Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (30120 Views)

Nigerian Institute Of Safety Professionals - How Relevant? / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by flow10: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2012
Any body still interested in buying ‎​†he Nipr handout might be ‎​†he certicate stage and ‎​†he diploma stage....every is here with me as my guidelines to Nipr....‎​u can call me on 08073927089...or mail me to flowbaba2009@yahoo.com.....NIPR pastquestions also available :thank ‎​u...yinusa olaitan...am through with Nipr ŋϑω going for my PGD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by flow10: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2012
Try to have ur bsc in masscom b4 ‎​u go for Nipr...‎​†he first stage will be exempted for ‎​u because ‎​u are a graduta of masscomm...‎​u will only do ‎​†he 2nd stage which is diploma.....Goodluck..but call me 08073927089.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by georgyif(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
RemmyAlex: Pls, am interested in the professional course. Can u help me the url/website of the organisation.
I will be waiting for your urgent reply.

remmy
if you are interested in any professional course opt for institute of chartered economists of Nigeria i work their has a marketer our office is located at ikotun while our head quarter is at ogba ikeja contact me through this number 07063441660.www.icennig.org
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
contact Ernest on: 08053408939(e:mail freemacx78@yahoo.com) for the following:

lectures, past questions n materials for NIPR professional exams
lectures, materials and pastquestions for APCON professional exam
lectures, materials n pastquestions for UNILAG M.Sc/PGD mass comm qualifying exams
project materials for B.Sc and M.Sc final year students in mass communication, advertising n public relations
materials and lectures for both local n foreign PR Examinations
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by yamakuza: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2012
erne:

lectures, materials n pastquestions for UNILAG M.Sc/PGD mass comm qualifying exams
project materials for B.Sc and M.Sc final year students in mass communication, advertising n public relations

hello, do you know anything about APCON?

Kindly share on the thread below:

www.nairaland.com/895132

thanks!
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2012

lectures, past questions n materials for public relations(NIPR) professional exams
lectures, materials and pastquestions for Advertising (APCON) professional exam
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2012
the NIPR professional Exams sharpens your skills and enhance your understanding of the profession. All you need to succeed in all three stages of the NIPR professional exam is focused learning and continous exposure and understanding of what PR is and what it is not. for lectures, materials and other support call: 08053408939 or email: freemacx78@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by Idagu(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
PROFESSIONAL EXAMS TUTORS
LAGOS| ABUJA | PORTHACOURT

Professional Exams Tutors (PETS) is an accredited lecture center that provides learning solutions to individual seeking to write the certifying examinations of The Nigerian Institute of Public Relations(NIPR) and also want to take up membership with the global Public Relations body- The Charttered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) London. Beyond preparing students for the certifying exams, we are focused on creating practical learning opportunities that will expose students with the practical skills and the un-written rules of public relations and communications practice.

Registration for the next diet is on.

Email: info@professionalexamstutors.com
Phone: 08098023336, 08058586158
BB: 222B6C42
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by Idagu(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
@billtommy, send an email to info@professionalexamstutors.com for professional advice and direction.

Idagu
BB: 222B6C42
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by Chokl8y: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2012
I always ask and I keep getting similar vague and annoying answers. pls what of people in Portharcourt. ok, so I dnt know about others. I live in PH and I want to write the exams in nov, I havnt registered for the exams yet (dunno if reg. is on). I have gotten some books and the past questions but reading on my own feel weird. I rili am not understanding some of what I am reading. Ple where can I get lesson classes to attend here in Portharcourt?
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by yamakuza: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
if i may ask, why are you interested in this qualification?

Chokl8y: I always ask and I keep getting similar vague and annoying answers. pls what of people in Portharcourt. ok, so I dnt know about others. I live in PH and I want to write the exams in nov, I havnt registered for the exams yet (dunno if reg. is on). I have gotten some books and the past questions but reading on my own feel weird. I rili am not understanding some of what I am reading. Ple where can I get lesson classes to attend here in Portharcourt?

