Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! (1206 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by willyspace(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2009
We planned a wedding, but my girlfriend whom I have loved sincerely for eight years suddenly tells me on phone, she had a dream that I have been visiting sorcerers, that I used juju to woo and keep her. Saying now her eyes have opened and the spell have left her. Her 2 lines have been off for a week now and her neighbours say she hurriedly packed some stuff into a bag and dissappeared. Nobody seems to know her whereabouts. I suspect two things, (1) she has found a new love and absconds. (2) There is this antecedent in their family, their women don't marry early (she's 29 and just graduated), I know she's been struggling to free herself from perceived spiritual husbands which she once told me runs in the family.(I am not scared about those stuff sha). it could be a spiritual attack.
Right now, am confused because I have never visited a spiritual church, on her behalf or ever dreamed of using spell on a single woman when there are millions looking for such opportunities.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by spikedcylinder: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2009
Eeeya. . . pele.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by gen2genius(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
You should be glad, buddy; the lady get plenty of "issues" wink
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by wakagirl: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2009
after 8 years? Take heart n move on wl b difficult but u'll get there alternatively if there is any way u can help her do.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by tpiah: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2009
I guess the girl found another suitor who doesnt believe in long term affairs.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
willyspace:

We planned a wedding, but my girlfriend whom I have loved sincerely for eight years suddenly tells me on phone, she had a dream that I have been visiting sorcerers, that I used juju to woo and keep her. Saying now her eyes have opened and the spell have left her. Her 2 lines have been off for a week now and her neighbours say she hurriedly packed some stuff into a bag and dissappeared. Nobody seems to know her whereabouts. I suspect two things, (1) she has found a new love and absconds. (2) There is this antecedent in their family, their women don't marry early (she's 29 and just graduated), I know she's been struggling to free herself from perceived spiritual husbands which she once told me runs in the family.(I am not scared about those stuff sha). it could be a spiritual attack.
Right now, am confused because I have never visited a spiritual church, on her behalf or ever dreamed of using spell on a single woman when there are millions looking for such opportunities.

You sound judgemental, maybe she just couldn't go through with it knowing she'd be tied to you for life. The babe even tried by concocting a story to make you feel better, your immediate justifications shows she'd do well without you. Goodluck!
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by Igwe9(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2009
Meaning she jilted you after you ve trained her in school, cheesy eww! move on with your life bro, she'll definitely end up a loser!
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 02, 2009
poster, would you rather have that she absconded after the wedding?
count your blessing that a person with whom you spent 8yrs of your life yet who cannot sit and have a mature adult talk with you and believe in this juju rubbish is out of your life for good.
if you too believe in this juju/sorcerer/witch craft nonsense, then you surely would understand that her actions are justifiable (you might cast a freshly squeezed new spell on her if you were to meet again)
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by IFELEKE(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2009
@Poster
Am happy for you.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by touchmeder: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2009
willyspace:

We planned a wedding, but my girlfriend whom I have loved sincerely for eight years suddenly tells me on phone, she had a dream that I have been visiting sorcerers, that I used juju to woo and keep her. Saying now her eyes have opened and the spell have left her. Her 2 lines have been off for a week now and her neighbours say she hurriedly packed some stuff into a bag and dissappeared. Nobody seems to know her whereabouts. I suspect two things, (1) she has found a new love and absconds. [b](2) There is this antecedent in their family, their women don't marry early (she's 29 and just graduated), I know she's been struggling to free herself from perceived spiritual husbands which she once told me runs in the family.(I am not scared about those stuff sha). it could be a spiritual attack.[/b]Right now, am confused because I have never visited a spiritual church, on her behalf or ever dreamed of using spell on a single woman when there are millions looking for such opportunities.

