Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 (106720 Views)

Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know / General Electric Graduate Recruitment In Nigeria 2016 / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by obinna002: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Seplat oil n Gas, Nigerian ports authority

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by bluecircle470: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2016
Then where will u put 'Accenture'?
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Stanbeto: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks i will relocate to one of them very soon. GODWIN
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by kelvinatkins(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2016
Dangote got me laughing Op must b high on sambisa weed nd Illegal Refnol Wia u put those political assholes
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by kelvinatkins(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2016
Dangote got me laughing Op must b high on sambisa weed nd Illegal Refnol
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Piroskeey: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2016
Nigerdock pay more than access bank,eg junior cleaners collects 45k pay ,months and the bigs senior ones get 80k and above,talk less of what i ean

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by cc150615(f): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2016
Amberon11:
crappy list.

Shell is undoubtedly number 1. In PH, you'd see a shell typist building mansions. Even their cleaners earn mad money.
Did u really say that
I wanna assume dt was a mistype.
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2016
abbey621:
If any of these companies pay their staffs less than 500,000 Naira a month then it's really unfortunate! The average salary of a floor cleaner working full time in America is about 400,000 Naira, average salary of a secretary working full time is about 600,000 Naira so can somebody tell me what's considered a high paying salary in Nigeria? angry angry angry

You know nothing about economics. Poverty is defined by where you live and not by converting currencies. Someone earning $2,000 monthly in America is just above the poverty line. In some places in America, earning 9millionThat is equivalent to someone earning 50k monthly in Nigeria. You need to get back to class and stop fooling yourself here

6 Likes

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Waliyllahi(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2016
RedCapChief:

Are you for real? I know there is money in investment banking, but is it to that extent?
Boss sir, on a lighter note, do u know any where a doc can work and earn ds much....lol.
Its well wt us
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Bolade005: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2016
scobaba:
Let me even come out straight for once.

The deception on top 10 paying, top 50 paying, top 100 paying is getting too much angry.

Since the topic is just based on SALARY, not 'best place to work' or 'most professional place to work', then i will tell you that if you are doing 'top 13 highest paid', then OIL FIRMS should be 12 i swear.

I see FMCG, banks and government work as highest paid and i just cant help but laugh. If any company in nigeria is paying ENTRY LEVEL less than 6m per annum, that company should not be mentioned among 100 highest paying firms in Nigeria. NO BANKS pay entry level 6m, so banks dont come in here.

I work with one of the top 5 oil exploration firms,so i can tell you about these 5 firms because we use the pay of the other 4 as benchmark to negotiate during pay review between Management and the union body PENGASSAN.

I am on level 3( came in with 5 yrs working experience elsewhere)I earn 25m per annum( Net of tax azzin my alert for 12 months). Level 2 earns between 18 and 20m net of tax while level 1 ( entry level) earns between 12 and 15m net of tax. Lets forget about 4 and above.

Even contract staff in this top oil firms earn between 6 to 10m per annum. In addition, there are over 30 smaller oil firms that pay a minimum of 7m to entry levels in Nigeria.

I hear some people say Bank Managers earn more than some above mention oil companies. Which bank abeg? If you are talking about the profit sharing being large, pally you are talking about General Managers, Executive Directors and MD. Tell me the day you will get to that high profit sharing position if you join entry level today even in the almighty Diamond bank and Access bank.

Nairaland is filled with young people hungry for financial success and better life, you dont i repeat you dont mention FMCG and BANKS as highest paying even in first 50. In tubaba's voice....DONT TRY TO DECEIVE YOUR PEOPLE.

If we are talking about 'most professional place to work', or 'quickest place to get a job',then you can start mentioning FMCGs,audit firms, ict firms etc because oil firms are some of the most difficult places to get jobs. But hence its just money.... Highest paying firms, my brothers and sisters leave matters. Oil firms win am everyday. Forget falling oil prices. Salaries will never reduce... NEVER. At worst, the companies will sack and when they sack, you go home with some good cash.

Some oil workers will say this boy don spoil show cos in reality, we dont talk about our pay outside. I did this just to give a pointer, so people dont get deceived and start husling civil service expecting 15m per annum grin

God bless my hussle.........and yours wink
Pally, you korrect die

2 Likes

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Amberon11:
crappy list.

