Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention (38310 Views)

Biafra Militants Storm Anambra Insists No Election / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Pro-Biafra Militants Free Hijacked Ship, Hold 5 Crew Members Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by MrSegunAdewole: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
shegra58:
oodua not odua that shows u are an Ipad oh Ipod shocked

emi omo odua tongue

3 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Ogbuefi2020: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:
This is why I so much respect the SW. Very level headed people.
You'd never find a Yoruba man doing trash like this just because his "brother" lost election.
As a Yoruba, if you bring shame to your kindred you will called an omo ale and left to yourself. Unlike most of my people in SS and SE who will claim "brother" with the worst criminal just because they think it will spite their imagined enemies. In fact I notice we worship political criminals much more than our true sons who have brought us pride. We place too much importance on the bad people.
But why are we like this mbok? Why?
what is this oil-soup saying sef?? How about Thief.nubu that is ur second god??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Ogbuefi2020: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

IPOBians conscripting a few criminal element will only spell dooooooom to IPOB. I thank God say Buratai no de look face. Just relax and await Military response. As you can see, no Ijawman is happy wth the criminal act.

BTW: Why una like to de partner with criminal elements?
haha, buratai and his men are getting ready for the invasion of gbaramtu kingdom to wipe out those that blew their oil pipeline. They will protect the oil and kill u all but will move maritime university out for security reasons. ****

5 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by ola6: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
These IPOD people are so so so SO SILLY! Gosh! Retards!!! shocked shocked shocked

So by kidnapping an international crew, they will get N.K released and actualise Biafra? ? ?

This is the perfect justification to jail / kill N.K and unleash mayhem on the S.E since they don turn to terrorist group. Where are the Igbos with sense??

Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Ogbuefi2020: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

They aren't ND militants. They are criminals that were hired by IPOBians and shall be dealt with along with their sponsors.
How come they accepted to be "hired", contrary to ur empty rants on Nairaland here?? ****

4 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Sweetlemon(f): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

what is this oil-soup saying sef?? How about Thief.nubu that is ur second god??

Hey ****. Have you for once sat down to think about what you are doing to yourselves Blowing up your lands, damaging your means of livelihood, closing shops and all just because of some enemy who is tucked up in the comfort far away Aso rock Abuja Look here, Buhari and his generation will never be poor again. They will never live in SE/SS and so will never directly feel the impact of all your thoughtless, childish, dangerous tantrums. The only people who will feel this are YOU and YOUR gaddem generations dammit!
WTF is wrong with your sense of reasoning What?? Jesus be a fence!

People like you make right thinking SS and SE indegenes like me to cover our faces in shame.

5 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by asha80(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

How come they accepted to be "hired", contrary to ur empty rants on Nairaland here?? unstable mofo
guy radiobiafra has actually distanced themselves from this and says the faction responsible for this are on their own..you can check on their webpage...no dey believe everything you hear

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by madenigga(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
This tonyebarcanista guy is extremely immature doh...
E be like say dx ipob people don show am pepper for Nairaland...

4 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Ogbuefi2020: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ioannes:
there. finally. they've crossed the no go area. they've given the federal government the legitimate right to hunt them down and apply violence. (if this news is true).

I'm waiting for that international body or country that will support them after this.

I wonder how many hostages Scotland held before they got their referendum.
ND millitants kidnapped hostages not IPOB, they made it clear. IPOB also issue statements publicly for the one they did. In fact, IPOB should denie the millitants asap

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So na IPOBians blow oil installation on our land and tried to frame Tompolo? The Nigeria military should deploy every force on these people. In fact, it is high time IPOB is proscribed as a terrorist organisation undecided

Why are U typing noise.... the government didn't deploy all the forces to north east where Boko boiz have been killing innocent life, is only when pple destroy non-living things called oil n pipe that u want government to go n kill lives. Kai.... Ignorance is a big disease. Or r u heartless like that. I am from north and if the southerner say they don't want to belong to Naija is not by force, north have oil in lake Chad maiduguri if it is oil and the price have gone lower.moreover, now that the world is going towards solar energy. Our own case is worst in the world, we have the resources it has not done good to the people... That's Dutch disease.

