Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? (22098 Views)

Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation / Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by sirwilly1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
She has been 'Lassaed'.

But God forbid sha.
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Is it actually true? Rats chew toes. My roommate told me this years ago, i argued against.
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by edo3(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Iku de niyen!!!
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by goshen26: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
She should hospital for check up

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Its a normal tin sha, haven't heard frm anywhere dat it can be transmitted tru bite she is perfectly ok but mak she kill d rat nd watch out fr ha food stuff.
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by amdoyin82(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Go to the nearest hospital and Lodge a complain. Lassa or no lassa it is not even healthy for rat to bites.

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by iykekelvins(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nothing would Happen...
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by sirwilly1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
All of una wey use 2 mins book front page finish eh, na God go judge una.
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Rastamann: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Did she eat with her legs and left them unwashed?

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
The fear of LASSA
is the begining of fasting and prayer and praying

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by greggng: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hehehe nigerians and ignorance. Who told you is every rat that causes lassa fever. Well make sure you cat that rat and check if she has mulitiple breast. You re lucky if she has no muliple breast. In any case just take some antibiotics and clean the area with detol or izal in warm water. Nothing do u cos at God appointed time u will die not by lassa
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by glossy6(f): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
tdemo:
I don't think dere is any cause for alarm , , cos Rat ate my toe also wen I wan in skul den I still remember that night on my hostel bed!!! I woke up to see part of my toe as been scrape with rat teeth!!!!! I wonder how I did not woke all through wen he was eatin it!!!!

You won't know cos the rat will be blowing you breeze while nibbling your toe.

Don't ask me how I take know
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Kassidy90(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
No cause for alarm...

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by tdemo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
glossy6:

You won't know cos the rat will be blowing you breeze while nibbling your toe.

Don't ask me how I take know
that's exacly what I was told when I woke up oooo!!! for almost a month omo I dey wear shoe sleep ni ooo
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by kobonaire(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
cowgirl9090:
The sooner you realise that this virus is not from rat the better for you. This is a manufactured virus for population control undecided ,and those white scientists are the brains behind it.
Considering Nigeria's exploding population and its inability to sustain it economically, that's not such a bad thing right??

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by deematrix(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
overdrive:
Hope she has written her will tongue
U funny oo
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by sheba222(f): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
No comment.
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by 9jatatafo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
did your friend rub her big toe with fish or meat water?
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Heromaniaa: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
thanks for your replies. I so much appreciate them.
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
dis thread is like asking...m having headache wat shuld i do ..or i jst had unprotectd sex with a prostitute shuld i go for std test

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by canalily(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by AfroKnight: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
"Chewed" or "bitten"?

How would a rat chew your toe and you'd remain unconscious? Do you even know the meaning of "chew"?

Even the moderator could not correct this on FP.
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by gqboyy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
My condolences. RIP in advance
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by flokii: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
nawa o..

@OP na so dem poor reach? wey rat no see food chop... sote na leg dem go chop

m sure they blew breeze on d toe till dey chop bellefull grin
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Johnhug66(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
cowgirl9090:
The sooner you realise that this virus is not from rat the better for you. This is a manufactured virus for population control undecided ,and those white scientists are the brains behind it.
wots dis 1 saying

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Eyor1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
y not if not.
There are many cauxex 4 alarmx, inxhort 100% cauxex 4 alarmx becauxe why the chewingx now of all timex? (laxxa xeaxon)
Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by mandy4s: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
@ OP well Lassa Fever is said to be contacted when you come in contact with the urine or feces of the rat first of all. But she still needs to visit the nearest hospital asap. I mean a hospital not primary health clinics ooo because the hospitals especially the University Teaching Hospitals are better equipped to handle this level of cases.

As for taking antibiotics that is completely outta the line because the Lassa fever is caused by a virus and as we know Viral diseases have no known cure. As such you only manage the disease till it goes away by treating the accompanying problems it brings. Moreover antibiotics are not used to treat viral infections do she has to be pretty careful not to take in anything unnecessary.

Wish her Good Health.

Now I would sponsor a Bill at the Nairaland National Assembly seeking to prevent any first comments that are utterly useless to the topic posted and allow only those that make so much sense in relation to the topic to be the First comments. This is because good or pivotal info is lost to a bunch of nuisance like the fellow that posted first on this thread. And psychologically speaking the first comments have a tendency to detect the trend of responses and replies on a thread thus derailing an otherwise important topic.

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by kingdenny(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fear of lassa fever is the beginning of the fear of rats sad angry

1 Like

Re: Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? by Kazrem(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Save A Choking Child / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body / Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.