Shell is undoubtedly number 1. In PH, you'd see a shell typist building mansions. Even their cleaners earn mad money.
lol grin
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2016
NAIRABET number 1... Dangote iffa hear

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2016
what about KPMG, besides which Nigerian Civil Service sef
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Donniewestly(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2016
Lazyreporta:
Good Morning Nigeria,

Today , we are here with another interesting topic titled ”The Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016. Without having to convince anyone on this it would be naturally perceived that this topic is a very serious and crucial one that will be needing careful observation while shedding more light on it .

Today, there is this drive that compels youths to go to school and be educated – they want to be successful people tomorrow so that they can also contribute to the success progress of the society . Getting a white collar job after graduating from school is like forcing a horse to the stream and forcing it to drink water because the demand for white collar jobs are on the high side rendering the chances of securing this jobs very narrow .

Most graduates wants to work in the oil companies because they have already concluded that they can’t make it anywhere else which is very naive and often speculated by prats – sorry to have used that adjective .

The lingering fact that there are greener pastures in the oil world can’t be swept under the carpet but don’t let this illusion blind your ability to tap into other opportunities that comes your way because they barely come by these days .

As a vibrant graduate with a beautiful and impressing certificate , don’t just continue to build your career wall around Oil and Gas companies as there are other big companies that need your managerial expertise . As a partial fulfillment of this expository and educative post i will be listing the Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 and we remain valid even in 2016 and for years to come .

Highest Paying Companies In NIgeria = Consider Working There

1. Dangote Company (FCMG)
2. NNPC (Oil and Gas)
3. Shell (Oil and Gas)
4. Chevron (Oil and Gas)
5. Nestle Nigeria Plc (FCMG)
6. Mobil (Oil and Gas)
7. MTN (Telecoms)
8. Nigeria Brewries (FCMG)
9. Coca-Cala ( Coke Soft Drink Company)
10. Guiness Nigeria Plc
11. Total (Oil and Gas)
12. Access Bank (Banking)
13. Nigerian Civil Service (Government)

http://lazyreporta.com/top-13-highest-paying-companies-in-nigeria-2016/

Lalasticlala
Pls OP make proper enquiries before posting or misleading folks. No doubt about those oil companies. There are African or indigenous oil and gas companies that pay as hire as those oil and gas companies you mentioned. In banking, where are the likes of Diamond bank, Union, GTBank, etc?
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Vick4rill(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2016
wheredemdey:
Lmfao

Ignorance is indeed bliss

For your info..there are tens of small small investment companies on awolowo road ikoyi that pay mad money.....same with some law firms that pay crazy money as end of year profit sharing......go to awolowo road. ...just before the Oando fuel station...by sweet sensation...you will see like 8different Mercedes g63 always parked outside ...same colour and all serially numbered.....its one firm that bought it for their staff....a firm of 13 staff...their head and assistant head uses rolls Royce.......leave this list jare...people dey earn mad money for this country man.
lolcheesy mad money
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Fran6ik: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2016
firstking01:
i dey laff u in burundi....kikikikikiki...

It's only totaL..mobil...chevron...nnpc i see there....seems ur not updated on oil servicing coys...you don hear of african oil services, aka aosoweL?,,,wat of oil test??...ok, wat abt drillog-petrodynamics limited where i did my i.t??...nest oil nko?, just to mention but a few, just enter trans amadi in ph, dem brekete there, chose any one you likecheesy...for ur info, there are oil multinationals who has risen in recent times to compete with haliburton, schlumberger and the ones u listed above...next time make ur research well.
pls bro how much does drillog pay its 6month i.t students?
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by firstking01(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2016
Fran6ik:
pls bro how much does drillog pay its 6month i.t students?
are u interested in the amount or the knowledge??
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by splashbaba01(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Bro,calm down wit dat reasearch nd retrace ur research work well cos I guess u neva travel beyond some part of lasigi
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by adaxxy: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
chayomastic:
dangote number 1 really?
na big lie,
Its not all that glitters are gold.
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by abbey621(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
ayodele234:

You know nothing about economics. Poverty is defined by where you live and not by converting currencies. Someone earning $2,000 monthly in America is just above the poverty line. In some places in America, earning 9millionThat is equivalent to someone earning 50k monthly in Nigeria. You need to get back to class and stop fooling yourself here

