Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. (3574 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Yhinkss:
You people are trying too hard. Is it not the same people Jonah could not defeat for years?
Desperation is not good for your health. Do you remember the amounts of ultimatum Jonah gave to defeat them during his years not knowing they were busy siphoning money and the soldires dieing like chicken
People were dying in Kanu to Abuja to Niger to Yobe to Bauchi in hundreds and jonathan was busy dancing fool ishly around
So wailing will only shorten your life

@bolded gringringringringringrin
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2016
[s]
funlord:
angry

Mr man stop being a senseless nitwit!

1; The fact that under the leadership of that your heroic buffoon from otueke the same boko haram where controlling large swathes of territory unchecked in the region but now they have been greatly decimated and dispersed is not a sign of CHANGE?

2; The fact that naija soldiers were abandoning ship and engaging in mutiny during clashes with these terrorists due to a perceived lack of support in terms of armament from the government, but have now suddenly reorganised themselves into a solid fighting force who have been recording a lot of recent successes against boko haram under the purposeful leadership of burutai/PMB is not a sign of CHANGE?

3: So the fact that now the same _idiots from your party that were denying our military access to funds needed to prosecute the war against boko haram, in order to feed their insatiable greed and love for impunity are now appearing in handcuffs and paying for their brazen wickedness mixed with _stupidity is also not a sign of CHANGE?

You must be suffering from Abysmal I.Q Deficiency Syndrome (A.I.D.S)!

**Slaps sense into the wack wailers vapid skull**

[/s]

Stop making noise my friend, we all know that you APC people are "technically" born liars. Now tell me how many village under control of the insurgents during last election.
How many village in Borno INEC failed to conduct election because of insurgents territory occupation?
We all know that Boko Haram was in brink of extinction when Buhari took over.
Instead of maintaining the tempo, he left them to regroup simply because they're his Misguided Brothers gringringringrin

Instead of accepting his woeful failures, all I see is blame blame blame blame.
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2016
after1:

The OP is wicked and heartless being, using the pictures of dead people for politicial isssh. What a shame
Close your mouth if don't know what to say.
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2016
erunz:
but why are APC supporters so hypocritical in nature. you condemn Jonathan for partying a day after bomb blast, but you lost your voice when BH attacked Dalori and Buhari was somewhere in Ogun State dancing skitibobo the next day.

Even in this administration there is a conspiracy in the media not to report the activities of Boko Haram. Hence why we thought BH has been defeated.

part of Jonathan's mistake was that he was never told the truth by his aides. I think Buhari is having the same problem. I pray he realised that early before thing fall out of hands.

One bottle of orijin for you.
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2016
luvinhubby:
Truthfulness is a sacrilege under this APC administration.

[size=18pt]
See finishing.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Igbos Reacted As Another Igbo King Goes Against Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / Biafra : FGN Under Pressure, Warns International Community, Plans Genocide. / Tinubu - "I Am Not Worried About The Exchange Rate"(see His Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.