PORT HARCOURT

c/o Alfred Edema
River NIPR Secretariat
4th Floor (Suite 401 - 403)
6, Azikiwe Road, (PAB Building)
Port Harcourt
Tel.: 0803 309 9910

http://nipr-ng.org/studycentres.html
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2013

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Please at which stage will a holder of MBA (Marketing) start from?
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2013
For lectures, course materials, past questions, textbooks etc., on PUBLIC RELATIONS Exams call: 08139458588,08053408939(freemacx78@yahoo.com). We can also support your postgraduate program in Mass Communication/Public Relations/Advertising/International Relations/Marketing Communications,with relevant course/project materials. Talk to us today...
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 1:17am On Aug 30, 2013
with MBA Marketing, you will be granted exemption from the first ten(1-10) papers,(stage one). You then register and sit for the second and last (five(11-15) papers, (stage 2). And you are good to go...(for materials and past questions, contact: 08139458588.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 4:22am On Sep 02, 2013
PUBLIC RELATIONS IS THE FASTEST GROWING PROFESSION THE WORLD OVER, GO FOR IT AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT.

reach me on: 08139458588,08053408939 (freemacx78@yahoo.com) for NIPR(Public relations) materials, Lectures, pastquestions and other support.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 5:53am On Dec 26, 2014
For information, lectures, study materials, pastquestions, etc on June/ July 2015 PR professional exams contact: 08139458588; 08053408939
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by Ralph30: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
public relations is a course that has stood the test of time. Social science students can now enjoy project guide.
This Project Topic and material has the best quality to give you an A in your final project or thesis
click
Impact of Radio in Mobilizing Women for Rural Development in Nigeria
http://uniprojectsearch.com/impact-radio-m…opment-nigeria/

N/B www.uniprojectsearch.com has quality projects for all departments
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
[center]Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS

Public Relations Lectures Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION

SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact: 08139458588, 08053408939

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588, 08053408939
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS

SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

(i) B.Sc Equivalent.

Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

ENQUIRIES
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Public Relations Lecture Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION

(i) B.Sc Equivalent.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact SYMMETRIC COMMUNICATIONS on: 08139458588, 08053408939

ENQUIRIES
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Registration is ongoing for June 2016 NIPR/BEEC professional exams in public relations.
Lectures will resume on Saturday, 16th January, 2016 at Sunjem Schools, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.

08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Registration is ongoing for June 2016 NIPR/BEEC professional exams in public relations.
Lectures will resume on Saturday, 16th January, 2016 at Sunjem Schools, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.

08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2015

08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS!

(i) B.Sc Equivalent.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact: 08139458588

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2016

SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Exam/Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

(i) B.Sc Equivalent.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

ENQUIRIES

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
Good day. I'm a Mass Communication graduate and want to be a member of NIPR. Please, what do I need to do to become a member? I leave in Delta state. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
@ SYMMETRIC COMMUNICATIONS, we offer the following:
- Lectures, materials and past questions for NIPR professional exams;
- APCON lectures, past questions and materials;
- UNILAG postgraduate program in mass communication; materials and project support.

Contact person:
Mr Ernest, MNIPR, M.Sc.
08139458588, 08053408939.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
CHOSE A CAREER IN PR TODAY:

Brighten your future opportunities with a professional certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS, from NIPR.

Lectures for December exam is currently in progress.

Join us this Saturday and Sunday @ Sunjem School, 6 Oladejo Close, Barracks B/stop, (by UBA Bank) Ifako-Gbagada.

Contact person:
Mr. Ernest, MNIPR, M.Sc. Unilag.)
08139458588, 08053408939.

Tell your friends and loved ones...
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations by erne: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2016
CHOOSE A CAREER IN PR TODAY: Become a chartered member of The Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, NIPR.

Brighten your future opportunities with a professional certificate.

Registration/Lectures are currently in progress.

Join us every Saturday and Sunday @ Sunjem School, 6 Oladejo Close, Barracks B/stop, (by UBA Bank) Ifako-Gbagada.

Contact person:
Mr. Ernest, MNIPR, M.Sc. Unilag.
Phone/WhatsApp: 08139458588, 08053408939.

Tell your friends and loved ones...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. / 10 Male Jobs Nigerian Women Are Doing To Defy Stereotypes(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.