Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa (11183 Views)

Jonathan, Others Behind Ipob, No Nation, Not Nigeria Will Allow This - Minister / Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! / BIAFRA: Okowa’s Aide Commends Members Of IPOB Over Peaceful Protest In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:
Chisos, All that story cos I asked u to leave yorubas out of it. I give up

You get what you seek for. So next time, mind your business!

https://www.nairaland.com/2911654/yoruba-nations-losing-sense-fairness
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by superstar1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

Pre-colonial, pre-independence or not, self-determination is an inalienable right of a people.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence.

Here cometh the son of bitterness again.

Inalienable right ko Martian right ni.
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by IkpuMmadu: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Is the referendum going to be nation wide, or it will be restricted to d SE alone?
Igboid clans
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
superstar1:

Here cometh the son of bitterness again.

Inalienable right ko Martian right ni.

Here comes the frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda, displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge...
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by superstar1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

Here comes the frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda, displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge...

Son of perdition, receive sense IJN.

4 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
superstar1:

Son of perdition, receive sense IJN.

Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, anger, hate, slavery and propaganda, taking you to the mountain for 40 days exorcism and maximum flogging is insufficient to cure your eternal stupid1ty!
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by superstar1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, anger, hate, slavery and propaganda, taking you to the mountain for 40 days exorcism and maximum flogging is insufficient to cure your eternal stupid1ty!

ignore the homo habilis.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
superstar1:

ignore the homo habilis.

Flock with the son of belial at your peril...
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
We don't give a damn about what the govornor's in the so called SS/SE says, the assault on biafran's is not only killing,maiming & inflicting mass suffering,it's also building bitterness and our heart are boiling like hot water. You guys can't deceive us anymore! If the fail to give us biafra we will temper tantrum in an act of mass suicide that will bring the world to it's knee's...Nigeria-british should not underetismate our capability cos we are children of God! No force in the world can defeat us! Biafra or you kill us all,if you can? Upon the egyptian,russians,zoogerians,british forces stil No victory No vanquish! Ndi Ara......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by KnowAll(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
are the yoruba's in republic of benin part of nigeria? I think d Governor has a point. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

You get what you seek for. So next time, mind your business!

U might just die of HBP if u don't watch it, u joined Nl less than a month ago, only to attack Yorubas or anyone that doesn't believe in ur Biafra project, plus u keep writing epistles like u are gonna breakdown.
U just confirmed my assertions that u people use ur heart more than ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dikenafa1:
We don't give a damn about what the govornor's in the so called SS/SE says, the assault on biafran's is not only killing,maiming & inflicting mass suffering,it's also building bitterness and our heart are boiling like hot water. You guys can't deceive us anymore! If the fail to give us biafra we will temper tantrum in an act of mass suicide that will bring the world to it's knee's...Nigeria-british should not underetismate our capability cos we are children of God! No force in the world can defeat us! Biafra or you kill us all,if you can? Upon the egyptian,russians,zoogerians,british forces stil No victory No vanquish! Ndi Ara......
Lol, na this mouth sha
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by KanwuliaExtra: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
IkennaNweke:

Mumu, but Nzeogwu will be referred as an Igbo man, and his coup as Igbo coup

Please, this is 2016!
We all know there are different kinds of IGBOS!
Just like with all other major ethnic group!
Different ideologies.

Nzeogwu would have since dissociated, having encountered traitors like OJUKWU, ZIK AND A HOST OF OTHERS!
Doing business with a BIAFRAN is like buying your OWN URINE on CREDIT! cry
Tufiakwa!!!!

Please, face your 'Kanu' and leave 'OKOWA' out of this.

Darkness and light have no 'GREY' areas to meet at any point! kiss

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by KanwuliaExtra: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the above IPOD is still dreaming about a referendum even with kanu still in jail. grin

This news will pepper IPOD youths tonight.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:

U might just die of HBP if u don't watch it, u joined Nl less than a month ago, only to attack Yorubas or anyone that doesn't believe in ur Biafra project, plus u keep writing epistles like u are gonna breakdown.
U just confirmed my assertions that u people use ur heart more than ur brain

Lies of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

Me attack Yorubas? For what? I merely respond to your careless and senseless rants and lies against the industrious Igbo Nation.
Can you prove anywhere on NL that I attacked your Yoruba tribe for no just cause?

Confirm from your miserable kinsmen and biased NL mod when I joined this forum before you wreck yourself and die of heart failure.

