Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) (31259 Views)

IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by adonbilivit: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2016
Make him use shoe waka for inside erosion before?
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2016
Magnus is so hated in his community. He has too much pride.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by Kx: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by ZeroTolerance: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Under PDP's Umbrella.
btw 8 years of Amaechi"s rule and his community is still like that.
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by Pastis: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2016
See Magnus Abe o, how many of these people fit see you after this show? Election don near you come start familiarisation. Thunder fire satan.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by megaweight(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
And the man is even using an umbrella ?? I smell decamping things.Now that pdp is so energise .... I wish him well buh never saw this from him when he was ssg.
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by bromama675: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2016
This must be in the past. Fake politicians looking for gullible Nigerians to deceive.
No, massive rain has fallen this year (in ogoni-land) to create the kind of flood i see in the pics.
Magnus, try something else, cos i live in Gokana here in Ogoni-land.
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2016
Gossiplover:
Senator Magnus Abe did the unimaginable by walking on bare feet to tour the riverine communities in order to identify with people of his senatorial district in Rivers State.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/rivers-state-senator-walks-on-bare-feet.html

Fake bare footing shebi him no just feel like wearing, what about those who cannot afford a shoe cos of poverty..
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by fujirice: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2016
So he couldn't get a rain boot for himself? Funny people.
The next news will be Sen. Magnus Abe flown to London to treat cold
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by princessbeauty: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Propaganda at its peak! Why e no waka naked? This can only deceive d gullible ones.
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2016
When it is elections time ,politicians will do anything just to win votes. Tell this man to kneel down in that water just to win some votes and he will do it,ask him to walk Hal naked just to won voters and he will.
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Deceivers!!!!! APC slogan as usual....for gullible Nigerians...
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by nnandu: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Gossiplover:
Senator Magnus Abe did the unimaginable by walking on bare feet to tour the riverine communities in order to identify with people of his senatorial district in Rivers State.

So what's he trying to prove? What did he do for his zone when he was senator? Shows absolutely nothing..
After election he would forget them and ride in his big car. Please let someone else represent that zone that's true change....
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2016
JUJU WALKING
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by greatme2good(f): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2016
I don't know why I have something different in mind.let me not say it shaaa.
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by mrajims(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
rubbish undecided
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by alphamodel1(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2016
I have a dream that one day them politicians will be having selfies with a mad man, all for political attention.
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Gossiplover:

This's highly unnecessary. What if something cuts his leg and he gets infested?

Your people don't need all these spotlight Publicity stunts. What they need is good and favourable policies. Let your actions do the campaigning
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by Misselocon(f): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2016
Is it Jux me or has everything become newsworthy these days?
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2016
no no no

this cant save him....
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by ahizih(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Bigmillz:
If der is one senator dat i knw dat will win de fore comin election, dat person is magnus abe. We rivers pipo disown him as we hav done to ameachi
wetin u jst write abeg?
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by kollyk4u(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2016
That does not stop him from wanting to suck dem dry indirectly...if u know what I mean.
E good small sha, showing them he was once like dem... End time senator. Abi make I call am Senator BAREFOOT ;DThat does not stop him from wanting to suck dem dry indirectly...if u know what I mean.
E good small sha, showing them he was once like dem... End time senator. Abi make I call am Senator BAREFOOT
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by nikz(f): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Nicur:
Apc people sef lol that's now they feed their ZOMBIES!! nobi buhari's wife fry yam before elections? where she dey now? nobi mere commissioner enter bus dey campaign ? this politicians can do anything to get power!!! and once they have it!! na OYO things!! angry
Seriously. #deceivingthemassess. E no go work this time!
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2016
so na we this man de use do jamtamanta
ABI?
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by Super101: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Hypocrisy
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by emenideen(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
efilefun:
Lol oga go wear ur shoe make you leave "I have no shoe" format for don Fortunato the ineffectual buffon. Even there's someone in the pic wearing rain boot. Nigerians are wiser now

Lol @ 'Don Fortunato'. And now some Oyibo want to make a hero out of him.
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by breakeven: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Fotoshop and fototrick whom are they deceiving?
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Why didn't he keep umbrella aside... sad
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by AhmedInusa: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Next...!!
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by buddylawson: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
If he likes he should walk on his head down while canvassing for votes, he will loose again. Rivers State is PDP n PDP is Rivers State
Re: Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2016
One former President once had no shoes.

This one currently has no shoes.

Buhari bet why?! cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation / Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.