Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa (11194 Views)

Jonathan, Others Behind Ipob, No Nation, Not Nigeria Will Allow This - Minister / Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! / BIAFRA: Okowa’s Aide Commends Members Of IPOB Over Peaceful Protest In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Yoruba op...you are sick mentally. Go find something to do with your life and stop stressing yourself on Igbos.
Is the referendum going to be nation wide, or it will be restricted to d SE alone?
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
He is just a governor not a spokesman ...the referendum will decide ..he should be focused on how to ward off the sobo tribes
Is the referendum going to be nation wide, or it will be restricted to d SE alone?
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

The proposed referendum is for every inch of Igboland and willing Easterners!

https://www.nairaland.com/2780954/biafra-oeas-demands-snap-referendum
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2016
MonPro:

Every yoruba man has a friend or two from anioma who hates Igbos and loves Yorubas. Friends that only exist in their imagination. He even thinks Ogwashiuku is the same as Asaba. cheesy lol.
U sound pained by ur rants on my assertions
1. I never said he hates Igbos, of course he is one, I said he doesn't like to be classed as Igbo
2. I never said he liked Yoruba's or even me in particular, we were only together for a few months
3. and concerning ur crying about not knowing the difference abi na distance between asaba and ogwashi uku, I can't remember telling u I knew the that, I only inferred he is of anioma origin.
Finally, I don't expect, in fact I don't even pray u believe, because we know which side u belong on. Even if I had told u even an indigene of that same Abia does not believe in Biafra, u will still wail, so just ride on ehn, the lord will be ur strenght

6 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2016
MonPro:
Since the op has no credible source, then we should take it as fake.
Now wey the thing get source nko
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Ugomba(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2016
@OP. This thrash is Fake with No Source.
Okowa don't talk anyhow.
Tho my Anioma is Not part of an IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu stuff!

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Twistaray(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2016
grin
E-bow don enter one chance grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Ugomba(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:
Even though the news has no source yet, there is nothing surprising in this article, even wike and some others disowned Biafra a long time ago, why should Okowa's own be surprising. I served in Abia state with a dude from Asaba(Ogwashi uku precisely), they speak Igbo but do not like to be classed as Igbos
Asaba and Ogwashi ukwu are two different places.
Position ur lies very well incase of next time.
I am from the same Ogwashi ukwu(Aniocha South LGA) where u said dat ur "imaginary friend"came out 4rm.
We are a Strong Igbo subgroup and many parts of our history have a link to Nri Kingdom.
Former Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo President, Amb. Ralph Uwechue was from my area.
Fix ur lies well next time.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Ugomba:
Asaba and Ogwashi ukwu are two different places.
Position ur lies very well incase of next time.
I am from the same Ogwashi ukwu(Aniocha South LGA) where u said dat ur "imaginary friend"came out 4rm.
We are a Strong Igbo subgroup and many parts of our history have a link to Nri Kingdom.
Former Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo President, Amb. Ralph Uwechue was from my area.
Fix ur lies well next time.
U should speak for yourself and not everyone dude, not all aniomas are in support of Biafra.
Meanwhile, I don't expect u to believe, we know which side u belong on

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by mightyhaze: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2016
LadyExcellency:
In the event of a referendum, the Governor has only one vote.

He has the right to campaign against Biafra and also to vote "NO" but the majority will have their way.

He failed to tell this audience that the midwest spearheaded the first coup.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Ugomba(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:

U should speak for yourself and not everyone dude, not all aniomas are in support of Biafra.
Meanwhile, I don't expect u to believe, we know which side u belong on
I don't support Biafra, Ipob or Nnamdi Kanu.
IPOB is different from IGBO.
I just pointed out ur lies on what you said about ur "ogwashi ukwu friend"

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2016
Ugomba:
I don't support Biafra, Ipob or Nnamdi Kanu.
IPOB is different from IGBO.
I just pointed out ur lies on what you said about ur "ogwashi ukwu friend"
Lol, which lies did u point out, the dude lives at asaba, claims he is from ogwashi uku, where is the lies u pointed out o cos I'm still searching for it.

And if u like, support kanu, or even kuna, who cares?

5 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by KOBOJO: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the fact that you speak and bear and english name doesn't make you an English man.

Igbo is a language that can be spoken by any tribe or person without necessarily having to be Igbo.

Aniomas are not Igbos- Okowa 2016

You prolly didnt get me....
Am from Anioma and am very much an IGBO...

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Ugomba(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:

Lol, which lies did u point out, the dude lives at asaba, claims he is from ogwashi uku, where is the lies u pointed out o cos I'm still searching for it.

typical brown roofie.
Always trying to sell a false propaganda, but i have bursted it.
We Ogwashi Ukwu/Aniocha people know of our Proud Igbo heritage very well.
Pls frame up ur lies very well next time.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by igwe123: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2016
So u ppl expect a governor to give support to seccesionists?? Did Enugu and Ebonyi states not denouce Biafra too??
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

The proposed referendum is for every inch of Igboland and willing Easterners!

https://www.nairaland.com/2780954/biafra-oeas-demands-snap-referendum
Thank God nobody is gonna trouble my SS region about any referendum! We don't need it over there!
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Ugomba:
typical brown roofie.
Always trying to sell a false propaganda, but i have bursted it.
We Ogwashi Ukwu/Aniocha people know of our Proud Igbo heritage very well.
Pls frame up ur lies very well next time.
Typical wailer, for ur mind, u don burst propaganda abi, great achievement, clap for yaself

5 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by MonPro: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

Did the English and Welshmen vote in the Scottish referendum? Do you guys have brains at all?
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by MonPro: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Thank God nobody is gonna trouble my SS region about any referendum! We don't need it over there!

