Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans (3880 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / The Nigerian Senate Is Made Up Of Sub-humans: Mob Action Required / SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by yeanka007: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:
@Rossikk, you seem like a reasonable person with a heavily flawed sense of emotional disorder.

I do not want to quote all of your posts, but this is the question I put to you. 6000 years of recorded history on planet earth, show me which Black Kingdom in sub-sahara Africa can rival the Egyptian kingdom, the Assyrians, the Persians, the Babylonians, the Qing dynasty in China, the Japanese empire, the empires in the Sub-Indian continent, the Aztecs with their cities of gold, the Prussian empire, the British Empire, the Russian empire, the Mongolian empire, the Ottoman empire, the Seulecids. The Europeans, Arabs, Asians were making advances in civilization. The Greeks with philosophy, the Romans with construction, the Arabs with mathematics, the Indians with life sciences, the Chinese with trade, what did Black Africans contribute as a race?

Which other race have been consistent slaves for 6000 years apart from the black race? Right from the Sumerians to today? You and I belong to a savage race. There are individuals who turn out to be exceptions like Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu, Martin Luther King Jnr, Chinua Achebe... But they represent a percentage that is so small I can't calculate a figure.

History says Africa is cursed, the present say Africa is cursed, the future will only replay the past.

Look at you trying to pass your message across and your only way to do so is to wish that someone who you haven't seen and his mother be taken as slaves. Do you think that kind of reasoning is civilized or barbaric. I will give you an example of civilized, Brevnik killed 77 people and injured 319 people. During his trial, the relations of those he killed gave him handshakes because that is what civil people do. That is what Mandela did when he came out of prison, inviting the White supremacists to a dinner table. Today, Brevnik has his own private suite in a Norwegian jail, and undergoes therapy so that he can be helped.

In Netherlands, prisons are closing because there are not enough people breaking the law. You mentioned the US. Why was Obama voted in to end the war after the US people found out they were deceived by Bush? Did Tony Blair not apologize for the war? Why was there outrage in US after reports showed that there were no chemical weapons in Iraq?

Now compare that to Nigeria where the vast majority of people supported the government for killing 700 people because they belonged to a sect that blocked a road in a procession. 700 people and nobody is perturbed. A kid was shot in the vagina, and people say they deserve what they got. Such insensitivity, such barbarism. Look at Burundi? Look at the kind of leaders that constitute the African Union.

I will not say we should be re-colonized again. Recolonization will shut the voices of the very few intelligent people that can chart their own course. The average black man is a curse to planet earth. Destined to serve other races. Are Africans not slaves currently? There is no need to make it official. The most of them that leave the shores, where do they end up? Even with the technology and relatively low discrimination, what have we used our opportunity for. Look at Malaysia taking seedlings from Nigeria and today is one of the worlds largest exporter of palm oil.

For every reason you come up with why we should not be colonized, I can come up with a gazillion reasons why we should be packaged and sent to space alone to rot for all eternity (the Arabs should tag along too). The Europeans have left Nigeria for what, 55 years, and one region wants to neo-colonize the other 4 major regions? Is it not slavery, when the SS holds power and another region says they will make Nigeria ungovernable for him.

You can sample your emotional hogwash. Wish I burn in hell. I don't give a darn. It only shows you are primitive and barbaric. That you are a perfect specimen of what the OP said and what I have said in this long post. I will prove to be an exception. The question is will you?

-Lord

You are who you think you are, I don't believe Africa is a slave or caused continent.

Can you tell me a continent that has no flaw? The way this earth is made, nothing on it is perfect.

I think you are mental weak to believe that your race is cursed / slavery bond.

There are lots of things wrong with other continents but you are carried away by flashy things you see.
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by LordAdam: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2016
yeanka007:

You are who you think you are, I don't believe Africa is a slave or caused continent.

Can you tell me a continent that has no flaw? The way this earth is made, nothing on it is perfect.

