Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors (29234 Views)

Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by danidee10(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Op you're absolutely wrong with number 1.....most white ladies don't see any problem in marrying a younger man.....it's just the way society is here in 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by AfroKnight: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
You don't even know how to arrange your points young man.

Oya change that number 4 to number 1. You can delete the rest.

1 Like

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by freedater: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
the post funny sha grin

for my brodas in d friendzone i give this to u http://freedater.com/datingandrelationships/5-ways-to-avoid-the-friendzone.

the lord is our strength cool
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by itsmayiela(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
6. RELIGION/ RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by missKiffy(f): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olusanya333 what exactly means the shameless few who prefer younger men, i dont get, whats shameful in not minding a younger man, say by two years, after all its people like you that will be shouting age is nothing but a number, pls dont call dem shameful

2 Likes

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by modestdude(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
Hi guys, happy new year to you. Never mind I have been busy reseaching as a young scientist and this below, is one of my many findings as a scientist

1. AGE DIFFERENCE: Speaking with different Ladies i observed and noticed that among the many perequisite for choosing life partner stands tall the Age difference. Often, Ladies as gathered, prefered men older than themselves; 4 at minimum. Only the shameless few prefer younger ones. Dating a girl? check the difference to know your fate!

2. ROMANCE AND SEXUAL PROWESS: Since it is a lifetime thing, romance is significant as much as sexual strength. Most ladies according to my research engage this method in disqualifying potential suitors. You hear things like "Cynthia forget about Tallesty1, he is not romantic" or, "Wristbangle? that two minutes man?"

3. UNDERSTANDING : Like I have briefly explained in my coming novel, Understanding is a key dertermining factor in choosing a life partner. Before a Lady can choose you as a Life partner there is this neccesity to meet the understanding gauge, anything below is "to your tent O Isreal"

4. WEALTH: Define it anyway you want, wealth rules. I'm not talking about money, everyone has money; you do, i do even if it is #10. But wealth not all have got. And that, has been the cruel criteria with which Ladies disqualifies suitors.

5. CHARACTER: Bad morals? Check it my brother, celibacy is your call.

Written By Starlingslimnets

You are an ineffectual buffoon for saying this. All these marriage counsellor wannabes. If I hire you for a relationship conference talk and you come there to spew this trash, I will break ur head before the audience. Nonsense. What's the rivalry between age and true love? Better stick to your science lane because love is not rocket science

2 Likes

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
op all dis critetia's can giv sumone cardiac arrest!
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Acidosis(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
Hi guys, happy new year to you. Never mind I have been busy reseaching as a young scientist and this below, is one of my many findings as a scientist

1. AGE DIFFERENCE: Speaking with different Ladies i observed and noticed that among the many perequisite for choosing life partner stands tall the Age difference. Often, Ladies as gathered, prefered men older than themselves; 4 at minimum. Only the shameless few prefer younger ones. Dating a girl? check the difference to know your fate!

2. ROMANCE AND SEXUAL PROWESS: Since it is a lifetime thing, romance is significant as much as sexual strength. Most ladies according to my research engage this method in disqualifying potential suitors. You hear things like "Cynthia forget about Tallesty1, he is not romantic" or, "Wristbangle? that two minutes man?"

3. UNDERSTANDING : Like I have briefly explained in my coming novel, Understanding is a key dertermining factor in choosing a life partner. Before a Lady can choose you as a Life partner there is this neccesity to meet the understanding gauge, anything below is "to your tent O Isreal"

4. WEALTH: Define it anyway you want, wealth rules. I'm not talking about money, everyone has money; you do, i do even if it is #10. But wealth not all have got. And that, has been the cruel criteria with which Ladies disqualifies suitors.

If I call you ediot now, the mods go ban me for 3 days again...

1 Like

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Sunnypar(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
From research done on the family and romance section, sex and money is very important.....2 minutes men would suffer find it difficult to pin a lady.
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
modestdude:
You are an ineffectual buffoon for saying this. All these marriage counsellor wannabes. If I hire you for a relationship conference talk and you come there to spew this trash, I will break ur head before the audience. Nonsense. What's the rivalry between age and true love? Better stick to your science lane because love is not rocket science

ahahaha

All these wannabe relationship doctors are the reasons I stopped visiting this section in fact.

I'll equally break his head if he spills that gutter talk from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by biazarre(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
naija gurlz........!!!! I deh laff oooooo grin
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Godpinkin(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Trash, where is lawma?
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olusanya333:

there is one thing you suppose to know!

WOMEN don't chose men! we chose them and if them fit into our criteria.

what you wrote is full of Shiite..

