Name Of Jesus.
 Thou Power Of God Uproot Wicked Plantation In My Life In The Name Of Jesus
 Any Power Turning the Clock of My Life Backwards, Be Dismantled In The Name Of Jesus.
 Any Power That Have Singled Me Out For Affliction Die In The

DAY SIX DATE: Saturday, 30th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Malachi chapter 1 to 4
CONFESSION : Job 36 v15
“He delivereth the poor in his affliction, and openeth their ears in oppression.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Every Power of Failure Magnet Die in Jesus Name.
 Every Miracle Diverting Dreams And Vision Die In Jesus Name.
 Every Witchcraft Chain Used To Hold Down My Progress Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Shall Laugh Last Over My Enemies In The Name Of Jesus.
 Dry Bone In My Life Receive Life In The Name Of Jesus.
 Ancestral Power Holding My Glory Scatter By Fire In The Name Of Jesus
 Any Personality Who Want To Sabotage My Progress Be Relocated In The Name Of Jesus
 My Glory Will Not Sink, My Joy Will Not Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 All My Breakthrough In The Valley Of Slumber Bounce Back By Fire In The Name Of Jesus
 Every Hunter of My Soul. Hunt Yourself And Die In The Name Of Jesus.

DAY SEVEN DATE: Sunday, 31th March 2013
BIBLE READING : John chapter 19 to 20
CONFESSION : Psalm 30 v 2
“O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Every Terror Of The Night, Scatter In The Name Of Jesus.
 My Head From Now Life Shall Be Easy For You In The Name Of Jesus.
 My Legs Carry Me To My Place Of Blessing In The Name Of Jesus.
 All My Buried Happiness Locate Today By Fire In The Name Of Jesus
 I Paralyze The Messengers Of Death Upon My Life In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Destroy The Foundation Of Weeping And Mourning In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Am The Temple Of God; There Is No Place For The Wicked In My Life In The Name Of Jesus.
 You Star Hunters My Star Is Not Your Candidate In The Name Of Jesus
 Every Ladder Of Destiny Failure, Break In The Name Of Jesus.
 Thank God For The Programme.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2013
JUST CALL OR CHECK OUT THE MINISTRY.
Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 2:13am On Jul 15, 2013
GIFTS TO WINNERS OF SUNDAY SCHOOL QUIZ. CHECK OUT YESTERDAY'S SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHING:

Sunday School Manual
TOPIC: KNOWING GOD’S WILL IN MARRIAGE (PART 2)

Memory Verse : “And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.” Gen 2:23 (KJV)
Bible Passage : Genesis 2:15-25
Marriage is divinely given to man. We need to appreciate the Giver in order to enjoy the gift.
INTRODUCTON
Brethren, by the grace of God we have been able to discuss this topic from the angle of putting God First and the need to seek His counsel for our marriages to be productive. Going forward,we shall be discussing the topic with a clear understanding that there are 3 major players- God, Man and Woman- so we shall be looking at the roles of each using the following sub topics as our parameter.
SUB TOPICS
1. REQUIREMENTS FOR A GODLY MARRIAGE.
2. EVIDENCE OF A GOD-DIRECTED MARRIAGE.

1. REQUIREMENTS FOR A GODLY MARRIAGE:
 Maturity Is The First Requirement For Marriage. Gen 2:18, God saw that Adam needed a helper-There was a void that needed a filling in his life. Marriage is not for children. Eph 4:13-14- Maturity will give you understanding to stop you from being tossed about by evil desires/persons after marriage.
 Practical Christianity. John 15:4. Don’t just profess and pretend Christianity. Be a practicing branch of Christ inorder to bear required fruits. Adam was one. Gen 2 19.
 Seek For The Circumcised-In-Heart: Believers Like You. 2 Cor 6:14-17,1 Cor 7:39, Judges 14:3, 1 Kings 11:1-2,4. So that you don’t lose your fellowship with God.
 Set Desired Standards but don’t Insist when God Rejects . Gen 24:3-4,8 Abraham had a standard but also acknowledged the possibility of not getting 100% result. He must have desired a woman from his relatives not only because of his present relationship with God (afterall his people were not a part of his covenant with God) but also because of the physical nature of his own wife who is also from his family Gen 20:12. Jacob also had his standards Gen 29:17-18. You must be in love with what you are seeing.
 Heed Advice Of Godly Figures And Godly Parents. Judges 14: 3,Gen 28:1-4.
 Ability To Pay The Initial Price (Bride Price) Hos 12:12. And the Feast Price- Judges 14:10.
 Ready To Leave Your Family For Your Spouse. Gen 2:24, Matt 19:5, Eph 5:31.
 Flee Fornication. 1 Cor.6:16-18.
 Waste No More Time. Get Married And Stop Burning. 1 Cor. 7:36
CONCLUSION
May the Almighty God help each and everyone of us to make the right choice. By God’s grace, next week we shall be discussing the second sub-topic. WITH GOD WE CAN NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE! Maranatha!

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
CHECK OUT LAST SUNDAYS TESTIMONIES:

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
A CHILD AFTER THE WORLD SAID SHE WAS BARREN. 2. BIZZARE SICKNESS CURED MIRACULOUSLY. AND MONEY BEEN OWED SINCE 2010 HAS BEEN PAID AFTER DELIVERANCE PRAYERS.

