Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

How To Survive Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Survive Heart Break (391 Views)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? / Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Heart Break by Princedapace(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Some times, the best way to share tips is when you have been there. Oh yes, when it comes to devastating heart break, I have been there! I have seen it, it broke me, it nailed me, it finished me but it made me a better person. I was in a relationship that made me super powerful and super confident. I had a relationship that even made me to open a relationship blog, thinking I was a master of relationship because my partner and I were admired by friends. To me, a life without my partner was simply unimaginable. Unfortunately and fortunately, I suffered a heart break that made me motionless for more than one year. I suffered a heart break that made me lost interest in any thing that has L not to talk of O or V or E! smiley
I read a lot about heart break and how to survive it! You no what, they never worked!
Some of the tips I saw were:
Drink and forget your sorrow
Date another bae
Hang out and say to your self 'I deserve better'
Talk to someone about it
Watch your favourite movies
Party here and there
Work on your self etc
You know, it's so easy to tell someone what to do. So easy to say it. I tried all but none ever worked.
consequences of Severe Heart break
I lost my self esteem
I lost focus
I became withdrawn
I took to drinking
I found my self in different relationships within few months doing silly things tongue
Hey, I can go on and on. In summary, heart break is evil.
Lessons of heart brea[/b]k
I realized that I should never expect anything from anyone
There is nothing like perfect relationship
Never envy anyone (you could see me outside smiling but you never knew I was brutalized psychologically smiley
You just cant force it but you must try
We are the reason love seems wicked smiley
Life is a stage
The bitter truth about heart break
Here, I'm talking about severe heart[/b] break. There are two bitter truth about severe heart break:
You just can never ever forget the person...no matter how hard, some how, some where, you will often remember the person
It can affect your future relationship as you may be dragged into comparing your partner with your ex.
How to come out of heart break
Alright, I said nothing works right? Only one thing works, TIME! Time is the only number one healer of severe heart break. Give your self time, you will be healed. Cry if you want to, allow your body to pour out that river of tears, with time, you will stop crying.
Another magical solution is DISTANCE. Distance does wonders here too. Move away if you can. Relocate if possible to another place. I have heard of people who relocated to another country when they suffered heart break. They are never foolish. They just did what they needed to get done. It is more than a year since I came out of that mess. Guess what! I'm far better now. To me, relationship, including marriage is a game, you can win or it goes the other way round. Which ever way, you stand to learn something. Destiny has a great role to play in relationship too. I'm sure, this is my first relationship post after one year plus. smiley
How will you know when you are out of the heart break?
Simple: you will know within your self. You will feel better and can attest you are better. You know you can never lie to your self. tongue
What you should never do after a heart break massacre
Never ever suffer another person because you suffered a heart break. You are only complicating things for your self. Think about it; it just doesn't make any sense.
Thanks for reading.
source: http://iamkingsleyokoro..com.ng/2016/02/how-to-survive-heart-break.html

(1) (Reply)

My Valentine Scheduled / Go Eat A Frog / 5star Music Manager Shares Romantic Picture Of His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.