Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention (38308 Views)

Biafra Militants Storm Anambra Insists No Election / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Pro-Biafra Militants Free Hijacked Ship, Hold 5 Crew Members Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by mindtricks: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2016
3Ceagle:

Don't mix things up the Biafra issue is an ideology thing just as Soyinka pointed out. Ideologies are hard to die, even though individuals do. Countries are built on ideology not by guns and brutal force. Nigerians who really care about this country should work towards collapsing those sectional ideologies to one, which encompasses all. We are as a people should be careful in what we say and do. No people in this country is greater than other, let there be justice and equity and see how all these tribal ideologies and sentiment will become silent. killing Saro Wiwa did not stop agitation in the ND, rather it rose to another level.
Exactly my thoughts, which many seem to take likely. Using unnecessary force on sensitive issues like will further polarize the country .

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by banki(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Chukazu:

you are not serious... SW level headed

do you know the carnage OPC brought to entire Swest because of MKO Abiola's ordeal?

do you know how many pple that lost their lives in the process and when Obasanjo eventually became president, they kept quiet because his was one of their own and were, as usual settled.

where were you when they were asking for "ODUA REPUBLIC" because Obasanjo was in danger of losing his Re- election

where were you when they were threatening every one who opposed the re-election of Jonathan_not because of their love for him or for democracy but because of an impending loss of pipeline contract that runs into billions

isn't amazing that the same OPC has suddenly gone " low-key " because a Yoruba man is vice-president
obviously you have "short memory,and need some soul-searching before badmouthing others

level headed my foot!

Bia nwokem mechie onu dia,

Even the person that made the comment about level headed is a clown!

When obj did not even get support from the south west? Pdp did not even have one governor when obj became president? You think everyone is myopic like some of you

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Princewill1(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Raymondenyi:
stop being silly small boi... are u okay? Niger deltans. Hate Biafra or what ever d heck ur silly lots call it... we prefer to b with Nigeria, than identify with the greedy villian ibos
Pls go and sit down,nobody knows who you are in Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by phabulux: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2016
ariesbull:

Don't confuse cowardice with level headed

Brave niqqa, clap for yourself!

You louts - you feckless turds, you permanently demented pieces of garbage - hemorrhage so much with your mouths that it's no marvel that your brains are drained of all blood.

Bring on the fight, then, brave niqqa, and stop your oral hemorrhage and ineffectual chest-beating. Let's see how much of a fight is in you.

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by xtrorple: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2016
mrmetoo1:

False!! OPC didn't keep quiet because OBJ was one of their own, OPC kept quiet because OBJ ordered a shoot on sight for any OPC member when their activities got out of hand. This is OBJ, their own, ordering a shoot on sight. Yorubas don't support criminals, as soon as OPC started straying from what they were formed for, people dissociated themselves quickly which is why they tried to reinvent themselves but it didn't work. How many Yorubas did you see support them in the last election when they came to disturb the peace?

On the one hand you said they supported GEJ because of oil contacts on the other you said they've disappeared because a Yoruba man is VP, please make up your mind, which is it? OPC disappeared after the election because they have no place in our society, plain and simple. They have no supporters or sympathizers except among themselves. OPC supported who they supported for selfish interests not for the sake of anyone else, they along with GEJ lost, so what's left for them?? If they try any rubbish, Yorubas will be the ones pointing authorities to where they can find them. We're focused on development not advancement of some selfish set of people

Some years ago Yoruba supporters and praise singers of Bode George came to the court, wearing uniformed aso-oke, to praise a confirmed treasury looter. Did people like you care to challenge that Yoruba culture promotes vices.

In the 1990s Yorubas used the June 12 brouhaha to heat up the polity and cause havoc, deaths and destruction in the land.

Immediately after Nigeria's independence in 1960 the SW region was aflame with Awolowo vs Akintola political fight which blossomed into the 'Operation Wetie'. The arson, maiming and wanton destruction of lives and properties subsisted until the Army boys struck in January 15, 1966 coup.

Which tribe is notorious in using lies and propaganda to heat up the polity and cause havoc and destruction in the land?

Which culture supports stealing from citzens with impunity?

Which tribe would sheepishly be led by an internationally acclaimed drug peddler cum treasury looter?

Which tribe has the highest number of assassinated politicians?

Which tribe has the highest number of bastards and street urchins?

Which culture promote recklessly Alayes, Agberos, Omonile and Owomida?

These terms are exclusively Yoruba and are Yoruba inventions. 

The people of Ibadan and Ekiti were enemies for more than 40 yrs.

Remember the Kiriji war in Yorubaland.

Remember the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA".
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

You lots have threatened to kill Igbos and confiscate their properties across the country should they continue to press for a separate existence. And yet it's not working. You have tried your usual campaign of calumny to malign Igbos and it's not working.

Many Yorubas are currently earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination by another people.

Many Yorubas are shamelessly camouflaging as SE and SS people to champion campaign of calumny and hatred against Igbos just because Yorubas dread to be left behind by Igbos.

In Lagos under 'One Nigeria' there seem to exist a silent economic war of destruction of livelihood, demolition and burning of markets in the middle of the night, extortion and harassment of genuine businesses by official area boys and street urchins, illegal/multiple taxing of business owners, in markets where Igbos operate e.g. Tejuoso, Alaba International and Ladipo. And now Oshodi electrical & electronic market.

Many of these attracious deeds are conducted at odd times when the traders won't be available to resist the dastardly acts.

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos.

They hide under the guise of city development at the expense of the people's welfare and claim they had given the traders ample time to relocate and yet the demolition is carried out at odd times.

