Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens (24600 Views)

US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by simplynola(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Just 6 and you are going to the media celebrating yourself. What happened to the so many Indians, Chinese and Lebanese living illegally in the country? What happened to the foreign citizens at Chocola royal who were selling expired chocolates to Nigerians? Mr Comptroller General, Gerraout of here men!

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by ceejay80s(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2016
They must go, we are overpopulated already, make dem move some files to recycle bin, make we get space
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Silasthegreat(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2016
I wonder why some people can't read between the lines before commenting. NIS acted as errand boys here in helping the company to disengage those expatriates from their pay list. This isn't a case of deportation.
Com: NIS, we have some expatriates we don't want anymore but they don't wanna go.
NIS: ok. We are coming to help u out. But you must settle us ooo.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by BayLord01(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by judestyles: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2016
wow nice move
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2016
But plenty Nigerians too are living illegally in the UK,the only difference is they are not allowed to work so they are compelled to miserable living,while their illegals here operates even as expatriates.
Anyway whatever this might cause.
A ko won je mo
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by gbishman: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2016
This is a very welcome development, it's exactly what the UK is doing also. Correct me if am wrong I watched a movie called 30 days in Atlanta where a Nigerian with a tourist visa was found to have violated his terms of visa by picking up a job as a stand up comedian he was charged to court and made to give up all his wages to an orphanage home or risk the possibility of being jailed. So why does this not apply in this case
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by MrDoGood(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Caseless:
Nigeria is working!
Is this supposed to be in the news?

We're finish.
Those guys deport Nigerians like they're exporting natural resources.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Awoofawo(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oluwa o!!! The unbelievable don dey happen for our country o!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy (ja too don dey deport Akata shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Lol too funny shocked ... They must have been happy to get deported bk to uk ... Imagine if ur deported back to suffer in one developing country cool
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by iblaw: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2016
oluwalfa:
Read between the lines: the foreign company complained about its workers and wanted them gone. Errand boy Nigerian Immigration Service did it for them.

You are getting it wrong.

The two companies are in Nigeria, one company brought them to work here, they went on holiday and when they returned went to work with another company on the papers of the first company.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by seangy4konji: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2016
I still saw them enjoying in a hotel in Abuja with calabar girls.

I don't believe you.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by mytym1: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2016
First in history
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by lonelydora: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Na Buhari dey throne. Nigeria is working.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by International77: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2016
Nathdoug:
Nice move..let's continue like dis nd they will respect us

Sir, you seem to be mistaken. We can not always comment as if we are racist. It is not the white people that disrespect us. It is our officials and politicians that allow loop holes in our system which leads to so much complications that we translate as disrespect. I am surprised to see my fellow Nigerians labeling people as white. We are better than this and we should try to focus that anger towards a positive future. White's are a major part of our country and we should welcome them. Just like they welcome millions of immigrants to their country yearly. Which they also support with medical and other benefits as well. If we had a country that would treat them the same way, we would feel as equal as them. But just because Nigeria is so corrupt that our leaders have made us feel the way we feel. Look at the facts. Is it a white man that has stolen all the billions of dollars from the country? No. It is our fellow Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by International77: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2016
simplynola:
Just 6 and you are going to the media celebrating yourself. What happened to the so many Indians, Chinese and Lebanese living illegally in the country? What happened to the foreign citizens at Chocola royal who were selling expired chocolates to Nigerians? Mr Comptroller General, Gerraout of here men!

What happened to all our drug dealing and yahoo yahoo Nigerians abroad? What happened to all our Nigerian immigrants who go to Europe illegally without any visa. What happened to all the Nigerians abroad who left this country and landed illegally in other countries without even having a visa!!! Compare the number of Nigerian immigrants abroad before you run your mouth. You are angry, I understand. It can be seen in your comment. But take your frustration out on your fellow people instead of blaming nationals of other countries.

I do not see them throwing out all Nigerians from Europe who landed their illegally. You run your mouth as if you are so patriotic!!!! People like you disgust me! The moment you have a chance to abandon Nigeria, you will do it without hesitating!

Yes these people come here and eventually end up staying here to work. So what?

As a fellow Nigerian, the only advise I can give you is to educate your self more and read some more before you make stupid comments. Do not be a racist. Now please reply me with a stupid comment and expect me to drag myself into a worthless argument.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by seunajia: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
...Abeshi said “I just arrived from abroad on Monday and met this case.
“As I am talking, on Monday in the evening, the company that employed those expatriates, after my discussion with them, they are to be responsible for their air tickets.
“As I am talking now, I am sure they have been flown out.”...

What kind of useless grammar is this. WTF is "As I am talking..."?

And the report says this guy is the head of immigrations in Nigeria?! Pathetic!
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by simplynola(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
International77:

What happened to all our drug dealing and yahoo yahoo Nigerians abroad? What happened to all our Nigerian immigrants who go to Europe illegally without any visa. What happened to all the Nigerians abroad who left this country and landed illegally in other countries without even having a visa!!! Compare the number of Nigerian immigrants abroad before you run your mouth. You are angry, I understand. It can be seen in your comment. But take your frustration out on your fellow people instead of blaming nationals of other countries.

I do not see them throwing out all Nigerians from Europe who landed their illegally. You run your mouth as if you are so patriotic!!!! People like you disgust me! The moment you have a chance to abandon Nigeria, you will do it without hesitating!

Yes these people come here and eventually end up staying here to work. So what?

As a fellow Nigerian, the only advise I can give you is to educate your self more and read some more before you make stupid comments. Do not be a racist. Now please reply me with a stupid comment and expect me to drag myself into a worthless argument.

You are really suffering from Zika virus i can see cuz you are prone to committing suicide soon. I have extensive travel experience even far before you were born and i will tell you the history of your birth and am not in your category who go to church to give testimony for getting just Libya or Egypt visa. So reason and know who you are talking to before you talk ok? RIP
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Konpresor012(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lobolintin:
Abeg ,

Come deport my China man for me here, And some Lebanese here ooo
In which state you dey grin
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Ochinex(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Frank3n2:
That's good!! Now let them know how it feels to be deported!! grin cheesy

what will the feel? is Nigeria better that britian?
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Don't you just love Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Adminisher: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Caseless:
Nigeria is working!
This Buhari regime ...I just love it. No more idiocy
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Frank3n2(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ochinex:

what will the feel? is Nigeria better that britian?

Even if it's not better, they have a good reason for coming even if it's tourism only..
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by DisGuy: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
The boss didn't even confirm if they have been deported or not . The press just ran with the story with no name or picture. The company they are working for?
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
sam90s:

Flip a switch and turn it to Singapore and Malaysia, I can see your ambition, IMPRESSIVE they are. undecided

This one that you're turning ur mouth to one side. .. abeg don't let your mouth tear o. . . I don't know how to stitch o grin
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by ngoziama: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by ihedioramma: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
kuuljay:
So my naija too don dey deport grin grin we shall be great again,its just that some people from some parts who do better in lawlessness will fight back with their last blood but God pass them
grin grin grin grin make them deport me to U.S.A now cheesy.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by ikakahu(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nigerian Immigration Service should please visit all these technical firms on Victoria island,lagos,you will catch a lot of them if you really want to work.Most multinational firms there have a lot of expatriates with expired papers,visit visa but actually working etc.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by sam90s(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
blackberlin:

This one that you're turning ur mouth to one side. .. abeg don't let your mouth tear o. . . I don't know how to stitch o grin

You worry too much, there's this thing called emoji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's PA & Nairalander Ossai Success Involved In Accident(Pics) / Sapele Road In Warri Is Bad (Photo, Video) / Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.