Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. (33258 Views)

Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Davido Receives Condom From D.J, Ecool As South African Lady Twerks For Him / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by electrokcoi(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
dat babe bad eeeeee
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Olusola147(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
saasala:
So, because you snapped a 1975 like picture with Otedola's daughter we should dash you Likes on here. Bring your cheeks close, let me dash you hot slaps. When next you are submiting your cv, attach this picture to it, they will employ you sharparly.

If na me ehn, I will just press her breastss and run away. At least it will be in records that I once pressed a billionaire daughter's breastss grin
wetin happen! LWKMD!#TeamPressBreasts
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by popcykaylah(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
britzz:

I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER TWINNY, SHE'S A NAIRALNDER..GUESS WHO? tongue tongue
who? cheesy
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Jtmanager(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters guess the phone camera?

Na tecno cammon c1( one )
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by donsteady(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:
She is so smart and down to earth.
Never mind the face I made, the pic was taken after an event and I was well entertained by her turn table skills with some Hennessey X0. grin
Mitchewww photoshop grin
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
saasala:
So, because you snapped a 1975 like picture with Otedola's daughter we should dash you Likes on here. Bring your cheeks close, let me dash you hot slaps. When next you are submiting your cv, attach this picture to it, they will employ you sharparly.

If na me ehn, I will just press her breastss and run away. At least it will be in records that I once pressed a billionaire daughter's breastss grin

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooZ

In don jazzy's voice, *take kiss* kiss

Too funny

1 Like

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by maestroz: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:
Never mind the face I made, the pic was taken after an event and I was well entertained by her turn table skills with some Hennessey X0. grin

why you kom look like scarecrow for the pix? i am sure the babe go ask you if you overstayed in your mother's womb.

2 Likes

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Poseidon000: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
saasala:

[size=13pt]
WTF..pervertism has taken a new level.grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Smellymouth: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
E be like say na Airforce1 fone dem take snap dis picx grin
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Dminister(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
This one na ama head of horror.

According to igodie!
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
If na me ehn grin

I go just kneel down Propose grin grin
Me: Will you marry me ?
Cuppy : Yes (blushing)

For my dreamz grin grin
Small boy dreaminq big

Nigga just wake up and stop dreamin with ur eyes open
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by ebyoma(f): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
gosh! I've had a good laugh here. You guys are funny
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
If na me ehn grin

I go just kneel down Propose grin grin
Me: Will you marry me ?
Cuppy : Yes (blushing)

For my dreamz grin grin
Small boy dreaminq big

Lol.... dreamsssssszzzzz

Nigga just wake up and stop dreamin with ur eyes open
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by adellam16(f): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:
well done! Did she now marry u?
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
adellam16:
well done! Did she now marry u?
How is that you problem? cool
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by IBBG(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
saasala:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don laff tear belle. u be bad pikin.

1 Like

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Justinah4real(f): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
saasala:

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by adellam16(f): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

How is that you problem? cool
its ma problem o cos u r busy posing nd snapping with a woman u can only have in ur dreams ni. I bet she has forgotten u.
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by DrayZee: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
kamirun225:
I like you
Mind yourself!
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
adellam16:
its ma problem o cos u r busy posing nd snapping with a woman u can only have in ur dreams ni. I bet she has forgotten u.
I never knew you were a mind reader. tongue
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by freshareaboi(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ya'all insulting him cos he dark??.. Slavery is still in u pples blood
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by saintkel(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
tonygee88:
grin
Crying!
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Johnsown1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Whether ur took hennesy or not ur pix does don't make sence and by the how did it affect the price of garri at the market.
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Johnsown1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Whether ur took hennesy or not ur pix does don't make sence and by the way how did it affect the price of garri at the market.
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by tonygee88(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
saintkelm:
Crying!
smiling
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by DrDxtrz: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol you guys are mean, not like he created himself.. besides that's a bad picture quality.
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Ekaka1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:
Boy you....u--y o!! shocked
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Uniquestellz(f): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2016
saasala:

Lol!... Are you for real??
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by saasala(m): 12:43am On Feb 04, 2016
Uniquestellz:
Lol!... Are you for real??

I keep telling people, dont ever take me serious. I am not serious 98 percent of the time
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by bewla(m): 4:29am On Feb 04, 2016
u no get flash ur face no show only cuppy i see in that photo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview / Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.