Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. (1424 Views)

OMG ! Bobrisky Released New Powerful Hot Photos....isn't He Cute / Now Isn't He A Genius At Bleaching? What A Shame! (photos) / Why Isn't He Touching My Breasts? (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by gennypearl(f): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please, i'm in a relationship for 7 months and I and my boyfriend loves each other very much. We've met each others family and all that. The problem is i'm still a virgin. I'm 27 years and he's 30. My boyfriend found out the first timehe tried p*netrating and it was really hard so he didn't go further, though I told him before about it.

Since then, my boyfriend refused to p*netrate, all we do is the romance and all that without s*x. When I asked him he said he doesn't wanna take the only thing I have, that it's my pride. But I told him even though i'm a virgin it takes seconds to break and I want him to be the first. He refused, that we should wait. I told him I really wanna break it.
That I would go and meet someone else to break it since he doesn't want to, then we will continue our relationship (I said it jokingly). He said then we would discontinue what we have, he would break-up with me if I try it. I asked him what if I wasn't a virgin won't we be having s*x, he said "Yes". I'm bothered because what if he's getting satisfaction somewhere els

Isn't he a man? We ain't made of wood you know. I want him to do it but he simply refused. We would soon be settling down soon though. I'm just worried, I heard s*x is the spice of a relationship.

Advise Please.

Thanks

Final Post!

Source:http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/i-am-afraid-he-is-getting-statisfaction.html
Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by Elosky20: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
if u really dont want to be a virgin anymore. go to the market and buy a huge cucumber or carrot and tear it by ur self
Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by Pucaxo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
You've seen full proof that "all men are not the same", now you're asking if he's not a man?? undecided

What do women really want seff?? undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by herboshedhe(f): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
OK

Check my signature please
Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by Specialbaby(f): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
No point dishing out advice when the original poster would'nt get to see it!!!

But i have got one thing to say,the lady in question need to work on her self esteem,
Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by vault(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
he his being a good person and also scared....... he his a man, a responsible one..

just wait for his perfect time
Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by 7footre(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Women are a confused lot gan..... Shey you've seen who wants you to keep 'your pride' and you are asking if he is not a man abi? if it was d other way round you'll be asking why all men are 'dogs'
A brother wants to get close to God, but all the ladies wanna do is use 'em for se.x

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
U said he tried penetrating, yet u thinking if he is a man Or did his manhood slack while doing dis experiment on ur happyland Pls gimme ur contact details lemme come and burst that hymen for u as I am desperate to loose mine too... U need to be dicklivered!!!!
Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
My lady, you haven't caught him cheating on you yet so just chill. Uve tried to hold on for twenty seven long years, a few more won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by gracile(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
You are 27! Yet you sound this naive
Aiit lissen, if you could wait for this long I don't see any big deal in waiting until marriage. After all, you said you guys would settle down soon... so just be patient ah!

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by cruzita(f): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
if he doesn't want to break it now he will definitely break it when you guys get married he won't run away from his duty then.As for the suspicion ,keep that aside till u catch him
Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by Humblegoodman(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Old Virgin. I hail you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by Strahovski1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
27 years... virgin... Oh my ... cheesy

I'm proud of you
Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
U r stupid for doubting de manwood of one of de few brothers still left out there. Dis man respects u, and i am 100 percent sure dat he also sees a future in u, yet u talk crap like dis. Wat i wud give to have my virginity back! Only once u loose it, wil u realise how precious it is. Give dat guy to better girls, who will appreciate a guy who respects dem
Re: I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. by Nelgenius4me(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
I don't know what is wrong with this generation. Sex does not connotes into love,-your boyfriend is running away from danger and you are pushing him to do the unimaginable. If a guy is demanding sex girls will complain,when he is not bordered by sex they also complain. Girl be guided, once you lose your virginity you will never regain it again.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Close Our Eyes When We Kiss / Hw Do I Look? / Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.