Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) (26250 Views)

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / Shettima Grants Scholarship To 50 Orphans On His 50th Birthday / Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Incase he is going there, let them chake well if there is a hidden bomb inside his pocket to avoid stories that touch..
bad belle dey claim nting good cn come from d north nw they kicking through their comment

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by cnwokike(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oga go and design your own
Kalvan:
Makes absolutely no sense. The kid's car models don't move or work! He's no better than a sculptor/toymaker.Why does Africa always celebrate mediocrity?!

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
ichommy:

1.com? 1 Naira? How u dey Fred?
Lols.... gringrin I dey book space bro/buy land. cheesy

I dey fine oo hw you?
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by anonimi: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Kalvan: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
cnwokike:
Oga go and design your own
My own toy car? Lol!
Low IQ chimp.
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
No more bombing..na car dem dey make nw
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
anonimi:
When will Tambuwal and the other 35 state governors ensure that ALL the children in their states are enrolled in adequately staffed and appropriately equipped:

- primary
- vocational
- secondary and
- technical

schools

That way there will be plenty of inventors like this one who can create VALUE in our dear country so we are no longer called 3rd world, developing nation who DEPEND on America etc for almost everything that we use

Tell your sad tales to he ineffectual buffon who famously said "America must know."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2995823_img20151001045439_jpegab04322a9213336241039a1276e3723a
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by buddylawson: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God for him for having a technologically inclined Governor who will wish to develop his talent, as well as develop him, his state n the federal republic of Nigeria. More grips to his elbow.
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
It is a good 1
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by MakeWeTalk: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Buhari is scared of people using the media to let people know that they are being lied to
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by olusmarth(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thunder fire u...ur papa don create one b4?
Kalvan:
Makes absolutely no sense. The kid's car models don't move or work! He's no better than a sculptor/toymaker.Why does Africa always celebrate mediocrity?!

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by mindworx: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Aminat508:
I can cook too angry @ Aminu Tambuwal embarassed

Can you? It's a lie .. come to my house this weekend. Seriously
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Chiccly(f): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rushing down to Sokoto to design something....

Wait for me Mr Governor...........................
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kalvan:

Oga a real car with moving parts first begins with a design. The car has to first be aerodynamically sound. The engine is then designed to fit the car. Big things always have little beginnings.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Aktsmith104: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kalvan:
bros no vex now try ur luck
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
mindworx:

Can you? It's a lie .. come to my house this weekend. Seriously
u no be Aminu Tambuwal joo undecided cry
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Aminat508:
I can cook too angry @ Aminu Tambuwal embarassed
Hahahaha... cheesy
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Henrique4real(f): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God. Was expecting this.

House available for sale at Goodhomes Estate, Isheri/Igando for affordable price. Check my signature for more locations n info.
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
sameer1212:
Hahahaha... cheesy
angry I want to go to the US too cry cry
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by otipoju(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kalvan:

You spoke my mind...except that unless he really has a flair for engineering ,my first impression of him is that he is an artist. However, I feel that he must have been interviewed before being given the scholarship.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by sympoto(f): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
My dear country will get it right one day
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by blackjack21(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is what I'm afraid of, the Americans will hold him foreverrr.[/

we need to upgrade our educational institutions not send our talents to the Americans.
angry

Congratulations Mr. Aliyu.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Banter1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
To the mode that banned me!! GOD is not happy with you! And you will hear from him soon.
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Hope15: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
See painment!

You have obviously closed your eyes to the guy's intended course of study - automotive design, NOT manufacturing/engineering bros.

Kalvan:

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by kennysbst(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kalvan:

Eayah this your envying will land you in a bad destination of life,except you change ur life style and celebrate the achievers ahead of you.

You can thank me later,wen you think about it.
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by xage(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kalvan:

See this mumu o..can u draw ordinary your empty skull with d sharpest pencil..from ur passive handwriting my guess would be No u can't

Excellence should be celeberated wherever it is found...olodo
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
bad belle dey claim nting good cn come from d north nw they kicking through their comment
what is this one talking about? undecided
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Banter1:
To the mode that banned me!! GOD is not happy with you! And you will hear from him soon.

hahaahah

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Aminat508:
angry I want to go to the US too cry cry
Lol... Don't worry dear,when the time come what shall be shall be. You are our next linda Ikeji and we believed in you. US,Paris,London,Dubai,Munich will be like child play to you soon insha'allah grin
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by PBundles(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
The move is very noble and becoming of a politician, simply looking for some form of promotion, since if you take a step back and think about this with your grey matter, it doesnt seem to rhyme.

Look, Im happy for the guy really I truly wish him the best................but.............at the institution I teach part time (University of Applied Sciences) this guy better be up to par with Physics, and Applied Math skills or all the model car building wont help him. Hope he reaslies that they use CAD software along with the skills I mentioned to design these cars. I had a discussion with a design student who happened to take one of my business courses. He was explaining drag and the coefficient, it was like conversing in japanese to me.

Look, to be honest I dont know the guys background, so thats a caveat. The big risk is that he gets there and they think this is the best that Africa has to offer.
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by mindworx: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Aminat508:
u no be Aminu Tambuwal joo undecided cry

Tambuwal is my uncle's friend nah, Usman Danfodiyo things, u know... I can be of help oh.. shey it's Aminat Catering services, abi? Come my house, you don make am, gba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. / Currency Redesign: Open Letter To Governor El-Rufai By Gloria Mabeiam Ballason / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.