I think you are mental weak to believe that your race is cursed / slavery bond.

There are lots of things wrong with other continents but you are carried away by flashy things you see.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

No continent has no flaw. But Africa's case is not a flaw, it is our way of life. There is no flaw in the living space of a mad man. You cannot compare that with a bachelor who did not wash cutleries and dishes before leaving for work in the morning.

The first case is akin to Africa, the second is akin to other continents.

I think it takes mental strength to see and affirm the truth even when it does not favor you. Again that is my sole opinion and you are welcome to disagree.

What do you mean by flashy? No matter how you flip the coin, Africa still comes last. It has been like that for 6000 years. Hoping it will change now is blind optimism. Do you know why? Because others will not stay static while we overcome them or equal them. They are moving exponentially and we are move arithmetically. We can never measure up.

The only thing that can change who we are is if we adopt a different style of thinking and way of life. But the truth is, how feasible is that? We are who we are. We are Africans. Our uniqueness makes us slaves and cursed. We have never changed. We do not have the capacity to change.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by yeanka007: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:

No continent has no flaw. But Africa's case is not a flaw, it is our way of life. There is no flaw in the living space of a mad man. You cannot compare that with a bachelor who did not wash cutleries and dishes before leaving for work in the morning.

I think it takes mental strength to see and affirm the truth even when it does not favor you. Again that is my sole opinion and you are welcome to disagree.

What do you mean by flashy? No matter how you flip the coin, Africa still comes last. It has been like that for 6000 years. Hoping it will change now is blind optimism. Do you know why? Because others will not stay static while we overcome them or equal them. They are moving exponentially and we are move arithmetically. We can never measure up.

The only thing that can change who we are is if we adopt a different style of thinking and way of life. But the truth is, how feasible is that? We are who we are. We are Africans. Our uniqueness makes us slaves and cursed. We have never changed. We do not have the capacity to change.

-Lord

Is the Europeans and other continents not a caused generation on the world. If other continents are not mad while would a sensible group of people be so eager is in creating atomic bombs.

Civilization as being described as people like you as the best things to have happened to human generation but close look as it, you will discovered that is a time bomb on this earth.

Note: I am not saying Africa is a perfect continent but I believe no continent is perfect.
Your statement about Africa is insulting to my person, next time you should said you believe you are a slave not saying Africans are slave.
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by LordAdam: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2016
yeanka007:

Is the Europeans and other continents not a caused generation on the world. If other continents are not mad while would a sensible group of people be so eager is in creating atomic bombs.

Civilization as being described as people like you as the best things to have happened to human generation but close look as it, you will discovered that is a time bomb on this earth.

Note: I am not saying Africa is a perfect continent but I believe no continent is perfect.
Your statement about Africa is insulting to my person, next time you should said you believe you are a slave not saying Africans are slave.

Oga, if Africans had the means to create atomic bombs we would. Civilization has happened to every race. The old Bini and Oyo Empire, even the Sokoto caliphate to the North had their own measure of civilization with hierarchy, different institutions, laws and what have you. The only difference is that they were very crude forms, not measurable to the other prime civilizations from other continents.

No one is saying any continent is perfect, but on a scale of continents that come close to being perfect. Africa comes last consistently for 6000 years. And even today it is the same case.

If you feel offended, I have no apology. Unless you prove otherwise that members of this race are cursed, lag behind other races, have been at the bottom since time immemorial, and have no ability to change their fate, you being offended is simply misplaced. You cannot become well unless you accept you are sick.

The christians say you cannot be saved until you accept you are a sinner (note, I am not a christian or religious for that matter).

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by bjdon: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2016
How sad that some people hate themselves to such a degree that they would advocate being slaves to others. What a shame.

