Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! (804 Views)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by jonaifame22(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Gals are wicked, infact they are ungrateful and a good number of them should be hurled in2 hades angry
I went to 2 the bar in a guest house to wait for a customer of mine who lodged to call me over to his room so I can do my barbing job on him sharply,
So I sipped my maltina and was browsing when I looked up and through the window I saw my real hommies main chic come out of a guest house wth a pot bellied man with red cap and they approached his toyota high lander jeep
Chai I'm boiling like dis, pls will it be right if I tell him what I saw cos I managed to take some pics although it's blurry!
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Confront the girl
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
He needs to know the truth.
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Elosky20: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
she is nt married to ur friend. so she is single and searching

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Elosky20:
she is nt married to ur friend. so she is single and searching

Doesnt look like she is searching to me.
This one has already found grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by xynerise: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
It could be a business meeting. #Whistles

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
U op wey dey bang ur main chick bestfrnd nko?

Are u innocent?
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by 2SWT(f): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol main chick

So ur friend has side chick(s) too na

So maybe that's her side man/guy

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by jonaifame22(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:
U op wey dey bang ur main chick bestfrnd nko?

Are u innocent?
ahhh sickstars shora e o,shey o fe maa fi lifestyle okunrin maa we t'obinrin ni?
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
ahhh sickstars shora e o,shey o fe maa fi lifestyle okunrin maa we t'obinrin ni?

Ni igba ti eyinn na dobo dobo kiri

Wat a man can do a woman can do better as u b barber

Wat if d girl na chef ? She go cook food for d man

Or d man dey plan party e wan make she cook

U sabi her talent?
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by blackjack21(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
2SWT:
Lol main chick

So ur friend has side chick(s) too na

So maybe that's her side man/guy
exactly what I wanted to tell the weyrey.
undecided
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Islamicpope(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
wetin concern u mr waka-about.
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
Gals are wicked, infact they are ungrateful and a good number of them should be hurled in2 hades angry
I went to 2 the bar in a guest house to wait for a customer of mine who lodged to call me over to his room so I can do my barbing job on him sharply,
So I sipped my maltina and was browsing when I looked up and through the window I saw my real hommies main chic come out of a guest house wth a pot bellied man with red cap and they approached his toyota high lander jeep
Chai I'm boiling like dis, pls will it be right if I tell him what I saw cos I managed to take some pics although it's blurry!
U suppose snap with flashless camera. With good evidence u no go need to talk too much b4 ur friend go bliv
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by jonaifame22(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

Ni igba ti eyinn na dobo dobo kiri
Wat a man can do a woman can do better as u b barber
Wat if d girl na chef ? She go cook food for d man
Or d man dey plan party e wan make she cook
U sabi her talent?
cheesy iwo omo sickstars yii ara e o ya o!
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Your cheating friend deserves that kind of girl. cheesy
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by Eleniyan15: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
GUY WHICH SCHOOL YOU GO
Re: I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him! by ladycomfort(f): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tit for tat. Your friend get side chick right. So shut the Bleep up. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be My Lucky Val This Sunday(ladies Only) / Hilarious Chat / Watch This Video Of East African Girl Doing The N@ked Inside A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.