Shops are demolished without compensation and someone will still say the traders were given sufficient notice of vacation as if the alternative is affordable. The proposed alternative shops are oftentimes so exorbitant and out of reach by the common man.

Igbos are made to develop barren locations and thereafter chased away to an undeveloped area or a complex beyond the reach by the common man.
Many a time the destruction of shops are selectively done exempting where Yorubas sell agbo, weed and fake medicine just like in Oshodi where Electronic shops belonging to Igbos were demolished.

It takes a callous government to destroy livelihoods just to justify beautification of a city at the expense of people's economic empowerment.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618835/hoodlums-shut-down-alaba-international

https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-lagos-demolishes-oshodi-market

https://www.nairaland.com/2847030/crime-lagos-state-demolishing-oshodi#41720484

https://www.nairaland.com/2847088/photos-oshodi-electronic-market-demolished

https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-anguish-lagos-demolishes-oshodi
https://www.nairaland.com/2846914/why-shut-oshodi-electronics-market

Prior to the 2015 general elections, amidst the threat by the lagoon crooner to drown Igbos, 18 Chisco transport buses were criminally burnt down in Lagos and up till date nothing was done to bring the culprits to book.

Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

In your 'One Nigeria' you are empowered to share my crude oil and wealth while I am considered a migrant to your State whom you're just merely accommodating and may perish in the lagoon at your command.

The Oba of a place in Yorubaland can invite the representative of another people for discussion in his palace as regards a market leadership dispute and set an ambush for him and unleash hundreds of thugs to flog and disgrace him.

You use foul means to destroy my business in your State with outrageous taxes and illegality. You can close my business premises at will while your elites continue to shout 'One Nigeria' to cover up the evils and injustices prevalent in the land. And you still expect me to be docile and continue to suffer silently as your hate and envy for my progress soar high.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by electrokcoi(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2016
this is the hand work of Nigeria govt, looking for evidence to jail Nnamdi Kanu with, I know them very well

go ahead & ban me

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by samchem(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

IPiOBians conscripting a few criminal element will only spell dooooooom to IPOB. I thank God say Buratai no de look face. Just relax and await Military response. As you can see, no Ijawman is happy wth the criminal act.

BTW: Why una like to de partner with criminal elements?
Chai I pity u....so u are oche barber...u are now romancing dis new govt...is dat how u chew ur words??

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Chukazu: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2016
banki:

Bia nwokem mechie onu dia,

Even the person that made the comment about level headed is a clown!

When obj did not even get support from the south west? Pdp did not even have one governor when obj became president? You think everyone is myopic like some of you

Obj didn't get support from South West? obviously you are a kid and need to shut your trap!
where were you when the south west under AD party decided to vote Obasanjo( a PDP candidate) in the presidential race and vote their Governors in the gubernatorial elections; then ended up losing all south west to PDP, except Lagos state?... most likely you went on exile

better face your " kai kai"

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Chukazu: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2016
mrmetoo1:

False!! OPC didn't keep quiet because OBJ was one of their own, OPC kept quiet because OBJ ordered a shoot on sight for any OPC member when their activities got out of hand. This is OBJ, their own, ordering a shoot on sight. Yorubas don't support criminals, as soon as OPC started straying from what they were formed for, people dissociated themselves quickly which is why they tried to reinvent themselves but it didn't work. How many Yorubas did you see support them in the last election when they came to disturb the peace?

On the one hand you said they supported GEJ because of oil contacts on the other you said they've disappeared because a Yoruba man is VP, please make up your mind, which is it? OPC disappeared after the election because they have no place in our society, plain and simple. They have no supporters or sympathizers except among themselves. OPC supported who they supported for selfish interests not for the sake of anyone else, they along with GEJ lost, so what's left for them?? If they try any rubbish, Yorubas will be the ones pointing authorities to where they can find them. We're focused on development not advancement of some selfish set of people

why don't you just declear that OPC are not yoruba and your argument for make sense more.?
yoruba don't support criminal,true...so are you saying other tribes support criminals?
is it every Igbo that supports Biafra

I repeat myself, OPC supported Gej because of pipeline contract and are now at peace with Buhari because of Osibanjo's position in the political equation.

can you, in your widest imagination, compare OPC ' s violent orientation with that of IPOB's peaceful agitation

yes! " I agree that you are focused on development and not advancement of selfish set of people "... that only happens when political "cake" is in your favor and after that you shout for ODUA REPUBLIC

and even if you think OPC is too " agberoish" to be associated with you,let me remind you that AFENIFERE has also called for ODUA REPUBLIC in the past and heaven didn't come down.

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by Mentcee(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2016
dtruth3:
you ought to be ashamed of yourself with this comment. Why are you this unstable?

Does it mean you now have comprehension issues, or share Uselessness?

So you mean to tell me, you didn't read where they said they are ND militant?

Where did IPOB come in this issue?
They said they are ND militants. Get that straight into your skull.

I jst dey shame for you!
I just unfollowed the goat. I thought he was wiser than condescending into a bigot. Unstable/unhinged goat.

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by mrmetoo1: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Chukazu:

why don't you just declear that OPC are not yoruba and your argument for make sense more.?
yoruba don't support criminal,true...so are you saying other tribes support criminals?
is it every Igbo that supports Biafra

I repeat myself, OPC supported Gej because of pipeline contract and are now at peace with Buhari because of Osibanjo's position in the political equation.

can you, in your widest imagination, compare OPC ' s violent orientation with that of IPOB's peaceful agitation

yes! " I agree that you are focused on development and not advancement of selfish set of people "... that only happens when political "cake" is in your favor and after that you shout for ODUA REPUBLIC

and even if you think OPC is too " agberoish" to be associated with you,let me remind you that AFENIFERE has also called for ODUA REPUBLIC in the past and heaven didn't come down.