We have lots of problems in Africa, many self inflicted, but we are also making slow progress. Things will not change overnight, most likely not in my lifetime, but I intend to do my bit as best I can, and lay the foundations so my kids can continue and hopefully either they or their kids will live in the Africa of our dreams. It will take time, attituteds need to change, new fearless and patriotic leaders who have the peoples good at heart need to rise up in large numbers. This WILL happen. If you check the history of modern African since the 60's you can already see progress. There was a time in the 70's and 80's when practically every African nation was ruled by a 'Strong Man' either Army or One Party state. Today those are the exception. We take for granted things like a mostly free press across Africa, forgetting that it was a few decades ago that Idi Amin was killing people for daring to write a bad word about him. Constant steady progress. It's slow but we CAN NEVER loose faith in ourselves or our destiny. If we do then what's left?

The OP is obviously educated. You got that education because of FREEDOM. Do you really think you would have the ability to come and write such an article if you were a slave. No. You would be uneducated working on some farm or mine or building site from morning to night. No rights to anything not even to your own wife. Are you really telling me you would prefer that to what Nigeria or any other African nation has to offer

The recent CNN freedom project exposed the activities of modern day salary and the terrible lives slaves across the world live in. From the sex industry to fast food. Maybe the OP should go and voluntarily become a slave and let's see if after 5 years he'll still feel the way he does. It's very easy to declare love for slavery and servitude when you are a free man. It's also the height of hypocrisy
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by orisa37: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
No. Just join a party, win the Presidency by whatever means and determine to take Nigeria and Africa to a new height that will be the envy of the world.
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Unemadu: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:

You should blind yourself, in fact remodel your eyes from their achievements because you have zero. The few you have are not even held in high standard by yourself. Do you know how much France grosses from tourism in Paris alone, the UK from London visits, Egypt from the Pyramids, China from the forbidden city, Turkey from the Ottoman structures.

You are not calling a spade a spade, you are calling a shovel a spade because it looks like a spade. The black race is in a league of its own. At the perpetual bottom. Because the UK until less than 3 centuries ago allowed men to have special canes for their wives does not make their present stance on women emancipation an error. Hitler was a German, he killed 6 million Jews, does that make Germans any less entitled to being the most technologically advanced nation in Europe. What about France and Napoleon, or the UK and King John, or the tyrannical kings of Europe and the catholic versus protestant battles and persecutions. The Chinese fought each other for over a millennium resulting in the deaths of anywhere from 10 to 200 million people. The Japanese in their bid to expand their empire carried out many atrocities, they also had their civil war. Genghis Khan did his.

Are we then to erase all of their achievements because you want to call a spade a spade? What has sub-Sahara Africa achieved. You think you have the moral standing to call other people savages when you have faltered at every opportunity to de-label yourself. Nkrumah, Azikiwe, Kaunda led the fight for pan-Africanism (Allah bless their souls). Half a century later, how many fledging democracies do we have in Nigeria. How many coups have happened since the pan-African movement started. The whites gave us a benefit of doubt and look what we have done to it. It is akin to giving pearls to swines. Look at SA, look at how the blacks have rendered the country useless. If the whites hadn't destroyed the nuclear bomb SA had, who knows which country in Africa would have been a wasteland now.

Every chance we get we have wasted, back to back. The black race is a race born in slavery, that will remain in slavery, and will only redefine the meaning of slavery. A black man in the Europe will not through packaging on the floor in a public space, in Nigeria he or she will, what better defines that than a 'CURSE.' Take all the whites from SA, and that place will become Nigeria.

The whites are better than us because they granted us freedom. What have we used the freedom for instead of going back to them to over-rule us. Like dogs who need to be on a leash to survive. You say we should be sovereign and use their aid to enslave your countrymen.

