Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention (38313 Views)

Biafra Militants Storm Anambra Insists No Election / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Pro-Biafra Militants Free Hijacked Ship, Hold 5 Crew Members Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Excuzeme: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
macfarland:
God has disgraced Buhari. Shame on you. Instead of aging quietly with your cows in Daura you wept like a child, made so many false promises and threw series of violent tantrums to get onto an office that you knew you were NOT QUALIFIED nor were INTELLECTUALLY EQUIPPED to hold.
Buhari’s body language couldn't defeat Boko Haram. Even his pungent body odur couldn't scare the Boko Boys. They are busy doing their killing business while Buhari and his political soldiers have wiped out boko Haram.
Those who voted this octogenarian to power have murdered this nation. Posterity will never forgive Tinubu and his voodoo cohorts for the needless gang-up with the conservative North to oust Nigerian's best president from office.
Everything about Buhari is fake! Fake electricity, fake fuel and kerosene, fake TSA, fake exchange rate, fake ministers, fake security measures, fake allowance to jobless graduates, fake anti-corruption crusade, fake court judgment, fake, fake and fake everything.
The only thing real about him is his 'long throat' for oil money. NIGERIA HAS FINALLY BECOME A FAILEDSTATE UNDER BUHARI’S WATCH!

Receive SENSE

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Pesuzok(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

ND millitants kidnapped hostages not IPOB, they made it clear. IPOB also issue statements publicly for the one they did. In fact, IPOB should denie the millitants asap

so now they should deny the militant, but when they blew pipeline you said the zoo must fall.

PROUDLY IGBO, PROUDLY NIGERIAN!!! If you are not happy, swerve

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by after1: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

what is this oil-soup saying sef?? How about Thief.nubu that is ur second god??

Anambra ipob imposter claiming SS. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by madenigga(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
I ve told dz set of fools that even in the next 1million year's dz country won't break.
Not only that this country won't break very soon a new constitution wud be brought in the check acts of secession like dz very soon just as they abolished the regions they wud abolish this geopolitical zone structure and find more way to divide us.
Dont be surprised if in future a new geopolitical zone wud be created dat might add Delta to north central, anambra to north east, rivers to north west. Etc.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by after1: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
nyben4eva:
THE FG IS TRYING TO DEVICE ANOTHER MEANS OF KEEPING NNAMDI KANU IN JAIL FOR A VERY LONG TIME.THE IGBOS SHOULDN'T SEE THIS AS A UNIFYING FORCE BETWEEN SS/SE BUT RATHER A PLOY TO DIVIDE THEM FURTHER.

IF A SHIP WAS HIJACKED,SIGNAL MUST'VE BEEN SENT TO THE IMO AND THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF THE SHIP ALERTED;CNN AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL MEDIA HOUSES SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT IT NOW.

I'M FROM SS AND SAY THIS WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR: NIGERIA IS A VERY CORRUPT COUNTRY AND RACISM PREVAILS OVER NATIONAL INTEREST,THE BEST SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEM IS DIVISION.

I WONDER WHY PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE ME OR SHARE THE SAME BELIEVE AND IDEOLOGY WITH ME WOULD WANT ME TO LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH THEM.ONE NIGERIA IS NOTHING BUT A PLOY TO KEEP ON ENSLAVING A PARTICULAR REGION.

NIGERIA IS MADE UP OF FOUR COUNTRIES: SOUTH WEST-YORUBAS,SOUTH SOUTH-NIGER DELTANS,NORTH-AREWAS AND SOUTH EAST-IGBOS.THE SOONER WE REALIZE WE CAN NEVER BE ONE,THE BETTER FOR US.

Smh. A nyben spewing this kinda thing. I give up.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by honourhim: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't see the reason behind crying more than the bereaved when we all know your motive oga.

ND will solve ND problem.

Thanks!

