Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) (26252 Views)

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / Shettima Grants Scholarship To 50 Orphans On His 50th Birthday / Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by K9blunt(f): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
carinmom:

Who is this Did i quote you or the guy that posted that comment? Is it only my comment that you read or what How did i even attack him? Shake your head for yourself. Mtchewwwww

You quoted the person you agreed with,
My comment is meant for you both.

That is why there is a quote link and it is not meant for decoration.

Grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
God bless the founders of nairaland.
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by blackprowler: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kalvan:
Makes absolutely no sense. The kid's car models don't move or work! He's no better than a sculptor/toymaker.Why does Africa always celebrate mediocrity?!

They're dumb here nau. If you talk they scream on you that you're jealous. It's always all about individual achievement and not how it keys into Nigerian progress. Ok now he goes to America to study car design abi? Ok is he coming back to work on car design industry in Nigeria? Where is the car industry in Nigeria? Car assembly industry you mean? I hear we'll soon be making pencils in 2018. Praise the Lord for that. Nigerians are making planes, cars, drones and apps. Lol. When exactly do we come down from the clouds we put our heads in and face reality? It's depressing to be a Nigerian if you're knowledgeable. I'm an engineer by training too and Tambuwal has no idea of anything. These people have no idea how nations develop to where they are and that's why we think we're first world making cars, planes etc while serious countries are making toothpicks, tomato paste, pencils, radios and countless other things that keep us alive. Country of clowns!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Favor16: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
I support this good gesture from Tambuwal, that will go a long way to encourage other talented people to work hard to develop their talents thereby leading to the development of Nigeria.
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Very good! Very good!!
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by busyfishing(m): 12:00am On Feb 03, 2016
blokes? are you British??....mate!""]To even think some people were thinking of passing a bill against social media shows how much of an insensitive blokes they are.

True this medium a lot transparency has reflect in our environment. The last election proves that.

In fact, social media will go a long way in curbing the scourge called corruption cause everyone report state of thing by just few tweet and Facebook post and watch our ever efficient blogs makes it a news.

Very good thing for a developing nation. [/quote]
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by idros4real: 6:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Kalvan:
Makes absolutely no sense. The kid's car models don't move or work! He's no better than a sculptor/toymaker.Why does Africa always celebrate mediocrity?!

Hey God dash this guy sense, let me educate you here bro. In car design there are different roles which car designers play when it come to manufacturing and the aspect which this Aliyu fits in is called Aesthetic design which takes care of how beauty a car looks. If you think that which he did was easy try yours and let us see however the guy will just improve or venture into another aspect of car design. Thanks.
Re: Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Who spotted the difference between the two Agbada in the first pishur? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today / Etiebet Dumps APC For PDP In Akwa Ibom / Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.