I may guess! you are still very young

2 Likes

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Godpinkin(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Trash! Call Lawma.
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
azeecoboy:
A good sense of humour is one of thequalities women almost always mention when listing off the things they look for in a man. We all know how much more fun funny people are than dull, grumpy people. Now this does not mean you need to be “the life of the party.” Women typically don’t gravitate toward drunken buffoons. A good sense of humour just means you know how to tell and take a joke.
the jargons you wrote is not of this world undecided

this just disqualified you!
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Olusanya333(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol....... see mentions on top post like i care
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by doyinisaac(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
Lol....... see mentions on top post like i care
You do not care yet you created the thread??really??and you want people to take the article seriously when you do not care about their opinion??...I do not blame you though,I blame Nairaland where everyone suddenly becomes a love doctor...

1 Like

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by malele(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
olaide92:
Nothing can satisfy a woman.

You said it all
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Olusanya333(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
You do not care yet you created the thread??really??and you want people to take the article seriously when you do not care about their opinion??...I do not blame you though,I blame Nairaland where everyone suddenly becomes a love doctor...
Baba i say go and learn the meaning of "opinion" and come back and edit your post.
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Olusanya333(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
danidee10:
Op you're absolutely wrong with number 1.....most white ladies don't see any problem in marrying a younger man.....it's just the way society is here in 9ja
Sorry bro, opinions can never be wrong or right they are simply points of view. To say, this is about naija ladies.
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by doyinisaac(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
Baba i say go and learn the meaning of "opinion" and come back and edit your post.
you want people to respect your opinion yet you get offensive when other people also give their own opinion too...
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by jstriker442(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
nenergy:

Who gave you the right to call them shameless? So a young independent guy finds an older lady attractive and wants something serious...she should reject because of shame? O, doctor do good, clap for yourself!
bros, nor waste ur mb. People jst wake up, think spoil, create one silly thread with no base then expect to be applauded

1 Like

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Olusanya333(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
sonofananimal:
there is one thing you suppose to know!

WOMEN don't chose men! we chose them and if them fit into our criteria.

what you wrote is full of Shiite..

I may guess! you are still very young
Lol.... like life is a script you right. And worthy of mention, knowledge is not a measure of age. Doubt me read comments of suppposed old men who can't express themselve without perogative and derogatory remarks.
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Olusanya333(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
you want people to respect your opinion yet you get offensive when other people also give their own opinion too...
offensive, qoute the offensive.
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by charlsecy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
nenergy:

Who gave you the right to call them shameless? So a young independent guy finds an older lady attractive and wants something serious...she should reject because of shame?
And the OP even calls himself a "scientist!"

Olusanya333:
....one of my many findings as a scientist..... Only the shameless few prefer younger ones.
A scientist calling people's preference shameless? When did science become normative or judgemental? Hmmmmm....

Hmmmmmm... again!

2 Likes

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by skywalker240(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
number 4 is every thing

If u aint wealthy they wont sit their brain's

Thats why even if a girl still loves u, she would still marry oshiomole (edo pipo no vex oo) or robert mugabe

#fact

Keep wondering no advise guys how to mk cash and becomw wealthy so they will do d right thing
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by skywalker240(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
number 4 is every thing

If u aint wealthy they wont sit their brain's

Thats why even if a girl still loves u, she would still marry oshiomole (edo pipo no vex oo) or robert mugabe

#fact

Keep wondering, no advise guys how to mk cash and becomw wealthy so they will do d right thing
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by oluvick(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
nenergy:

Who gave you the right to call them shameless? So a young independent guy finds an older lady attractive and wants something serious...she should reject because of shame? O, doctor do good, clap for yourself!

May God bless you without measure. I was shocked when I saw that. C'mon OP, are you for real? Please edit that place ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
Lol.... like life is a script you right. And worthy of mention, knowledge is not a measure of age. Doubt me read comments of suppposed old men who can't express themselve without perogative and derogatory remarks.
this is not about expression or what so ever.

you made a derogatory statement about older women to the extent of calling them SHAMELESS because them choice to stay with someone younger than them.

after you will be the one that will be shouting age is nothing but number!

maturity deals with the MIND and not with age! you can easily know a person level of maturity by the way he speak and do things but hardly notice his age unless he/her told you......

you made a FOOLISH statement and still trying to prove proverb undecided

what are you!
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by chrish2i: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
old age go meet them like wide fire burning that shrine in their village............. u wen use foundation take e deceive ur bf u get character wewe///////////////// abeg ma pass
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
14teenK:
Ladies and there wahala
'there' undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by 14teenK: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
HateU2:
'there' undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
hello bae.....I used the PLURAL instead of the singular.....I appreciate but any problem undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.