Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright (2923 Views)

The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by odogwu125: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
EdCure:

ignoramus, the river Niger flows through Agenebode in Etsako.

Your brain is apparently clogged with excess akpu and expired snuff.
I give up on educating you!
Lol. See illiterate. River niger also flow though niger kogi and anambra states. Do u evn kw d meanining of delta? D niger forms a delta clos d boundar of rivers, imo and anambra states, edo, akwa ibom, and cross riva state are nowhere close to d delta of river niger

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by odogwu125: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:

it's an insult when you culture less parasites feel you have a right to decide and claim what's not yours.

Whoever told you fools that Edo state wants to be part of your nonsense Biafran Country must be dreaming. Biafra starts and ends with the five Eastern states.
stop giving urself heart attack.
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Amberon11: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
don't let the igbos get to you. We all know their gimmicks now and we will renounce them when the time comes. As for oil, its just one of the many resources God blessed with us with. We have basically everything we need and they know this and that's why can't help their by force attachment. Who no like better thing?

Enahi:
@op I think y'all need to stop emphasizing on oil as the only thing that binds Us.

I hate to come on nairaland and insult a particular tribe not because I hate them but because I always notice their greed when it comes to the issue of oil. It irritates the he'll out of me.

I would really like to see.something different written about Niger Delta and not always about oil.
The Igbos fucking irritates me on this forum,their greed stinks.
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Enahi(f): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Scholes007:
your anger and vile cannot change the fact that anioma is igbo with clear igbo meaning and language. By the way go and look for the root of your problems, i believe anioma is not one of them.

Lol is this all you could write I expected more from you leeches,where is that Ugomba that I quoted sef?

FYI Anioma is under Delta State and Delta State is part of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If I repeat if you zombies ever get biafra y'all will end up with only the five Eastern States.
By the way when will you leeches stop been greedy land grabbers? Y'all are a bunch of disgrace, you have all finished killing yourselves over lands in the East now you are migrating to Niger Delta.

I wonder who gave you fools the divide and rule mentality you all carry about,it baffles me and it's not doing you all any good.

I was.expecting you leeches to come up with a theory on how Delta State was never part of Edo State,but you leeches disappointed me.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by zendy: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:

it's an insult when you culture less parasites feel you have a right to decide and claim what's not yours.

Whoever told you fools that Edo state wants to be part of your nonsense Biafran Country must be dreaming. Biafra starts and ends with the five Eastern states.

Edo is not part of Biafra, cry me a River.
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Scholes007(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:

Lol is this all you could write I expected more from you leeches,where is that Ugomba that I quoted sef?

FYI Anioma is under Delta State and Delta State is part of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If I repeat if you zombies ever get biafra y'all will end up with only the five Eastern States.
By the way when will you leeches stop been greedy land grabbers? Y'all are a bunch of disgrace, you have all finished killing yourselves over lands in the East now you are migrating to Niger Delta.

I wonder who gave you fools the divide and rule mentality you all carry about,it baffles me and it's not doing you all any good.

I was.expecting you leeches to come up with a theory on how Delta State was never part of Edo State,but you leeches disappointed me.
all your rants still didn't prove that anioma is not igbo. I never mentioned biafra I said igbo and you are blowing fuse.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by shakaZuIlu: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
[b]op this tactics is not working

we already know una target of division among SE/SS

the tactics is already stale

try again

you can only brainwash a blind man that doesn't know who the real enemies are.

I love ND and I schooled in ND delta state precisely and trust me this people are brotherly and friendly

i related with urohbo, ijaw, itshekiri, Ika, isoko, kwale, asaba, agboh, edo etc and trust me these people are great people soo friendly and peace loving (I find there names funny sha especially urohbo names grin)

SS and SE relates and there's nothing any person can do about it.

About biafra we keep saying it times without number that it's optional if ND people don't want to join they can remain in Nigeria but we're not talking about some few opinion on nairaland if majority of ND wants biafra the other minority will give way to majority opinion.
am optimistic that nobody and no true ND blue blood want this kind of Nigeria for his generation.
and trust me the SE will always support the SS in any of their struggle be it Niger delta Republic or anything the fact is that everyone is tired of this country

forget all this propaganda there will be full resource control since everything will be drafted into agreement

@op
try harder because the tactics is not working cheesy

cc
dearpreye truckpusher
[/b]
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by mightyokwy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:
@op I think y'all need to stop emphasizing on oil as the only thing that binds Us.

I hate to come on nairaland and insult a particular tribe not because I hate them but because I always notice their greed when it comes to the issue of oil. It irritates the he'll out of me.

