Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

God Bless Our Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Our Nigerian Army (915 Views)

God Bless Saraki, See His Tweet About Southern Kaduna / The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Our Nigerian Army by Macclane(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Have we ever sit and think on how our soldiers live to make sure the security of this country is archived?
When ever I hear an death of our galant soldiers, my heart bleeds! They stand gallantly even when the government don't favour them. They placed their lives at risk to protect, they don't sleep in order for us to sleep, they hardly see their family because they want our farmilies to be safe!
I believed that our soldiers have done and are still doing their best. Let's pray for them please. Give a like you you are proud of the Nigerian army!

Re: God Bless Our Nigerian Army by baralatie(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Amen
Re: God Bless Our Nigerian Army by ckmayoca: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
I will pray when they stop calling us Bloody useless civilians.
I will pray when they stop bullying civilians just because they are called to make peace btw 2 ppl.

(1) (Reply)

A Nation In Search Of Deliverance By Dele Momodu / Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians / What Is The Role Of Nigerian Railway Properties Ltd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.