Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? (1126 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by MrImole: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good afternoon, how are you all doing?
There's this girl in my street that I'll like to ask out, she's pretty, smart, intelligent but weak.
We do talk, I usually visit her in her room, she laughs at my joke, I also like to be with her too.
These are the problems:
1.) She has a boyfriend (but according to one of my reporters, they are not both serious)
2.)We do respect each other (Mr and Miss things, though she came to this world when I was already 5years)
3.)I don't want to f*ck up(our friendship is also important to me)
These are my questions:
1.)Help me to correct the title of this post.
2.) How do I ask her out without asking her out? (Do you get what I mean?)

A dara fun wa bi a se n drop advice wa.

lalasticlala obinoscopy irunoobo tosyne2much toks2008
Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by vault(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
I get it, you don't want to lose her in case she says no.....

well if I were you, I would use the oldest trick in the book..... ask her all these things pretending she is not the one you talking about and see what she says....

if her answer is what you'd feared would happen (losing the friendship) then try talking her into what you think should happen (that you can still be friends) even if she says no

I hope u understand me
Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by cruzita(f): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
continue hiding your feelings and u will end IP serving her guest at her wedding
Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Behold it is written in the book of February chapter 14 verse 1"
"And it shall come to pass that on val'sday, excuses shall arise again; my battery died, my credit got finished, my DP refused to change, my boss selected me for the trip, traffic jams etc... When thou seeth these signs, be calm, fear thou not, keep thy peace and know that verily verily, thou art not thy boo's boo , THOU ART A SIDE CHICK"

1 Like

Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by MrImole: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
continue hiding your feelings and u will end IP serving her guest at her wedding

What do you suggest I do?
Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by cruzita(f): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
MrImole:

What do you suggest I do?
go out there and take what u like
Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by mimopel(f): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:
I get it, you don't want to lose her in case she says no.....

well if I were you, I would use the oldest trick in the book..... ask her all these things pretending she is not the one you talking about and see what she says....

if her answer is what you'd feared would happen (losing the friendship) then try talking her into what you think should happen (that you can still be friends) even if she says no

I hope u understand me

i understand wat u mean, but the op really get the drill??...where its a two way thing it can sabotage ur friendship and it might work. but wat if u guys date and didnt just click wat happens u lose both

in my own case i had a very close childhood friend, we were more closer than "boyfriend, girlfriend" i tell him my crush and he does same, we tell ourselve anything and evrythng, we were eachothers confidant, but u know love chemistry, we fell inlove and wanted to advance. so started dating, but it only dawn on us dat we were never compatible we were two different pple. no matter how hard we try we werent fix, he was an extreme extrovert i mean a sanguine. am an introvert. he loves company. i prefer staying with one person alone. alot and lot. in my case the relationship failed, the friendship destroyed, we werent enemies but we never beame the friends we were it was very painful, we tried working on becoming best friends back, but the feelings always interupt, so we lost eveything. my people are meant to stop @ hello, some friends are meant to stay @ friendship, its not everybody that is meant for u . some relatnships are never meant to be, u could be lucky or u might lose her in all aspect, wat if she doesnt love u and she finds it insuling coupled with she has a boyfriend why date a girl dat already has a man whether serious or not. really am not in support of going after a girl that is taken, but weigh ur chances, if u still want to go ahead, use the trick the guy i quote gave u and know her mind, and take ur time to study, try to find out if she has 1perecent liking for u so u cn start up from there good luck ccMr Imole
Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by MrImole: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
LALASTICLALA, su re tete wa o...
Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by MrImole: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
mimopel:

i understand wat u mean, but the op really get the drill??...where its a two way thing it can sabotage ur friendship and it might work. but wat if u guys date and didnt just click wat happens u lose both

in my own case i had a very close childhood friend, we were more closer than "boyfriend, girlfriend" i tell him my crush and he does same, we tell ourselve anything and evrythng, we were eachothers confidant, but u know love chemistry, we fell inlove and wanted to advance. so started dating, but it only dawn on us dat we were never compatible we were two different pple. no matter how hard we try we werent fix, he was an extreme extrovert i mean a sanguine. am an introvert. he loves company. i prefer staying with one person alone. alot and lot. in my case the relationship failed, the friendship destroyed, we werent enemies but we never beame the friends we were it was very painful, we tried working on becoming best friends back, but the feelings always interupt, so we lost eveything. my people are meant to stop @ hello, some friends are meant to stay @ friendship, its not everybody that is meant for u . some relatnships are never meant to be, u could be lucky or u might lose her in all aspect, wat if she doesnt love u and she finds it insuling coupled with she has a boyfriend why date a girl dat already has a man whether serious or not. really am not in support of going after a girl that is taken, but weigh ur chances, if u still want to go ahead, use the trick the guy i quote gave u and know her mind, and take ur time to study, try to find out if she has 1perecent liking for u so u cn start up from there good luck ccMr Imole

Thank you...
Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by vault(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
mimopel:

wow, you re very right + ur story touches me.... OP should be very careful with choice

1 Like

Re: Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? by MrImole: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please Mr Lalasticlala, I need more answers on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man / 15 Helpful Ways To Choose Between Two Guys / At What Point Would I Be Crossing The Line? Opinions Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.