Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (40906 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer / See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by jaz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
After nigerian police and lastma na NEPA I hate pass

1 Like

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
https://m./411984005573675?view=permalink&id=794943443944394&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6247896446865216023%3Amf_story_key.794943443944394%3Atl_objid.794943443944394

u can join me on my latest topic
#Scorecard on lucky igbinedion
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Halleluyah54(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
In our office we use inverter because they always bring the light in the midnight and before we reach office the next it is 100% charge. NEPA are unreliable.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by isentropic(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
misspicy:
Whenever we see stable supply of light in my area,just know that its month end,they will bring their bill any time from then,once the bill is passed around,rationing starts again..if Alagbede get light in the morning,kilanko will have the light at night. grin
all in all NEPA PHCN is your friend tongue

misspicy, confirm kilanko in offa garage
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by chrisxxx(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
From PHCN to all:
We will be delighted if you pay bills in time as you will be de-lighted if you don't
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Massdamm(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
misspicy:
Whenever we see stable supply of light in my area,just know that its month end,they will bring their bill any time from then,once the bill is passed around,rationing starts again..if Alagbede get light in the morning,kilanko will have the light at night. grin
.. Naxo whr area are yhu living kilanko or alagbede
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
martyns303:
Confession: lived in an estate once, the flats are joined, so u can enter the ceiling from your flat and enter the next flat. The wiring is in the ceilings, I have been paying N1000 to the NEPA guys whenever they came, until once they refused collecting and insist I clear the debts which has now pilled up. After they disconnected me, I entered the ceiling from my flat and tapped light from the next flat.

Within months their bill became so outrageous, I over heard the dad telling his family to always switch off the light, even off the deep freezer cheesy chai. I didn't pay NEPA bill for close to a year. The way the man quarrels NEPA officials every time then ehn.
YOU BE CONFIRM ORIGINAL BAD GUY!
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Massdamm(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:
Its been a week..
Sweating at night..
I just hate this country cry
park go ghana my broda..
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Pheals(f): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
RichThug:
babe your english alone can make them to stop coming. Chai...I'm i the only one seeing this ni?
let me shoot them with it !!!

Bro it's a bad idea to always look for people mistake
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by akigbemaru: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
NEPA FUNNY
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by sunsky29(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
My own story is that as an 18 year old then when we packed into a flat that d previous occupants were owing nepa 90k.oboy as the sci student I be en..I began dey practice waitn my physics teacher teach me..our light was disconnected..I had to wake by 1am when even my family were asleep cos I couldn't bear d heat o..I woke up..whent into d store room n brought out all typs of wires..I joined them....the other street were having like 16 hour lite per day..so I started digging a line to put the wire..I dug n dug as fast as I could to a nearby church at d back of our house..I connected the wire to theirs..omo I kukuma cover my tracks wt dirts n nylon spread as if the place dirty..i sneaked back to our house...switched d face..omo see light...na so my sisters one shout light don come..I shut dem up tell them to off everything leave only fan...na so we enjoy light for 2 weekd bfr somebody notice the thing I do..oboy I for enter station that day if say no be our landlady wey like me n plead for me..now am a proud electrician...n mechanic combined.

1 Like

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by adexdon(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
i no need NEPA lignt

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Rashman578(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
misspicy:
hmmn... those areas u mentioned sounds familiar
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
martyns303:
Confession: lived in an estate once, the flats are joined, so u can enter the ceiling from your flat and enter the next flat. The wiring is in the ceilings, I have been paying N1000 to the NEPA guys whenever they came, until once they refused collecting and insist I clear the debts which has now pilled up. After they disconnected me, I entered the ceiling from my flat and tapped light from the next flat.

Within months their bill became so outrageous, I over heard the dad telling his family to always switch off the light, even off the deep freezer cheesy chai. I didn't pay NEPA bill for close to a year. The way the man quarrels NEPA officials every time then ehn.
and you want Nigeria to get beta? SMH. Change has come Pls embrace it.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by 5mike(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
This guy don dey madt since 2016 begining... haba na only him broke
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Jolumania432(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
cheesy na dat Bastards funny me Pass...The person dey paral oooo
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by priscaoge(f): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintkel:
Picks up my mattress, rushes to priscaoge's house, "baby pls I wana stay with u"

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked For this small Selfcon? U wan send me go 9months IT abi?..... E no go enter us grin grin grin
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by latbas(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
misspicy:
.never knew a nairalander lives around my area.hope alagbede light is good now.m currently out of town
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Codyt(m): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2016
martyns303:

Sharp. Nice one. I once stayed in a house where whenever our landlord puts his gen on, the sockets in our flat will power on. Dunno what sort of mistake that electrician did. Na so we take advantage of the situation o. Comman see as Baba landlord dey para if fuel Quick finish. grin grin till we moved he never realized.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by nnachukz(m): 3:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by doskie(m): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2016
valencia25:
I booked this space for no reason.
I don't even know what to comment.

