Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa (31087 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / Air Force Destroys Another Boko Haram Terrorist Logistics Base. Photos/Video / Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Reference(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Sambisa again. That place is becoming our Vietnam....or Laos.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by holyokoto(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
How do you bombed again people that you've "technically defeated" them? Una lies self no dey get break?

You are not making any sense, hope you know
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by omoalayo(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
I dnt get something.. Did Buhari buy this weapons that are nw used to fight boko haram..don't blame Me o.. I only heard some few days ago that Jonathan bought fake weapons..
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by ocelot2006(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
CH-3A Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV), another "substandard" weapon purchased by the GEJ administration.

Buhari, Liar Mohammed, please take note b4 spewing more trash and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by ilovecritics(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2016
MrALIVE:
go boack to school! You are a stark illiterate

But u got the message right?
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by frisky2good(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2016
So saharareporters referred to a whole group captain as Mr? That is either ignorance or disrespect.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by lomprico(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Who buy d drone?
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by nairaman66(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2016
This video is laughable!

It seems more or less an edited script being played on Windows media player!
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by ocelot2006(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2016
omoalayo:
I dnt get something.. Did Buhari buy this weapons that are nw used to fight boko haram..don't blame Me o.. I only heard some few days ago that Jonathan bought fake weapons..

Nope. GEJ bought thr UCAV. Buhari has not bought even a single bullet
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by 36STATES: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2016
This is pure propaganda, Nigeria has no drone capable of firing missiles. Why can't they show the drone. Nigeria doesn't have the know how to operate a military grade drone. What GPS and satellite are they using for the drone? This is Lie Mohammed at work. If Nigerian army has such capacity, Lie Mohamed will be on air everyday embellishing the news.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by saintkel(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2016
chubhiee:
After watching this video with a penetrating mind, I laughed hard at the information ministry, lai Mohammed,airforce,Nigeria and those that posted this shiit.
Goodluck bought inferior warplanes and substandard ammunitions and yet they have d courage to tell us dis? I smell lies
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by shamecurls(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
How do you bombed again people that you've "technically defeated" them? Una lies self no dey get break?

smh
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by ocelot2006(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2016
36STATES:
This is pure propaganda, Nigeria has no drone capable of firing missiles. Why can't they show the drone. Nigeria doesn't have the know how to operate a military grade drone. What GPS and satellite are they using for the drone? This is Lie Mohammed at work. If Nigerian army has such capacity, Lie Mohamed will be on air everyday embellishing the news.

Actually we do. The GEJ bought a number of "substandard" CH-3A drones from China.

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chubhiee: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2016
saintkel:
Goodluck bought inferior warplanes and substandard ammunitions and yet they have d courage to tell us dis? I smell lies
That video up there is a national embarrassment.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by asadike(f): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2016
crazygod:
Yes o. Substandard Jonathan airforce drone @ work. tongue
In other news, @ asadike this ur pic sef na airforce drone
lol. just that its not sub standard o.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by jstriker442(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2016
chubhiee:

That video is a joke of the century from lai Mohammed.
the same way the white men deceived us with mirrors nd matches is sti hw our more enlightened country men are fooling us. Truth is most of us are sti as ignorant as our forefathers, only that we now put on clothes. We are indeed the ''gulliblest'' of all of mankind.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chubhiee: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016
jstriker442:
the same way the white men deceived us with mirrors nd matches is sti hw our more enlightened country men are fooling us. Truth is most of us are sti as ignorant as our forefathers, only that we now put on clothes. We are indeed the ''gulliblest'' of all of mankind.
Poverty and lack of proper education is what they are using to lock down majority of Nigerians down. It is our collective duty to see we rescue as many as possible from their grip.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by bamite(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2016
asadike:
I feel sorry for d NA and i wish them success but karma is watching and waiting for Buhari, Buhari will never defeat boko haram, he played on d lives of people using them in propaganda to oust gej now we are facing d worst scenario in his tenure.
With this your comment i wish you or your family member will directly affected by this BH, so that your senses can finally come back. Olosho
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by maestroz: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2016
ProfessorPeter:

As a professor, come up with 'techniques' that would assist the military in winning the war.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by o42austino(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
Izontubo:
Who bought this drone? ??
GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by o42austino(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
lomprico:
Who buy d drone?
GEJ, search YouTube u will see more videos of its bombardment during GEJ tenure.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Decryptor(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2016
chinchum:
Why so much hate and wickedness Why masquerading your evil intent with a success wish for Nigerian Army? Buhari will defeat bokoharam over your dead body.

Dream on....it's allowed!
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by o42austino(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2016
36STATES:
search YouTube videos u will see many bombardment carried out by the drone during GEJ tenure, we hv the drone and it was purchased during GEJ.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by dacovajnr: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Haba same logistics base that was bombed some months back? Abeg who press Rewind..Haba! You can lie,lielielielie.Apc kilode!
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chubhiee: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2016
maestroz:

As a professor, come up with 'techniques' that would assist the military in winning the war.
Have they 'consulted' the Prof and he refused to oblige them?
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by franklingud(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
MrALIVE:
go back to school! You are a stark illiterate
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy chai!!
Guy u too wicked oo!
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by o42austino(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
chubhiee:

That video up there is a national embarrassment.
we actually have CH3A bought from China by GEJ, he also paid for two submarine for our navy to be constructed and deliver by China.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chubhiee: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
o42austino:
we actually have CH3A bought from China by GEJ, he also paid for two submarine for out navy to be constructed and deliver by China.
I'm not here to argue who brought what not. The video up there is wack and a national embarrassment.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2016
chubhiee:
After watching this video with a penetrating mind, I laughed hard at the information ministry, lai Mohammed,airforce,Nigeria and those that posted this shiit.

Can you explain your penetrating insight? That the NAF has the Chinese CH3 drone is no news. What is news is that it is armed, finding it's targets and eliminating them. Evidence of increased inter forces cooperation. But please share your penetrating insights. Else it would appear you are laughing on your own and we all know what that means.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chubhiee: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2016
greenpasture:

Can you explain your penetrating insight? That the NAF has the Chinese CH3 drone is no news. What is news is that it is armed, finding it's targets and eliminating them. Evidence of increased inter forces cooperation. But please share your penetrating insights. Else it would appear you are laughing on your own and we all know what that means.
A zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains.
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by emzila(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
you have just identified yourself a stark illiterate alongside those who like your post.
despite all your parents' effort, yet you end up like this.

1 Like

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Lionsclaw: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2016
May God punish the nigerian army and still they must do their job of protecting us why we sleep. They are bloody idiats. The only thing they are good at is malhandling innocent civilian. I saw a video of a dirty pus.sy cadet idiat maltreating a guy for calling her beautiful.

And I hope they know it was GEJ that bought the jet they are using.
Bloody militay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For President Since 1992 / Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.