Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market (63717 Views)

Crocodile Head Style Shoe Spotted Online. / Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery / A Made In Biafra Shoe Hits Lagos Market, Over 40,000 Pairs Reportedly Sold (see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by lonelydora: 5:07am On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:
BIAFRA SHOE = Fake Shoe.

Buyer Beware.

Imagine! For your mind you think you are buying Italian shoes? Keep patronizing Aba made shoes disguised as Italian shoes. Most shoes you see in boutiques are Aba made. I'm into leather business so I know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Diligence: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2016
More products should be so marked and proudly advertised. Should stop labeling Made in RB products as made in EU...
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Awaja(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2016
See me see gbege
And the shoe sharp Oya madam yem hypo kaam sachapu the problem there to avoid army or even police slap
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Ijaya123: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2016
DesChyko:
Two things.
1. The nation is self-sufficient.

2. Threats cannot dampen determination.

Nnamdi Kanu may be a sacrificial lamb. With the way the govt is going about it, they may even successfully make a martyr out of him.

But one sure thing is: The idea has been revived and re-inculcated in the igbo folk. It'll take more than panicky detentions to rub it off.

#ProudlyIgbo!

Pipe dream.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2016
lonelydora:

Imagine! For your mind you think you are buying Italian shoes? Keep patronizing Aba made shoes disguised as Italian shoes. Most shoes you see in boutiques are Aba made. I'm into leather business so I know what I'm saying.

So you mean Aba boys now export their shoes to Milan and Paris? grin

Or what are you saying?
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2016
Kingspin:
If your brothers can do a thing like this then it become good, and keep it up words. How can the country call nigeria move forward? When some people is as useless as ??

What is this one saying?
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
about three weeks ago, I wanted to patronise Made In Nija Goods! I bought one for N2.5k , didn't last 2weeks! I will never ever ever again do that!

Go and meet Nnamdi Kanu for a refund.

Biafra, making fake goods since 1967
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2016
naijanaso:

This means you acknowledge and admit there is a nation called Biafra. That's good.

Stay in School until you get sense or die trying.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2016
gbrown:

pls lets patronize made in Nigeria, lets be proud of our products, lets encourage made in Nigeria goods, GOD the guys who made this shoe

Made in Nigeria Goods = Good Quality.

Example: Nigerian Cables.

Made in Biafra Good = Fake.

Example: Everything sold in Nnewi and Onitsha.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by lonelydora: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:

So you mean Aba boys now export their shoes to Milan and Paris? grin

Or what are you saying?

Most boutiques in Nigeria.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2016
lonelydora:

Most boutiques in Nigeria.

I don't shop for clothes or shoes in Nigeria because these Biafrans have polluted everywhere with their fake goods. angry

Eaxmple:
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by lonelydora: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:

I don't shop for clothes or shoes in Nigeria because these Biafrans have polluted everywhere with their fake goods. angry

You call it fake but you are patronizing China/Indian products. Help your economy and stop blaming buhari.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
lonelydora:

You call it fake but you are patronizing China/Indian products. Help your economy and stop blaming buhari.

How about you beg these Biafrans to help us and stop producing fake goods. Or better yet, when they produce their fake goods, they should only sell it to Biafrans.

And no I don't buy China Goods, nor Indian Goods.

The Biafrans are responsible for the bad image of Nigerians abroad.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by lonelydora: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:

How about you beg these Biafrans to help us and stop producing fake goods. Or better yet, when they produce their fake goods, they should only sell it to Biafrans.

If I produce your "original" and tell you the price is 5x the one you call "fake", will you buy it? Remember we don't have power in the country.

When you visit Ariaria in Aba or Main market in Onitsha, you will see Nigerians prefer low grade goods, and you can't help it but continue to produce it. I know what I'm saying.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by IkpuMmadu: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
pharmagba:
although I can never support biafra, I think it a good idea if the shoes were actually manufactured in Nigeria,
As a business man and a product development and sales expert, I feel the manufactures have shot themselves in the foot by writing Biafra. With that the shoe will never be accepted by all and can never reach it full market potential, hence one of the objective of business profit and growth will be lost also loss may occur to any investor.
I'll rather suggest they write made in Nigeria for now, and keep the biafra to their chest yet, with this they get backing even fed govt and even opportunity to export abroad, then even if biafra comes, which I strongly doubts, they already have a market and a brand which they can ride upon.
Look for instance it has to be taken to Lagos, that is to tell you people not in support of biafra will reject it. Same will happen in Kano and other places not favored to biafra.

What if he doesn't care about product penetration but brand visibility which is Biafra !

He has something to achieve
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by IkpuMmadu: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:

Then let em go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Then let em go

They will remain Nigerians either by choice or by force.

The issue of secession is not up for negotiation.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by IkpuMmadu: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:

They will remain Nigerians either by choice or by force.

The issue of secession is not up for negotiation.

It then means that Nigeria has admitted that they can't do without them making them special and enigmatic
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

It then means that Nigeria has admitted that they can't do without them making them special and enigmatic

Hahahahahahahahaa..

We Nigerians just love to watch you guys suffer. grin Nothing special about you guys. Your pain is our entertainment.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by IkpuMmadu: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:

Hahahahahahahahaa..

We Nigerians just love to watch you guys suffer. grin Nothing special about you guys. Your pain is our entertainment.

Wht am I replying an imp
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by MrAboki: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Wht am I replying an imp

Coming from a deluded fhucktard who thinks he is from a non-existent Nation. grin
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by gemale(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Typical Igbo man sense. im fit use anything try make money even if na im papa burial. U gotta love dem.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Kingspin(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:

What is this one saying?
And what were you trying to say early? Nigerians destroying Nigeria.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by naijanaso: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2016
MrAboki:

Stay in School until you get sense or die trying.

As your senses are already eroded huh? Aboki like you grin grin grin
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by missingrib(f): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
MrAboki:
BIAFRA SHOE = Fake Shoe.

Buyer Beware.
try make yours ......appreciation is a disease to some people..
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by missingrib(f): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I am much more surprised with the quality of the Picture than the Shoe...The shoe itself is a disaster waiting to happen...I can't buy such...Nike's and Addidas, Pumas and Hilfigers..That How my Wardrobe rolls cool...Athlete cool
u sound like a failed brake...
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by awule: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.