7 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Ogbuefi2020: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
asha80:
guy radiobiafra has actually distanced themselves from this and says the faction responsible for this are on their own..you can check on their webpage...no dey believe everything you hear
Of course, i am in support of IPOB distancing themselves from the violent millitants, i was just responding to the contradictions of the mumu called Tonyebacanista

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by emmydallas(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
lies from the pit of hell. **** we abhor violence.buhari and his actors are just trying to label IPOB terrorist group in other to increase his murderous act on peaceful ****.we know buhari evil plans..why is it that no country has claim ownership of the so called highjacked ship.who are the hostages on board? ****.we are wiser.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by madenigga(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Hey dumbskull. Have you for once sat down to think about what you are doing to yourselves Blowing up your lands, damaging your means of livelihood, closing shops and all just because of some enemy who is tucked up in the comfort far away Aso rock Abuja Look here, Buhari and his generation will never be poor again. They will never live in SE/SS and so will never directly feel the impact of all your thoughtless, childish, dangerous tantrums. The only people who will feel this are YOU and YOUR gaddem generations dammit!
WTF is wrong with your sense of reasoning What?? Jesus be a fence!

People like you make right thinking SS and SE indegenes like me to cover our faces in shame.
Am not happy with the development, from what i ve seen i think the west has been happy with what has been happening in d ss/se so they can keep pushing investments to there region...
SS/SE PEOPLE LET US ALL JOIN HAND AND SAY NO TO SUCH TYPES OF ACTIONS AND IN SO DOING CURB FUTURE OCCURRENCES.
BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE NORTH AND THERE ALLIES IN THE WEST ARE LOOKING FOR THE FLIMSIEST EXCUSE TO UNLEASH MAYHEM ON US BECAUSE THEY THINK GEJ IS BEHIND BOKO HARAM LETS NOT GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by charlycharles(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

IPOBians conscripting a few criminal element will only spell dooooooom to IPOB. I thank God say Buratai no de look face. Just relax and await Military response. As you can see, no Ijawman is happy wth the criminal act.

BTW: Why una like to de partner with criminal elements?

Like seriously did somebody hack into dis guys account. dont tell me humanbeings can be dis hypocritical... lest than a yr now all dis hav changed. well am nt surprised an average ijaw lazy man cant be in opposition. free money faa for opposition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by postmann: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=42559477]
I don't see the reason behind crying more than the bereaved when we all know your motive oga.

ND will solve ND problem.

Thanks![/quote/]

Some say,you deceive yourself with lies and insincerity. Others say you are cunning and tricky.

But I Ask you, what is ND? Are they one people, one tribe and one voice?

The Ogoni hardly agrees with you, so does the Itsekiris. Many ND tribes have only one thing in common — oil and how to get more allocations from it. Politically, their views are as divergent as the over 20 tribes that make up that region.

Learn to trim your lying to speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is not the best way to set about achieving self-determination. It could result in the negative profiling of The Igbo as violent and prod folks to be overly cautious in relating with them.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Excuzeme: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
The ultimatum was given at the weekend by a militant
identified by the nom de guerre of General Ben. Ben
is not a separatist but “some Niger Delta militants
have shown interest in working with us,” said Uchena
Madu, a leader of the Movement for the Actualization
of a Sovereign State of Biafra.

Advertisement
The hijacking indicates the separatists could be
working with some Niger Delta oil militants blamed
for recent bombings of oil pipelines
in the oil-rich
south

Why everyone is blaming Barcanista .... for saying the obvious, beats my imagination? angry angry

The Hijacking was done by Delta militants.
It was done on behalf of IPOB, as confirmed by Uchenna Madu, who also said "Some Delta Militants are working with them, to cuase such carnage".

Now, will ANY GOVT fold it arms and will the international community allow any "organisation", no matter how altruistic its objectives are, to become like Somali Pirates, Hijackers and terrorists?
Your guess is as good as mine.

I dont like Barcanista (he flip-flops politically) that much but on this one, he has said the truth.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Josephjnr(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Waitin concern me? Street take over! Badooo! My elders,have I spoken your minds?
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Excuzeme: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
emmydallas:
lies from the pit of hell.we are biafrans.we abhor violence.buhari and his actors are just trying to label IPOB terrorist group in other to increase his murderous act on peaceful Biafrans.we know buhari evil plans..why is it that no country has claim ownership of the so called highjacked ship.who are the hostages on board? we are biafran.we are wiser.

What is the name given by the international community to a group of people that "Hijack ships, threaten to murder innocent merchants, blow up installations, e.t.c"?