Anyways, I'm expecting cute Twins from my wife and she'd probably put to bed in the new few months.

I'm glad, I'll soon become a father cool

HIT LIKE if you've kids and share if you're expecting a baby like me. kiss
sure youre ready to be a father? telling people to hit like at your age and stage calls for laughter. boyyy get a grip, dem no dey use likes chop bread.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by nonjebose(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2016
sunsky29:
My own story is that as an 18 year old then when we packed into a flat that d previous occupants were owing nepa 90k.oboy as the sci student I be en..I began dey practice waitn my physics teacher teach me..our light was disconnected..I had to wake by 1am when even my family were asleep cos I couldn't bear d heat o..I woke up..whent into d store room n brought out all typs of wires..I joined them....the other street were having like 16 hour lite per day..so I started digging a line to put the wire..I dug n dug as fast as I could to a nearby church at d back of our house..I connected the wire to theirs..omo I kukuma cover my tracks wt dirts n nylon spread as if the place dirty..i sneaked back to our house...switched d face..omo see light...na so my sisters one shout light don come..I shut dem up tell them to off everything leave only fan...na so we enjoy light for 2 weekd bfr somebody notice the thing I do..oboy I for enter station that day if say no be our landlady wey like me n plead for me..now am a proud electrician...n mechanic combined.
Omo, your digging and connection skills are highly needed
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2016
omotayo9177:
Sometimes, I detest seeing these people that parade themselves as "NEPA". Imagine one SSCE holder feeling like a god, all because he holds one plier that can render a whole street "lightless". And dem corrupt pass corruption itself.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by emtar(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2016
NEPA/PHCN SHOULD BE RETURN BACK FROM THOSE THAT BOUGHT IT AND FG SHOULD SELL ITS SHARES TO THE PUBLIC NOT PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL. THEREBY MUST BE MANAGED BY A REPUTABLE COMPANY IF TRUELY FG WANT NEW NIGERIA 247 STABLE POWER SUPPLY. good day
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by kwencypresh(f): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2016
valencia25:
I booked this space for no reason.
I don't even know what to comment.

Anyways, I'm expecting cute Twins from my wife and she'd probably put to bed in the new few months.

I'm glad, I'll soon become a father cool

HIT LIKE if you've kids and share if you're expecting a baby like me. kiss
Same here. Few months time i will become a proud mother
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by saintkel(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2016
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked For this small Selfcon? U wan send me go 9months IT abi?..... E no go enter us grin grin grin
Hahahahhaha, atleast dia is love in sharing, its val dear, we just have to manage
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by sunsky29(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
nonjebose:
Omo, your digging and connection skills are highly needed
at were sir..am looking for job abeg o
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by kpangi12(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2016
I haven't seen power in 3 straight days now and by Wednesday, bills will come. I recently installed an inverter sysyem in my apartment and it has been a lot bearable, at least I can sleep at night and watch tv guaranteed at nights when I get home after a busy day...right now, I am advocating 4 a prepaid meter since it does no longer make sense to be paying estimated bills anymore...i'm constantly outside myhouse 12hours weekly and yet I don't use direct power when I get home....na martins street neighbourhood I dey 4 ojuelegba road of surulere....
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by ClintonDal(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
To bad, here in Manila there is constant light 24/7...... We Nigerians are the reason for our suffering. We need to change our attitude first before we can change the situation.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by DrinkWater10: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Joavid:
the part I hate is the outrageous bills. like seriously, those people charge you based on your area.

how they come about those bills, I don't know cos its definitely not according to what the metre reads. heck! I don't think we have a metre.

and its no longer PHCN, its IKDC - Ikeja distribution company. don't even know what's new.

the same IKEDC that gives us 23/24hours electricity here?
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
DrinkWater10:

the same IKEDC that gives us 23/24hours electricity here?

yes.

and how has the bill been? cheap, normal or outrageous?
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by SenatorJames(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nigeria government...... using power to rob innocent Nigerians since 19BC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Damn Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos. / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / Huge Python Killed In Ofoni, Sagbama Bayelsa State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.