Shame on you and your Niger Delta. After so many years of establishing the NDDC, your area is still nothing compared to Abuja. Shame on your youths who crowd NDDC gate everyday and be begging for money rather than seeking for the development of your area. SHAME< SHAME and SHAME. Who wants to identify with your worthless and useless Niger Delta noise? Abeg comot for road make person see better things.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by bishop4life(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Excuzeme:

Why everyone is blaming Barcanista .... for saying the obvious, beats my imagination? angry angry

The Hijacking was done by Delta militants.
It was done on behalf of IPOB, as confirmed by Uchenna Madu, who also said "Some Delta Militants are working with them, to cuase such carnage".

Now, will ANY GOVT fold it arms and will the international community allow any "organisation", no matter how altruistic its objectives are, to become like Somali Pirates, Hijackers and terrorists?
Your guess is as good as mine.

I dont like Barcanista (he flip-flops politically) that much but on this one, he has said the truth.

Oɢa tɦɛ ռɛաs ιѕ all propaganda.
Mιnd yoυ тнaт Ucнenna мadυ ιѕ noт an ιpoв leader,
Bυт a мaѕѕoв leader. Ipoв acтιvιтιeѕ нave never вeιng vιolenт. Ucнenna ιѕ ѕpeaĸιng ғor a ғaιled groυp (мaѕѕoв) wнoѕe ғoυnder leғт тo ғorм anoтнer conтroverѕιal groυp (BIM).

I wanтed тo ѕay мore вυт...
God вleѕѕ υѕ all

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by bishop4life(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
madenigga:
I ve told dz set of fools that even in the next 1million year's dz country won't break.
Not only that this country won't break very soon a new constitution wud be brought in the check acts of secession like dz very soon just as they abolished the regions they wud abolish this geopolitical zone structure and find more way to divide us.
Dont be surprised if in future a new geopolitical zone wud be created dat might add Delta to north central, anambra to north east, rivers to north west. Etc.

Yoυ goт мe laυgнιng ѕo loυd. God ĸeep υѕ all тo ѕee yoυr very ѕoon and тнe ғυтυre.

Tнe world ιѕ goιng ғυrтнer тнan yoυ тнιnĸ вro.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by francisbiz: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So na IPOBians blow oil installation on our land and tried to frame Tompolo? The Nigeria military should deploy every force on these people. In fact, it is high time IPOB is proscribed as a terrorist organisation undecided

You read wetin the post at all, abi you just wan create sensation?
Shey yu no see where them talk say the IPOB guys connive with Niger-Delta militants.
Next time read through b4 you make any comment, stop trivializing issues.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by kayfra: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
IPod don join terrorism as part of skill set. Una well done o.

So we can add terrorism in addition to treason.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by nike4love: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
useless post, that is ur strategy since 1900 , give a dog a bad name and kill am.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Hey ****. Have you for once sat down to think about what you are doing to yourselves Blowing up your lands, damaging your means of livelihood, closing shops and all just because of some enemy who is tucked up in the comfort far away Aso rock Abuja Look here, Buhari and his generation will never be poor again. They will never live in SE/SS and so will never directly feel the impact of all your thoughtless, childish, dangerous tantrums. The only people who will feel this are YOU and YOUR gaddem generations dammit!
WTF is wrong with your sense of reasoning What?? Jesus be a fence!

People like you make right thinking SS and SE indegenes like me to cover our faces in shame.
coolitempa

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Euceey(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So na IPOBians blow oil installation on our land and tried to frame Tompolo? The Nigeria military should deploy every force on these people. In fact, it is high time IPOB is proscribed as a terrorist organisation undecided

shut up boi

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Montaque(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
The name of the ship wasn't mentioned. how are we suppose to believe u guys. Just calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it. What does the ship contain that I will be worth hijacking?

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by nwadiuko1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
something doesn't sound right with this story........its either IPOB which is non violent has upped their game......or the government is about to tie a heavy rock on someone's neck in order to sink the person.............

the sun will rise!

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Hey ****. Have you for once sat down to think about what you are doing to yourselves Blowing up your lands, damaging your means of livelihood, closing shops and all just because of some enemy who is tucked up in the comfort far away Aso rock Abuja Look here, Buhari and his generation will never be poor again. They will never live in SE/SS and so will never directly feel the impact of all your thoughtless, childish, dangerous tantrums. The only people who will feel this are YOU and YOUR gaddem generations dammit!
WTF is wrong with your sense of reasoning What?? Jesus be a fence!

