Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) (43645 Views)

Erica Makes It To Xvideos, Nigerians React (photo) / Bobrisky Finally Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React (PHOTO) / Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by enunlewa: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nollywood actress Tonto Dike celebrates her ex boyfriend on his birthday today December 9th 2018. She shared his photo on her Instagram page with caption;

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST EX ANY GIRL CAN HAVE.
Love you then love you even more now!!
My Craze i wish you all that you wish your self and Gods love..
God bless you for us Short man.. Lots of love and kisses Mico

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/tonto-tonto-sends-birthday-wishes-to-her-ex-boyfriend-fans-react

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by enunlewa: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2018

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
$tupid deranged b1tch...
Churchill get mind to marry this olosho dey blow am without CD...

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by MrSix: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lols...
So people can be this confused? What a yeyebrity !

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Tevs(f): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin Someone even said happy birthday our ex

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by czarina(f): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
And someone in the comments is there begging for Christmas wears for her kids. Nigerians!

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Peterdreddblog(m): 2:54am On Dec 10, 2018
smiley Davido can para

Blac Chyna's Ex Spills Tea On Her "Her pussy Is Loose" ==>
https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/blac-chynas-ex-spills-tea-on-her-her.html
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by itspzpics(m): 4:11am On Dec 10, 2018
U r missing him right

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Rextizzle(m): 5:12am On Dec 10, 2018
This bleached, wayward, aggressive and rude drug addict can do anything for attention.

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by femi4: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Short like this x....a short x indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2018
This girl sha

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by cacmatters(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2018
angry
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by ct2: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2018
May God help her
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by micah04: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2018
This one weak me ooo....All this IPOB yeyebrities sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by daddytime(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Once banged can always be rebanged so long as it is in the mind of the bangee and the banger.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
This is all shades of wrong divorced or not
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Richdad50(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
The Love Tonto have for Churchill is so great but dangerous. It can create storm in the event of a seperation. Wreck havoc and destroy the life of a partner to achieve its aim. Its a dangerous love

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Frankyboy1(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Reading through the comments section, I now see why stupidity is on the increase, our youths lacks content and character, what is there to be celebrated in this show of shame called a wife and a mother,

24 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by tstx(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Anything for attention

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by froshhomie(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
That really tells me How badly her pun....scratches Lately She now remembers him and loves him mre It's all good

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by prigoz(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
She can't forget ex in a hast, because a hole once drill will never have re-entry problem. If you know, you know

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2018
tonto even if she naked
still disgusts me
bich

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2018
So wetin make we do?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2018
I'm alllliveeeeeeeeeee
Kai oyi atugbuo m
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by itiswellandwell: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Churchill is a strong guy. So, these are parts of what he was experiencing then. Mheen! It's well!

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Thojan(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2018
When she says "Short", we already know what is short and why he is her ex.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by braveboy64(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2018
MrSix:
Lols... So people can be those confused? What a yeyebrity !

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale Nation wide delivery available Details in my signature
na by force we no dey buy
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by braveboy64(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2018
MrSix:
Lols... So people can be those confused? What a yeyebrity !

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale Nation wide delivery available Details in my signature
na by force we no dey buy

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Nonso92(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Short as in how?? In height or in �

You didn't celebrate him when you guys were dating, na when him don turn ex, you dey broadcast am.

Shioor.

Heaven dey wait you.
Re: Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) by Yabaleftstudent: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa / Somebody Died In This Accident - Comedian Craze Clown Speaks (pix, Video) / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.