Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? (1195 Views)

Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Metuh Finally Granted Bail,See His Pics With Director Of New Media Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by Mixty: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2016
The Oliseh Metuh I know before his incarceration by PMB can not stay more than a few days before releasing a critical and damning statement on the Buhari administration.
But it seems Buhari's tyranny has finally surpressed him. He seems to been cowed. He has been conspicuously silent since he resumed work as PDP publicity secretary.

Is this how the new dictator in town called Buhari plans to silence and oppress all forms of opposition?

2 Likes

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by Abatsam111(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by vedaxcool(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Mixty:
[s]The Oliseh Metuh I know before his incarceration by PMB can not stay more than a few days before releasing a critical and damning statement on the Buhari administration.
But it seems Buhari's tyranny has finally surpressed him. He seems to been cowed. He has been conspicuously silent since he resumed work as PDP publicity secretary.

Is this how the new dictator in town called Buhari plans to silence and oppress all forms of opposition[/s]?

I suspect Buhari lodged N400M in his account, ordered him on no account should the money be returned and instructed him to eat up EFCC documents! Nonsense you would say right? So is your useless op!

Thread owned! cool

15 Likes

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Lol this is funny.. "We told you"

1 Like

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by vault(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2016
you really don't know what dictatorship means do you?,....... go and read about Kim of north Korea who killed his own uncle with hungry dogs after just suspecting him of treason,, you will know olisah metuh and co are very lucky to be in a democratic nation. tyranny ko...... don't say sh!t if you know nothing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by Adaowerri111: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2016
What will an ex convict say to Nigerians, are we suppose to listen to an ex convict? that guy will forever remain silent

3 Likes

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by babyfaceafrica: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2016
You think its easy to stay in the ''zoo'' prison and remain the same....just wait till kanu comes out,his ring tone will be the national anthem.......kikikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2016
He no longer possess integrity to criticize any body let alone a working government..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by giantstrides(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2016
vedaxcool:

I suspect Buhari lodged N400M in his account, ordered him on no account should the money be returned and instructed him to eat up EFCC documents! Nonsense you would say right? So is your useless op!

Thread owned! cool

Lol, perfect reply...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by Aufbauh(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2016
If there is honour amongst thieves then Metuh should kindly resign his position as the spokesman for the PDP to save his party some honour.

It is commonsensical that no man put a coal of fire in his bossom and will not expect to be burn. You can't be talking too much when you knew you have cockcroaches in your wardrobe.
An unintelligent posture brought Metuh to his knees.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by DropShot: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Metuh lacks any moral qualification to criticize the govt of the day. Same with the Ineffectual Buffoon, FFK (the man with mouth diarrhea), Dokpesi, and all those in PDP who helped to create the mess we find ourselves in.

Btw, Metuh already knows he cannot come out of his case without bagging jail term.

And where has FFK been since all these days?

3 Likes

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by Mixty: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
You think its easy to stay in the ''zoo'' prison and remain the same....just wait till kanu comes out,his ring tone will be the national anthem.......kikikikikiki
Hahahahahaha grin
This is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by babyfaceafrica: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Mixty:

Hahahahahaha grin
This is funny grin
my brother the ''zoo'' beans and water can reset someones destiny

1 Like

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by byteHead(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Dear Metuh a brotherly message for you :

When a bird is alive it eats ants. When the bird has died ants eat it. One tree can be made into a million matchsticks but only one matchstick is needed to burn a million trees. Circumstances can change at anytime. Dont devalue or hurt people in this life. You may be powerful today but time is far more powerful than you'll ever be.

Good morning.
Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by GodpunishBuhari: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
He no longer possess integrity to criticize any body let alone a working government..

He's still recuperating

1 Like

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2016
You are suppose to be asking if really he got the money.

1 Like

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by HtwoOw: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Zoo or no Zoo

Nigeria will be one and Silenced or not , Metuah has commited a great act of terrorism against the nation with support from Dasuki and GEJ

He has to be silenced and punished
babyfaceafrica:

1 Like

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by Pidggin(f): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Indeed, it seems he has been intimidated. It's better he resigns to give someone else the chance of being the opposition mouth piece.

1 Like

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by Judolisco(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2016
I think so...pdp need a new man for metuhs job

1 Like

Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by BeClever: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
[s]
vedaxcool:

Thread owned! cool
[/s]

You see why people call you Zombie. Do you have any evidence to proof all this allegations or even your god Oga Liar Muhafairytales can cannot even believe how much you misunderstand him.

How many time would this be sounded to you before you hear...

Let me sound it to you again.

No one shall be said to be guilty of a crime until it's confirmed by a competent court of law.

Why is this so hard for you.. Haba!

Everything about Metuh is nothing but a mere allegations until proven by the prosecution.
Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by BeClever: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Aufbauh:
If there is honour amongst thieves then Metuh should kindly resign his position as the spokesman for the PDP to save his party some honour.

It is commonsensical that no man put a coal of fire in his bossom and will not expect to be burn. You can't be talking too much when you knew you have cockcroaches in your wardrobe.
An unintelligent posture brought Metuh to his knees.

And honour should not come up when we talk about Amechi, right?

Present to be ignorant from now till death, Metuh remains very very innocent till the prosecution can abandon their media image assassination and prove him otherwise in the court, until then drink ice water and go to sleep for the sake of your health..
Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by SurefireAsoOke: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by mildflame: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Let the EWU just say PHIN...
Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by mildflame: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2016
And where is FANI?
Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Meetuh has seen what he didn't think is possible. If you perform you get handshake, if mess up u get handcuff. Buhari!!!
Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by Mixty: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Buhari is a dictator that can not simply accept criticism in good faith. The man is worse than Abacha. no wonder, He said Abacha didn't steal a damn while he is busy receiving Abacha's loot from Switzerland
Re: Has Metuh Finally Been Silenced By Buhari's Administration? by 201320142015ob(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Back in the days,at secondary school, I was very poor in Maths and Chemistry. During the exams, I'd get between 2% and 8%.The results used to be announced out from the lowest to the highest marks, So i always was the 1st Or 2nd to be called out.One day, the Maths results were being released and my name wasn't among the first to be called out.The teacher got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s. Still my paper had not been called out. Everyone kept looking at me asking: "Guy wats up?" "How you take do am?" And the teacher went on to the 80s and when he got to 88%, He had one paper remaining.I then asked myself, could I have scored a 90% in maths?I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I knew I had proved the so called genius wrong, Could I have gotten 88%? I thought my dreams have been answered. The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me. It was unbelievable. Finally the teacher looked up and said, "There is a cow that did not write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come out now and get it".Then i FAINTED!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Letter To The President / Fmr. Senate President David Mark Escapes Attack In Agatu LGA While On Inspection / See How Gov.nyesom Wike's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.