Keep feigning ignorance and thinking because you have the right to vote or are a citizen of a third-world country you are free. That it makes you a concerned citizen of planet Earth or that your life means something. Everyone from the North Americans to Europeans to even Asians and Lebanese come to Nigeria and treat us as slaves, we say nothing, cough nothing, and still butcher ourselves for money rituals, slap civilians for making compliment. You want to defend yourself, your race. There is nothing phenomenal about the Black race. We are just humans that is all. We should be lucky that other races are also homo sapiens. If we weren't, I assure you that the British would not have left, Martin Luther King Jr would have died without achieving anything.

Look at the blacks in America, complaining about maltreatment when about 70% of black people over there are killed by black people. Everyone wants to be a rapper or a baller when there are plenty of professions out there to make a decent living from. Those are people who have never set foot on Africa, but are dumb just by virtue of the skin color. Now compare those in the dark continent or prefer dictatorship to democracy, or see nothing in jungle justice.

I'll cease my ranting. If you don't get me by now, you are a lost cause, like the other hundreds of million of black Africans! I admonish you, strive to be the exception, don't be the norm. Break free from the shackles of the curse called the Black African race. Because even in a thousand years, we would not take advantage of the chance we have to improve ourselves. That is why it is called a curse.

-Lord

I have my opinion as to the topic discussed but i must say i admire your ways with the letter. Who are you?
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by LordAdam: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Unemadu:

I have my opinion as to the topic discussed but i must say i admire your ways with the letter. Who are you?

I am actually a nobody.

Thanks for the compliment.

-Lord
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by blueAgent(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
@OP Nice write up. blacks are just pathetic
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by UyiIredia(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
@ iamexcelblog: E go better. You have some good points and home truths in your writeup. But you must keep hope alive. Where there's no hope the journey for African self-emancipation is lost.
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Cupidis: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Ok people. Let's open the eyes of the world. The True Hebrew Israelites are African Americans, Cubans, Brazilians, Haitians,West Indians, Native Americans, Hispanics, Hawaiians, Igbos, Aboriginals, and Filipinos. They are not Khazars or Ashkenazis, which are Romans and descendants of Esau. Those white people in Jerusalem are Edomites. They have inherited lies. It is prophetic they are there for Yahiya (Jesus Christ) said that in the end times the land would be trodden down by gentiles. They are also the children of King Herod. Wake up. Read Deuteronomy 28-34. It pinpoints who are the True Hebrews. To be specific read Deuteronomy 28:68. The True Hebrew Israelites went into slavery via slave ships and dispersed around the world. We lost our identity. The so called Jews claim to have been Jews forever. The True Hebrew Israelites are waking up like the Heavenly Father predicted.
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by alienvirus: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2016
wheredemdey:
Useless post....its a shame OP is just realising how useless the Blackman is.

I gave up on the black race years ago...the Blackman is a terrible curse to himself and the entire universe.....hardly productive....a mega consumer....trouble maker.....jealous and outright lazy.....lazy intellectually and physically......

Blackman is the same everywhere...the Blackman in Cuba,Mexico ,Africa etc are all the same....lazy bunch,breeding machine...see the shame in SA..

BTW...i wish killing was legal in Lagos.....i will be killing an average of 5drivers on a daily basis...how someone will comfortably drive one-way on an expressway beats me....stopping indiscriminately on a highway...eating and littering the road with impunity....heck that fat model governor should legalise killing...i will rid Lagos esp lekki-epe expressway of all rubbish drivers
Decent drivers in that area. Visit Ikorodu, Mushin, Oshodi etc. Then you will see the rubbish drivers.
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by urahara(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
LordAdam:

What do you mean by flashy? No matter how you flip the coin, Africa still comes last. It has been like that for 6000 years. Hoping it will change now is blind optimism. Do you know why? Because others will not stay static while we overcome them or equal them. T[b]hey are moving exponentially and we are move arithmetically[/b]. We can never measure up.

-Lord

Moving arithmetically in a backwards direction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP / 10,000 Prostitutes Storm Abuja In Support Of Atiku, To Declare Free Sex / Why Did Uk British Parliament Waited 36 Years To Expose General Yakubu Gowon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.