If Yorubas had any brain you lots wouldn't sheepishly be led by an internationally acclaimed drug peddler cum treasury looter. If many Yorubas had brains you wouldn't condescend so low as to make a living out of another people's struggle.

If Yorubas had brains many of you won't be running amok on every media page with anti-BFR slogans to the extent of claiming to be Igbos and Niger-deltans to be able to market your wicked propaganda and lies against Igbos.

If Yorubas had brains you wouldn't take pleasure in systematically destroying/burning Igbo shops and business premises in SW as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos while hiding under the guise of city development.

If Yorubas had brains your elites would have long countered the marauding herdsmen who have been ravaging your land and killing your people for fun for decades.

Next time you desire to grandstand in the public, learn to choose your words carefully...

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by akinyeleaa: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

Me attack Yorubas? For what? I merely respond to your careless and senseless rants against the industrious Igbo Nation.
Can you prove anywhere on NL that I attacked your Yoruba tribe for no just cause?

Confirm from your miserable kinsmen and biased NL mod when I joined this forum before you wreck yourself and die of heart failure.

If Yorubas had any brain you lots wouldn't sheepishly be led by an internationally acclaimed drug peddler cum treasury looter. If many Yorubas had brains you wouldn't condescend so low as to make a living out of another people's struggle.

If Yorubas had brains many of you won't be running amok on every media page with anti-BFR slogans to the extent of claiming to be Igbos and Niger-deltans to be able to market your wicked propaganda and lies against Igbos.

If Yorubas had brains you wouldn't take pleasure in systematically destroying/burning Igbo shops and business premises in SW as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos while hiding under the guise of city development.

If Yorubas had brains your elites would have long countered the marauding herdsmen who have been ravaging your land and killing your people for fun for decades.

Next time you desire to grandstand, choose your words carefully...
HBP loading, 85℅.
Seems a Yoruba chic just ditched u
U and did ur lies of hipocrisy line sha.

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:

HBP loading, 85℅.
Seems a Yoruba chic just ditched u
U and did ur lies of hipocrisy line sha.

Madness at its peak from a lying propagandist!

Your folks must be disappointed in your incurable delusion despite all the money they spent for your education...

https://www.nairaland.com/2912291/cameroonian-separatist-group-throws-weight
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

Me attack Yorubas? For what? I merely respond to your careless and senseless rants and lies against the industrious Igbo Nation.

Next time you desire to grandstand in the public, learn to choose your words carefully...
hello my prince charming I have news for you but first when I come down to nigeria I ll like to meet you
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by PentiumPro(f): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Why is it that difficult for dignified people to openly associate with Biafra, only miscreants and never-do-wells are in forefront of this agitation.
Baifra, bad product,

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

If you're an adult and learned you would have understood that no sane being can be forced into a union in this modern age of freedom of association.

SS Igbos are entitled to the same freedom of association and don't need you (who has got virtually no ties with them) to decide for them.

If you're looking for land and people to grab face SW and North.

You're better off with the OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal subjects.

BTW, in spite of your grandstanding you couldn't man up
to identify and be identified by your ethnic nationality.
See this one o! So I shud abandon my place because of ur greedy/selfish clannish quest? In evry country of this modern world, as u described it, we alws ve d dregs and disgruntled elements of d society screaming secession! Name any country in d world today and I will show u d dregs of that society! We in d SS will/shall be comfortable wit our ND republic, completely free of igboid elements of d SE! Thank u sir! I knw in ur delusional mind any SS who hates any form of alliance with d SE is termed a YOLOBA! Face d reality! For som of us, ibos are worse than yorubas and hausas!

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
MonPro:

If you are confident that the SS will reject Biafra in the referendum, why then are you scared of it? Are you a Yoruba man masquerading as a SSner?
Why re u easternans trying to force referendum on d SS? Why are d Ijaws, Istekiri's and various other tribes not screamin referendum?

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
See this one o! So I shud abandon my place because of ur greedy/selfish clannish quest? In evry country of this modern world, as u described it, we alws ve d dregs and disgruntled elements of d society screaming secession! Name any country in d world today and I will show u d dregs of that society! We in d SS will/shall be comfortable wit our ND republic, completely free of igboid elements of d SE! Thank u sir! I knw in ur delusional mind any SS who hates any form of alliance with d SE is termed a YOLOBA! Face d reality! For som of us, ibos are worse than yorubas and hausas!

See a miserable being from a juju-infested enclave displaying lunacy in a public forum and bringing more miseries and disreputation to his people!

What sort of disgruntled being shies away from being identified by his ethnic nationality?
You can consider scratching yourself to your Waterloo...