I would really like to see.something different written about Niger Delta and not always about oil.
The Igbos fucking irritates me on this forum,their greed stinks.
What else can some one write about Niger Delta if not oil or militancy. Oil is the only thing that unite Niger Delta. Can you tell me one thing that unite Edo culture with that of Efik or Ibibio. Bear in mind that imo, abia and ondo is also part of this phantom location called Niger Delta. So i dnt knw why you guys from Edo state keep on making noise about oil. I grew up in Benin city Nd till today have not seen a vibrant Benin youth that is making wave in his or her choosen career. The only thing you guys are known for is cultism and prostitution. Thank God for Esan and egbeta boys bcs they are only hard working people in edo state.
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Enahi(f): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
zendy:

Edo is not part of Biafra, cry me a River.

Geez Zombie who wants to be part of cannibalistic creatures? We don't eat humans in Niger Delta that's why you all need to go far. We need to disinfect the whole of Niger Delta and mop you leeches out before y'all turn us to vampires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by OFFICIAL336: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
My Aunt is from Anioma and she has never denied being an Igbo. Am from Aks and I have never denied being a Biafran. I lost 9 uncles fighting for the State of Biafra nd their legacies will never be in vain.
Biafra will NEVER cede an inch of her territory, even Bakassi shall never be abandoned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Scholes007(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:

Geez Zombie who wants to be part of cannibalistic creatures? We don't eat humans in Niger Delta that's why you all need to go far. We need to disinfect the whole of Niger Delta and mop you leeches out before y'all turn us to vampires.
I didn't even know you are from edo. Is edo in niger delta?
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by ariesbull: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
His fuse will blow soonest mark my word
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by ariesbull: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:

You Benin boy is taking too much
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by ariesbull: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
mightyokwy:

What else can some one write about Niger Delta if not oil or militancy. Oil is the only thing that unite Niger Delta. Can you tell me one thing that unite Edo culture with that of Efik or Ibibio. Bear in mind that imo, abia and ondo is also part of this phantom location called Niger Delta. So i dnt knw why you guys from Edo state keep on making noise about oil. I grew up in Benin city Nd till today have not seen a vibrant Benin youth that is making wave in his or her choosen career. The only thing you guys are known for is cultism and prostitution. Thank God for Esan and egbeta boys bcs they are only hard working people in edo state.

It's true

Can they tell me one Benin youth making impact
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by ariesbull: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
mulattoclaro:
I concur 100%. There's no difference between those three. Their only agenda is to lord of us. On the otherhand, only a foolish Niger Deltan will decide to go into an alliance with any secessionist group. They only have one agenda and which to marginalise, steal and oppress us. I pity the likes of dearpreye and who cannot read in between the lines and see what those people who made our son fail woefully as president really are. Thank God for tonyebarcanista, martineverest, Goodboiyy, spanishkid, edcure, enahi, truckpusher, tombraokoto and co who know these people for what they really are and what they represent.

This was what your fore fathers said .this what your fathers said and you are saying it

They want to Lord you..you are minority and your been lorded

How many Niger Delta owns oil well

Oh blame igbo again
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Enahi(f): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
mightyokwy:

it's either you are blind or you probably need to get yourself reading glasses. You probable didn't read all the thrash your igbo people were typing here about Edo not been part of Niger Delta,not that I care though but I won't hesitate to put people in their rightful places if my State is been insulted.

You know what I sincerely don't give a hoot about what State produces oil but I am very allergic to greedy fools and I derive joy in giving such people the medicine they deserve.

Don't be one sided go through the thread you will notice that the Igbos were busy typing thrash about my state.

And FYi Edo State has got some of the brightest brains in this country, someday am going to create a thread about great people from Edo State.

Igbos too are ritualist,drug traffickers,armed robbers,kidnappers and prostitutes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by ariesbull: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:

I wonder why you edo girl are not doing this Italy thing...igbo didn't deny you visa.. Try Morocco route

1 Like

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by ariesbull: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ugomba:
I just can't wait for Anioma state to stand.
If my Aniocha south is lacking development in any area, I will hold the LG Chairman responsible or house of reps member rep. Us and NOT these "Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo" want to kill us and take our oil.
- what have Bayelsa with just 8LGAs done with the huge FG monthly allocation it receives 4rm Aso Rock?

I want Anioma state that will be built on Human Resource and Not these Lazy and Pathetic OUR OIL all the time.

Nwanne forget our oil people ..they are plainly stupid
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Enahi(f): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
ariesbull:

It's true

Can they tell me one Benin youth making impact

Lol making impact in what aspect? I will surprise you Igbos very soon with a thread about Edo Youthes.
Edo youths don't do rituals or cocaine like you Igbos do,they work hard for their money. They are not greedy neither do they kill their parents,wives or kids to get wealth.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Ugomba(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:

Aniomaa. Doesn't belong to the Igbos, please we want you cannibals out of the whole of Delta States. You are all caricatures and polluters, Delta was formally part of Edo State and when the time comes you cannibals will be sent packing.