Please what's an Afenifere but a bunch of old men promoting their own interest. Whether or not a group of people want their want their own Republic is their business. When have they ever had mass support from the Yorubas. When have you ever seen Yorubas shut down businesses because we want our own Republic? OPC has been irrelevant for a long time. They were a toothless dog. If you say they were quiet during OBJ, truth is they were quiet during Yar'Adua and even GEJ's time until Gej attempted to go wake a monster for selfish purposes.

Even this OPC at the height of their notoriety were split into two factions, the ones that wanted a more diplomatic approach and the ones that wanted to achieve their course through violence. That's why we had the Fasheun and other sect (can't remember his name). This is because no one was entirely supported the violent method.

Not saying any tribe across board support criminals, that's impossible but what I'm saying is, there's a lot of support for these guys because there's a unified hatred for the man on top. The Biafra agitators, we have vocal supporters and the rest are quiet. How do you allow thugs take over the streets of your state? You let them shut down businesses?? OPC couldn't have tried that with Tinubu or any of these guys. That silence/inaction seems like support to me. Let no one tell me Kanu is trying to achieve his goal through peaceful means because by now I'm sure by now we've all seen the video where he was soliciting weapons. You're soliciting weapons without even requesting dialogue first, we know the game. The game is destabilization of the country and not separation, they've just succeeded in playing on the emotions of some of you with that powerful and revered Biafra name.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by pasol4real(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So na IPOBians blow oil installation on our land and tried to frame Tompolo? The Nigeria military should deploy every force on these people. In fact, it is high time IPOB is proscribed as a terrorist organisation undecided

This guy has lost it completely
He definitely has gone bananas.

4 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by ArodeTsolaye: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s]
IPOBians conscripting a few criminal element will only spell dooooooom to IPOB. I thank God say Buratai no de look face. Just relax and await Military response. As you can see, no Ijawman is happy wth the criminal act.

BTW: Why una like to de partner with criminal elements?[/s]

Tonye Solomon, your real life friendship with that gay old grandpa Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji alias Ilugunboy alias Coolitempa(f) and his gay Mallam, will make you gnash your teeth very soon. Na expo i dey give you so.

3 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by dtruth3(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Mentcee:
I just unfollowed the goat. I thought he was wiser than condescending into a bigot. Unstable/unhinged goat.
Please you should unfollow him, he's quite a big disappointment these days.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by IkpuMmadu: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2016
They took Tonye Solomon aka bacanista to cleaners

He now has amassed more foes than friends..what an imp

He would win the award of the most detested man in nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by coolitempa(f): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Tonye Solomon, your real life friendship with that gay old grandpa Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji alias Ilugunboy alias Coolitempa(f) and his gay Mallam, will make you gnash your teeth very soon. Na expo i dey give you so.

Werey....... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by ArodeTsolaye: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

Yes,,,dear....watsup... grin...have I offended you again.... angry

Bayo Olamelakan Adetunji, you are in your 50s and balding progressively, yet you find it comfortable to assume the moniker of a girl, no wonder you are gay. Anyway say me hi to your mallam gay friend. Shameless bald homo! grin

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by ArodeTsolaye: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

Werey....... grin grin grin grin grin
Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji, Do you want to ask me for evidence? grin

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by coolitempa(f): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji, Do you want to ask me for evidence? grin

We're .....yes...please..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by nakamora: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

he knew that, just that the heartbreak that his constant rants here are useless thus he find it hard to believe grin

by the way

Emi omo odua cool

You are not a Yoruba boy,you're one of the sons of hatred from ipob.bunch of losers
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by ArodeTsolaye: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

We're .....yes...please..... grin grin grin grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself F.ag.g0t Bayo Adetunji Olamilekan. We have ways that we won't reveal, yours was an easy case. It was just a matter of time, you were gonna give yourself away nonetheless.

I'm following you now. Resign from tribalism it WILL DAMAGE YOU.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by coolitempa(f): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Stop deceiving yourself F.ag.g0t Bayo Adetunji Olamilekan. We have ways that we won't reveal, yours was an easy case. It was just a matter of time, you were gonna give yourself away nonetheless.

I'm following you now. Resign from tribalism it WILL DAMAGE YOU.

Ok sir....from Bayo....aka...ilungubo.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by IkpuMmadu: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Bayo Olamelakan Adetunji, you are in your 50s and balding progressively, yet you find it comfortable to assume the moniker of a girl, no wonder you are gay. Anyway say me hi to your mallam gay friend. Shameless bald homo! grin

Oh my gosh ...lol

2 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by ArodeTsolaye: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

Ok sir....from Bayo....aka...ilungubo.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji, Stop hiding behind the facade of fake smileys, you are troubled. If i open your file here, even your shadow will be ashamed of your bald head. Old cargo. Gay cum receiver.

3 Likes

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by IkpuMmadu: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Raymondenyi:
stop being silly small boi... are u okay? Niger deltans. Hate Biafra or what ever d heck ur silly lots call it... we prefer to b with Nigeria, than identify with the greedy villian ibos

Who knows you and your papa
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by xtrorple: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Not saying any tribe across board support criminals, that's impossible but what I'm saying is, there's a lot of support for these guys because there's a unified hatred for the man on top. The Biafra agitators, we have vocal supporters and the rest are quiet. How do you allow thugs take over the streets of your state? You let them shut down businesses?? OPC couldn't have tried that with Tinubu or any of these guys. That silence/inaction seems like support to me. Let no one tell me Kanu is trying to achieve his goal through peaceful means because by now I'm sure by now we've all seen the video where he was soliciting weapons. You're soliciting weapons without even requesting dialogue first, we know the game. The game is destabilization of the country and not separation, they've just succeeded in playing on the emotions of some of you with that powerful and revered Biafra name.

