Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa (31084 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / Air Force Destroys Another Boko Haram Terrorist Logistics Base. Photos/Video / Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by asadike(f): 2:20am On Feb 03, 2016
chinchum:
you wished death on millions of Nigerians living in the NE/NW , the epicentre of the boko haram war. Will it be too much sacrifice if you will just die, so they can live and not die in the hands of boko haram? Please, go and die.
stop trying to be holy, i wonder if u reason from your anus, am gonna ignore u from now on.

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by 2sex(m): 5:23am On Feb 03, 2016
asadike:
i did not wish u death and for wishing me death, u will be d first to die.
your mouth eh... see as your pic dey gather fans like bee to honey
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by crazygod(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Yes o. Substandard Jonathan airforce drone @ work. tongue
In other news, @ asadike this ur pic sef na airforce drone

3 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by holyokoto(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2016
madridguy:
May God continuing to grant the Nigeria Army Wisdom and Power to defeat BH.

Nigerian Air Force
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by lonelydora: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Nice one. Kudos to our gallant men.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by ayindejimmy(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Nice innovation
I just hope all the logistics and intelligence were gone so as not to start hearing later that there were actually hostages in that base.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by kobonaire(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2016
That was "sweet" to watch
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by ebakhaiyhe(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Mr lie lie Mohammed, these republished equipments from JEJ are working oh. You don't need to run others down APC
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by efilefun(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2016
asadike:
what hate and wickedness, u dis cruel hypocrite of d highest order. for u not to die during gej's tenure, i myself will not die in Buhari's tenure. I will live and watch as d drama unfold. Ekwensu umu anumanu.
Mynd44 ishilove Abeg what's the meaning of Ekwensu umu anumanu
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by joey150(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Why not just bury sambisa forest with air strikes and count our losses!
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by alaskido(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
We hope it is not Cameroun territory that has been bombed by NAF. You go hear news later.

1 Like

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by efilefun(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
ebakhaiyhe:
Mr lie lie Mohammed, these republished equipments from JEJ are working oh. You don't need to run others down APC
republished what huh!!??

1 Like

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by DesChyko: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Lol. The same modus operandi employed by the military in the past government is still being employed now. The only difference is the roles are reversed. Those criticising such moves and publicity are now defending it. Nigeria is comic grin

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by hansad: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2016
MrALIVE:
go back to school! You are a stark illiterate

Are you sure you went to school at all? Does Nigeria military really need drone to target and bomb Boko Haram?
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by AlPeter: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2016
asadike:
I feel sorry for d NA and i wish them success but karma is watching and waiting for Buhari, Buhari will never defeat boko haram, he played on d lives of people using them in propaganda to oust gej now we are facing d worst scenario in his tenure.
see your life? Would Buhari have been able to use Bokoharam issue against GEJ if GEJ had dealt decisively with them in 2010 when they were still using stones and arrows. Babe, Hate will only make you UGLY inside and out shun it.

3 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by M4gunners: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Na logistics dem dey bumb?Dem no see Shekau to bumb? Nonsense
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by OutOnBail(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2016
This is why GIS is needed and more reason the course is hotcake cool
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Shymm3x: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Lmao.

Apart from the cringeworthy commentary - this has to be the most primitive and funniest video of aerial attack I have ever seen. Are these people for real? Looool

I'm sure BH folks were also laughing their arses off after the nonsense.

@missy89
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2016
How big is this so called sambisa forest?
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by klax(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
How do you bombed again people that you've "technically defeated" them? Una lies self no dey get break?

God bless you.

I'm no longer interested in whatever anyone say as per millitary fighting boko haram again I realised it's all work of APC moles.

Lies lies lies and lies everyday 500 boko haram killed 700 people rescued tomorrow 100 boko haram killed 500 people rescued, pls from where What is the population of borno state as a whole And how many are the boko haram that 500 killed all the time and never finished
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by maxzzo1(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmmm this looks like cinema!!!!
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
sure say no be CALL OF DUTY video game dem dey show us because d game aerial bombing look like this too.....
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by jstriker442(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
illiterate IPOB youth, look below.

technically - Dictionary Definition :

Something technically true is actually, really
true or correct but it may not be the way people
think about it.
bros, 4get all these english, our govt a'nt telling us d truth

hw many months, and they are just discovering their logistics base in d same sambisa forest
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by ibietela2(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Mykel4God:
When I was reading this write-up, I just feel like crying but tears no just come, infact I open my eyes for like 30minutes for tears to come but tears no just come :- :'

Check it out!

1. Welcome to my country where politicians who had ruled about three to four decades ago are still the leaders of tomorrow

2. Welcome to my country where electricity bill in a month is more than the President salary

3. Welcome to my country where investors from neighboring country thrive and succeed but citizens finds it difficult to complete a 3square meal daily

4. Welcome to my country where citizens are slaves to the leaders

5. Welcome to my country where terrorism act is now legal

6. Welcome to my country where parliaments and National assembly has been turned to boxing ring

7. Welcome to my country where corruption is the motto

8. Welcome to my country where citizens trade their human rights for foods and money

9. Welcome to my country where education has become more expensive and unemployment is now official

10. Welcome to my country where social amenities are now what people are not sure of

Abeg what is the name of that "my country"?

Go and sleep sire
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Izontubo(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Who bought this drone? ??
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Nbote(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmmm.. More grease to una elbow. But make una stop dey do boju boju with dis insurgency wahala. I thought dey said dem no get base again recently
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Mustafa567: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2016
Mykel4God:
When I was reading this write-up, I just feel like crying but tears no just come, infact I open my eyes for like 30minutes for tears to come but tears no just come :- :'

Check it out!

1. Welcome to my country where politicians who had ruled about three to four decades ago are still the leaders of tomorrow

2. Welcome to my country where electricity bill in a month is more than the President salary

3. Welcome to my country where investors from neighboring country thrive and succeed but citizens finds it difficult to complete a 3square meal daily

4. Welcome to my country where citizens are slaves to the leaders

5. Welcome to my country where terrorism act is now legal

6. Welcome to my country where parliaments and National assembly has been turned to boxing ring

7. Welcome to my country where corruption is the motto

8. Welcome to my country where citizens trade their human rights for foods and money

9. Welcome to my country where education has become more expensive and unemployment is now official

10. Welcome to my country where social amenities are now what people are not sure of

Abeg what is the name of that "my country"?

hmm check this out.

www.nairaland.com/2858924/president-buhari-should-see-im
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chubhiee: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Nice innovation
I just hope all the logistics and intelligence were gone so as not to start hearing later that there were actually hostages in that base.
These are black lies from the pit of lai Mohammed.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chubhiee: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2016
maxzzo1:
Hmmmm this looks like cinema!!!!
The video is fake and tailored to dazzle the feeble minds.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chubhiee: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2016
jstriker442:
bros, 4get all these english, our govt a'nt telling us d truth

hw many months, and they are just discovering their logistics base in d same sambisa forest
That video is a joke of the century from lai Mohammed.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by hopilo: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2016
The substandard Drone bought by GEJ can Bomb? idonbelivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game / Gas Price Wahala!!! / Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.