Aniomma land indeed,landgrabbing,bloodsucking parasites.
do you have a history of a mental problem?
Eyaa, i wil get u a yabaleft form.
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by cremedelacreme: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:

It's either you are myopic or simply daft. FYI Edo produces more oil than your s tupidd Imo state with a pig of a Governor.
Mumu, you are here fighting who is ND and who is not, meanwhile BokoHaram just bombed Benin City. When we say most of you Edo folks are confused lots, e go be like say na insult. Edo has more affinity to the SW than any other ND group.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/bomb-blast-in-benin/
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by ariesbull: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Enahi:

Lol making impact in what aspect? I will surprise you Igbos very soon with a thread about Edo Youthes.
Edo youths don't do rituals or cocaine like you Igbos do,they work hard for their money. They are not greedy neither do they kill their parents,wives or kids to get wealth.

Making positive impact

Just name one edo youth..just one Benin youth pls

Just one plsssssss

I know your on the streets now ...how many dicks have you heard today ?
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by ariesbull: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ugomba:
do you have a history of a mental problem?
Eyaa, i wil get u a yabaleft form.

Pls do..she is confused
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Enahi(f): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
ariesbull:

Making positive impact

Just name one edo youth..just one Benin youth pls

Just one plsssssss

I know your on the streets now ...how many dicks have you heard today ?

Who is on the street, are yoy mistaking me for your sisters or mother?

You need to go do a DNA test to ascertain if your mother truly gave birth to you, perhaps you were sold to your parents by another igbo woman. Lol remember that's you people's trade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
There is too much ignorance on this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Keystonn: 1:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Enahi:

Lol Riverines indeed, who dash monkey banana. You Igbos are human eaters and because of that you all belong in the forest.
edo hoe ... Am an Igbo man from Egbema rivers state .... I have nothing in common with u a hoe from faraway edo state ..

Now deal with it wink
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Eastlink(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Enahi:

Who is on the street, are yoy mistaking me for your sisters or mother?

You need to go do a DNA test to ascertain if your mother truly gave birth to you, perhaps you were sold to your parents by another igbo woman. Lol remember that's you people's trade.
Who let out this she zombie out of the cage?
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by zendy: 7:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Enahi:

Sorry but there is no tribe in Nigeria called Niger Delta. So until you start mentioning some of the 300 ethnic tribes in Nigeria, I don't know the people you are talking about.
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by Eastlink(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Enahi:

Edo youths don't do rituals or cocaine like you Igbos do,they work hard for their money
. They are not greedy neither do they kill their parents,wives or kids to get wealth.
If I hear? It's on record that Edo youths were the first in Nigeria to introduce the lazy concept of making fraudulent money in the psyche of our youths.
Edos were the first to introduce criminal elements into the society. Who remembers Shina Rambo, Anini, Monday Osunbor and other notorious criminals of yore.

International cocaine smuggling started from Edo, Ogedengbe was the first Nigerian to be arrested for cocaine related charges.

The first set of 419ners of Nigerian origin were Edos. The likes of Ade Bendel, Chief Gabriel Igbenedion and many others.

Edos introduced international prostitution into the country. It's on record that the first exporters of prostitutes to Italy, Spain and France were Bini girls who used their Catholic connection to soil the image of the country in Europe.

The headquaters of cultism in Nigeria is indisputably Benin. Aiye and Eye are good examples.

International flying witches had its root from Edoland. The highest conflagration of witches and wizards in Nigeria commune in Benin.
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by tbaba1234: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2016
madenigga:

LoL... I wonder o... Edo state a pure south west state shouting Niger Delta, let them tell us which tributary does the river Niger hv in Edo state, or which south south state is land locked, bunch of thieves.

Edo is made up of several influences from different parts.It is certainly not South west because it is not yoruba speaking for the most part.
Re: I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright by mightyokwy(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Enahi:

it's either you are blind or you probably need to get yourself reading glasses. You probable didn't read all the thrash your igbo people were typing here about Edo not been part of Niger Delta,not that I care though but I won't hesitate to put people in their rightful places if my State is been insulted.

You know what I sincerely don't give a hoot about what State produces oil but I am very allergic to greedy fools and I derive joy in giving such people the medicine they deserve.

Don't be one sided go through the thread you will notice that the Igbos were busy typing thrash about my state.

And FYi Edo State has got some of the brightest brains in this country, someday am going to create a thread about great people from Edo State.

Igbos too are ritualist,drug traffickers,armed robbers,kidnappers and prostitutes.
Hahaha, Enahi take it easy OK. Am Igbo guy and i grew up in Benin city so I know in and out of edo state. From what I have seen here, I think they are just trying to correct the op for not including other states in Niger Delta when he was mentioning states under Niger Delta. The op fail to understand that there are igbos in south south and so cold Niger Delta so he should't make it look as if Igbo nation is limited within the 5 states of South East. You also advice ur brothers to stop laying too much emphasis on oil when commenting on this forum bcs 4 states out of the 5 south east states also have oil and currently the oil is becoming useless. Advice them to get busy, work hard for them selves and stop shouting our oil waiting for the government to do every thing for them. I like Benin girls, they are good looking, that is why I can't do away with my beautiful Ese.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? / Benjamin Adekunle’s Interview Sparks Hot Debates / What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.