Lies of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

What's your headache that a people engage in peaceful demonstration to champion their cause?

How is it your concern that Igbos closed business for demonstration?

So far in all these years of existence IPB has conducted its affairs including protests peacefully including seeking the necessary international recognition and process for self-determination.

https://www.nairaland.com/2780954/biafra-oeas-demands-snap-referendum

It's the Nigerian state that has used violence to injure and kill armless IPB protesters.

Can you provide such credible evidence where NK threatened to kill your people for no just cause?

FYI, every individual is entitled to self-defence and so NK committed no crime to that effect.

Can you prove your silly assertion that thugs took over Eastern States during the peaceful demonstrations?
See for yourself if any of your lies hold water:

https://www.nairaland.com/2880274/biafra-okowas-aide-commends-members

https://www.nairaland.com/2885771/girl-killed-aba-yesterday-during/2

https://www.nairaland.com/2678471/biafra-protests-artillery-rumuogba-port-harcourt

https://www.nairaland.com/2677540/pix-massive-protest-portharcourt-biafrans

https://www.nairaland.com/2677850/fearless-mothers-joined-protest-enugu

https://www.nairaland.com/2678182/unarmed-mothers-been-shot-enugu

https://www.nairaland.com/2779070/pro-biafran-women-hold-massive-protest

https://www.nairaland.com/2779600/biafran-veterans-storm-aba-streets

Aljazeera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM6fSe_tSWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMns-CFXQZU
https://www.nairaland.com/2718519/live-photos-indigenous-people-biafra

http://savinggracereporters.com/worldnews/video-and-updates-of-ipob-one-million-man-march-biafrans-set-to-drag-buhari-to-icc/

https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being
This is a one on one confrontation between Soldiers and protesters. Some of the potesters initially refused to run and one even shouted, ''kill me''.
Watch and see where live bullets were used to stop protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

BTW, at the outset when Boko Haram was spilling Igbo bloods and destroying their places of worship and business in the North, what was the response of your Yoruba people?
Your Yoruba kinsmen revelled in that wicked act and barbarism and even blamed Igbos for 'stupidly' sojourning to dangerous terrains for business. They accused Igbos of loving money more than their lives.

What about the wicked acts of Yorubas against Igbos in SW?
People like you don't see any wrong in your people demolishing Igbo places of businesses just because of envy. And you still had the guts to cast aspersions on Igbos that closed shops for peaceful rally.

Over the decades the marauding herdsmen have been ravaging your land and killing your people for fun. How many threads have you and your lots created on NL to register your protest against such dastardly acts?

How many of your kinsmen dare challenge the marauding herdsmen for wieding ak-47?

What efforts have your Yoruba elites put in to counter the hate speeches in mosques and the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods going on in the North for decades?

Can you show such credible evidences where you and your people rose in unison to condemn the dastardly acts, especially by your masters, going on for many decades now unabated?

NK have achieved what your whole generation dread to do. NK stood and looked your masters eyeball to eyeball while many of you hid under your beds trembling. Is that not why many Yorubas of your type are out there shouting, "kill Kanu", "hang Kanu" as if that will lessen your misery.

It's only hypocrites that come online forming holier-than-thou attitude while indeed they are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing who commit worst crimes than what they accuse others for.

This is your latent fear: the fear of Fulanis plundering your entire land, islamisation, no free crude oil wealth and eventual low economic activities in your land once BFR emerges.

Yorubas desparately want Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union so that they can help them wade off Dan Fodio's descendants whenever they recommence their jihad.

Wake up from your delusion, the 1966 charms of propaganda and lies against Igbos is no longer working. Your once poisonous fangs has lost its potency.

That your Yoruba folks rarely stand for anything should not be an excuse for you to come in the public to castigate Igbos for seeking to have a separate existence. You shouldn't expect Easterners to follow foolish ways of delusion. 

Leave Igbos out of your home troubles. Go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for!

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by engreo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
zendy:

What did you expect? When they were peaceful, your terrorist Government used them for target practice. Now that they are turning violent, you guys are surprised?
keep it up then. Nobody will stop a child from being effected with leprosy, only if he can live alone in a forest
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by engreo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
zendy:

What did you expect? When they were peaceful, your terrorist Government used them for target practice. Now that they are turning violent, you guys are surprised?
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by engreo(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2016
xtrorple:

Lies of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

What's your headache that a people engage in peaceful demonstration to champion their cause?

How is it your concern that Igbos closed business for demonstration?

So far in all these years of existence IPB has conducted its affairs including protests peacefully including seeking the necessary international recognition and process for self-determination.

https://www.nairaland.com/2780954/biafra-oeas-demands-snap-referendum

It's the Nigerian state that has used violence to injure and kill armless IPB protesters.

Can you provide such credible evidence where NK threatened to kill your people for no just cause?

FYI, every individual is entitled to self-defence and so NK committed no crime to that effect.