So why don't you educate me Mr. Economics! How is someone earning 9 million Naira in America equivalent to someone earning 50k monthly in Nigeria? Perhaps you meant someone earning 900k per month in America is equivalent to the same person earning 50k monthly in Nigeria, if this is true I would give your hypothesis 30% possibility but mr. man stop exaggerating! At this stage of my life I've probably done more schooling than most people you know so young man take your own advice and seek knowledge!
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Bishops10(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
firstking01:
u dey ph??
No but close to Ph.
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by firstking01(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
WeLL, as i stated in the thread, alotsa coys are in trans-amadi...just enter trans-amadi, go to ordinance junction, there ask of african oil servicing coy, ask of drill pet, ask of oil test in danjuma drive, ask of drillog-petrodynamics...that ordinance has a cross junction...dunno where u gonna come from, dnt u have smbdy in ph u can come and stay with for that period of time??
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by firstking01(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
WeLL, as i stated in the thread, alotsa coys are in trans-amadi...just enter trans-amadi, go to ordinance junction, there ask of african oil servicing coy, ask of drill pet, ask of oil test in danjuma drive, ask of drillog-petrodynamics, with ur i.t and recomendation letter, go to the gate and tell them u wanna apply for i.t...that ordinance has a cross junction...dunno where u gonna come from, dnt u have smbdy in ph u can come and stay with for that period of time??
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by sashx(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
sniperr007:

Access pays well but dat by force car loan chops d salary to pieces.

Thats for ETs. BT if u still compare the pay even after deduction of repayment, it's still way above its peers
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by adaxxy: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2016
kenobi007:

Ur uncle is greedy.
the man is saying the truth,
Sayyu and Dangote treats their workers like pack of shits if they are not Hausa or white skinned expatriates coat me anywhere.
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by MacMaster01(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2016
simiolu1:

When people talk about PWC, KPMG and other consulting companies in respect to pay, I laugh. Telecom vendors pay way more than that. I know a telecom vendor staff that is not a manager but his December bonus was 65k dollars.

When you say telecoms vendor, do you mean Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia and the likes?
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by simiolu1(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2016
MacMaster01:

When you say telecoms vendor, do you mean Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia and the likes?

Yeah. In reality those are big players. Nokia just completed an acquisition not long ago. Others include Netcom etc
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
U wantu port grin
MacMaster01:

Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by Seunlove1: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2016
God bless all nairalander
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by MacMaster01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
geobukky:
U wantu port grin
who no like better thing lol wink wink
Re: Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 by AnaCheks(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
scobaba:
Let me even come out straight for once.

The deception on top 10 paying, top 50 paying, top 100 paying is getting too much angry.

Since the topic is just based on SALARY, not 'best place to work' or 'most professional place to work', then i will tell you that if you are doing 'top 13 highest paid', then OIL FIRMS should be 12 i swear.

I see FMCG, banks and government work as highest paid and i just cant help but laugh. If any company in nigeria is paying ENTRY LEVEL less than 6m per annum, that company should not be mentioned among 100 highest paying firms in Nigeria. NO BANKS pays entry level 6m, so banks dont come in here.

I work with one of the top 5 oil exploration firms,so i can tell you about these 5 firms because we use the pay of the other 4 as benchmark to negotiate during pay review between Management and the union body PENGASSAN.

I am on level 3( came in with 5 yrs working experience elsewhere)I earn 25m per annum( Net of tax azzin my alert for 12 months). Level 2 earns between 18 and 20m net of tax while level 1 ( entry level) earns between 12 and 15m net of tax. Lets forget about 4 and above.

Even contract staff in this top oil firms earn between 6 to 10m per annum. In addition, there are over 30 smaller oil firms that pay a minimum of 7m to entry levels in Nigeria.

I hear some people say Bank Managers earn more than some above mention oil companies. Which bank abeg? If you are talking about the profit sharing being large, pally you are talking about General Managers, Executive Directors and MD. Tell me the day you will get to that high profit sharing position if you join entry level today even in the almighty Diamond bank and Access bank.

Nairaland is filled with young people hungry for financial success and better life, you dont i repeat you dont mention FMCG and BANKS as highest paying even in first 50. In tubaba's voice....DONT TRY TO DECEIVE YOUR PEOPLE.

If we are talking about 'most professional place to work', or 'quickest place to get a job',then you can start mentioning FMCGs,audit firms, ict firms etc because oil firms are some of the most difficult places to get jobs. But hence its just money.... Highest paying firms, my brothers and sisters leave matters. Oil firms win am everyday. Forget falling oil prices. Salaries will never reduce... NEVER. At worst, the companies will sack and when they sack, you go home with some good cash.

Some oil workers will say this boy don spoil show cos in reality, we dont talk about our pay outside. I did this just to give a pointer, so people dont get deceived and start husling civil service expecting 15m per annum grin

God bless my hussle.........and yours wink
Scobaba may your days be longer. Please Hook a brother up, can start with d smaller ones to gather experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.