Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos (24041 Views)

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by CastedDude: 4:38pm On May 22, 2017
A member of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB in Ohaukwu local government of Ebonyi state was spotted with handcuffs on the road. According to reports, the young man who donned IPOB attire - was arrested at Nkwo Amike, on his way to his shop...

It is unknown whether the young man was later released or taken to the police station, as at the time of filing this report..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/ipob-member-spotted-with-handcuffs-in.html

1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by HungerBAD: 4:38pm On May 22, 2017
Damn.

These IPOB guys are good. I mean,they have even started manufacturing fake handcuffs too,coupled with the millon other things that is fake that they manufacture.

You can see from the pictures that the cuffs is open,so what exactly is their game plan?oh yes i remember now.

Cause themselves bodily injuries,wear fake handcuffs,circulate the pictures online and claim the Nigeria Army did it.

Just like the fictitious Soldiers nobody has still seen,strip their women of their clothes last week.

The Devil wey go Punish all of UNA wey be agents of confusion in Nigeria still dey do Manicure for Agege.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by CastedDude: 4:39pm On May 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Jabioro: 4:44pm On May 22, 2017
Cook news to seek attention.. where is security agents that arrested him, what was his offence,? as the handcuffs is about to be put into use the photographer is already at hand.. who lead him, to where.. many questions ...begging for answers

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by rheether(f): 5:01pm On May 22, 2017
The blogger have achieved his or her aim..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Bridget95(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

These IPOB guys are good. I mean,they have even started manufacturing fake handcuffs too,coupled with the millon other things that is fake that they manufacture.

You can see from the pictures that the cuffs is open,so what exactly is their game plan?oh yes i remember now.

Cause themselves bodily injuries,wear fake handcuffs,circulate the pictures online and claim the Nigeria Army did it.

Just like the fictitious Soldiers nobody has still seen,strip their women of their clothes last week.

The Devil wey go Punish all of UNA wey be agents of confusion in Nigeria still dey do Manicure for Agege.
na only Agege? why not oshogbo?

yeye dey smell,BMC robots everywhere.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by waledeji(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2017
Bridget95:
na only Agege? why not oshogbo?

yeye dey smell,BMC robots everywhere.

IPob jew

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by kingzizzy: 5:53pm On May 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

The headline said "IPOB member spotted with handcuff". It never said "in handcuffs". Already, you have jumped to the conclusion that the guy is in handcuffs and wants indulge in fake news. It is you manufacturing fake news here

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Malawian(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

that guy doesnt even look like an Igbo. i wonder which game the abokis in ebonyi is playing now.

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by BrutalJab: 7:02pm On May 22, 2017
The guy in that pics is an Abokii

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 22, 2017
All Igbos are terrorist that is the best thing to do. You can see Igbos below with their biafra cap, uniform training to war Nigeria. Snapped today in Umuahia Abia State.

Handcuff is small anytime u catch IPOB terrorist members do them anything u will do boko haram. Because Igbos are terrorist, they are very evil and bad. rubbish.

29 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Caustics: 9:18pm On May 22, 2017
shocked this is a confirmed abokeeee.
jungle cap on the head and flag on the shoulder. seriously? and his office is inside the bush abi?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2017
You can only fight the man but not his ideologies and made up mind!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Chrisrare: 9:19pm On May 22, 2017
So much hatred towards Igbos by those amala eaten scar faced miscreants from brown roof republic.. Yet they won't let Igbos separate and go their way..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Alariwo2: 9:19pm On May 22, 2017
like play like play.. these Igbos are drumming for war

Justice Binta Nyako shebi your eyes have clear now.
It's Kanu's release that's giving these guys liver. biafuro my ass

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by lockupnop: 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
Handcuff inside bush OP Ogun kill ur charger angry

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by dolphinife: 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
The next thing is to blame the olice and Buhari/osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by walemadu: 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
they should be free to decide their future. Nigeria is not encouraging anyone anymore. just sayin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
h

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by XXLDICK(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
later they will accuse the national army. them go say na army handcuff am

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Opeedo(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
I'm confused
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Moreoffaith(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
khikhikhikhi
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by 1shortblackboy: 9:22pm On May 22, 2017
too much rubbish
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Tenim47(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2017
Malawian:

that guy doesnt even look like an Igbo. i wonder which game the abokis in ebonyi is playing now.
ndi igbo.
the real igbo shows on his big head

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by heenriiy19(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2017
Receive sense dude

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Alariwo2: 9:24pm On May 22, 2017
walemadu:
they should be free to decide their future. Nigeria is not encouraging anyone anymore. just sayin

Recall all your people in Senate and House of reps earning fat salaries and also surrender all your Nigerian documents.. THEN LEAVE!

That's the only way.. We'll do well to shut you out too

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by omooba969(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
Ok
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
These ipob guys are going about things the wrong way and the whole momentum and awareness created by Ipob may end up being hijacked by politicians and aspirants.

No ideological basis, no direction, no superior argument, no plan of action, nothing! All we have is ridiculous costumes and instigating attacks so that they can cry victimization. If ipob is ready for business, they need to send a serious message to the world.

Firstly, they should initiate recall of all their elected representatives and senators in Abuja and replace them with persons sympathetic to the ipob cause.
The next thing is to ensure that only persons interested in ipob bd elected into political offices in the SE.

Not that they would be hailing thieves like Andy Uba and TA Orji and still be saying they want Biafra.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by 4ward(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
ok
Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by Mcowubaba: 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

You always rush to be the first to comment to write your usual long useless epistle.

See, I want us to do something very serious now..
Kneel down, close your eyes, place your right hand on your head, then your left hand on your Penis

Say this "any Ancestoral spirit, any divination, against my future, against my tribal mark, against my Sperm, against my common sense, die by fire, die by fire ×6

May the Lord of Chukwu okike abiama answer you

You are delivered, go to any Bible believing church for your testimony grin

I recommend that Mountain of fire or Synagogue Church

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos by haykes(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
Iyan laya eni to post iro yi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE / Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.