Can you prove your silly assertion that thugs took over Eastern States during the peaceful demonstrations?
See for yourself if any of your lies hold water:

https://www.nairaland.com/2880274/biafra-okowas-aide-commends-members

https://www.nairaland.com/2885771/girl-killed-aba-yesterday-during/2

https://www.nairaland.com/2678471/biafra-protests-artillery-rumuogba-port-harcourt

https://www.nairaland.com/2677540/pix-massive-protest-portharcourt-biafrans

https://www.nairaland.com/2677850/fearless-mothers-joined-protest-enugu

https://www.nairaland.com/2678182/unarmed-mothers-been-shot-enugu

https://www.nairaland.com/2779070/pro-biafran-women-hold-massive-protest

https://www.nairaland.com/2779600/biafran-veterans-storm-aba-streets

Aljazeera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM6fSe_tSWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMns-CFXQZU
https://www.nairaland.com/2718519/live-photos-indigenous-people-biafra

http://savinggracereporters.com/worldnews/video-and-updates-of-ipob-one-million-man-march-biafrans-set-to-drag-buhari-to-icc/

https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being
This is a one on one confrontation between Soldiers and protesters. Some of the potesters initially refused to run and one even shouted, ''kill me''.
Watch and see where live bullets were used to stop protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

BTW, at the outset when Boko Haram was spilling Igbo bloods and destroying their places of worship and business in the North, what was the response of your Yoruba people?
Your Yoruba kinsmen revelled in that wicked act and barbarism and even blamed Igbos for 'stupidly' sojourning to dangerous terrains for business. They accused Igbos of loving money more than their lives.

What about the wicked acts of Yorubas against Igbos in SW?
People like you don't see any wrong in your people demolishing Igbo places of businesses just because of envy. And you still had the guts to cast aspersions on Igbos that closed shops for peaceful rally.

Over the decades the marauding herdsmen have been ravaging your land and killing your people for fun. How many threads have you and your lots created on NL to register your protest against such dastardly acts?

How many of your kinsmen dare challenge the marauding herdsmen for wieding ak-47?

What efforts have your Yoruba elites put in to counter the hate speeches in mosques and the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods going on in the North for decades?

Can you show such credible evidences where you and your people rose in unison to condemn the dastardly acts, especially by your masters, going on for many decades now unabated?

NK have achieved what your whole generation dread to do. NK stood and looked your masters eyeball to eyeball while many of you hid under your beds trembling. Is that not why many Yorubas of your type are out there shouting, "kill Kanu", "hang Kanu" as if that will lessen your misery.

It's only hypocrites that come online forming holier-than-thou attitude while indeed they are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing who commit worst crimes than what they accuse others for.

This is your latent fear: the fear of Fulanis plundering your entire land, islamisation, no free crude oil wealth and eventual low economic activities in your land once BFR emerges.

Yorubas desparately want Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union so that they can help them wade off Dan Fodio's descendants whenever they recommence their jihad.

Wake up from your delusion, the 1966 charms of propaganda and lies against Igbos is no longer working. Your once poisonous fangs has lost its potency.

That your Yoruba folks rarely stand for anything should not be an excuse for you to come in the public to castigate Igbos for seeking to have a separate existence. You shouldn't expect Easterners to follow foolish ways of delusion. 

Leave Igbos out of your home troubles. Go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for!
shut up ur mouth jare, what concerned yoruba people with ur suicide mission biafra? What concerned yoruba with the igbos being killed in d north?, is igbo d only christain tribes in the north? While wouldn't they kill igbos wen u people alway go beyoung ur bandry. U better thank God for creating yoruba as a peace setter in nigeria. Without yoruba in this country, do u think there will still be a country called nigeria? Do u think if lagos and other southwest city in nigeria were to be hausa/fulani state, would igbos be able to do all this rubbish u are doing in southwest without face the rot of hausa/fulanis. Simply becuse yoruba accomodate and show u love, u people misinterprete it to cowardic. Anyway, I dnt blame u people, since u dnt knw the meaning of coward. Wen nigeria were being ruled by millitries and the country was very hot for civilians, how many of igbos leader came out, how many of igbo leader's voice were being heard? wen yorubas leaders like fela anikulapo, abraham adesanya, gani fawehinmi, wole soyinka, olusegun obasanja, dele giwa, mko abiola etc were being jailed simply becoz they are fighting for democrcy, where are the igbos leader then? Who is a real coward btw ojukwu that ran away for his life and left his peope in the battle to be killed like chicken and adekunle fajuyi that submitted himself to be killed with agunyi irose juz to protect his state and family from forther attact from soldiers?. Yorubas are wise and intelligent people, we always look beyoung our present situations, we focus more on our future than our present, we are not deluded like igbos. Igbos were expecting yoruba to go to war when mko abiola was killed. We don,t do our own like that, we can't becoz of a single leader and loose thousand of our future leaders. Yorubas are still relevant in nigeria politic today becoz we use our brian, not like (ojuku) a single leader becoz of his selfishness that push igbos to war and make them to loose their future leaders. That is wy the now wondering around like a sheep without a sherperd. Yoruba can do far far better without igbos. We have did it before during awolowo as a premier of western region and we can still do it without them. Igbos are d one that need agitation but for we yorubas, wen we get to the river, we shall cross it. Everything that yoruba will needed to stand as a country is already available. So igbos shuld focus on their agitation and leave yoruba out of it, we can not give neither stop ur new country bafra from coming to existence.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by engreo(m): 1:20am On Feb 04, 2016
xtrorple:

Some years ago Yoruba supporters and praise singers of Bode George came to the court, wearing uniformed aso-oke, to praise a confirmed treasury looter. Did people like you care to challenge that Yoruba culture promotes vices.

