Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Does It Mean That She Likes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean That She Likes Me (1139 Views)

Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean That She Likes Me by donblade855: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
There is this girl that i have been admiring for sometime now. She is my course mate and she is also my friend on facebook.

I have uploaded a lot of nice picture of my self on facebook but this girl has never liked any of my picture i.e she has never click the "like button".

Two days ago i summond courage and told her the feeling i have for her. She just told me that she would think about it. Today when i got home i uploaded a pic on facebook. The pic is not even that good but she liked the pic. This is the first time she has liked any of my pic or post on facebook.

Does this mean that she like me?
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Consider that a subtle way of showing that you also catch her fancy. grin
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by refiner(f): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
donblade855:
There is this girl that i have been admiring for sometime now. She is my course mate and she is also my friend on facebook.

I have uploaded a lot of nice picture of my self on facebook but this girl has never liked any of my picture i.e she has never click the "like button".

Two days ago i summond courage and told her the feeling i have for her. She just told me that she would think about it. Today when i got home i uploaded a pic on facebook. The pic is not even that good but she liked the pic. This is the first time she has liked any of my pic or post on facebook.

so donblade u took dis to nairaland??....I never liked dat picx of urs cos I like u....I just felt pity for u!!!

Does this mean that she like me?
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Femich18(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmm....I guess its nt wat I'm thinking sha...Anyway Val is around d corner.. TBH I think she ll consider you
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by firstking01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Some guys sha...it seems you are rushing her, why are you in a haste...girLs hate it when guys rush em....since she has started liking your pics, why not give it more time and see if she will still like your pics...just take it easy with her, i think she does like you..
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Airforce1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Femich18:
Hmmm....I guess its nt wat I'm thinking sha...Anyway Val is around d corner.. TBH I think she ll consider you
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'm not experienced in this area

Prof Ronald4lif, where art thou ? cool
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by donblade855: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
firstking01:
Some guys sha...it seems you are rushing her, why are you in a haste...girLs hate it when guys rush em....since she has started liking your pics, why not give it more time and see if she will still like your pics...just take it easy with her, i think she does like you..
am nt rushing her. Have not talk to her since the day i told her that i like her.
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol, its like nobody read refiner's comment

It's inside the quote. OP you fvcked up

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by kingofchess(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
she is now looking at u as a potential MUGU. my opinion though.
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Airforce1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

guy you're wicked cheesy
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by donblade855: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
kingofchess:
she is now looking at u as a potential MUGU. my opinion though.
believe me she is not dat kind of person.
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
She's beginning to pick an interest in you. Keep doing what you doing but don't try too much to over impress.

Girls are like NEPA,they could go off anytime.
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:

guy you're wicked cheesy

Lol, nah the babe wicked pass grin grin
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by kingofchess(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
donblade855:
believe me she is not dat kind of person.
I pity u guy.....val is just 12 days 2 go...even though u post poo she will like it.
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by cruzita(f): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
val maga alert !!!!
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
kingofchess:
I pity u guy.....val is just 12 days 2 go...even though u post poo she will like it.
lol cheesy
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by donblade855: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
kingofchess:
she is not into those val stuff.
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by kingofchess(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
donblade855:
she is not into those val stuff.
hahahahaha....I swear u r a novice. just safe guide ur heart....no talk say I no tell u oooh. because na 911 go crush ur heart
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Omotayor123(f): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by vault(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
guys sha...... so because she liked your pic she........ CNT stop laffing gringringrin
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

gringringrin
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Why do boys fall for facebook like button
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
donblade855:
am nt rushing her. Have not talk to her since the day i told her that i like her.
ehen, keep being nice to her, but no allow her imprison you for friendzone o
Re: Does It Mean That She Likes Me by donblade855: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2016
firstking01:
ehen, keep being nice to her, but no allow her imprison you for friendzone o
lols, 4 sure na

(1) (Reply)

Asking A Girl Out, Is It The Same As Wooing Her / What Was Your Parents Reaction When They Saw The Person You Are Dating? / Ways To Know That She Is A WIFE-MATERIAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.