Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) (23505 Views)

Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by ijaw1stson: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
bamite:
I noticed its only our female celebrities that carry out projects, what are their male counterparts doin
forking
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by otunbashonny(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Maybe she wan collect nafdac number for her boobs.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by busyfishing(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
mistress loading
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by chii23: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
bamite:
Is she that tall or is the man a dwarf?
He is not a dwarf, he is tall just that Chika is taller than him.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nigerian women are trying sha!
If only NIGERIAN men will allow them to work and stop asking for 'POOOSY FAVORS'! grin
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by Captain001(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
bamite:
I noticed its only our female celebrities that carry out projects, what are their male counterparts doing

My thoughts too. It's also them that are able to buy G.Wagon and houses in the island. Why can't the men afford super cars?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by Johnpaul09(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
She dey for job abi she wan open shop for head bridge?
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
I wonder oooooo! This Shaking and holding abi Na holding and shaking
skup008:
The laugh though!

...and why is the efcc boss shaking/holding Chika Ike that way
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
This man seems closer to the ground than I thought.....

Why so tight to her hands like it's some precious stone?.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by zurine(f): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
wow
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by ministeriallist: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
bamite:
I noticed its only our female celebrities that carry out projects, what are their male counterparts doing
Male Artistes? Who will support their projects?
Can't u see the way the man holds the lady's hands lyk he's receiving unusual blessing?
Leave projects for ladies as they will do better

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
skup008:
The laugh though!

...and why is the efcc boss shaking/holding Chika Ike that way

check my signature,if you are building or you are a builder.

Oga wia u see say na efcc?
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by Socketbet: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
And why is the man holding her with his two left hands?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by JoshEdo1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
bamite:
Err,bro,Peter Okoye is a celebrity and I don't need to tell u projects he has embarked upon already...

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by PreciousJob: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
mtcheeew:
power of pussyy..d man is confused already..he no sabi how to shake hands again sef.
lwkm not power of anything but that guy was confused sha.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by Frank3n2(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Atlantian:
And why is he holding her hand with both of his'. Some men are actually supposed to be house boys.

The man is thirsty!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by Duru009(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
What project?........

Nonsense always seeking for attention......

Am sick n tired of seein ur face....
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by FisifunKododada: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
cool This gal no get shape at all. See as she dey like plank.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by pablus: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
what's a Nollywood girl's business with something as serious as NAFDAC
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by Niceman4u(m): 5:50am On Feb 04, 2016
LasgidiOnline:

Nollywood actress Chika Ike today met the DG NAFDAC Dr. Paul Orhii in his office in Abuja.

According to her, the meeting was in other to strategies on her new project. We will wait and watch what it turns out to be and give you the details.

The laugh though, I wonder what he was telling her but she said she is laughing for Africa.

See more photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBVXOLShnKF/

Paul Orhii will certainly chop this olosho calld Chika. Trust me, the paul orhii dat I knw can't overlook anytin in skirt nd d chika dat I knw goes to highest bidder in olosho tins
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by olisaEze(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2016
She wan start pure water neh?
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2016
That man get humor ooo
Look how she's laughing shocked
The man is lost in the web of confusion.
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by JINJ(f): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2016
nice of her oo but why d man grab her with hand like dat
Re: Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) by leoloi: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
oooooo she went to register her product #p*ssy #b**bs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates 15 Years Of Being A TV Host (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience / Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.