In the 1990s Yorubas used the June 12 brouhaha to heat up the polity and cause havoc, deaths and destruction in the land.

Immediately after Nigeria's independence in 1960 the SW region was aflame with Awolowo vs Akintola political fight which blossomed into the 'Operation Wetie'. The arson, maiming and wanton destruction of lives and properties subsisted until the Army boys struck in January 15, 1966 coup.

Which tribe is notorious in using lies and propaganda to heat up the polity and cause havoc and destruction in the land?

Which culture supports stealing from citzens with impunity?

Which tribe would sheepishly be led by an internationally acclaimed drug peddler cum treasury looter?

Which tribe has the highest number of assassinated politicians?

Which tribe has the highest number of bastards and street urchins?

Which culture promote recklessly Alayes, Agberos, Omonile and Owomida?

These terms are exclusively Yoruba and are Yoruba inventions. 

The people of Ibadan and Ekiti were enemies for more than 40 yrs.

Remember the Kiriji war in Yorubaland.

Remember the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA".
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

You lots have threatened to kill Igbos and confiscate their properties across the country should they continue to press for a separate existence. And yet it's not working. You have tried your usual campaign of calumny to malign Igbos and it's not working.

Many Yorubas are currently earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination by another people.

Many Yorubas are shamelessly camouflaging as SE and SS people to champion campaign of calumny and hatred against Igbos just because Yorubas dread to be left behind by Igbos.

In Lagos under 'One Nigeria' there seem to exist a silent economic war of destruction of livelihood, demolition and burning of markets in the middle of the night, extortion and harassment of genuine businesses by official area boys and street urchins, illegal/multiple taxing of business owners, in markets where Igbos operate e.g. Tejuoso, Alaba International and Ladipo. And now Oshodi electrical & electronic market.

Many of these attracious deeds are conducted at odd times when the traders won't be available to resist the dastardly acts.

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos.

They hide under the guise of city development at the expense of the people's welfare and claim they had given the traders ample time to relocate and yet the demolition is carried out at odd times.

Shops are demolished without compensation and someone will still say the traders were given sufficient notice of vacation as if the alternative is affordable. The proposed alternative shops are oftentimes so exorbitant and out of reach by the common man.

Igbos are made to develop barren locations and thereafter chased away to an undeveloped area or a complex beyond the reach by the common man.
Many a time the destruction of shops are selectively done exempting where Yorubas sell agbo, weed and fake medicine just like in Oshodi where Electronic shops belonging to Igbos were demolished.

It takes a callous government to destroy livelihoods just to justify beautification of a city at the expense of people's economic empowerment.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618835/hoodlums-shut-down-alaba-international

https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-lagos-demolishes-oshodi-market

https://www.nairaland.com/2847030/crime-lagos-state-demolishing-oshodi#41720484

https://www.nairaland.com/2847088/photos-oshodi-electronic-market-demolished

https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-anguish-lagos-demolishes-oshodi
https://www.nairaland.com/2846914/why-shut-oshodi-electronics-market

Prior to the 2015 general elections, amidst the threat by the lagoon crooner to drown Igbos, 18 Chisco transport buses were criminally burnt down in Lagos and up till date nothing was done to bring the culprits to book.

Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

In your 'One Nigeria' you are empowered to share my crude oil and wealth while I am considered a migrant to your State whom you're just merely accommodating and may perish in the lagoon at your command.

The Oba of a place in Yorubaland can invite the representative of another people for discussion in his palace as regards a market leadership dispute and set an ambush for him and unleash hundreds of thugs to flog and disgrace him.

You use foul means to destroy my business in your State with outrageous taxes and illegality. You can close my business premises at will while your elites continue to shout 'One Nigeria' to cover up the evils and injustices prevalent in the land. And you still expect me to be docile and continue to suffer silently as your hate and envy for my progress soar high.
no amount of ur hate message can reduced yorubas one bit, am juz happy that is you igbos that will keep coming to the west for greenier pasture. Juz keep typing hate message while our region will keep developing and progressing, keep preparing to attact kumuyi and other yoruba pastors in sotheast while we yoruba will keep patronizing u and buy ur market here in southwest. U claimed to develop lagos, where do u make the money u people used to develop lagos? Have u ever heard that money made in lagos. Alway remain in lagos? U hate yorubas but u don't want to leave our regions. U call us street urchains,alayes, agberos, omo oniles, owomidas bt u prefer endouring it than moving back to ur regions. That means u guys need us badly and u will alway coming to us even if u finally ave ur biafra.
Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by xtroppy: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2016
engreo:
shut up ur mouth jare, what concerned yoruba people with ur suicide mission biafra? What concerned yoruba with the igbos being killed in d north?, is igbo d only christain tribes in the north? While wouldn't they kill igbos wen u people alway go beyoung ur bandry. U better thank God for creating yoruba as a peace setter in nigeria. Without yoruba in this country, do u think there will still be a country called nigeria? Do u think if lagos and other southwest city in nigeria were to be hausa/fulani state, would igbos be able to do all this rubbish u are doing in southwest without face the rot of hausa/fulanis. Simply becuse yoruba accomodate and show u love, u people misinterprete it to cowardic. Anyway, I dnt blame u people, since u dnt knw the meaning of coward. Wen nigeria were being ruled by millitries and the country was very hot for civilians, how many of igbos leader came out, how many of igbo leader's voice were being heard? wen yorubas leaders like fela anikulapo, abraham adesanya, gani fawehinmi, wole soyinka, olusegun obasanja, dele giwa, mko abiola etc were being jailed simply becoz they are fighting for democrcy, where are the igbos leader then? Who is a real coward btw ojukwu that ran away for his life and left his peope in the battle to be killed like chicken and adekunle fajuyi that submitted himself to be killed with agunyi irose juz to protect his state and family from forther attact from soldiers?. Yorubas are wise and intelligent people, we always look beyoung our present situations, we focus more on our future than our present, we are not deluded like igbos. Igbos were expecting yoruba to go to war when mko abiola was killed. We don,t do our own like that, we can't becoz of a single leader and loose thousand of our future leaders. Yorubas are still relevant in nigeria politic today becoz we use our brian, not like (ojuku) a single leader becoz of his selfishness that push igbos to war and make them to loose their future leaders. That is wy the now wondering around like a sheep without a sherperd. Yoruba can do far far better without igbos. We have did it before during awolowo as a premier of western region and we can still do it without them. Igbos are d one that need agitation but for we yorubas, wen we get to the river, we shall cross it. Everything that yoruba will needed to stand as a country is already available. So igbos shuld focus on their agitation and leave yoruba out of it, we can not give neither stop ur new country bafra from coming to existence.

