Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. (718 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / My fiancée is cheating again / 12 Challenges Nigerian Girls Go Through That Men Just Don't Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. by afesimicaleb(m): 5:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Av been dating dis babe for sometime nw, as a student ARCHITECT I'm always very busy, but the little time i have, I try make it memorable.
Lately she been asking me funny questions like y I don't get jealous, cause she normal get romantic love text from all dis love searching niggas, normally I see the text but I don't actually talk about it. It came 2 my notice she's been cheating. My fear is that I'm not bordered about it, I still dnt stress myself by telling her, cause I'm not interested in her lies or apologies. I knw some of you would be mistaking this for love but sorry it aint. My female friends say I should breakup since i have no plan for her, but i feel i should just keep on enjoying myself cause every relationship comes with a price.
I would love 2 read your opinion about this.
Re: She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. by Joshchi(m): 5:42am On Feb 03, 2016
I wonder why you need our opinions when you have stated clearly that you don't care what she does. However, you have had advice from friends and you shunned them. So good luck in your search for advice man
Re: She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:48am On Feb 03, 2016
Guy follow heart cos u were the shoe alone. See link below
Re: She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 03, 2016
See, you are still young. The moment you start to let that bother you, I bet you'll loose it. Your concentration on other equally important things will diminish, you won't eat well nor sleep well. Just see everything in this world as temporary, something u can loose anytime,even the women in your life and bruv, you'll have peace.
Even your life sef is temporary.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. by gabinogem(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2016
Great advice from the one above me... some ladies just want u to see them as the focal point in ur world irrespective of the ills they engage in... just as the guy at the top said, see everything as temporal, just be happy with urself & those around u, cut distractions at all cost.
Re: She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. by firstking01(m): 6:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Stop asking us for advice cos deep inside ur heart u dnt love her
Re: She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. by cruzita(f): 6:30am On Feb 03, 2016
what other advice do you need when u have made it u don't love or have any plans for her.
Re: She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. by gomzy121: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2016
non sense
Re: She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. by Flexherbal(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2016
When you start using my herbal product, she won't cheat again.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Greeting Mean To Africans? / She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree / Surrender To What Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.