Igbo's quest for nationhood is not for lazy parasites and backstabbers who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows. The Igbo's quest is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters.

It's this contraption that gave those who ordinarily are not up to mere gardeners to look at Igbos and call them unprintable names to appease their slave masters.

Confused minion, restrict your silliness to the SW and North. You're better off with the OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects. 

Bunch of integrity-challenged charlatans suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia and hiding under 'We SS'!

https://www.nairaland.com/2849947/uk-97-biafran-vote-favour

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
xtroppy:

See a miserable being from a juju-infested enclave displaying lunacy in a public forum and bringing more miseries and disreputation to his people!

What sort of disgruntled being shies away from being identified by his ethnic nationality?

Igbo's quest for nationhood is not for lazy parasites and backstabbers who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows. The Igbo's quest is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters.

It's this contraption that gave those who ordinarily are not up to mere gardeners to look at Igbos and call them unprintable names to appease their slave masters.

Confused minion, restrict your silliness to the SW and North. You're better off with the OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects. 

Bunch of integrity-challenged charlatans suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia and hiding under 'We SS'!

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
[/s]

When will you stop this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
xtroppy:

Miserable, ass-licking minion
[/s]

Lol you need serious help.You're already going loco and you don't even know grin grin

I don't know why your Ipod brothers haven't come to your aid

You just roam around nairaland copying and pasting jargons.Everyone is tired of chatting with a loco man like you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
xtroppy:

Let me remind u that I m not interested in ur selfish, self-centred, outdated and retrogressive clannish quest! U run away from d issue while u attack d questioner! Why is d SS not screaming referendum? I was born and raised there and I knw they re not interested in ur sefl centred quest! U pple blame Lord Lugard for almagamating Nigerian because of our diff in tribe and culture! Yet u want to repeat same mistake by forcing d SS to join in ur stupppidity! That is where u guys ve failed woefully! We see tru ur selfishness and we re simply not interested! I laugh at u whenever u guys compare urselvs wit yorubas! Yorubas are a long way ahead of u guys! Their intelligence and brilliance puts them where they re today! I admire them ratherthan antagonise them! I advice u guys to learn frm them ratherthan jealous them!

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by oikechukwu: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ugomba:
@OP. This thrash is Fake with No Source.
Okowa don't talk anyhow.
Tho my Anioma is Not part of an IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu stuff!

Do you fucking mind them. The Yoruba's are annoying, more annoying than their slave master. The most greedy, worthless set of people.

Wtf do anioma have in common with yoloba people that they always use us as shield before typing whatever rubbish they want to type. Don't they gave their brown roof lands to worry about

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by xtroppy: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
kaakulator4:

Lol you need serious help.You're already going loco and you don't even know grin grin

I don't know why your Ipod brothers haven't come to your aid

You just roam around nairaland copying and pasting jargons.Everyone is tired of chatting with a loco man like you cheesy
[/s]

Frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda, parading on NL and overemphasising on his crass ignorance and stup1dity in the public domain.

You must be drunk with cow urine and dung to write such gibberish.

Bunch of integrity-challenged charlatans suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia!
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by oikechukwu: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:

U should speak for yourself and not everyone dude, not all aniomas are in support of Biafra.
Meanwhile, I don't expect u to believe, we know which side u belong on

You are liar so shut up. There's no anioma, be ogwashi uku, asaba or even ika would say anything negative about Ipob or even SE cause within each family, there's a divide. I'm from Asaba. I, my little brother, my cousins, my younger sister support IPOB, while my big sister does not. That's the same for several family so stop your lies.

Stop being an attention seeking LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by oikechukwu: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:
Even though the news has no source yet, there is nothing surprising in this article, even wike and some others disowned Biafra a long time ago, why should Okowa's own be surprising. I served in Abia state with a dude from Asaba(Ogwashi uku precisely), they speak Igbo but do not like to be classed as Igbos

Ogwashi uku and Asaba are two different areas.
Re: Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
xtroppy:

Frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda, parading on NL and overemphasising on his crass ignorance and stup1dity in the public domain.

You must be drunk with cow urine and dung to write such gibberish.

Bunch of integrity-challenged charlatans suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia!
[/s]

F..oool I'm not interested in all these.I just want you to stop behaving like a loco man grin grin

You've used this frustrated disciple line like 50 times against me.I'm bored of that

Just stop acting like a loco.Ipod youths please assist your brother cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States / Commission Of Police Interpol Receives Phototype Of Legislative Spotlight Media / Soludo Receives The Body Of Late Ex-Anambra Governor, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.