Silly lies of hypocrisy from a deluded being from a juju-infested enclave to divert attention from the very obvious! You must be very silly and deluded! If truth is anathema to you then consider scratching yourself to your Waterloo! 

You stated, 'what concerns Yorubas with BFR'... and yet many of you ass-licking minions are earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination since Yorubas rarely stand for anything.
And yet many Yorubas are notoriously running amok on every media page with anti-BFR slogans to the extent of claiming to be Igbos and Niger-deltans to be able to market your wicked propaganda and lies.

Yorubas are peace setters and yet you lots engaged in Kiriji mortal combats with yourselves for decades until the colonial masters came to your rescue.

Yorubas are peace setters yet you bigots, immediately after the Independence, plunged the entire country into a bloody crisis nicknamed 'Operation Wetie' until the Army boys struck in the January 15, 1966 coup that ended the First Republic.

Yorubas are wise and intelligent yet immediately after the Independence Awolowo and Akintola engaged in political fight which blossomed into the 'Operation Wetie' with great arson, maiming and wanton destruction of lives and properties.

Battle Between Awolowo, Akintola Led To 1966 Coup- Yakassai - https://www.nairaland.com/2867045/battle-between-awolowo-akintola-led

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S0F_5ma4lM

Yorubas are peace-loving yet you wicked beings colluded with your Northern masters to annihilate about 3 million Easterners in 1966-70 for opting to have a separate existence.

Yorubas are peaceful yet you hypocritical bigots unleashed mayhem on innocent people in SW using June 12 brouhaha in the 1990s as an excuse.

Yorubas are wise and intelligent yet Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, had to write you a paper termed: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?

Awolowo opined that Nigeria is a mere geographical expression portraying that Yoruba forbears had the mindset for self-determination but the unstable, backstabbing Yorubas colluded with their Northern masters and picked up arms against Igbos and other Easterners when they had no business doing so.

When Tafawa Balewa and Sadauna of Sokoto were destroying the Yorubas in the 1960s, Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna came to your aid, only for you backstabbing minions to turn against Igbos, colluded with your Northern masters to massacre helpless women and children in 1966-70.

Awolowo devised a strategy by betraying Ojukwu who released him from Eastern prison. Awolowo who declared Yorubas would secede if BFR secedes but he went back to his vomit and sold his people into eternal bondage for a mess of porridge. No wonder treachery, betrayal and cowardice are ingrained in your genes!

From 1967 to 1970, the Great Igbo Nation did what Yorubas will never do till the end of their existence...Easterners fought a civil war to defend their lives! 

Aguiyi Ironsi was killed in the counter coup of July 1966. Also killed was Fajuyi Adekunle, a Yoruba soldier, yet the cowardly tribe couldn't make a noise and instead colluded with the enemy to almost wipe out the Igbo civilians.

Before the civil war the criminal gang had killed 185 Igbo army officers in the Nigerian Army.

Due to envy and great animosity against the industrious Igbos and their unrivaled success in every aspect of life the Yorubas joined hands with their Hausa-Fulani masters to execute genocide on Igbo civilians
The pogrom lasted for about 10 months and the war about 3 years but Igbos survived. Igbos fought and died with honor! If push comes to sholve Igbos are not afraid to defend themselves once again!

But not so with the cowardly tribe. Yorubas have never declared independence in their lifetime. Even their dead spirits cannot declare the much needed freedom for their people

Igbos defended themselves against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted about three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days.

Yorubas started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Republic in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around their AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly Yoruba tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

Awolowo used starvation to kill millions of Easterners and he ended up in a miserable way by suicide and died fulfilled as he was short-changed from being the ruler of the country by the same people he served to unleash death on Igbos. 

Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion boasted of his killing spree on Igbo civilians. And he ended his life in a most miserable way - he ate his own excrement until he chose death in 2014.

MKO Abiola committed a lot of atrocities against the country. Aside looting national treasury he was known to sponsor many of the coups in Nigeria. He arrogantly sunk some containers of Christian books and paid off the importer just to curry favour from his Islamic masters, and he indeed died unfulfilled.

MKO Abiola boasted that he can do without the Igbos. But when Yorubas started their trouble in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Republic in mind prominent Igbos joined NADECO to champion the course to restore Abiola's mandate.

Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people with Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. Yoruba people were nowhere to be found and couldn't even protect him from being whisked away until he was eventually poisoned to death in prison.

And to worsen the matter Yoruba Obas sold Abiola and his mandate to Abacha for a mesh of porridge.