If you are confident that the SS will reject Biafra in the referendum, why then are you scared of it? Are you a Yoruba man masquerading as a SSner?

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by MonPro: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:

You and your fellow Yorubas actually do care that why you are all running all over Biafran threads. Stop deceiving yourself Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by zendy: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the fact that you speak and bear and english name doesn't make you an English man.

Igbo is a language that can be spoken by any tribe or person without necessarily having to be Igbo.

Aniomas are not Igbos- Okowa 2016

Yes the fact that a person has an English name and speaks English doesn't make that person English. However, when a person speaks Igbo as his ancestral language and has an Igbo name, that person had better tell me what they are because Anioma is not an ethnic group in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by stzy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Am 4rm Anambra n my younger brother does not support biafra, his reason in his voice. "If we get biafra nw wot nxt"

This does not mean dat d rest of my brothers n sisters holds d same view.

Any south-south n south-east man dat u c in d north is classified as Ibo until proven otherwise

I grew up in Lag n had my tertiary.education in d north so av seen theclassification 4rm an hausa point of view n Yoruba point of view.

My point is Igbos truly don't like being associated with. Dis south south bt bcoz of our brothers scattered in them. Js lik d serbianJews, dey're called delta Igbo, river Igbo,akwa Igbo, etc
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

If you're an adult and learned you would have understood that no sane being can be forced into a union in this modern age of freedom of association.

SS Igbos are entitled to the same freedom of association and don't need you (who has got virtually no ties with them) to decide for them.

If you're looking for land and people to grab face SW and North.

You're better off with the OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal subjects.

BTW, in spite of your grandstanding you couldn't man up
to identify and be identified by your ethnic nationality.
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by PentiumPro(f): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
MonPro:

You and your fellow Yorubas actually do care that why you are all running all over Biafran threads. Stop deceiving yourself Sir.

You will see other Nigerians on Biafra threads as long as you bring them to NL. How many YOrubas do you see on your or other igbo forums?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by benson730: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Why don't you Guv the link to this comment if its true...a statement as serious as thus will make news headlines ....so shut up...Yoruba and Hausa divide and rule propaganda

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
MonPro:

I guess okowa is also Yoruba
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by superstar1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
zendy:

Of course. How will a Governor who is enjoying power in Nigeria openly support Biafra? Not possible. It is laughable how Okowa called Anioma and SE 'ethnic nationalities' even though these words did not exist 30 years ago. Ifeanyi Okowa, the Midwest,SE,SS,Bendel, Delta state were all things that were created after independence. what was the name of your ancestors before Nigeria was created? The man is just talking nonsense. That is if Ifeanyi Okowa actually said any of these things as we all know what the Yoruba media are capable of.

If you are looking at pre-indepedence, the whole of Delta , Edo plus Asaba was under the Western Region with the capital in Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
MonPro:

If you are confident that the SS will reject Biafra in the referendum, why then are you scared of it? Are you a Yoruba man masquerading as a SSner?
See who is obsessed about Yoruba. So now,anybody that rejects Biafra is Yoruba right? I give up
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
superstar1:

If you are looking at pre-indepedence, the whole of Delta , Edo plus Asaba was under the Western Region with the capital in Ibadan

Pre-colonial, pre-independence or not, self-determination is an inalienable right of a people.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence.
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

If you're an adult and learned you would have understood that no sane being can be forced into a union in this modern age of freedom of association.

SS Igbos are entitled to the same freedom of association and don't need you (who has got virtually no ties with them) to decide for them.

If you're looking for land and people to grab face SW and North.

You're better off with the OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal subjects.

BTW, in spite of your grandstanding you couldn't man up
to identify and be identified by your ethnic nationality.
Leave sw and north out of it, pls. It is between u and ur brother
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:

Leave sw and north out of it, pls. It is between u and ur brother

Lies of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

And why are Yorubas running amok on this page already since the issue doesn't concern you lots?

You cannot deny the fact that BFR is causing many of you terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness. To the extent that some of you now earn a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination by Igbos.

Yorubas are notoriously running amok on every media page with anti-BFR slogans and claiming to be Igbos and Niger-deltans to be able to market your wicked propaganda and lies. Many of you have taken miserable monikers to express your morbid fear for BFR.

Be proud of your Yoruba tribe and go to your page and contribute your ideas towards emancipating your people from slavery.

Yorubas desparately want Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union so that they can help them wade off Dan Fodio's descendants whenever they restart their jihad.

Yorubas want Igbos and Easterners in the better south to follow their foolish ways. 

Wake up from your delusion, the 1966 charms of propaganda and lies against Igbos is no longer working on the ND. Your once poisonous fangs has lost its potency.

Go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for! Leave Igbos out of your home troubles!

5 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

Chisos, All that story cos I asked u to leave yorubas out of it. I give up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Clarifies Funding For 2nd Niger Bridge As N2bn Not $2bn / Issa Aremu Steps Down For Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq In Kwara / Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.