TERRORISTS! PIRATES!! CRIMINALS!!!

now, if IPOB decides by its own self, to do all these things, for reasons best known to it, it cannot turn around to blame the Northerners and the Westerners, for being Terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by CriticMaestro: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Three things are sure to happen in this situation! 1 The hijackers blow up parts of the ship, surely they don't have enough fire power to sink it onboard.
2. Negotiate for a randsome
3. Special units of the navy stage a rescue operation.......But for nnamdi kalu to be released it will take more than hijacking and bombing of pipelines...Ipob, probiafran militants and various violent biafra groups should take notice

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Hero10001: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
E don dey start.. Can't wait for Oodua Nation.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Princewill1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
chocho28:

WHY HAVE U DECIDED TO BE DUMB MR MAN. IPOB PROTESTERS CAME TO PH FROM ABA. STOP HATING
Lol you are a joke!

Rivers police arrested some of them during the 1st PH pro-biafra protest.And we saw the list of their names and their tribe here on nairaland.

Ikwerre,etche,ijaw,ogoni etc and even Akwa Ibom residents in Ph were all arrested.

So u are a joke!

3 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
THE FG IS TRYING TO DEVICE ANOTHER MEANS OF KEEPING NNAMDI KANU IN JAIL FOR A VERY LONG TIME.THE IGBOS SHOULDN'T SEE THIS AS A UNIFYING FORCE BETWEEN SS/SE BUT RATHER A PLOY TO DIVIDE THEM FURTHER.

IF A SHIP WAS HIJACKED,SIGNAL MUST'VE BEEN SENT TO THE IMO AND THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF THE SHIP ALERTED;CNN AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL MEDIA HOUSES SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT IT NOW.

I'M FROM SS AND SAY THIS WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR: NIGERIA IS A VERY CORRUPT COUNTRY AND RACISM PREVAILS OVER NATIONAL INTEREST,THE BEST SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEM IS DIVISION.

I WONDER WHY PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE ME OR SHARE THE SAME BELIEVE AND IDEOLOGY WITH ME WOULD WANT ME TO LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH THEM.ONE NIGERIA IS NOTHING BUT A PLOY TO KEEP ON ENSLAVING A PARTICULAR REGION.

NIGERIA IS MADE UP OF FOUR COUNTRIES: SOUTH WEST-YORUBAS,SOUTH SOUTH-NIGER DELTANS,NORTH-AREWAS AND SOUTH EAST-IGBOS.THE SOONER WE REALIZE WE CAN NEVER BE ONE,THE BETTER FOR US.

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So na IPOBians blow oil installation on our land and tried to frame Tompolo? The Nigeria military should deploy every force on these people. In fact, it is high time IPOB is proscribed as a terrorist organisation undecided

Or maybe your ever greedy "brothers" are trying to frame ipob, how about that? Did you even try to find out if any ship was hijacked in the first place? & if chicken hearted ipob protesters actually operate in "your" land then that's a shame. Am not on anybody's side in all of this, but you really need to change your mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by biafranbaby(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Ewu n'ebe akwa
Kparanuma.

4 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by emmalexabl(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

They aren't ND militants. They are criminals that were hired by IPOBians and shall be dealt with along with their sponsors.

Abeg make we donate some sense give this man...

Remember God loves a cheerful giver!

3 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by eseoghene144: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Our people should allow them fight their cause and not bring wahala for us
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
God has disgraced Buhari. Shame on you. Instead of aging quietly with your cows in Daura you wept like a child, made so many false promises and threw series of violent tantrums to get onto an office that you knew you were NOT QUALIFIED nor were INTELLECTUALLY EQUIPPED to hold.
Buhari’s body language couldn't defeat Boko Haram. Even his pungent body odur couldn't scare the Boko Boys. They are busy doing their killing business while Buhari and his political soldiers have wiped out boko Haram.
Those who voted this octogenarian to power have murdered this nation. Posterity will never forgive Tinubu and his voodoo cohorts for the needless gang-up with the conservative North to oust Nigerian's best president from office.
Everything about Buhari is fake! Fake electricity, fake fuel and kerosene, fake TSA, fake exchange rate, fake ministers, fake security measures, fake allowance to jobless graduates, fake anti-corruption crusade, fake court judgment, fake, fake and fake everything.
The only thing real about him is his 'long throat' for oil money. NIGERIA HAS FINALLY BECOME A FAILEDSTATE UNDER BUHARI’S WATCH!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.