A couple of months ago Olu Falae was abducted from his farm in Ondo State by 6 Fulani herdsmen, in the presence of 200 Yorubas. He was kept in the bush for 4 days until a ransom was paid. And immediately all that the so-called 'sophisticated' and 'peaceful' Yorubas could do was to put the blame of Falae's abduction on Igbos even when Falae had revealed that Fulani herdsmen kidnapped him! And the Fulani herdsmen warned that if he dares make noise about the kidnap, they will come again for him.

Unfortunately for Yoruba they could not lay their hands on Igbo shops to loot and lock! There was no Iyaloja or Babaloja to impose on Igbo traders/markets or the Hausa-Fulani markets in Lagos.

https://www.nairaland.com/2621620/igbos-architect-falae-kidnap/2#38361024

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-olu-falae/

https://www.nairaland.com/2615875/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-olu

https://www.nairaland.com/2623048/kidnap-slept-bare-ground-trekked

https://www.nairaland.com/2624471/fulani-herdsmen-working-boko-haram

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae just realized this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

https://www.nairaland.com/2651769/yoruba-may-pull-out-nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/2658435/yoruba-leaders-threat-against-fulani

Falae Abduction - Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere:https://www.nairaland.com/2660967/falae-abduction-withdraw-2-wks-ultimatum

https://www.nairaland.com/2715407/apologize-fulani-race-face-legal

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode: https://www.nairaland.com/2714986/falaes-kidnap-fulani-group-sends

https://www.nairaland.com/2692471/south-west-cant-sack-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

Awolowo gave the Gambaris the right to take advantage of Yorubas by killing your leaders. As a follow-up to the abduction an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan and simply told them to shut up!

Finding a reliable and trustworthy Yoruba person is like searching for a pin in a haystack.

Yorubas have constituted themselves as the most embittered and pained that a people seek self-determination. You and your lots have created fraudulent monikers masquerading as SE/SS people to attempt to quench the call for self-determination. You have created many threads on NL to register your anger and displeasure against IPB to no avail.

Yorubas and their cohorts have threatened to kill Igbos and confiscate their properties across the country should they continue to press for a separate existence. And yet it's not working. You have tried your usual campaign of calumny to malign Igbos and it's not working.

Stop distorting facts with silly rants and standing logic on its head because you dread being left behind at the mercy of the marauders! Use your head...at least for once and go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for! Leave Igbos out of your miseries!

The Business Venture of Lord Lugard being supervised by the Islamic Fulani-led fiefdom, maintained by Hausa born-to-rule hegemony and oiled by Yoruba propaganda and lies is moribund already. 

The 102 years of existence is a testament to that verdict. And Igbos are not willing to self-destruct with you!

1 Like

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by xtroppy: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2016
engreo:
no amount of ur hate message can reduced yorubas one bit, am juz happy that is you igbos that will keep coming to the west for greenier pasture. Juz keep typing hate message while our region will keep developing and progressing, keep preparing to attact kumuyi and other yoruba pastors in sotheast while we yoruba will keep patronizing u and buy ur market here in southwest. U claimed to develop lagos, where do u make the money u people used to develop lagos? Have u ever heard that money made in lagos. Alway remain in lagos? U hate yorubas but u don't want to leave our regions. U call us street urchains,alayes, agberos, omo oniles, owomidas bt u prefer endouring it than moving back to ur regions. That means u guys need us badly and u will alway coming to us even if u finally ave ur biafra.

Silly lies of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

You lots claim Yorubas had empires that cut across Nigeria, Togo and Benin. Why are the Yorubas in these countries not outstanding to project the countries to limelight? Same situation is applicable to the Hausas, Fulanis and Kanuris in Niger, Mali, Cameroon, Ghana and some other African countries.

Lagos and some other parts of Yorubaland in Nigeria are doing well because of the midal touch of Igboness.

It takes a determined and industrious people to leave their immediate environment and venture into a distant land and conquer it. A bunch of parasitic creatures would rather lazy around in their neighbourhood and depend on their parents for their survival. 

You can see the result in the number of street urchins and area boys being bred by the Yorubas in the name of 'sophistication'.

We live in a global village that's why you see the Igbos, Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians journey to Lagos to conquer the land.

Be weaned from your parents and try venturing out so you can compete with other people.

Stop whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... It's pathetic already!

You're pained that the Igbos would come into Lagos and out-compete you to your shame and chagrin. And now your unbridled greed led you to sell off your father's lands to the ever industrious Igbos and becoming tenants.

If you're sensible you should be concerned that your so-called 'suffersticated' tribe are so gullible as to have internationally acclaimed drug peddlers as national leaders. That a man like Tinubu who embezzled Lagos funds would call the shots and fleeceable Yorubas like you would still sheepishly prostrate before him and follow him and his rougish candidates blindly.

Little wonder many of you rarely believe one can achieve success save by ritual-killings and cannibalism aside the armed robberies, incests and juju prevalent in Yorubaland. So much indeed for 'sufferstication'!

Kamoru, leave Lagos for Lagosians! Lagos is not your father's property. Lagos was devloped with the crude oil from another's backyard coupled with the sweats and bloods of tribes in Nigeria.
If you can't take it go back to your Oshogbo enclave.

Stop being tied to the aprons of your parents and go hustle outside. Then you'll be able to find an idea you can live and die for.

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye - https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

It's so pathetic the way BFR makes you shameless minions convulse, portraying you hypocrites as being so inferior that you can't live by yourselves. Well, it's your palaver!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) / British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority / President Buhari To Depart Abuja For FII, Saudi Arabia Monday. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.