People like you make right thinking SS and SE indegenes like me to cover our faces in shame.
How about tifnubu?? Answer dat... scammer grin

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by udokpuenyi(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There is no amount of propaganda, hatred, envy, treachery and evil wishes that will changed what has been ordained. Insulting Igbos and Biafrans is now like a blood tonic for some people in nairaland.
Unfortunately while your misguided rants goes on and on within the domestic confines of your brown roof and thatch houses in 'your typical and interior' villages, the struggle to free Biafra keeps gathering momentum globally.

3 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by wiseoneking: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Do you really use your brain at all? You always sound childish. Your age pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by mimibright(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

you no just get sense at all. Seems you reading this upside down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by africanman85: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
You guys make me laugh. Pray that war doesn't start because if it does, I pity everybody here who has been writing nonsense. Is not going to be easy for any side both federal govt or Biafra. Everybody will be involved directly or indirectly. If u are not in d war front, remember that your brother is there. Remember there will be Ariel bombardment so, u can't hid in house because your house roofs can protect u. Pray that problem doesn't enter d military circle because that is d engine house. Finally, don't tell somebody that he can't do anything because every animal has his own way of defending itself. Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by engreo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wow! Congrats to u ipob, u finally proved to the world that u are terrorist not a freedom fighter.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

IPOBians conscripting a few criminal element will only spell dooooooom to IPOB. I thank God say Buratai no de look face. Just relax and await Military response. As you can see, no Ijawman is happy wth the criminal act.

BTW: Why una like to de partner with criminal elements?
Those IPODs criminals do not know they re complicating issues for Kanu! Let them kill those foreigners and watch as NA together with d international declare full scale war on d terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by wiseoneking: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
NormalCodes:

Buhari - "we fought war of 30 months and killed more than 2 million people for oil in Niger Delta, they are irritants if they say the oil belongs to them".

TonyeBarcanista - "…... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..…..."

General Ben - "Release Nnamdi Kanu or we blow the vessel and the foreign occupants".

TonyeBarcanista - "Attack IPOBians, they are source of our problems, kill them all, finish them, I love Nigeria".

Alhaji Shuma - "The oil in Niger Delta belongs to the north".

TonyeBarcanista - "IPOBians said it, conspiracy theory".

T.Y Danjuma - "The oil in Niger Delta belongs to us, if anybody stop us from sucking oil, I will put on my khaki and fight again"

TonyeBarcanista - " lipsrsealed"

Sha....sha...sha......SHAME!

Don't be like Tonye.
Leave that TonyeBARCANISTA, he seems to be operating under Northern hausa cause. He praises people that subjected his ancestors to perpetual slavery but shows hatred to Biafrans that wants to liberate you from everlasting poverty.SORRY

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by papaejima1: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Music to your ears.
Dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by mabea: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
udeagbalaC:
oh indi banyi ndewonuooo this fools in the name of ipob have opened the door to their doom,thank God it is a foreign ship, oya Nigeria plus international community military smoke out all those separatists from their dens,weda na ipob,mossob,Niger delta bastards thunder go fire all of them now!!!
Really
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by mimibright(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Montaque:
The name of the ship wasn't mentioned. how are we suppose to believe u guys. Just calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it. What does the ship contain that I will be worth hijacking?
oil, plenty oil worth millions of dollars!!! Expertrates (oyibo men plenty inside) and the ship alone ? $5million. So now you know worth an oil vessel is worth. grin grin grin
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by mightyhaze: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

dey inside water make soap enter ur eye! So u don't know lots of your ijaw brothers are among the forerunners of the biafran agitation?? Dey dia dey dull,..onuku grin

3 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by cheruv: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
udeagbalaC:
oh indi banyi ndewonuooo this fools in the name of ipob have opened the door to their doom,thank God it is a foreign ship, oya Nigeria plus international community military smoke out all those separatists from their dens,weda na ipob,mossob,Niger delta bastards thunder go fire all of them now!!!
Nwāfo Igbo obula lefu efulefu a anyi...o bughi onye Igbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.