Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? (3955 Views)

OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Eddyitaly77(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
for me yes....

Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by agarawu23(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Men different from men
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by vani86: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
what is a good pussy

1 Like

Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by vault(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
yea..... pretty much,, it takes a girl with diff regular skills to make that pvssy as good as always and not tiring

in other words,, make it feel brand new
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
For me, yes and No
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by kilode100(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Even f his Blokos is sweeter than knorr chicken cubes, I can never Bleep one man. Varieties is the spice of life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:
yea..... pretty much,, it takes a girl with diff regular skills to make that pvssy as good as always and not tiring

in other words,, make it feel brand new

Exactly. This makes a man always available for more. But if the pu**sy is good but she lacks skills...OYO grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Maxi112: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
kilode100:
Even f his Blokos is sweeter than knorr chicken cubes, I can never Bleep one man. Varieties is the spice of life.
keep on deceiving ur self thinking we don't no know who is behind this monika
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by cruzita(f): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
I choose VARIETIES
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by vault(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maxi112:

so you mean maami is only forming badoo grin
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by vault(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
I choose VARIETIES
you Don start abi undecided..... oya explain yaself grin
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Dannidom(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
once I see someone I like I Just bleep I dont get tired sweet or not wink wink wink wink
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by cruzita(f): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:

you Don start abi undecided..... oya explain yaself grin
testing diff microphone na the best
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Maxi112: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:

so you mean maami is only forming badoo grin
not only that bro! I suspect gay behind that Monika
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Maxi112: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
I choose VARIETIES
I thought u r a virgin!
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by vault(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
testing diff microphone na the best
confirm...... but am certain a girl would come back 4 mine undecided
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by vault(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maxi112:
not only that bro! I suspect gay behind that Monika

gringrin
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Maxi112: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Mostwanted7: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
kilode100:

Haha.... Your profile picture is crazy

1 Like

Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Jayjay0(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yes..if the girl is boring or with a bad character
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by luvguy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maxi112:
wicked
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by luvguy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
I choose VARIETIES
dis guy u nor dey rest?
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by cruzita(f): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
luvguy:
dis guy u nor dey rest?
a little sleep a little slumber a little folding of the hands poverty comes
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by cruzita(f): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maxi112:
I thought u r a virgin!
#teamVirgin
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Nbote(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Boring sex can make any man tired of the kitty kat. Spice things up with new adventures in bed. Same applies to d guys. It takes more than jus plug and play.
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Maxi112: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
luvguy:
wicked
grin gringrin
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Dminister(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
kilode100:

You are right but try me first.. I swear if you will give it to another man again.

Your DP sha!

1 Like

Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by cooker: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
yes sex get's boring tongue
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Miravik900(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
kilode100:

Hoes everywhere your papa go think say him born pikin not knowing say na ashawo tuehh!!
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by imagrg(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yeah.
That's why you should be selfish with it sometimes.
Re: Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
OP, If the P*ssy is tight and swishy and the Babe has great sexual acrobatics, a Guyman would NEVER be tired@all.

(1) (Reply)

If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? / What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? / Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.