What sort of lady has issues like this? you urself nor tire?
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by pinkylady1(f): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2009
touchmeder:

What sort of lady has issues like this? you urself nor tire?

this is really big issue oh, and this might not be all as they might still be some untold secrets.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by izeek(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2009
i wud advice u dont dig further and let her be
further investigations wud lead to unpleasant stories.
one that wud leave u scared and resentful.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by Kx: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2009
I beg to give a diff opinion here.
Seems like dis lady is in serious trouble and needs help.
What about praying for her,what about getting confirmation from her
family both dos in d city and in d village and doing whatever to help her
at least for old time sake.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by izeek(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2009
@kx.
how do u help some1 u can't locate?
moreso there are certain issues that need personal attention.
its not the op's place to seek solution for her.

he should just pray and move on men.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by Emperoh(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2009
Na wa ooh!!!
Wetin person no go see and hear for Nairaland!!!
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by argent(f): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2009
It is better that this is happening now and not after marriage.
My advice to you is that, you sholud try and locate her and find out exactly what is happening. See if it is an issue that you can resolve so it wont come up again in the future. If not, move on with your life.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by willyspace(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
More intrigues! I called her mum to explain what transpired between us and her dissapearance, she agreed it something for the phone. But due to my tight work schedule, I can't get to her immediately. Only for her Mum to call me next day to threaten that all my plans to kill her daughter have been uncovered. I have been trying to locate her whearabouts (on phone) by calling her friends who all claimed ignorance. (I asked them to tell me sincerely,if it was another man, then I wd move on with my life, but if spiritual problems, they should find a way and help her). The neighbour (tenant) told me her mum called today to say she is very sick that she can't recognise people anymore. I feel for her and more confused. Should I go to her Mum (face any risks) or abandon her? cry cry
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by otokx(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
sounds very romantic; this cat and mouse game.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by omega25red(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2009
COunt your lucky stars because she is KARAYYYYYZY dude it sounds like she is a paranoid schizophrenic. Look it up it would all make sense to you.

Maybe a german tourist she was dating took her to europe
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by touchmeder: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
I laugh. thats the way the cookie crumbles
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by lordjonie(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
its nt sumtin spiritual, its in dia blood,
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by silverhart: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
Matters of the heart are very difficult to push away.
But have you ever taken theview, that you have been saved a lot of heart ache.
What if you had married her and she left?,
The shame the public ridicule,
I have this for you,PRAY if she is yours she would come back if not, as hard and painful as it is,you would have to start all over again.
After 8 years.take heart Brother, Shalom
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by Ptersyn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
Eeeya, Stay calm my bros, that thing wey dey catch her go soon comot for her eyes, No surprise say she go soon come back, Girls all na dsame whether for church, mosque,or shrine.
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by squad1: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Poster
congrats God has "answered" ur prayers
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2009
Girls wahala,anyway sorry o!!! Take heart its one of those things,but its so so painful u didn't c it coming.But just thank God u never tied d knot,cos it would have been disastrous
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by Tudor6(f): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
Poster you should be like ~phew!. . .close shave!~
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by willyspace(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2009
The truth is still clouded in rumours. I was told she has been relocated to a Church some where and she has torn her clothes and pulled off her hairs! Her parents have instructed I be picked up anytime I come into town. Right now am into serious prayers and fasting because the devil is at work!
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by chukz4real(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2009
This is Super Story, lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by JJYOU: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2009
willyspace:

The truth is still clouded in rumours. I was told she has been relocated to a Church some where and she has torn her clothes and pulled off her hairs! Her parents have instructed I be picked up anytime I come into town. Right now am into serious prayers and fasting because the devil is at work!
did you pay school fees?
ezinne1212:

You sound judgemental, maybe she just couldn't go through with it knowing she'd be tied to you for life. The babe even tried by concocting a story to make you feel better, your immediate justifications shows she'd do well without you. Goodluck!
where is the judgemental here?
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by sosisi(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2009
Na ogbanje dey worry am
leave her alone and go your way
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by Secretz(f): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
YOU wasted 8 frigging years ? ? ? ? ?

It is well. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! by sparta(f): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2009
There is fire on her mountain, run run run shocked

(1) (Reply)

Love Sms / Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! / With Love From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.