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
JUST CHECK OUT THIS FACEBOOK PAGE- MOUNTAIN OF DELIVERANCE CHRIST MINISTRY. WHATEVER THE CHALLENGE A PHONE CALL CAN CHANGE THE COURSE AND BRING YOU LAUGHTER.-08033334657- PASTOR SHEDRACK AJOGU, 08032265663- PROPHETESS GLORY AJOGU, 08035214480- ASST PASTOR/ PROPHET DAVID IYKE,

YOU ARE THE ONE TO DECIDE WHETHER YOU WANT YOUR OWN TESTIMONY OR NOT.
Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2013
WHAT ARE U STILL WAITING FOR?
Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
ANOTHER TIME OF THANKSGIVING AND REJOICING ON SUNDAY. IT CAN BE YOUR TURN. JUST CALL THE NUMBERS ABOVE.

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHING ON DELIVERANCE:

Sunday School Manual

TOPIC: DELIVERANCE FROM BONDAGE

Memory Verse : “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” Luke 4:18 (KJV)
Bible Passage : John 9:1-11

INTRODUCTON
Deliverance is Liberation. Liberation from Captivity! So Captivity must be in place before one talks of Deliverance. Christ came to deliver mankind from two major kinds of slavery (Captivity). We hope to look at the kind of captivity and mode of deliverance compared with today’s practices in Christendom.

SUB TOPICS
1. WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
2. KINDS OF CAPTIVITY?
3. DELIVERANCE FROM PHYSICAL BONDAGE
4. DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRITUAL BONDAGE

1. WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?: Can be associated with several names but we shall limit this to 2.
 Liberty to the Captives: Gal 5: 13, 1-the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free. Every disciple should recognize that it was the act of deliverance that made us Christians. We were formally in captivity until Christ set us free. John 8:32.
 Freedom from Bondage: Rom 8:21-delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. It is a movement away from a life of bondage.

2. KINDS OF CAPTIVITY: Captivity is synonymous to Slavery. Let us ask ourselves how can a man be a slave when he is not in a prison?
 A Life Controlled by the Flesh: Rom 7:5,18-the motions of sin. When the Flesh is in control, its motions will be evident and the result is eternal death. Nothing good comes from a Life of the Flesh. Rom 7:25- The Life of the Flesh makes one a slave to Sin. Anything done to gratify the desires of the flesh against the will of God is done under the captivity of the flesh. In this context we can look at the sins enumerated in Gal 5:19-21 one by one and more. What can be the solution?
 A Life Controlled by Evil Spirits: Mark 16:17-In my name shall they cast out devils. There is the need to cast out devils/demons because they exist. This was one of the major reasons why Christ came-1 John3:8, Luke7:21, and the apostles followed suit- Acts19:12. Some may have their reasons for not believing in their existence and operations but we know they exist and are in operation daily. Rev 12:9,12. Examples-Lk 4:41, 8:2,27-33.

CONCLUSION
Brethren, to know whether the problem needing deliverance is of the Flesh or an Evil Spirit we need to apply the same level of discernment we use for others to ourselves. If not every other person becomes possessed whereas our case is left untreated. We shall continue next week, God willing. Maranatha!
Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
THE YOUTH PRAISING GOD!

Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sunday School Manual

TOPIC: IMPORTANCE OF THE ANOINTING

Memory Verse : “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.” Luke 4:18 (KJV)
Bible Passage : Isaiah 61 : 1-10

INTRODUCTON
We hope to use this study to educate ourselves on the subject matter. We shall be defining Anointing, its results and the conditions required for maintaining the flow. Every Christian needs the Anointing.
SUB TOPICS
1. WHAT IS ANOINTING?
2. RESULTS OF ANOINTING.
3. CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN ITS FLOW.

1. WHAT IS ANOINTING:
• It is the outflow of the Holy Spirit through a sanctified vessel. A divine enabling grace. Acts 4:5-20.
• It can be described as the Heavenly Rain. Zech 10:1, Joel 2:23. Note that it is not the ‘Well’ nor the ‘River’. John 4:14, 7:38. The ‘Well’ and ‘River’ speak of the operations of the Holy Ghost at new birth & at the baptism of the Holy Ghost. The Heavenly Rain comes from above to increase the level of the waters in the ‘Well’ and the ‘River’, to cause an Overflow.
2. RESULTS OF ANOINTING:
• The level of anointing determines the level of productivity of every Servant of God. Let’s compare Acts 2:41 to Acts 4:8-32. 3,000 and Multitudes came to Christ as a reason of Anointing.
• It makes a Servant of God to become Famous just like Christ. Acts 10:38
• It enthrones the believer. John 14:12, 1 Peter 2:9, Rev 1:6.
• It breaks yokes and demolishes evil kingdoms. Isaiah 10:27
3. CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN ITS FLOW:
• Love for Righteousness and Hate for Unrighteousness: Christ never ran out of anointing because He showed that He loved Righteousness. Ps 45:6-7, John 14:30, 2 Cor 5:21 Ps 51:10. Sin limits anointing. Ask Apostle Paul! 1Thess 2:10, 1John 3:7.
• Walking in Love: Love for God, yourself, the ministry and other people in general to keep the anointing flowing. There was always a release of the anointing any time Christ poured out His compassionate feelings. John 11:35,43-44, Mark 6:34-41.
• Living a life of Praise: Murmuring and complaints shut out the anointing. Ask the Israelites about their journey which God prophesied was to last forty days but eventually lasted forty years. A life of Praise increases the flow of the anointing. Psalm 66, Acts 16:25-26.
CONCLUSION
Every believer hoping to record giant strides in the kingdom service must desire, acquire and utilize the power of the Anointing from God. The kingdom operates not in words but in demonstration of the Spirit and Power. 1 Sam 3:19. God bless you.
Re: True Miracles Still Exist! by davidiyke(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
glory to GOD!

(1) (Reply)

Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. / Is Godwin A Christian Song? / Announcing God's Kingdom On Earth: Pls Disregard Endtime And Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.